Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,013 members, 7,828,562 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Lady Wows Many With Her Transformation After Being Dumped - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Wows Many With Her Transformation After Being Dumped (70854 Views)

ADELE Breaks The INTERNET With Her TRANSFORMATION / Lady Wows Nigerians, Twerks With Phone On Her Waist, The Phone Didn't Fall / Lady Wows In Body Paint Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Wows Many With Her Transformation After Being Dumped by Justiceleague1: 7:01am On Dec 02, 2023
The fish brain have start to dress again to attract same set of use and dump broncos.. grin

Some girls and fish brains sha grin
Re: Lady Wows Many With Her Transformation After Being Dumped by Alexiiydon: 7:07am On Dec 02, 2023
Simdyofficial:
like your sisters and mum abi
why the thing come pain you than normal be like say na your sister or na you be that wheyre oni wide pus*y
Re: Lady Wows Many With Her Transformation After Being Dumped by Hightowa: 9:04am On Dec 02, 2023
Even me sef go block am

Men dey suffer Chai!

Re: Lady Wows Many With Her Transformation After Being Dumped by Mayeldah(m): 9:15am On Dec 02, 2023
Na bad character make dem dump you, no be skin problem
Re: Lady Wows Many With Her Transformation After Being Dumped by Alamkir: 10:04am On Dec 02, 2023
Nbote:
Why didn't she transform when she was with him? If she liked how she was before why did she feel the need for transformation. Make she getat abeg.
Infact she should thank him for dumping her so she could look better

Maybe if he was patient enough, with his support d transformation would have taken place with him in the picture
Re: Lady Wows Many With Her Transformation After Being Dumped by Major1984(m): 10:42am On Dec 02, 2023
The different now ,she's using bleaching creams now, that's the only different
Re: Lady Wows Many With Her Transformation After Being Dumped by TrustNone: 10:42am On Dec 02, 2023
Lanre1st:
Women mentality,
why can’t she transform herself intellectually, add value to herself instead of transforming body.
Now she will be looking forward for new paid boyfriend,

set awon sextoy
grin
Re: Lady Wows Many With Her Transformation After Being Dumped by gaspology(m): 10:43am On Dec 02, 2023
Regret ke! Na the normal makeup
Re: Lady Wows Many With Her Transformation After Being Dumped by 77up(m): 11:33am On Dec 02, 2023
I don't blame the guy but commend him sef, abeg add graphics jare sad
Re: Lady Wows Many With Her Transformation After Being Dumped by ComeToJesus: 11:53am On Dec 02, 2023
To most women, transformation is = bleached dermis, artificial hair, elongated nails and skimpy dress.

1 Like

Re: Lady Wows Many With Her Transformation After Being Dumped by Hamilton1(m): 2:06pm On Dec 02, 2023
slimjohn2k5:
I once had a girl like this that showed me all the green light n I was running away. In final year wen I saw this babe, I regretted rejecting her then
If she no add better Nyash, no regret am grin grin
Re: Lady Wows Many With Her Transformation After Being Dumped by Father4all: 3:00pm On Dec 02, 2023
She is still in love with the person that blocked her
Re: Lady Wows Many With Her Transformation After Being Dumped by DrFunmisticGlow: 4:03pm On Dec 02, 2023
Nbote:
Why didn't she transform when she was with him? If she liked how she was before why did she feel the need for transformation. Make she getat abeg.
he was most likely the cause of her state. Some of you XYs can cause a woman stress.
Re: Lady Wows Many With Her Transformation After Being Dumped by Babaibeji2020(m): 4:26pm On Dec 02, 2023
What in hell's sake is the niggar missing exactly....he has been inside the hole b4 many other bros entered for the transformation funds to be raised....this we know.
Re: Lady Wows Many With Her Transformation After Being Dumped by Kimiso(m): 6:20pm On Dec 02, 2023
Nbote:
well said bro she forgot perfect makes better
Re: Lady Wows Many With Her Transformation After Being Dumped by sheriffindy(m): 9:22pm On Dec 02, 2023
I'm not WOWED

No be by force

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Girlfriend's Best Friend Is A Guy And I'm Jealous! / Ghanaian Headmaster's Sex Video: Student Is 20 Not 16; Headmaster Her Boyfriend / See What Distance Relationship Has Caused Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.