Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,742 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

"The World Is Designed To Kill Men" – Actor Deyemi Okanlawon - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "The World Is Designed To Kill Men" – Actor Deyemi Okanlawon (21281 Views)

The poison which kill men easily / Never Pray For Man That Is Good In Bed As Husband - Actor Deyemi / "The World Is Coming To An End": Slay Grandmama In G-string Causes Stir Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The World Is Designed To Kill Men" – Actor Deyemi Okanlawon by TheBillyonaire: 9:04pm On Dec 01, 2023
Such inspiration comes to only weak men, who are further weakened by bankruptcy. Men are designed to be happier in violence and labor.

1 Like

Re: "The World Is Designed To Kill Men" – Actor Deyemi Okanlawon by Olat4421: 9:11pm On Dec 01, 2023
Jennyclay:
Watch how these broke and lazy men would come here and start saying “it’s true” with their broke mouth.

Just to take good care of your wife/girlfriend so that they won’t look outside… is what the world is designed to kill men undecided.
ur idiocity is top notch
Re: "The World Is Designed To Kill Men" – Actor Deyemi Okanlawon by Major7: 9:12pm On Dec 01, 2023
Jennyclay:
Watch how these broke and lazy men would come here and start saying “it’s true” with their broke mouth.

Just to take good care of your wife/girlfriend so that they won’t look outside… is what the world is designed to kill men undecided.

The only way people like you wont look outside is when you're blind,nothing can satisfy your endless wants cos your likes are never contended. Look outside now abi who you help before tongue

3 Likes

Re: "The World Is Designed To Kill Men" – Actor Deyemi Okanlawon by Major7: 9:17pm On Dec 01, 2023
Offpointng:

You that aren't lazy, how far have you gone in life?

Let her grow old waiting for a guy to come and give her wings to fly grin. It's either she's divorced sef or too old to be single cheesy,I dey suspect Jenny cos her bitterness no be here o

1 Like

Re: "The World Is Designed To Kill Men" – Actor Deyemi Okanlawon by Dbarrzx: 9:21pm On Dec 01, 2023
Jennyclay:

go and look outside nau...na ur kpekus go suffer for men hand...

2 Likes

Re: "The World Is Designed To Kill Men" – Actor Deyemi Okanlawon by Fahvvy: 9:34pm On Dec 01, 2023
Offpointng:
Actually men kill men not the world.

Imagine some couple of weeks ago, a lady slapped a guy at an event hall cuz of "a sit" everyone was silent, but the moment the guy responded in anger by pouring soup on her, energy came to the men that were sited and wanted to maybe challenge the guy. Thank goodness say myself and other guys there stood up for him bfr everywhere calm, swears the person wey wan touch tha guy for collect if he actually touched tha guy fr. After tha day, I'm 90% sure that lady will never in her life attack any random guy again, of course, except her simp boyfriend.

I sincerely wonder how some men are like that, they'd rather loose their lives than stand up for their own. Rubbish sad

God bless you and your guys for standing up for that guy...

I keep saying that the only reason why a girl will see a guy and lay a hand on him is because she knows that there wouldn't be any consequences undecided...

She knows that fo.ols like those guys you described will stand up to defend her regardless and sincerely, men like that disgust me angry...

Thank God guys like you were around to defend that young man and to teach that girl a lesson undecided...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The World Is Designed To Kill Men" – Actor Deyemi Okanlawon by happney65: 9:35pm On Dec 01, 2023
Had a good laugh when I saw it yesterday. Na person wey wan kill himself go kill himself with stress. Na wetin my hand fit do I go do.

I come this world to enjoy my life. The only one wey I get.

If you die, I'm sorry for you everybody will move on ASAP.

4 Likes

Re: "The World Is Designed To Kill Men" – Actor Deyemi Okanlawon by purples25(f): 9:43pm On Dec 01, 2023
I believe in letting boys and men cry and be emotional. They are humans too. Whatever bad treatment is meted on men and boys, they tend to mete out on their females in the future.

You won't know the damage until you see them in relationships, and they cannot connect emotionally. Never learned to feel safe with anyone or truly bond. Also, how does anyone expect them to feel pity when no one takes pity on them? Men should not cry, men should be hard, later we expect magic when they enter their homes, we expect them to transform into romantic, sensitive men. It can't happen like that. Perhaps they need compassion to be more human.

That aside, I do not approve of when men jam female help structures for rape or abuse, and use them to start crying for themselves. Men, if you don't have enough help structures for your abuse cases, please cooperate to create them. Trying to say women should be mute or their help structures should be torn down because you guys don't have it or discuss it, is not a solution.

I hope every man finds the hurt little boy inside and heals with him, inside out.

3 Likes

Re: "The World Is Designed To Kill Men" – Actor Deyemi Okanlawon by Edusouls(m): 9:46pm On Dec 01, 2023
Offpointng:
Actually men kill men not the world.

Imagine some couple of weeks ago, a lady slapped a guy at an event hall cuz of "a sit" everyone was silent, but the moment the guy responded in anger by pouring soup on her, energy came to the men that were sited and wanted to maybe challenge the guy. Thank goodness say myself and other guys there stood up for him bfr everywhere calm, swears the person wey wan touch tha guy for collect if he actually touched tha guy fr. After tha day, I'm 90% sure that lady will never in her life attack any random guy again, of course, except her simp boyfriend.

I sincerely wonder how some men are like that, they'd rather loose their lives than stand up for their own. Rubbish sad
kudos to Alpha male like you bro, many men nowadays are weak, timid and are easily manipulated by a woman to do their bidding, it’s unfortunate

5 Likes

Re: "The World Is Designed To Kill Men" – Actor Deyemi Okanlawon by taiwolomo1: 9:46pm On Dec 01, 2023
Jennyclay:

have u been told that u wont make it too like men? Stop calling mehn broke! U sef go work and make ur own money. Must u be fed by man!!!

3 Likes

Re: "The World Is Designed To Kill Men" – Actor Deyemi Okanlawon by KennethEnyi(m): 9:47pm On Dec 01, 2023
Jennyclay:

Useless girl I don dey wait for u since o
So I don show

2 Likes

Re: "The World Is Designed To Kill Men" – Actor Deyemi Okanlawon by KennethEnyi(m): 9:50pm On Dec 01, 2023
Evolutionism:

This Usvless thing again. Nonsense.

Stupid people are not needed on this Thread.

Telling u this useless jennyclay bitch again e don Tay since we see her stupidity for here p e be like say she take holiday but now she don come back
Re: "The World Is Designed To Kill Men" – Actor Deyemi Okanlawon by Wizpa(m): 10:16pm On Dec 01, 2023
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Men are no longer men anymore. Weak and timid. So emotionally ridden.

Our forebearers will be turning in their graves with much disappointment to see the numbers of weak emotional ridden dingbats calling themselves men walking now in the world.

Go and marry, you no go hear
Re: "The World Is Designed To Kill Men" – Actor Deyemi Okanlawon by 547muhammed: 10:19pm On Dec 01, 2023
They're called SIMPLETONS for a reason. Such foolish men disgusted me alot. I see them as fools and put them where they belong ASAP.They're called SIMPLETONS for a reason. Such foolish men disgusted me alot. I see them as fools and put them where they belong ASAP....
Re: "The World Is Designed To Kill Men" – Actor Deyemi Okanlawon by Stonecoldstare1: 10:46pm On Dec 01, 2023
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Men are no longer men anymore. Weak and timid. So emotionally ridden.

Our forebearers will be turning in their graves with much disappointment to see the numbers of weak emotional ridden dingbats calling themselves men walking now in the world.
Women like you are the problem,you see men as robots first before their humanity
Re: "The World Is Designed To Kill Men" – Actor Deyemi Okanlawon by Anny69: 11:00pm On Dec 01, 2023
Men designed the world.
Re: "The World Is Designed To Kill Men" – Actor Deyemi Okanlawon by BadBradley: 11:10pm On Dec 01, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
Popular Nollywood actor, Deyemi Okanlawon has asserted that the world is specifically designed to harm men.

Okanlawon stated this in a controversial post on his official X handle on Thursday evening.

Expressing his views on how the world was structured, the actor wrote:

Reacting to the post, a user @FasalSeth said, [/i]

DAILY POST
stale stale stale!!!
Re: "The World Is Designed To Kill Men" – Actor Deyemi Okanlawon by Aaaaarghmed(m): 11:24pm On Dec 01, 2023
Jennyclay:

you always write like a frustrated person.i won't be surprised if you eventually hang yourself

1 Like

Re: "The World Is Designed To Kill Men" – Actor Deyemi Okanlawon by Sillymoderators: 11:24pm On Dec 01, 2023
Mitsurugi:

It's just kai kai. Forgive her
😂 Lol
Re: "The World Is Designed To Kill Men" – Actor Deyemi Okanlawon by ERCROSS(m): 11:51pm On Dec 01, 2023
Jennyclay:

All this stupidity, inside one head. Babe, how you take dey manage am
Re: "The World Is Designed To Kill Men" – Actor Deyemi Okanlawon by IjebuWarrior: 11:57pm On Dec 01, 2023
Jennyclay:

Dis fool dey find attention. Werey!

Re: "The World Is Designed To Kill Men" – Actor Deyemi Okanlawon by koolaid87: 12:17am On Dec 02, 2023
Hmmm

Re: "The World Is Designed To Kill Men" – Actor Deyemi Okanlawon by Abdujapha(m): 1:17am On Dec 02, 2023
Jennyclay:

Then who takes care of the men?

1 Like

Re: "The World Is Designed To Kill Men" – Actor Deyemi Okanlawon by mikywonder(m): 1:54am On Dec 02, 2023
Sad truth
Irresponsible men don't know Wetin God do for dem
Re: "The World Is Designed To Kill Men" – Actor Deyemi Okanlawon by Dtruthspeaker: 7:11am On Dec 02, 2023
cococandy:

No. They should open up to other men. Men should emotionally support each other. Every time you guy gather you’re plotting how to get access to as many vaginas as possible instead of building yourselves up.

We already do. However, it's stupid boys/man who gather and plot on how to eat vaginas. And the evil part is where they pressurize and force those who do not want such a way. But the idiot who was forced was the idiot who should have known that it was True when we were taught "Bad company corrupts".

Aside this, guys are helpful. But the help is full when we have a woman. But she must be good which is where a great portion of 98% of you women are not.

And it is rather a great mistake to have opened up to one bad woman. Ah, The man is lucky if he still lives.

1 Like

Re: "The World Is Designed To Kill Men" – Actor Deyemi Okanlawon by Dtruthspeaker: 7:17am On Dec 02, 2023
PoliteActivist:

I don't get you are at all. No mama ever tells hrr daughters to open their legs, etc

It's a waste of time trying to lie to me. I believe your eyes work.
Re: "The World Is Designed To Kill Men" – Actor Deyemi Okanlawon by Truvelisback(m): 7:45am On Dec 02, 2023
Men's life is tough. To become a man no be Bobo.
Re: "The World Is Designed To Kill Men" – Actor Deyemi Okanlawon by Sleekfingers: 10:11am On Dec 02, 2023
Offpointng:

That's the most annoying thing. Na woman now bla bla this and that

Very annoying. watch that lady, she'd never try such on any guy anywhere

I can bet, she will never try it again.
Re: "The World Is Designed To Kill Men" – Actor Deyemi Okanlawon by Philosopher1979: 10:30am On Dec 02, 2023
cococandy:

No. They should open up to other men. Men should emotionally support each other. Every time you guy gather you’re plotting how to get access to as many vaginas as possible instead of building yourselves up.

You think it’s effeminate to want more out of human interaction other than sexual gratification and ego strokes. If they ask you to go to therapy, you will say it’s not manly. Feminists are not your problem. If anything you need us but you are in your own way.
It’s a pity

The problem with some of us men is we see our interaction with women as ONLY ONLY sexual.
How to get a lady into bed, how to sex a lady every time.
We do not understand that women have their strengths and we can even help women to discover and use their strength.
And as you said, we don't help each other emotionally enough.
See, Queen Esther in the bible used her beauty to save a whole nation from extinction. This is the real power of beauty.
The pick up artistry woman seduction mentality we men have limits our thinking. It even makes us pursue sex to the deterement of
developing our self, potentials and talents. I mean its a problem if a man can impregnate 10 ladies but does not even have 1000 naira in his account and does not care about the children. It will only create a generation of single mothers who have emotional problems and dysfunctional children and homes
A lot of men also have emotional issues they cant tell anyone. They may try and tell the woman in their lives but it may
not be enough.
I THINK MEN AND WOMEN SHOULD MEET SO THEY CAN CROSS FERTILIZE IDEAS TOGETHER AND NOT BE IN A COMPETITION TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF EACH OTHER FOR SEX AND MONEY.
Re: "The World Is Designed To Kill Men" – Actor Deyemi Okanlawon by cococandy(f): 11:10am On Dec 02, 2023
Philosopher1979:

The problem with some of us men is we see our interaction with women as ONLY ONLY sexual.
How to get a lady into bed, how to sex a lady every time.
We do not understand that women have their strengths and we can even help women to discover and use their strength.
And as you said, we don't help each other emotionally enough.
See, Queen Esther in the bible used her beauty to save a whole nation from extinction. This is the real power of beauty.
The pick up artistry woman seduction mentality we men have limits our thinking. It even makes us pursue sex to the deterement of
developing our self, potentials and talents. I mean its a problem if a man can impregnate 10 ladies but does not even have 1000 naira in his account and does not care about the children. It will only create a generation of single mothers who have emotional problems and dysfunctional children and homes
A lot of men also have emotional issues they cant tell anyone. They may try and tell the woman in their lives but it may
not be enough.
I THINK MEN AND WOMEN SHOULD MEET SO THEY CAN CROSS FERTILIZE IDEAS TOGETHER AND NOT BE IN A COMPETITION TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF EACH OTHER FOR SEX AND MONEY

You have spoken well. You’re right.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nwaka Ibeya Is The Lady With The Biggest Boobs In Nigeria Right Now (see Photos) / Men Be Careful! This Girl Cut Off Her Boyfriend's Private Part! (Graphic Pics) / Do Cheats Ever Change? Should They Be Given Another Chance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.