Stats: 3,153,894 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Allah Forbids Oppression - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Allah Forbids Oppression (2750 Views)

Islam Forbids Men From Forcing Their Wives / Quran Forbids Lottery, Gambling, Games Of Chance / Does Islam Forbids Contraceptive Pills? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Allah Forbids Oppression by ojobek: 2:45pm On Dec 01, 2023
And Jews love Christian's abi?
EtinosaDLaw:
But Mohammad told you people not to allow other people practice their religion unless they pay you protection money (jizya), isn't that oppression?

Never have I ever seen a religion so in contradiction with itself. They can just spin any narrative that they want because there's verses for everything. E.g; there are verses where Mohammad asked them to love the Jews and there are also many more verses where Mohammad described how he hated the Jews and called them "the worst of creation", simply because the Jews never accepted him as a prophet.

Re: Allah Forbids Oppression by FiftyFifty(m): 2:52pm On Dec 01, 2023
LordReed:

You mean Allah has no further wisdom than to support opposition? Of course he can't since the voice of Allah is nothing but the voice of relatively unsophisticated men who were a product of their time.

Where is this swaggering, incompetent, brainless baboon coming from. I'm allergic to unnecessary mention especially by a coffin-dogging idia like you. Mor@n.

Re: Allah Forbids Oppression by FiftyFifty(m): 2:56pm On Dec 01, 2023
[quote author=rspy post=127261192]

That's why God created USA, go and collect your stupid jizya from powerful nations, you think everyone is stupid like your scammer Allah [/quote

Before the USA, there were more powerful super powers, what makes you think that the US influence will remain forever? Well, I don't expect an incurable ignoramus like you to know this simple logic.

Re: Allah Forbids Oppression by Hotice085: 2:59pm On Dec 01, 2023
Lukgaf:
This week, we will review the 24th hadith of the forty hadith of An-nawawih. For the past review, see here

[Muslim]

Go to Sudan and tell the Arabs killing the indigenous people

Re: Allah Forbids Oppression by ojobek: 3:02pm On Dec 01, 2023
Please do not deceive yourself,crusader still exists but in different form.All this oppression of Muslims and tagging Muslims as terrorists is the new format.We understand this,that is why there can never be peace in the world except we are deceiving ourself.
EtinosaDLaw:

My dear, they don't practice taqiyya in Christianity, so even if i was a Christian, it should be against my faith to deny Christ. Take Leah Sharibu as an example. That's one of the many differences between Christianity and Islam.

These countries you mentioned, were they killing these Muslims because they wanted to convert them? Did the USA or any of these western countries that you love to hate kill anyone in the name of Jesus??

Before you talk about the crusaders, I'll have you know that I'm not ignorant, I know very well about Mohammads Khalifs and the havocs they wrecked in his name. Or should we talk about the Ottomans?

You Muslims are so quick to use the crusaders as justification for murdering innocent people in 2023. As if Mohamadeens weren't also carrying out their own pogroms at the same time the crusaders were wrecking theirs.

Now that the crusades have ended, what is Islam's excuse for continuing to kill in the name of Allah? Everyone seems to have moved on and faced their civilisations, why are Muslims still living in the dark ages and using what happened centuries ago (that they were also part and parcel of) as excuse to murder people in 2023? Next year again, you will still be blaming crusaders that have decomposed in their graves

Re: Allah Forbids Oppression by LordReed(m): 3:10pm On Dec 01, 2023
FiftyFifty:

Where is this swaggering, incompetent, brainless baboon coming from. I'm allergic to unnecessary mention especially by a coffin-dogging idia like you. Mor@n.

Allah should have been the one to answer me but because like I said Allah is nothing but the voice of unsophisticated men, we get people like you foaming in the mouth like a rabid dog answering.

Re: Allah Forbids Oppression by EtinosaDLaw(m): 3:10pm On Dec 01, 2023
FiftyFifty:

On Leah, Boko Haram's terrorism doesn't differentiate between Muslims and Christians. In fact, Muslims have been its biggest victims. Sheikh Ja'afar, Albani, Moh'd Sokoto and many notable Muslim scholars paid the supreme price for preaching against their ideology. So, Boko Haram doesn't in anyway represent Muslims just like Joseph Koni's LRA in Uganda doesn't represent Christians. In Plaateu and Taraba, there militias that are known for targeting only Muslims. Remember General Alkali who was gruesomely murdered by Birom militia. Should we now say everyone in Plaateu and Taraba is a terrorist?

Lol. Why do you find it difficult accepting that you're a Christian? Nobody loves to hate any country just like that. I was expecting you to tell me why they derive pleasure in killing millions of Muslims across the world then.

If the Mohammedans have truly wrecked havoc as you wrongly mentioned, there may not be Christians today. You may not know that Muslims ruled the world for centuries and during that time the Muslim army was the strongest in the world. "There is no compulsion in religion" has been the Islam's stance from day one. This, even Prof. Micheal Hart has reiterated in his famous "The 100" and Prof. T W Arnold in his "The Teachings of Islam", among other Christian scholars.

Is there any Muslim country in the world that has a policy of killing Christians for them just being Christians? If you talk of terrorist groups like Boko Haram, there are also Christian groups like the Lord's Resistance Army (LRA). In the middle east, some of these groups are angry at the west for its double standard. It promotes democracy elsewhere but support and defend the autocratic rulers in the region to continue stealing their sources. I expect you to know all this.

Continue deceiving yourself. Even the least Islamic terrorist group in the world is more sophisticated than this useless LRA that you're trying so hard to pin on the Christians to make it look like they're just as involved in terrorism as yall are. Christians dont have time for that crap, they believe that their God is powerful enough to fight for himself.

Terrorism is enshrined in your Koran. It was taught and practiced by the caravan raider that you call a prophet. It is because of this terrorism that you lots have carried out for centuries that nobody wants to associate with ya'll or even harbour ya'll in their country.

BTW, you're yet to answer my question, do any of those western countries that you hate kill Muslims in the name of Jesus? Its a simple question, answer it!

Re: Allah Forbids Oppression by EtinosaDLaw(m): 3:14pm On Dec 01, 2023
ojobek:
Please do not deceive yourself,crusader still exists but in different form.All this oppression of Muslims and tagging Muslims as terrorists is the new format.We understand this,that is why there can never be peace in the world except we are deceiving ourself.

Point of correction; There can never be peace in the world because of human limitations, not religion.

So if I'm getting you correctly, those tagging Muslims as terrorists and asking them to leave their countries are the new form of crusaders?? 🤣🤣🤣

Continue deceiving yourself

Re: Allah Forbids Oppression by Expanse2020(m): 3:20pm On Dec 01, 2023
EtinosaDLaw:
But Mohammad told you people not to allow other people practice their religion unless they pay you protection money (jizya), isn't that oppression?

Never have I ever seen a religion so in contradiction with itself. They can just spin any narrative that they want because there's verses for everything. E.g; there are verses where Mohammad asked them to love the Jews and there are also many more verses where Mohammad described how he hated the Jews and called them "the worst of creation", simply because the Jews never accepted him as a prophet.
You should post the authentic evidence before you rant here..

Re: Allah Forbids Oppression by Expanse2020(m): 3:22pm On Dec 01, 2023
finallybusy:
The biggest enslavers of black people are middle eastern Muslims. Do those ones use a different quran?
But what will you said about those that bring Christianity to African by introducing, capturing, killing, slavery.

Re: Allah Forbids Oppression by EtinosaDLaw(m): 3:31pm On Dec 01, 2023
Expanse2020:

You should post the authentic evidence before you rant here..

So that you can tell me that the translation is not correct abi? I don sabi all una format 🤣🤣

Re: Allah Forbids Oppression by FiftyFifty(m): 4:52pm On Dec 01, 2023
EtinosaDLaw:

Continue deceiving yourself. Even the least Islamic terrorist group in the world is more sophisticated than this useless LRA that you're trying so hard to pin on the Christians to make it look like they're just as involved in terrorism as yall are. Christians dont have time for that crap, they believe that their God is powerful enough to fight for himself.

Terrorism is enshrined in your Koran. It was taught and practiced by the caravan raider that you call a prophet. It is because of this terrorism that you lots have carried out for centuries that nobody wants to associate with ya'll or even harbour ya'll in their country.

BTW, you're yet to answer my question, do any of those western countries that you hate kill Muslims in the name of Jesus? Its a simple question, answer it!

Lol. I thought you aren't another coffin-dogging idiat, it seems I'm wrong. The way you're trying desperately to defend Christianity on the one hand and dissociate yourself from it on the other exposes your hypocrisy. How can a follower of a religion that produced the likes of Heraclitus, Napoleon, Mussolini, Stalin, Hitler, Bush and Blair point a finger on others? You people should bury yourselves in shame.

Nobody wants to be associated with the Muslims but the western Christian countries you consider your gods can't do without the resources of these Muslim countries you love to hate. Your people are everywhere in the Muslim countries from Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Doha, Amman, Kuwait, just everywhere; while some are working legally, many are engaging in one crime or another, tarnishing our image as a country.

I was expecting you to deny that LRA is a terrorist Christian organisation or to deny that Gen. Alkali like numerous other Muslims weren't killed by Christian terrorists. You also couldn't point to one Muslim country that has as a policy the killing of Christians, just one. You hypocritically lost your voice on Boko Haram attrocoties on Muslims but quick to shout Leah. You couldn't answer any of my questions despite your false sense of intelligence.

The west knows more than anyone that Muslims will never accept Jesus as god or son of god, any opportunity to reduce their population must therefore be utilized by them.

A follower of Christianity which was invented by Constantine and the Bible which is the most contradictory book in human history isn't expected to be logical. I can see that you're being ashamed of associating with Christianity though. Lol.

Re: Allah Forbids Oppression by BigBizzy(m): 6:13pm On Dec 01, 2023
Do you people even practice what you preach?
Re: Allah Forbids Oppression by EtinosaDLaw(m): 6:50pm On Dec 01, 2023
FiftyFifty:

Lol. I thought you aren't another coffin-dogging idiat, it seems I'm wrong. The way you're trying desperately to defend Christianity on the one hand and dissociate yourself from it on the other exposes your hypocrisy. How can a follower of a religion that produced the likes of Heraclitus, Napoleon, Mussolini, Stalin, Hitler, Bush and Blair point a finger on others? You people should bury yourselves in shame.

Nobody wants to be associated with the Muslims but the western Christian countries you consider your gods can't do without the resources of these Muslim countries you love to hate. Your people are everywhere in the Muslim countries from Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Doha, Amman, Kuwait, just everywhere; while some are working legally, many are engaging in one crime or another, tarnishing our image as a country.

I was expecting you to deny that LRA is a terrorist Christian organisation or to deny that Gen. Alkali like numerous other Muslims weren't killed by Christian terrorists. You also couldn't point to one Muslim country that has as a policy the killing of Christians, just one. You hypocritically lost your voice on Boko Haram attrocoties on Muslims but quick to shout Leah. You couldn't answer any of my questions despite your false sense of intelligence.

The west knows more than anyone that Muslims will never accept Jesus as god or son of god, any opportunity to reduce their population must therefore be utilized by them.

A follower of Christianity which was invented by Constantine and the Bible which is the most contradictory book in human history isn't expected to be logical. I can see that you're being ashamed of associating with Christianity though. Lol.

Lol, should I start poking holes into Islam? You will cry o? 🤣🤣🤣

BTW, Mussolini, Stalin, all those names you mentioned, how many of them murdered in the name of Jesus? Thats the question I keep asking but you have failed to provide an answer. You instead chose to beat around the bush. You're busy naming military dictators who were fighting for their own interests 🤣🤣🤣

Did Hitler and Mussolini abi Stalin tell you that they were fighting religious wars? 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Allah Forbids Oppression by Debangis20(m): 8:00pm On Dec 01, 2023
OP, Amin. May Allah reward you.

Re: Allah Forbids Oppression by LordReed(m): 8:28pm On Dec 01, 2023
FiftyFifty:

On Leah, Boko Haram's terrorism doesn't differentiate between Muslims and Christians. In fact, Muslims have been its biggest victims. Sheikh Ja'afar, Albani, Moh'd Sokoto and many notable Muslim scholars paid the supreme price for preaching against their ideology. So, Boko Haram doesn't in anyway represent Muslims just like Joseph Koni's LRA in Uganda doesn't represent Christians. In Plaateu and Taraba, there militias that are known for targeting only Muslims. Remember General Alkali who was gruesomely murdered by Birom militia. Should we now say everyone in Plaateu and Taraba is a terrorist?

Lol. Why do you find it difficult accepting that you're a Christian? Nobody loves to hate any country just like that. I was expecting you to tell me why they derive pleasure in killing millions of Muslims across the world then.

If the Mohammedans have truly wrecked havoc as you wrongly mentioned, there may not be Christians today. You may not know that Muslims ruled the world for centuries and during that time the Muslim army was the strongest in the world. "There is no compulsion in religion" has been the Islam's stance from day one. This, even Prof. Micheal Hart has reiterated in his famous "The 100" and Prof. T W Arnold in his "The Teachings of Islam", among other Christian scholars.

Is there any Muslim country in the world that has a policy of killing Christians for them just being Christians? If you talk of terrorist groups like Boko Haram, there are also Christian groups like the Lord's Resistance Army (LRA). In the middle east, some of these groups are angry at the west for its double standard. It promotes democracy elsewhere but support and defend the autocratic rulers in the region to continue stealing their sources. I expect you to know all this.

What do you call it when a Christian can not possess a bible in an Islamic country? Oppression.
Re: Allah Forbids Oppression by FiftyFifty(m): 8:38pm On Dec 01, 2023
LordReed:

What do you call it when a Christian can not possess a bible in an Islamic country? Oppression.

Which of the Islamic countries if I may ask?
Re: Allah Forbids Oppression by FiftyFifty(m): 8:43pm On Dec 01, 2023
EtinosaDLaw:

Lol, should I start poking holes into Islam? You will cry o? 🤣🤣🤣

BTW, Mussolini, Stalin, all those names you mentioned, how many of them murdered in the name of Jesus? Thats the question I keep asking but you have failed to provide an answer. You instead chose to beat around the bush. You're busy naming military dictators who were fighting for their own interests 🤣🤣🤣

Did Hitler and Mussolini abi Stalin tell you that they were fighting religious wars? 🤣🤣🤣

I expect more intelligent response from you than this, honestly. Let's go... Let's comparatively scrutinise my Qur'an and your Bible and see who will cry.

You didn't answer any of my questions oo.
Re: Allah Forbids Oppression by LordReed(m): 8:52pm On Dec 01, 2023
FiftyFifty:

Which of the Islamic countries if I may ask?

Afghanistan
Somalia
Libya
Maldives
Re: Allah Forbids Oppression by FiftyFifty(m): 9:11pm On Dec 01, 2023
LordReed:

Afghanistan
Somalia
Libya
Maldives

Lol. Did you see how you're trying so desperately to make a caricature of yourself? Stop being a pathological lier, if you're too lazy to read, ask. There are no fewer than 15,000 indigenous Afghan Christians. What book are there reading/using? Christianity was in Somalia long before it reached to Constantinople, there are still Orthodox Christians to date. They may be using the Original Bible not the present concoction made by Paul and Constantine. Which of the Libyans, if I may ask? Libya? Lol. Did you see how you're becoming a laughing stock? How can Maldives that relies heavily on tourism ban Bible in it's country? That's if there are no indigenous Christians there.

Grow up, pls. The world is different from your imaginations.

Re: Allah Forbids Oppression by EtinosaDLaw(m): 9:15pm On Dec 01, 2023
FiftyFifty:

I expect more intelligent response from you than this, honestly. Let's go... Let's comparatively scrutinise my Qur'an and your Bible and see who will cry.

You didn't answer any of my questions oo.

Ask your questions
Re: Allah Forbids Oppression by LordReed(m): 9:23pm On Dec 01, 2023
FiftyFifty:

Lol. Did you see how you're trying so desperately to make a caricature of yourself? Stop being a pathological lier, if you're too lazy to read, ask. There are no fewer than 15,000 indigenous Afghan Christians. What book are there reading/using? Christianity was in Somalia long before it reached to Constantinople, there are still Orthodox Christians to date. They may be using the Original Bible not the present concoction made by Paul and Constantine. Which of the Libyans, if I may ask? Libya? Lol. Did you see how you're becoming a laughing stock? How can Maldives that relies heavily on tourism ban Bible in it's country? That's if there are no indigenous Christians there.

Grow up, pls. The world is different from your imaginations.

You are the caricature here. Educate yourself.

Re: Allah Forbids Oppression by FiftyFifty(m): 9:42pm On Dec 01, 2023
LordReed:

You are the caricature here. Educate yourself.

Only you will believe that trash you put up there. "According to the UK..." Lol. But then, why do you have to import Bible for evangelism in countries like Afghanistan in the first place? Importing Bible for evangelism is totally different from possessing Bible which is our borne of contention here. Angola, China, Myanmar, Switzerland all have the same stance on Qur'an and nobody cares. So?

Re: Allah Forbids Oppression by LordReed(m): 9:54pm On Dec 01, 2023
FiftyFifty:

Only you will believe that trash you put up there. "According to the UK..." Lol. But then, why do you have to import Bible for evangelism in countries like Afghanistan in the first place? Importing Bible for evangelism is totally different from possessing Bible which is our borne of contention here. Angola, China, Myanmar, Switzerland all have the same stance on Qur'an and nobody cares. So?

You must be a village idiot. UK government gave a travel advisory and dundi like you is calling it trash. How is carrying a bible in your luggage importation? Meanwhile it is clearly written there that it is ILLEGAL to possess a bible in Somalia but your addled brain skipped it and started talking nonsense.

OK some forms of oppression are good? You are obviously sick in the brain.
Re: Allah Forbids Oppression by Banjoramos(m): 12:21am On Dec 02, 2023
Jazakallahu khair

Re: Allah Forbids Oppression by FiftyFifty(m): 12:29am On Dec 02, 2023
LordReed:

You must be a village idiot. UK government gave a travel advisory and dundi like you is calling it trash. How is carrying a bible in your luggage importation? Meanwhile it is clearly written there that it is ILLEGAL to possess a bible in Somalia but your addled brain skipped it and started talking nonsense.

OK some forms of oppression are good? You are obviously sick in the brain.

Lol. The coffin-dogging idiat can't pretend anymore. Anything to provoke your anger is music to my ear. Go and read the trash you posted once again may be you didn't see evangelical there. Who are you even going to evangelise in Libya, Somalia, and Afghanistan? Other Christian countries have banned Qur'an and no one is raising an eyebrow but you swaggering, incompetent, brainless baboon is here ranting shamelessly and stupidly. How can a follower of a religion that produced the likes of Hiraclitus, Napoleon, Mussolini, Stalin, Hitler, Bush, Blair and many other genocidal tyrants have the guts to even talk of oppression? Read about the crusades and colonisation to understand better what is oppression and it was done by the western Christian countries you consider your gods. I repeat, stop making a carricature of yourself. Mor@n.
Re: Allah Forbids Oppression by ebuggie: 3:54am On Dec 02, 2023
FiftyFifty:

You're a pathologically bigoted lier. How come the same blacks lead them in prayer even in the Haramain? We know who enslaved the world for centuries, who colonized the world for decades, who led the world to both WWI and WWII; we know the religion that have birth to the crusaders, Heraclitus, Stalin, Mussolini, Hitler, Napoleon, Bush, and many others.
Very funny how ignorant and self righteous most of you sound. Islam did worst to Africa (looting, e.g Mali) and to Africans (barbaric slave trade). The Arabs bought and raid slaves from Africa and the first thing they do when they take them to their entrapment is to castrate them.
The Arabs took too many slaves compare to the Americas and Europe combine. What is the word you call the black man till date..." Slave". How inhumane your Quaran has thought you. Wicked hypocrites
Re: Allah Forbids Oppression by LordReed(m): 5:33am On Dec 02, 2023
FiftyFifty:

Lol. The coffin-dogging idiat can't pretend anymore. Anything to provoke your anger is music to my ear. Go and read the trash you posted once again may be you didn't see evangelical there. Who are you even going to evangelise in Libya, Somalia, and Afghanistan? Other Christian countries have banned Qur'an and no one is raising an eyebrow but you swaggering, incompetent, brainless baboon is here ranting shamelessly and stupidly. How can a follower of a religion that produced the likes of Hiraclitus, Napoleon, Mussolini, Stalin, Hitler, Bush, Blair and many other genocidal tyrants have the guts to even talk of oppression? Read about the crusades and colonisation to understand better what is oppression and it was done by the western Christian countries you consider your gods. I repeat, stop making a carricature of yourself. Mor@n.

LMAO! Fuckwit thinks I am a Christian. You are a true dumbass. You know you cannot defend the oppression being done in Islamic countries so you want to pivot to oppression done in other countries. Newsflash you shit gibbon, oppression is oppression whether it is done by Allah spewing blithering idiots like you or Christofascist idiots or any other frame of reference chosen to perpetuate oppression. How does the past history of oppression even begin to justify banning some else's religion? Only dog feces laden brain like yours would think it does.

Islamic Influence On The Presumption Of Innocence / Umar's Admission The Caliphate Was Usurped From Imam Ali (as) / Collections Of Eulogy In Praise Of Muhammad (peace Upon Him And His Household)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80