Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,075 members, 7,811,012 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

President Tinubu With World Leaders In Dubai. The Powerful 6 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu With World Leaders In Dubai. The Powerful 6 (31770 Views)

Bola Tinubu With Speakers Of APC States And Their Deputies (Photos) / Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) / David Lyon Visits Bola Tinubu With Timipre Sylva (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu With World Leaders In Dubai. The Powerful 6 by Benwallt(m): 12:01pm On Dec 03, 2023
ideynl1:
Who can point one major achievement made by the agbado man from the series of travels he had made?

Just one thing he has achieved. He’s just globetrotting to show he’s busy.

If 1000 was pointed , you still won't see any. Drown alone in your delusion

8 Likes

Re: President Tinubu With World Leaders In Dubai. The Powerful 6 by Kingozymandias(m): 12:53pm On Dec 03, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Lol, at my first comment after ban, they have started swarming into my mention. grin

Later, same set of human beings will ask if I have a job. Just less than 10 minutes after my comment, 2 of them are already in my mention. grin

Until I get banned again, una body go hear am. Your job now is to struggle tooth and nail for my ban. Each of you can activate at least 10 of your monikers for the great task ahead. cheesy

Okay new ban loading you go oink and grunt tire 🤣🤣🤣
Re: President Tinubu With World Leaders In Dubai. The Powerful 6 by Igboland: 1:08pm On Dec 03, 2023
When will your Igbo father receive such luck instead of the poverty lucky you clown get regularly from generation to generation

adebayo987:
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 This one na fortunate picture, somebody dey there by luck.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Tinubu With World Leaders In Dubai. The Powerful 6 by Leoleo1(m): 1:30pm On Dec 03, 2023
Well, you don't become the President of a country by luck. Your father should have thought you that being a man isn't by luck.

adebayo987:

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu With World Leaders In Dubai. The Powerful 6 by Ablemax(m): 3:44pm On Dec 03, 2023
Pakute:
This President does not look like someone that's bothered by the grunting of pigs. He's meeting with his colleagues, world leaders, people at his level, having fun, marketing Nigeria to the world. Let pigs keep sniffing the soil with their nose, looking for what is not lost while Nigeria keep moving forward.

that's it our big daddy is not even bothered self....

atleast he's smatter that bubu.

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu With World Leaders In Dubai. The Powerful 6 by plaindealer: 5:56pm On Dec 03, 2023
Padipadi:

Werey!
You no dey look face?
What's the identity of Igbos?
How do you recognize one?
Abi kode dafyn iya e ati mummy Simon Elepa ni?

Stop bothering me with your ipob nonsense.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu With World Leaders In Dubai. The Powerful 6 by Padipadi(m): 5:57pm On Dec 03, 2023
plaindealer:

Stop bothering me with your ipob nonsense.
you are mad but ya family members no know!
Re: President Tinubu With World Leaders In Dubai. The Powerful 6 by plaindealer: 6:09pm On Dec 03, 2023
Padipadi:

Aye e ti baje si nairaland.

Stop repeating the rubbish you see in the mirror.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu With World Leaders In Dubai. The Powerful 6 by Padipadi(m): 6:19pm On Dec 03, 2023
plaindealer:

Stop repeating the rubbish you see in the mirror.

Aye e ti baje si nairaland
Re: President Tinubu With World Leaders In Dubai. The Powerful 6 by WorldRichest: 6:21pm On Dec 03, 2023
adebayo987:

Where your own biological father dey? I no dey fight oooo, and I no fit abuse somebody's father, I just ask a harmless question

3 Likes

Re: President Tinubu With World Leaders In Dubai. The Powerful 6 by WorldRichest: 6:24pm On Dec 03, 2023
Indian still tie gele on top suit

4 Likes

Re: President Tinubu With World Leaders In Dubai. The Powerful 6 by Holluwhakemmy(f): 7:34pm On Dec 03, 2023
My able president

5 Likes

Re: President Tinubu With World Leaders In Dubai. The Powerful 6 by omoredia: 7:36pm On Dec 03, 2023
Agbado the traveller. As u never travel before
Re: President Tinubu With World Leaders In Dubai. The Powerful 6 by BabaO2: 7:37pm On Dec 03, 2023
ideynl1:
Who can point one major achievement made by the agbado man from the series of travels he had made?

Why are you sad and frustrated because of another man's trajectory successes?

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu With World Leaders In Dubai. The Powerful 6 by adicius: 7:37pm On Dec 03, 2023
Mean while, clueless Peter Obi is still looking for his stolen manhood 😂🤣😆

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu With World Leaders In Dubai. The Powerful 6 by Thinktwicemybro: 7:38pm On Dec 03, 2023
ideynl1:

He borrowed
Re: President Tinubu With World Leaders In Dubai. The Powerful 6 by TrumpDonald2: 7:38pm On Dec 03, 2023
plaindealer:

Even if den break your head put am inside, you still no go comprehend...

God Bless Asiwaju Tinubu. GCFR.

grin
He asked a valid question, why not answer him? Unless you know he has achieved nothing.
Re: President Tinubu With World Leaders In Dubai. The Powerful 6 by Khyrvxjzy: 7:38pm On Dec 03, 2023
Padipadi:

Ezzz, gbenu oshi sohun!
Daddy Bulaba is t doing well.
Me wey no be ipob no feel him.
Make we talk true, this economy is madt!

omo ina
ipob

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu With World Leaders In Dubai. The Powerful 6 by stanislaus67(m): 7:38pm On Dec 03, 2023
HOW MUCH DID HE PAY
Re: President Tinubu With World Leaders In Dubai. The Powerful 6 by Sleekfingers: 7:41pm On Dec 03, 2023
LeoDeKing:
My name is Obinna. I'm from Alaigbo.

Truth is, this report wants to give me heart attack.

😃😅😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu With World Leaders In Dubai. The Powerful 6 by Elidrisy20: 7:41pm On Dec 03, 2023
Which kind dressing be this?
Re: President Tinubu With World Leaders In Dubai. The Powerful 6 by PDPdestroyer(m): 7:42pm On Dec 03, 2023
Padipadi:

Ezzz, gbenu oshi sohun!
Daddy Bulaba is t doing well.
Me wey no be ipob no feel him.
Make we talk true, this economy is madt!
....and you think things would have been different with any other person?
SMH
Re: President Tinubu With World Leaders In Dubai. The Powerful 6 by Angelfrost(m): 7:44pm On Dec 03, 2023
Nice one... Please, what nations are represented here alongside Pres. Tinubu?!!
Re: President Tinubu With World Leaders In Dubai. The Powerful 6 by 77up(m): 7:44pm On Dec 03, 2023
ideynl1:

Even if he approve the same 2024 bugget for you, you still won't stop hating.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu With World Leaders In Dubai. The Powerful 6 by Chetas81(m): 7:45pm On Dec 03, 2023
ideynl1:

TO TAKE PICTURES ONLY, THE POOREST COUNTRY BELONG TO THE MAN WITH ANKARA DRESS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Acting Police IG, Solomon Arase, Senior To Outgoing Police Boss, Suleiman Abba / Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Aspirants - Full List / Ambode Inspects Abule Egba Flyover And Other Projects (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.