Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

"The World Is Designed To Kill Men" – Actor Deyemi Okanlawon - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "The World Is Designed To Kill Men" – Actor Deyemi Okanlawon (21265 Views)

The poison which kill men easily / Never Pray For Man That Is Good In Bed As Husband - Actor Deyemi / "The World Is Coming To An End": Slay Grandmama In G-string Causes Stir Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The World Is Designed To Kill Men" – Actor Deyemi Okanlawon by oglalasioux(m): 6:43pm On Dec 01, 2023
A woman will survive where 10 men will die.

3 Likes

Re: "The World Is Designed To Kill Men" – Actor Deyemi Okanlawon by LaRosa01: 6:45pm On Dec 01, 2023
please remember,it was women like you who raised them so

MadamVanessa:
shocked

Men are no longer men anymore. Weak and timid. So emotionally ridden.

Our forebearers will be turning in their graves with much disappointment to see the numbers of weak emotional ridden dingbats calling themselves men walking now in the world.
Re: "The World Is Designed To Kill Men" – Actor Deyemi Okanlawon by mariahAngel(f): 6:45pm On Dec 01, 2023
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Our forebearers will be turning in their graves with much disappointment to see the numbers of weak emotional ridden dingbats calling themselves men walking now in the world.

Madam Vanessa, won't you take it easy? gringrin
Re: "The World Is Designed To Kill Men" – Actor Deyemi Okanlawon by Komu1048(m): 6:46pm On Dec 01, 2023
Jennyclay:
Watch how these broke and lazy men would come here and start saying “it’s true” with their broke mouth.

Just to take good care of your wife/girlfriend so that they won’t look outside… is what the world is designed to kill men undecided.

I pity d bingo u will raise if you have a male child, u need brain check asap

4 Likes

Re: "The World Is Designed To Kill Men" – Actor Deyemi Okanlawon by andyanders: 6:47pm On Dec 01, 2023
Sleekfingers:

Something like this happen at Polaris forex bank adjacent the cathedral in Marina. We were on the queue, when a guy In front of me was about to enter, a lady that was not on the queue said, it was her turn, they started arguing. Before we know it, she slapped the man.
The young man didn't waste any time, he slapped her 4 hot slaps. All of a sudden the security and some men started saying, Na woman na, you no suppose slap her back. I was so furious, that I said, what right does she have to slap the guy in the first place.
You're a man. You did the right thing by deffending the guy.

2 Likes

Re: "The World Is Designed To Kill Men" – Actor Deyemi Okanlawon by achimendy(m): 6:49pm On Dec 01, 2023
Jennyclay:
biko, let us hear word undecided.
You should have explained better what the lazy actor was trying to say Or is it the rubbish you wrote up there Mr off point!

A lady would just slap a man for no reason You don’t even know if she was sexually harassed by the guy reason she slapped him. You know you men are pervert!!

Nonsense!!

That lazy actor is rich than than your entire lineage.

Pls nobody should take this almajiri serious.

2 Likes

Re: "The World Is Designed To Kill Men" – Actor Deyemi Okanlawon by NAC1666: 6:55pm On Dec 01, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
Popular Nollywood actor, Deyemi Okanlawon has asserted that the world is specifically designed to harm men.

Okanlawon stated this in a controversial post on his official X handle on Thursday evening.

Expressing his views on how the world was structured, the actor wrote:

Reacting to the post, a user @FasalSeth said, [/i]

DAILY POST
I gave it a thought during my childhood days, and I have grown with the thought of it

2 Likes

Re: "The World Is Designed To Kill Men" – Actor Deyemi Okanlawon by Kennytopp55(m): 7:00pm On Dec 01, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
Popular Nollywood actor, Deyemi Okanlawon has asserted that the world is specifically designed to harm men.

Okanlawon stated this in a controversial post on his official X handle on Thursday evening.[/b]Shut your mouth ode

DAILY POST
Re: "The World Is Designed To Kill Men" – Actor Deyemi Okanlawon by Prigidypogodo(f): 7:01pm On Dec 01, 2023
iammo:
Well that's reality of life
is that why 🫴 👌 🧒 👩 😭
confess now
Re: "The World Is Designed To Kill Men" – Actor Deyemi Okanlawon by jimmychang: 7:03pm On Dec 01, 2023
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Our forebears didn't face the challenges we are facing dimwit.Go and ressurect your forefather if he won't be emotional like us too grin

2 Likes

Re: "The World Is Designed To Kill Men" – Actor Deyemi Okanlawon by PoliteActivist: 7:19pm On Dec 01, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

True Lies! (Half Truths) The worst kind of lies.

The same mama who said close your legs is still the same one who said open it. And is still the same one who destroyed her by pouring shames on her because she did not want to be herlot like her.

Women are the greatest killers on earth and they kill everyone especially the weak and the pure whether boys, girls, children, men or any woman who has still not converted.

That is why you people snarl at each other which the simple say "women hate themselves".

And that is why God hates them!

And she's saying it's all society's fault!

What part of what she said below is not true??

Re: "The World Is Designed To Kill Men" – Actor Deyemi Okanlawon by NofiuFade(m): 7:27pm On Dec 01, 2023
Hmmm see life grin I still discuss exact this same issue with someone today

2 Likes

Re: "The World Is Designed To Kill Men" – Actor Deyemi Okanlawon by Dtruthspeaker: 7:40pm On Dec 01, 2023
PoliteActivist:

And she's saying it's all society's fault!

What part of what she said below is not true??

The part where it is still the same mother who buys her the sex clothes even though she does not like it, but mamma must punish her where she refuses. And mama tells her to open het legs to men even when she was still a virgin and she did not wamt to. That is the part that is not there but here they are trying to sound all good and reasonable and submissive and proper whereas they are all biting and spitting cobras and mambas and boa constrictors who hate everyone including themselves.
Re: "The World Is Designed To Kill Men" – Actor Deyemi Okanlawon by KingOfAmebo(m): 7:42pm On Dec 01, 2023
MadamVanessa:
shocked

You don't have a dick sis, you cannot understand his point of view.

2 Likes

Re: "The World Is Designed To Kill Men" – Actor Deyemi Okanlawon by Dtruthspeaker: 7:42pm On Dec 01, 2023
andyanders:
You're a man. You did the right thing by deffending the guy.

Me I for blow the woman. No time for slap.

2 Likes

Re: "The World Is Designed To Kill Men" – Actor Deyemi Okanlawon by Dtruthspeaker: 7:43pm On Dec 01, 2023
KingOfAmebo:

You don't have a dick sis, you cannot understand his point of view.

It's you who does not understand. Women hate men!

2 Likes

Re: "The World Is Designed To Kill Men" – Actor Deyemi Okanlawon by PoliteActivist: 7:52pm On Dec 01, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

The part where it is still the same mother who buys her the sex clothes even though she does not like it, but mamma must punish her where she refuses. And mama tells her to open het legs to men even when she was still a virgin and she did not wamt to. That is the part that is not there but here they are trying to sound all good and reasonable and submissive and proper whereas they are all biting and spitting cobras and mambas and boa constrictors who hate everyone including themselves.

I don't get you are at all. No mama ever tells hrr daughters to open their legs, etc
Re: "The World Is Designed To Kill Men" – Actor Deyemi Okanlawon by cococandy(f): 7:55pm On Dec 01, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Yeah! They should open up to you devils.

No. They should open up to other men. Men should emotionally support each other. Every time you guy gather you’re plotting how to get access to as many vaginas as possible instead of building yourselves up.

You think it’s effeminate to want more out of human interaction other than sexual gratification and ego strokes. If they ask you to go to therapy, you will say it’s not manly. Feminists are not your problem. If anything you need us but you are in your own way.
It’s a pity

2 Likes

Re: "The World Is Designed To Kill Men" – Actor Deyemi Okanlawon by Greenfaces: 7:57pm On Dec 01, 2023
MadamVanessa:
shocked

watch who you mingle with. And preach to your brothers and husband

1 Like

Re: "The World Is Designed To Kill Men" – Actor Deyemi Okanlawon by Greenfaces: 8:00pm On Dec 01, 2023
GO0DHardDick:
Damn!

A woman doesn't even need to do anything, just open your legs wide and begin to receive calls, money, cars from Simps, but sadly same cannot be said about the male figure.

The world was indeed design to kill men!
try carry belle make you see as e dey go
Re: "The World Is Designed To Kill Men" – Actor Deyemi Okanlawon by RevolverOcelot(m): 8:02pm On Dec 01, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

Okanlawon stated this in a controversial post on his official X handle on Thursday evening.

DAILY POST

Very true sentiment. Men have suffered in this world.
Re: "The World Is Designed To Kill Men" – Actor Deyemi Okanlawon by Godfullsam(m): 8:13pm On Dec 01, 2023
Jennyclay:
You should have explained better what the lazy actor was trying to say Or is it the rubbish you wrote up there Mr off point!

A lady would just slap a man for no reason You don’t even know if she was sexually harassed by the guy reason she slapped him. You know you men are pervert!!

Nonsense!!

Who is this clown?

Where were you exhumed from?

That actor you tagged 'lazy' for saying the truth is far better than all your sugar daddies combine.
Re: "The World Is Designed To Kill Men" – Actor Deyemi Okanlawon by Offpointng: 8:16pm On Dec 01, 2023
Sleekfingers:

Something like this happen at Polaris forex bank adjacent the cathedral in Marina. We were on the queue, when a guy In front of me was about to enter, a lady that was not on the queue said, it was her turn, they started arguing. Before we know it, she slapped the man.
The young man didn't waste any time, he slapped her 4 hot slaps. All of a sudden the security and some men started saying, Na woman na, you no suppose slap her back. I was so furious, that I said, what right does she have to slap the guy in the first place.

That's the most annoying thing. Na woman now bla bla this and that

Very annoying. watch tha lady, she'd never try such on any guy anywhere

3 Likes

Re: "The World Is Designed To Kill Men" – Actor Deyemi Okanlawon by Offpointng: 8:20pm On Dec 01, 2023
anonymous1759:

FG should open a transgender center to convert more men to women it’s better that way let us know how many of us remaining if I tell you how one of guy supports women you’ll cry this story you Just narrated it’s a child’s play, embarassed

My Uncle used to be that typa man. You don't touch a woman no matter what until he married his wife

If tha woman no later kill am, he's indeed a strongman and ion even pity him at all

2 Likes

Re: "The World Is Designed To Kill Men" – Actor Deyemi Okanlawon by Hajokexyz: 8:28pm On Dec 01, 2023
thesicilian:
Wasn't it the men who designed it so?

I wonder oo .
It is a man's world after all
Re: "The World Is Designed To Kill Men" – Actor Deyemi Okanlawon by LOVEGINO(m): 8:37pm On Dec 01, 2023
Zonefree:
The reason we have more widows than widowers.

As a man, don't allow any woman to pressure you. When you kick bucket, they'll be fine without you and there's nothing you can do from the grave. Na who die, lose.
loud am.
Re: "The World Is Designed To Kill Men" – Actor Deyemi Okanlawon by Gfash22(m): 8:39pm On Dec 01, 2023
Good evening all. Neat Redmi 9A phone for sale at an affordable price (40k) in Lagos State. Call me on 08029917484 if you are interested.
Re: "The World Is Designed To Kill Men" – Actor Deyemi Okanlawon by LOVEGINO(m): 8:43pm On Dec 01, 2023
Offpointng:
Actually men kill men not the world.

Imagine some couple of weeks ago, a lady slapped a guy at an event hall cuz of "a sit" everyone was silent, but the moment the guy responded in anger by pouring soup on her, energy came to the men that were sited and wanted to maybe challenge the guy. Thank goodness say myself and other guys there stood up for him bfr everywhere calm, swears the person wey wan touch tha guy for collect if he actually touched tha guy fr. After tha day, I'm 90% sure that lady will never in her life attack any random guy again, of course, except her simp boyfriend.

I sincerely wonder how some men are like that, they'd rather loose their lives than stand up for their own. Rubbish sad
simp please.

1 Like

Re: "The World Is Designed To Kill Men" – Actor Deyemi Okanlawon by nearline(m): 8:43pm On Dec 01, 2023
cococandy:

No. They should open up to other men. Men should emotionally support each other. Every time you guy gather you’re plotting how to get access to as many vaginas as possible instead of building yourselves up.

You think it’s effeminate to want more out of human interaction other than sexual gratification and ego strokes. If they ask you to go to therapy, you will say it’s not manly. Feminists are not your problem. If anything you need us but you are in your own way.
It’s a pity
👌🏾.

1 Like

Re: "The World Is Designed To Kill Men" – Actor Deyemi Okanlawon by 2elliot: 8:44pm On Dec 01, 2023
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Men must get back their testosterones. And women must be sent back to the kitchen and bedroom. That's the only way things can go back to normal. Globalizma and Capitalism has destroyed men. Big corporations helped destroyed society when they cajoled the world into allowing women to work, thus providing cheap labour. That's what is destroying society.

2 Likes

Re: "The World Is Designed To Kill Men" – Actor Deyemi Okanlawon by Kingjbase: 8:47pm On Dec 01, 2023
Jennyclay:

Nonsense!!
the way you speak and talk sometimes. Its seems like you've got some loosed screws upstairs

2 Likes

Re: "The World Is Designed To Kill Men" – Actor Deyemi Okanlawon by Major7: 9:02pm On Dec 01, 2023
MadamVanessa:
shocked

I expect you to be here masturbating on this thread grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Will You Miss If Your Partner Ends Your Relationship? / 'Dating A Woman Who Is Out Of Your League Will End In Disaster' - Man / My Girlfriend Saved My Contact With 'Bestie'. Should I Bother?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.