Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,184 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

"The World Is Designed To Kill Men" – Actor Deyemi Okanlawon - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "The World Is Designed To Kill Men" – Actor Deyemi Okanlawon (21257 Views)

The poison which kill men easily / Never Pray For Man That Is Good In Bed As Husband - Actor Deyemi / "The World Is Coming To An End": Slay Grandmama In G-string Causes Stir Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The World Is Designed To Kill Men" – Actor Deyemi Okanlawon by Inyaky(f): 5:58pm On Dec 01, 2023
=God1000

The responsibilities are just too many

I'm working with a very young boy and he sends money home every month to his parents from his little salary, the life of a man is not easy, whether old or young, unless the person is stingy and irresponsible.

I often feel bad if someone ask me for help and I'm unable to provide it, though I know that I can't help everyone in my life, how do I say No to certain requests from my cousins, nieces and nephews schooling in different uni when they ask for my help, also neighbors at home and friends at work.

I believe in raising other people up, not just myself, that way the future will become less problematic

Kudos to all the responsible men out there for all their efforts and sacrifices, may the grace of God be upon you all.

Even in the animal kingdom, the story is still the same.

You comments sounds funny to me cos this is a normal thing for almost all girl child or women, at age of 13 and above girls are already thinking about how to take care of their parents and siblings,especially if the parents re not well to do.,
Re: "The World Is Designed To Kill Men" – Actor Deyemi Okanlawon by maasoap(m): 5:59pm On Dec 01, 2023
Jennyclay:
Watch how these broke and lazy men would come here and start saying “it’s true” with their broke mouth.

Just to take good care of your wife/girlfriend so that they won’t look outside… is what the world is designed to kill men undecided.
Look outside as much as you want. When you find whatever the thing you are looking for, you will return home. I just hope you don't find something that will be bigger than you

5 Likes

Re: "The World Is Designed To Kill Men" – Actor Deyemi Okanlawon by jeff1993: 6:00pm On Dec 01, 2023
Jennyclay:
biko, let us hear word undecided.
You should have explained better what the lazy actor was trying to say Or is it the rubbish you wrote up there Mr off point!

A lady would just slap a man for no reason You don’t even know if she was sexually harassed by the guy reason she slapped him. You know you men are pervert!!

Nonsense!!
..... You deserve everything stooopid that comes your way.

Your ancestors must be regretting having u in their bloodline unless they too are as Yuseless as u are!!!

2 Likes

Re: "The World Is Designed To Kill Men" – Actor Deyemi Okanlawon by Kobojunkie: 6:01pm On Dec 01, 2023
Jeon:
Nonsense.
This law was designed for men by the same men. So don't ever referred the World again and speak directly to your gender.
For fear he won't. You want dem to mob him for speaking against the foolishness of even his ancestors. lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The World Is Designed To Kill Men" – Actor Deyemi Okanlawon by Justiceleague1: 6:03pm On Dec 01, 2023
Op gave the wrong reasons..
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Men are no longer men anymore. Weak and timid. So emotionally ridden.

Our forebearers will be turning in their graves with much disappointment to see the numbers of weak emotional ridden dingbats calling themselves men walking now in the world.
Shut up ya mouth,you Jezebel..ain't that what you want,men who act like sissies?
Ain't that what you propagate,like dressing young school boys in skirts cos of one dirty female day or so?

Men mustn't be your focus whenever you have something to mark or celebrate o....
Again shattap ya mouth,thank you..

3 Likes

Re: "The World Is Designed To Kill Men" – Actor Deyemi Okanlawon by PoliteActivist: 6:04pm On Dec 01, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

You mean Curse!

It's their own doing or the doing of their mother.

I mean cross
I modified my post
What do u think of the screenshots I added?
Re: "The World Is Designed To Kill Men" – Actor Deyemi Okanlawon by 12345baba(m): 6:08pm On Dec 01, 2023
Which woman break him heart
Re: "The World Is Designed To Kill Men" – Actor Deyemi Okanlawon by God1000(m): 6:10pm On Dec 01, 2023
Inyaky:
=God1000

The responsibilities are just too many

I'm working with a very young boy and he sends money home every month to his parents from his little salary, the life of a man is not easy, whether old or young, unless the person is stingy and irresponsible.

I often feel bad if someone ask me for help and I'm unable to provide it, though I know that I can't help everyone in my life, how do I say No to certain requests from my cousins, nieces and nephews schooling in different uni when they ask for my help, also neighbors at home and friends at work.

I believe in raising other people up, not just myself, that way the future will become less problematic

Kudos to all the responsible men out there for all their efforts and sacrifices, may the grace of God be upon you all.

Even in the animal kingdom, the story is still the same.

You comments sounds funny to me cos this is a normal thing for almost all girl child or women, at age of 13 and above girls are already thinking about how to take care of their parents and siblings,especially if the parents re not well to do.,

Lol, I'm not talking about babysitting/ nursing anyone or domestic chores

I'm about taking real responsibilities here, going out to hustle and support your family.
Re: "The World Is Designed To Kill Men" – Actor Deyemi Okanlawon by EBEk101(m): 6:11pm On Dec 01, 2023
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Our forebearers will be turning in their graves with much disappointment to see the numbers of weak emotional ridden dingbats calling themselves men walking now in the world.

You are back
All this good for nothing women who have nothing to offer except opening their legs spit

4 Likes

Re: "The World Is Designed To Kill Men" – Actor Deyemi Okanlawon by nearline(m): 6:14pm On Dec 01, 2023
Ironically, men control this world. So we are kinda the ones doing this to ourselves no matter how you want to think of it. We are our own greatest enemies. You don’t need to look too hard to see it except if you choose to ignore the obvious.

4 Likes

Re: "The World Is Designed To Kill Men" – Actor Deyemi Okanlawon by obaidan: 6:14pm On Dec 01, 2023
Won ti fi billing ATI pressure pa weyrey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The World Is Designed To Kill Men" – Actor Deyemi Okanlawon by anonymous1759(m): 6:15pm On Dec 01, 2023
Offpointng:
Actually men kill men not the world.

Imagine some couple of weeks ago, a lady slapped a guy at an event hall cuz of "a sit" everyone was silent, but the moment the guy responded in anger by pouring soup on her, energy came to the men that were sited and wanted to maybe challenge the guy. Thank goodness say myself and other guys there stood up for him bfr everywhere calm, swears the person wey wan touch tha guy for collect if he actually touched tha guy fr. After tha day, I'm 90% sure that lady will never in her life attack any random guy again, of course, except her simp boyfriend.

I sincerely wonder how some men are like that, they'd rather loose their lives than stand up for their own. Rubbish sad

FG should open a transgender center to convert more men to women it’s better that way let us know how many of us remaining if I tell you how one of guy supports women you’ll cry this story you Just narrated it’s a child’s play, embarassed

1 Like

Re: "The World Is Designed To Kill Men" – Actor Deyemi Okanlawon by dododawa1: 6:16pm On Dec 01, 2023
Men world
Re: "The World Is Designed To Kill Men" – Actor Deyemi Okanlawon by luminouz(m): 6:19pm On Dec 01, 2023
I agree
Re: "The World Is Designed To Kill Men" – Actor Deyemi Okanlawon by Karlifate: 6:21pm On Dec 01, 2023
Nonexisting1:
This is because too many simps hold positions of authority now.

While simps go to school and develop themselves, many so called alpha males carry dicks around looking for where to put them thinking that everything is about sex and subduing vaginarians.

This is why I spend fortunes upgrading and updating myself education wise. Niggas wake up.

Don't allow simps take over this world. Get education, get skills and upgrade yourself regularly. If not, a time will come when many gentlemen will languish in jails if they call vagina gender people by their first names without adding "aunty" and guess who will pass that law, simps.

Well said. 💯

Self-development: A very rewarding path. You won't regret it.

1 Like

Re: "The World Is Designed To Kill Men" – Actor Deyemi Okanlawon by Spandau: 6:24pm On Dec 01, 2023
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Madam go and drink sniper, make we hear word
Re: "The World Is Designed To Kill Men" – Actor Deyemi Okanlawon by Karlifate: 6:26pm On Dec 01, 2023
Karlifate:

Well said. 💯

Self-development: A very rewarding path. You won't regret it.

@bolded:
I always advocate for this on this thread 👇

https://www.nairaland.com/6048178/reality-every-guy-need-know
Re: "The World Is Designed To Kill Men" – Actor Deyemi Okanlawon by manmade(m): 6:29pm On Dec 01, 2023
Jennyclay:
Watch how these broke and lazy men would come here and start saying “it’s true” with their broke mouth.

Just to take good care of your wife/girlfriend so that they won’t look outside… is what the world is designed to kill men undecided.
must you tell all of us that you're a liability? undecided

2 Likes

Re: "The World Is Designed To Kill Men" – Actor Deyemi Okanlawon by Kevineleven(m): 6:30pm On Dec 01, 2023
Even if they designed the world to kill men, I rule my world, I redesign my own world, nobody, I will not allow anybody to kill me.

4 Likes

Re: "The World Is Designed To Kill Men" – Actor Deyemi Okanlawon by Zaccshegzy(m): 6:30pm On Dec 01, 2023
Jennyclay:

Were you designed to look outside?

1 Like

Re: "The World Is Designed To Kill Men" – Actor Deyemi Okanlawon by Kobojunkie: 6:31pm On Dec 01, 2023
Kevineleven:
Even if they designed the world to kill men, I rule my world, I redesign my own world, nobody, I will not allow anybody to kill me.
How many of your fellow Nigerians know and live as you do? undecided

This one wey dey complain go still go back go carry the same culture wey dey oppress am for head tomorrow like say him be robot. undecided

2 Likes

Re: "The World Is Designed To Kill Men" – Actor Deyemi Okanlawon by manmade(m): 6:33pm On Dec 01, 2023
Jennyclay:
biko, let us hear word undecided.
You should have explained better what the lazy actor was trying to say Or is it the rubbish you wrote up there Mr off point!

A lady would just slap a man for no reason You don’t even know if she was sexually harassed by the guy reason she slapped him. You know you men are pervert!!

Nonsense!!
please where is my oraimo cord, I think I should put it to a good use on someone's head lipsrsealed
Re: "The World Is Designed To Kill Men" – Actor Deyemi Okanlawon by andyanders: 6:34pm On Dec 01, 2023
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Even our great grandmothers will be ashamed of how this generation of ladies has turned their private holes into a manufacturing co, a limited liability companies, where they trade their bodies in exchange to be alive.

I've a Very Big god is their slogan.

1 Like

Re: "The World Is Designed To Kill Men" – Actor Deyemi Okanlawon by Sillymoderators: 6:35pm On Dec 01, 2023
MadamVanessa:
shocked

This dead woman don resurrect.

2 Likes

Re: "The World Is Designed To Kill Men" – Actor Deyemi Okanlawon by Mitsurugi(m): 6:37pm On Dec 01, 2023
Offpointng:

Is it that you're a sub-illiterate or you just choose to be self f**lish?? what's the correlation btwn the subject matter and ur dumb opinion undecided

I think she chooses to to be a foolish sub-illiterate.
Re: "The World Is Designed To Kill Men" – Actor Deyemi Okanlawon by Mitsurugi(m): 6:38pm On Dec 01, 2023
Sillymoderators:

This dead woman don resurrect.

It's just kai kai. Forgive her

1 Like

Re: "The World Is Designed To Kill Men" – Actor Deyemi Okanlawon by Dtruthspeaker: 6:38pm On Dec 01, 2023
PoliteActivist:

I mean cross
I modified my post
What do u think of the screenshots I added?

True Lies! (Half Truths) The worst kind of lies.

The same mama who said close your legs is still the same one who said open it. And is still the same one who destroyed her by pouring shames on her because she did not want to be herlot like her.

Women are the greatest killers on earth and they kill everyone especially the weak and the pure whether boys, girls, children, men or any woman who has still not converted.

That is why you people snarl at each other which the simple say "women hate themselves".

And that is why God hates them!
Re: "The World Is Designed To Kill Men" – Actor Deyemi Okanlawon by Franzinni: 6:38pm On Dec 01, 2023
MadamVanessa:
shocked

you don't have the right to hold such views of men, you want to eat your cake and have it? Your forefathers would have dragged you to the gallows for saying such back then... You should be grateful for the weak men that gave you the right to be delusional... I guess you are ignorant about the topic you speak of and it's ok. The strength of men is the reason why everything works in the world today... Even down to that phone you type that rubbish on, made possible by men, the electricity you use to charge it made available by men, the house you are sitting in and typing that trash, built by men.... Be humble

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The World Is Designed To Kill Men" – Actor Deyemi Okanlawon by achimendy(m): 6:39pm On Dec 01, 2023
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Mrs incomprehensive Is that what your mother taught you??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The World Is Designed To Kill Men" – Actor Deyemi Okanlawon by Sleekfingers: 6:40pm On Dec 01, 2023
Offpointng:
Actually men kill men not the world.

Imagine some couple of weeks ago, a lady slapped a guy at an event hall cuz of "a sit" everyone was silent, but the moment the guy responded in anger by pouring soup on her, energy came to the men that were sited and wanted to maybe challenge the guy. Thank goodness say myself and other guys there stood up for him bfr everywhere calm, swears the person wey wan touch tha guy for collect if he actually touched tha guy fr. After tha day, I'm 90% sure that lady will never in her life attack any random guy again, of course, except her simp boyfriend.

I sincerely wonder how some men are like that, they'd rather loose their lives than stand up for their own. Rubbish sad

Something like this happen at Polaris forex bank adjacent the cathedral in Marina. We were on the queue, when a guy In front of me was about to enter, a lady that was not on the queue said, it was her turn, they started arguing. Before we know it, she slapped the man.
The young man didn't waste any time, he slapped her 4 hot slaps. All of a sudden the security and some men started saying, Na woman na, you no suppose slap her back. I was so furious, that I said, what right does she have to slap the guy in the first place.

3 Likes

Re: "The World Is Designed To Kill Men" – Actor Deyemi Okanlawon by achimendy(m): 6:41pm On Dec 01, 2023
Franzinni:
you don't have the right to hold such views of men, you want to eat your cake and have it? Your forefathers would have dragged you to the gallows for saying such back then... You should be grateful for the weak men that gave you the right to be delusional... I guess you are ignorant about the topic you speak of and it's ok. The strength of men is the reason why everything works in the world today... Even down to that phone you type that rubbish on, made possible by men, the electricity you use to charge it made available by men, the house you are sitting in and typing that trash, built by men.... Be humble

Exactly.

Even the house she's sitting typing those shit is being paid for by a man.

1 Like

Re: "The World Is Designed To Kill Men" – Actor Deyemi Okanlawon by Moniya4Real(m): 6:41pm On Dec 01, 2023
Lol, you sef know that majority of them- majority I said will still look outside. Argue with my keyboard

Jennyclay:

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Love Success Story / What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? / How To Easily Make Any Girl Want To Have Sex With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.