Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

What One Thing A Kid Born After 2000 Will Not Understand? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What One Thing A Kid Born After 2000 Will Not Understand? (21080 Views)

What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? / What's The Kindest Thing A Stranger Had Ever Done To You Before / What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What One Thing A Kid Born After 2000 Will Not Understand? by okerekingsley90: 2:05pm On Dec 02, 2023
Kingjbase:

Mortal kombat
Street fighter 2 turbo
Superstar soccer deluxe

Family coms nko grin grin grin
Re: What One Thing A Kid Born After 2000 Will Not Understand? by okerekingsley90: 2:06pm On Dec 02, 2023
NorthyGent:
NTA was the most viewed TV station.
Relationships in those days were true. (Not all about money)
Trekking was a normal thing.
Every elder was respected.

I Remember trekking with my peers from unilag to yaba daily on close of school

1 Like

Re: What One Thing A Kid Born After 2000 Will Not Understand? by okerekingsley90: 2:09pm On Dec 02, 2023
Sunnyski:
Kpakpa ngolo, kpa ngolo grin

Playing of tie tie (rubber bind)

I played this game wella for secondary school

2 Likes

Re: What One Thing A Kid Born After 2000 Will Not Understand? by Sillymoderators: 2:13pm On Dec 02, 2023
okerekingsley90:

I remember then as a child i had a felele ball with nigeria 99 all over it . Life !!!!!!!
Are those felele balls still in the market?
Re: What One Thing A Kid Born After 2000 Will Not Understand? by okerekingsley90: 2:19pm On Dec 02, 2023
Sillymoderators:

I do not think so maybe I could be wrong .
Re: What One Thing A Kid Born After 2000 Will Not Understand? by Sillymoderators: 2:22pm On Dec 02, 2023
Ohraykon:
if they are not our enemies, why do they kill progressive african leaders? What's neo-colonialism? Who congratulated tinubu even though the elections was a sham? You are not only realistic, you don't know what's going on, educated blind man!!!
The two of you are detailing the thread.

1 Like

Re: What One Thing A Kid Born After 2000 Will Not Understand? by Sillymoderators: 2:24pm On Dec 02, 2023
NJV:

How we grew up not knowing what a generator was or why a household will ever need it!
Wetin this one dey talk?
Re: What One Thing A Kid Born After 2000 Will Not Understand? by Sillymoderators: 2:24pm On Dec 02, 2023
okerekingsley90:

I do not think so maybe I could be wrong .
Ok thanks
Re: What One Thing A Kid Born After 2000 Will Not Understand? by RepoMan007: 2:27pm On Dec 02, 2023
Kingjbase:

Patrick mboma
makanaki was the guy giving roger miller assists in Italia 90 WC.
Re: What One Thing A Kid Born After 2000 Will Not Understand? by Kingjbase: 2:31pm On Dec 02, 2023
Sillymoderators:

Wetin this one dey talk?

What he means. Light dey always dey 247
Re: What One Thing A Kid Born After 2000 Will Not Understand? by Sillymoderators: 2:33pm On Dec 02, 2023
Kingjbase:

What he means. Light dey always dey 247
But that is not true, there was never a time Nigeria had light 24/7.....
Re: What One Thing A Kid Born After 2000 Will Not Understand? by gidjah(m): 2:59pm On Dec 02, 2023
MJ created his own world and lived therein and only few ,I mean very few on earth have been able to match his feats in that sector. I am a lover hold sounds and a producer too,but now on a different mode.
I am still very young my dear but I can tell you going by the work load on my shoulders,only grand pas would be qualified to carry such burden,
lots of dependents if you got that.
You must still be young to have some one 14yrs+ on your score card of relationship, if you add that 14 on mine hmmmm..I reserve my comment over that.I don't do secular again sef, destiny call is what we are on to now and i hope you also my dear,are on that path to Destiny recovery and fufilment.(
Klass99:

Good morning to you too, I enjoyed reading this. I didn't know about the whole drama between Luther, MJ and Diana so it was interesting to read. I wasn't really a fan of MJ's he tried too hard to be a white man. Was he a great artiste? Hell yes, but the whole body and skin alterations to be more white never sat well with me.

Babyface and Luther trip me to pieces with their love songs. They make you believe in love and actually want to fall in love with someone cheesy. Just yesterday I had Luther's track (can I take you out) on repeat, I watched the video too and enjoyed every minute of it,

How old are you exactly to be referring to yourself as a grandpa?🤣 I am crushing on a man 14 years older than me right now and enjoying every moment spent with him. We share similar tastes in music and from the first day I listened to his playlist I could tell what kind of person he is (a sweet gentleman) and I knew from that playlist we would get along well.
Re: What One Thing A Kid Born After 2000 Will Not Understand? by truespeak: 5:16pm On Dec 02, 2023
almarthins:

It never happened

Yeah, nevertheless it was said with such gusto and repeated over and over with variations and spices added to it.

The good ol' days!
Re: What One Thing A Kid Born After 2000 Will Not Understand? by naptu2: 5:30pm On Dec 02, 2023
Kwagh Hir on the NTA

1 Like

Re: What One Thing A Kid Born After 2000 Will Not Understand? by kyuniii(m): 9:19am On Dec 03, 2023
Hdayo1:
Sawdust stove… these kids won’t know how helpful it was
Sure, especially when preparing beans.
Re: What One Thing A Kid Born After 2000 Will Not Understand? by cevek11: 4:19am On Dec 05, 2023
Counters football...
Re: What One Thing A Kid Born After 2000 Will Not Understand? by okerekingsley90: 7:43am On Feb 24
Sillymoderators:

E suppose de market

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

First Nigerians To Get Married In Forssa, Finland (video) / Happy Mothers Day: Share The Funniest Memory Of Your Mum / My Wife’s Promiscuity Has No Bound – Man Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.