Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,046 members, 7,810,866 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

Sex On The First Date - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex On The First Date (27189 Views)

Chinese Boss Caught Having Sex On Boardroom Table With A Junior Employee / Owner Warns Those Who Have Sex On His Car In Iju, Lagos (Photo) / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex On The First Date by newnigerdelta00: 4:16pm On Dec 01, 2023
Theopneustos:
Good day nairalanders

I have heard and seen some people who say that on their first date they had sex with the person they are having that date with,and to me it looks weird,it's simply put 'absurd'

Well I don't know what you may think about this but I believe that it is makes you look cheap,makes you look as a person who has no moral boundaries, it reduces your worth before that fellow and generally makes you look s*upid before the fellow even if they won't tell you.

I think it's quite odd and nothing pleasant that you are meeting someone for the first time and what comes to your mind is going to bed with such a person, it ain't funny and it's something that should be discouraged.

That's my humble opinion
What do you think

#IWriteToCreateChange
©Theopneustos

Asking for his money on first date is not weird abi?

1 Like

Re: Sex On The First Date by Boyooosa(m): 4:19pm On Dec 01, 2023
This comes with different reasons and circumstances;
Some are just cheap while some are victims of circumstance.

To me, it may be the best form of s*x you might be exploring, in a lifetime so, why not?
Re: Sex On The First Date by Uwaiwe: 4:21pm On Dec 01, 2023
Living abroad makes sex on first date as normal. My best longest relationship was sex on first date
We developed true love after the first night and we had good relationship for years. There's no manual or formula for good or lasting relationships. Sex on first date or after 10 years is not a guarantee of good or decent lady.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex On The First Date by dmgr(m): 4:28pm On Dec 01, 2023
Since on the first date will make you look cheap, So op, on what date makes you expensive?
Re: Sex On The First Date by AzaHub(f): 4:31pm On Dec 01, 2023
All is well.

Re: Sex On The First Date by Owologbo(m): 4:46pm On Dec 01, 2023
Theopneustos:
Good day nairalanders

I have heard and seen some people who say that on their first date they had sex with the person they are having that date with,and to me it looks weird,it's simply put 'absurd'

Well I don't know what you may think about this but I believe that it is makes you look cheap,makes you look as a person who has no moral boundaries, it reduces your worth before that fellow and generally makes you look s*upid before the fellow even if they won't tell you.

I think it's quite odd and nothing pleasant that you are meeting someone for the first time and what comes to your mind is going to bed with such a person, it ain't funny and it's something that should be discouraged.

That's my humble opinion
What do you think

#IWriteToCreateChange
©Theopneustos

I'm sure you have been talking before the date.
If you like have sex on first date or hoard sex 5 years before finally giving in to sex; a relationship that will lead to marriage is not determine on how many dates it takes to have sex.
Re: Sex On The First Date by xaco(m): 4:53pm On Dec 01, 2023
I guess we should advice the ladies not collect money and gifts on the first date
Re: Sex On The First Date by teewhyhomes: 4:58pm On Dec 01, 2023
Teewhyhomes wishes you all a happy new month.
Re: Sex On The First Date by Father4all: 4:59pm On Dec 01, 2023
Nothing there
Re: Sex On The First Date by BeigJawnson(m): 5:08pm On Dec 01, 2023
Theopneustos:
Good day nairalanders

That's my humble opinion
What do you think

#IWriteToCreateChange
©Theopneustos

To me what can bring sex on a first date, is the level of communication bolted with love and not lust between the both of you when you are still away from each other. I have seen a person on a first date had sex with the significant other and now they are happily married... Life look 6 to you when you are below, and same life will look like 9 to some people when they are above...

1 Like

Re: Sex On The First Date by Thazard(m): 5:17pm On Dec 01, 2023
gift2xl:
What is she looking for, by going to the guys house on first date. First date should be outside, a nice place.

Fear those guys that dont have chairs, their bed is their sitting chair. Hardly will a woman on a first date survive the temptation sitting on the bed.

cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Sex On The First Date by Thazard(m): 5:20pm On Dec 01, 2023
Ade1177:
[/b]First date is different from first visit to the house na[b]

If you're just meeting for the first time why will you go to a stranger house you haven't met before

First date is outside in public

But on first visit

It is compulsory you have sex

Because the sexual tension is high as you two are new lovers
And the girl coming over to your house unless na church girl or church brother relationship

There's sex in her mind already
Also the guys mind is full of sex

So sex on first visit is 90%

Sex on first date is for perverts because that's hookup

Anything else is irrelevant
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Sex On The First Date by Cortexhills99: 5:34pm On Dec 01, 2023
As a son would you happy to knack someone on a first date? Let begin from there
Jonathan:

And does that make it reasonable?
Will you like your daughters to be 4ked on their first date with guys they go out with?
Make una dey use una SENSE...
Re: Sex On The First Date by rickleye: 5:36pm On Dec 01, 2023
Theopneustos:
Good day nairalanders

That's my humble opinion
What do you think

#IWriteToCreateChange
©Theopneustos

It all depends on chemistry- some people during chatting have so crossed many borders( like Sex chatting) that it’s evident to both parties that sex will happen . What would kill it would depend on if the lady is a glutton and the dude has to pay or if the man says something stupid.
Besides that I don’t see nothing wrong having sex on the first date. What happens if you cross the road and get hit by a vehicle ( just saying !!! )
Some relationships start off being a one night stand to develop into something strong.
I find if I have to toil for something and it’s not good , I wouldn’t value you. But if you give me an apple and it’s sweet. I’ll buy the whole box.

2 Likes

Re: Sex On The First Date by YelloweWest: 5:36pm On Dec 01, 2023
God forbid.
Re: Sex On The First Date by adaperry25: 5:42pm On Dec 01, 2023
Owutuotuo:
My feedback will be strictly based on your write up and not morals.

You showed a chart that depicts people’s opinion about it. The nature of your population and sample space was not disclosed. Who are those you considered? What are their age ranges mostly - teens, young adults, or middle aged? Is this a feedback from 10, 50, 100 or 1000 people? You also didn’t say. Are your respondents mostly men or women? You didn’t say. Their “why” would they or not do it isn’t checked.

On this basis, you may want to reconduct your survey, state your parameters and assumptions and they’ll help us understand the facts more, beyond your own obvious opinion.

Well done, and your topic is worth the read.
I see a data analyst

1 Like

Re: Sex On The First Date by Desusi: 6:15pm On Dec 01, 2023
benuejosh:
That is fornication and it is a SIN.

If you're not married and you have sex on any day at all, you are committing sin and the Bible instructions is that we should flee fornication - 1 Corinthians 6:18-20.

As believers, we have put on the body of Christ who came to die for us, we are crucified with him. He lives in us and we live in him making us one with him with one body. So if you commit fornication you're not just sinning against your own body but the body which is Christ for he is the one living in us and the body has become his.

Flee Fornication. No Christian literature justifies that act of fornication not even the Holy Bible.

Your opinion may not be popular, but its the best my brother, why must a little moment of so called enjoyment carry you to hell.Flee formication the bible remained the final very on all matters.
Re: Sex On The First Date by samplebrown: 6:21pm On Dec 01, 2023
Hmmmm

As for me asking for money on the first date or demanding for recharge card before the first date makes her cheap, be wise

1 Like

Re: Sex On The First Date by dstar01(m): 6:51pm On Dec 01, 2023
2018, someone connected me to my wife via phone call and we chatted for 3 weeks before meeting for the first time on a date and we had sex that same day. She's currently in my house as my wife since 2019 and all has been well so far and I pray for better days ahead.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex On The First Date by duduade: 6:58pm On Dec 01, 2023
dstar01:
2018, someone connected me to my wife via phone call and we chatted for 3 weeks before meeting for the first time on a date and we had sex that same day. She's currently in my house as my wife since 2019 and all has been well so far and I pray for better days ahead.

Correct 💯
Re: Sex On The First Date by kbright911(m): 7:02pm On Dec 01, 2023
Sex on the first date is really important for me.
Re: Sex On The First Date by Sammy5413(m): 7:11pm On Dec 01, 2023
Dey play
Re: Sex On The First Date by Rechargeam247(f): 7:47pm On Dec 01, 2023
Very anyhow generation.

1 Like

Re: Sex On The First Date by Steep: 7:51pm On Dec 01, 2023
Whether first date,second or last date sex outside of marriage is a sin.
Whether you are religious or not everyone will give account of themselves to God.
Of every secret and open things they
have done.

Ecclesiastes 12:13 Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.

12:14 For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil.
Re: Sex On The First Date by Ubdavis(m): 9:09pm On Dec 01, 2023
It all depends.. I did it and she was the best girl I have ever met

1 Like

Re: Sex On The First Date by olab059(m): 9:18pm On Dec 01, 2023
gift2xl:
What is she looking for, by going to the guys house on first date. First date should be outside, a nice place.

Fear those guys that dont have chairs, their bed is their sitting chair. Hardly will a woman on a first date survive the temptation sitting on the bed.

Hahahaha! This made me laugh. I remember some years back, this girl came to my house for the first time, it was the setting you described. Honestly, I didn't have it in mind to make a move... But as we were talking, she said her back is paining her from sitting on the bed without resting her back, and she asked if she could lie down on the bed. cheesy

Once I heard that, my mind immediately went to sex. Lol. Long story short, it was a great session cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sex On The First Date by lordnkem000(m): 10:43pm On Dec 01, 2023
Jonathan:

So what's your bodycount now?
Are you proud of it?
And do you mind your daughters too beind 4ked on their first dates?
My body count is above 40, I'm not proud of it, I can't be worrying myself with my daughters being fvcked on their first dates, that's up to them and their lives. There's only so much a parent can do for their children. The world is a dirty and corrupt place today

2 Likes

Re: Sex On The First Date by Stonecoldstare1: 10:53pm On Dec 01, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
any woman that has ex with a man on the first date is a cheap hoe
They are both cheap hoes, where's the self control and respect of their bodies from both?
Re: Sex On The First Date by pafun(m): 1:54am On Dec 02, 2023
Theopneustos:
Good day nairalanders

That's my humble opinion
What do you think

#IWriteToCreateChange
©Theopneustos

Wetin concern us with your gbola and your new Olosho's kpekus ? Have se.x on first date if you like, have se.x on last date if you like, refuse to have se.x and go join seminary as monk and nun if you like. Shikena

To you I dedicate Take Your Time by Iska Tribe from Spotify. https://open.spotify.com/track/25TlMIRKoxOKpegEiDft2Z?si=97cb606a3eae4377
Re: Sex On The First Date by GreatOchuks: 2:15am On Dec 02, 2023
Funny enough, most of the good , lasting relationships I ever had , we had sex on the first visit...

Nowadays a lady that's not ready to spread her thighs on the first visit is mostly not ready for the relationship in the first place...

2 Likes

Re: Sex On The First Date by Vietnaminfo(m): 3:17am On Dec 02, 2023
Engaging in sex on a first date is a personal choice shaped by beliefs, comfort levels, and mutual agreement. Reasons supporting this choice include:

Consent and Mutual Desire: When both individuals willingly agree and genuinely desire a physical relationship, it can strengthen their connection.

Compatibility Exploration: It can quickly reveal sexual compatibility, potentially saving time if there's a significant mismatch.

Challenging Norms: It empowers individuals to follow their desires, challenging societal expectations.

Building Intimacy: Some find that physical intimacy accelerates emotional intimacy and trust.

However, considering personal values, readiness, safety, and potential consequences like emotional attachment, STIs, or unintended pregnancies is crucial. Open communication and mutual respect are essential due to differing comfort levels and boundaries. As for me, sex on a first date binds me closer to the individual.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reasons Why Many Nigerian Ladies Are Ill-mannered / 28-Year-Old Japanese Man Marries A Pillow! / How Do I Tell My Lady Neighbour What Her Boyfriend Is Doing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.