Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Lady Wows Many With Her Transformation After Being Dumped - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Wows Many With Her Transformation After Being Dumped (70821 Views)

ADELE Breaks The INTERNET With Her TRANSFORMATION / Lady Wows Nigerians, Twerks With Phone On Her Waist, The Phone Didn't Fall / Lady Wows In Body Paint Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Wows Many With Her Transformation After Being Dumped by Abagworo(m): 10:17pm On Dec 01, 2023
Men don't leave women because of physical appearance but rather character or other irreconcilable difference partaining to circumstances they found themselves at that moment. Your beauty is ribbish to a fed up man.

1 Like

Re: Lady Wows Many With Her Transformation After Being Dumped by CJStarz: 10:18pm On Dec 01, 2023
Nbote:
Why didn't she transform when she was with him? If she liked how she was before why did she feel the need for transformation. Make she getat abeg.
Infact she should thank him for dumping her so she could look better
I guess you're still single.
Now listen to elders talk.
A loving man encourages his woman to look her best.
He molds her into what he wants her to become.
Tell U what! Some other guy is behind that girl's current looks.
Re: Lady Wows Many With Her Transformation After Being Dumped by numericalguy(m): 10:19pm On Dec 01, 2023
Nbote:
Why didn't she transform when she was with him? If she liked how she was before why did she feel the need for transformation. Make she getat abeg.

Any lady with a face like that has no business dating anyone.

She was very wicked for going into dating with a face like that.
Re: Lady Wows Many With Her Transformation After Being Dumped by BiGVEEN58(m): 10:23pm On Dec 01, 2023
Regret ke? Snake na snake, e like make e transform 500 times. Na from viper to mamba to cobra to copper head to rattle snake etc
Re: Lady Wows Many With Her Transformation After Being Dumped by leisuretym: 10:26pm On Dec 01, 2023
Resetinc:
the local government area is still the same 😂

Awon Transformer 😂

She gave the entire Ajah light, huh?

1 Like

Re: Lady Wows Many With Her Transformation After Being Dumped by Adakintroy: 10:27pm On Dec 01, 2023
Only body na una know. All of una just de compete for outside. That's why men see una like that.

She no go school, learn trade or craft. Na to buy toning cream borrow friend gown snap. Na be definition of transform.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Wows Many With Her Transformation After Being Dumped by adecz: 10:35pm On Dec 01, 2023
Pls zoom the transformed face...

I wan check something... 🙃🙃🙃
Re: Lady Wows Many With Her Transformation After Being Dumped by Inanslove(m): 10:45pm On Dec 01, 2023
When its bad,it's the ex!
When it gets better,it's personal hustle.
Re: Lady Wows Many With Her Transformation After Being Dumped by NwaliE01: 10:58pm On Dec 01, 2023
Oya collect. So, she got transformed to wow the guy. When she get the next guy, she will return to default.

Re: Lady Wows Many With Her Transformation After Being Dumped by Panda7(m): 10:59pm On Dec 01, 2023
Man she's ugly.
Re: Lady Wows Many With Her Transformation After Being Dumped by Anny69: 11:06pm On Dec 01, 2023
I wish we had multiple female serial k!llers to hunt these nonsense men dropping nasty comments here. smiley
Re: Lady Wows Many With Her Transformation After Being Dumped by Adewale1603(m): 11:08pm On Dec 01, 2023
This story ain't true. No real man will do that.
Re: Lady Wows Many With Her Transformation After Being Dumped by toprealman: 11:27pm On Dec 01, 2023
Nbote:
Some people will drive to depression if you let them. Maybe she tried, maybe he wasn’t patient, maybe this story is just another ploy to market a skincare product…just maybe…
Re: Lady Wows Many With Her Transformation After Being Dumped by Icrave4u: 11:44pm On Dec 01, 2023
Organic cream at work. Be consistent or you will go back to the way you look before.
Re: Lady Wows Many With Her Transformation After Being Dumped by LordIsaac(m): 12:09am On Dec 02, 2023
This looks like laplace transform😊
Re: Lady Wows Many With Her Transformation After Being Dumped by GreatOchuks: 12:42am On Dec 02, 2023
Fear that Jenda ,, it might be photolab or Edited pics ..
Re: Lady Wows Many With Her Transformation After Being Dumped by GreatOchuks: 12:49am On Dec 02, 2023
Anny69:
I wish we had multiple female serial k!llers to hunt these nonsense men dropping nasty comments here. smiley
Ogun kill your female serial killers IJN
Re: Lady Wows Many With Her Transformation After Being Dumped by DDIA: 1:02am On Dec 02, 2023
Tetraozonaitera:

His wahala might be part of why she looked unkempt. grin

When she was free, she had the chance to take good care of herself.
It seems you don’t know women. Once they become comfortable around you, they start caring less about some things.

Imagine an girl that use keep a clean shave especially when coming to visit you will now start keep LTRP (long term relationship pussy) when she starts cohabiting with you.
I am not saying it/she is dirty, I am trying to give an example of how they change when they see you finish in a relationship way.
grin

Lemme sleep now! I have colos to go and buy to restock by daybreak.

cool
Re: Lady Wows Many With Her Transformation After Being Dumped by Anny69: 1:12am On Dec 02, 2023
GreatOchuks:

Ogun kill your female serial killers IJN
Lmao!
Re: Lady Wows Many With Her Transformation After Being Dumped by femi4: 1:27am On Dec 02, 2023
Lanre1st:
Women mentality,
why can’t she transform herself intellectually, add value to herself instead of transforming body.
Now she will be looking forward for new paid boyfriend,

set awon sextoy
People work on what they think they can only bring to the table

1 Like

Re: Lady Wows Many With Her Transformation After Being Dumped by pafun(m): 1:34am On Dec 02, 2023
To her I dedicate Take Your Time by Iska Tribe from Spotify. https://open.spotify.com/track/25TlMIRKoxOKpegEiDft2Z?si=97cb606a3eae4377
Re: Lady Wows Many With Her Transformation After Being Dumped by DrAda(f): 1:45am On Dec 02, 2023
It is truly unfortunate the quality of posts that make it to the front page. This is the second sexist post. Truly unfortunate
Re: Lady Wows Many With Her Transformation After Being Dumped by Trustedpronet: 1:49am On Dec 02, 2023
With any change of cream BAM! the pimple will pay for rent on that packaged face again. I pray she maintain this great looks oo
Re: Lady Wows Many With Her Transformation After Being Dumped by Tonytonex(m): 2:17am On Dec 02, 2023
bencr7:
As d post no get sense,my I go out of d topic Omo they Don beat my only Goat 3-0
Al hilal are evil.
those Al Nassr fork up. Dem no fit score a single goal.
Re: Lady Wows Many With Her Transformation After Being Dumped by sonofElElyon: 5:11am On Dec 02, 2023
Only transformation she needed was skin treatment.. the skimpy dressing is a negative transformation
Re: Lady Wows Many With Her Transformation After Being Dumped by enemyofprogress: 5:36am On Dec 02, 2023
Omo see better breasts. She has my kind of breasts.
Re: Lady Wows Many With Her Transformation After Being Dumped by pikechukwu6(m): 6:49am On Dec 02, 2023
Nothing wrong with mad woman kpekus nah only her head spoiled grin grin grin grin No change at'll. Roundabout remain the same.
Re: Lady Wows Many With Her Transformation After Being Dumped by pikechukwu6(m): 6:50am On Dec 02, 2023
Tonytonex:
those Al Nassr fork up. Dem no fit score a single goal.

wetin you gain following walahi talahi league grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Wows Many With Her Transformation After Being Dumped by SPAMBOX7: 7:00am On Dec 02, 2023
Stfu if he dint dump you you wouldn't have leveled up. You would expect him to be taking your shit ass like that. That's how most of y'all are.
Glad he made the right choice cos now you are at your best version he deserves an award sef. Now that you have leveled up he can come back for his award, do small sweet talk and pipe the fbck out your transformed self. Cos it's obvious you haven't moved on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian / Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! / My Girlfriend's Best Friend Is A Guy And I'm Jealous!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.