Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,227 members, 7,811,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

President Tinubu With World Leaders In Dubai. The Powerful 6 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu With World Leaders In Dubai. The Powerful 6 (31779 Views)

Bola Tinubu With Speakers Of APC States And Their Deputies (Photos) / Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) / David Lyon Visits Bola Tinubu With Timipre Sylva (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu With World Leaders In Dubai. The Powerful 6 by geemd434: 5:21am On Dec 04, 2023
LeoDeKing:
My name is Obinna. I'm from Alaigbo.

Truth is, this report wants to give me heart attack.

Yorubas are s.laves.... it is no surprise that the s.lave master puppet Tinubu is hanging around his master's....
Re: President Tinubu With World Leaders In Dubai. The Powerful 6 by yommen: 5:46am On Dec 04, 2023
ideynl1:
Who can point one major achievement made by the agbado man from the series of travels he had made?

Just one thing he has achieved. He’s just globetrotting to show he’s busy.

Oilrich Saudi have opened development office in Lagos as a result of his visits. Someone should not be judged in six months for what another person spoilt for 8 years.
Re: President Tinubu With World Leaders In Dubai. The Powerful 6 by thomasjoe(m): 6:27am On Dec 04, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
There's likely cocaine inside that his agbada. Using Dubai invitation as an avenue to export cocaine

I don't think stuff like this should be posted about Tinubu / Nigerian president .
I am not happy with the situation of things but must we also make it more toxic and negative with our utterances ? I dare say NO!
This is cyber space beloved. Let's be guided .
Thanks and best wishes
Re: President Tinubu With World Leaders In Dubai. The Powerful 6 by Burruchaga71(m): 7:04am On Dec 04, 2023
STOP calling druggie president abeg
Re: President Tinubu With World Leaders In Dubai. The Powerful 6 by sinero: 7:17am On Dec 04, 2023
Padipadi:

Ezzz, gbenu oshi sohun!
Daddy Bulaba isn't doing well.
Me wey no be ipob no feel him.
Make we talk true, this economy is madt!

So how has your dumb comment above improved the economy?
Re: President Tinubu With World Leaders In Dubai. The Powerful 6 by drlateef: 7:44am On Dec 04, 2023
adebayo987:
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 This one na fortunate picture, somebody dey there by luck.

Why is Obi not there? 😂😂😂😂. Go and insert him there now!!!
Re: President Tinubu With World Leaders In Dubai. The Powerful 6 by commoditiesnig: 12:16pm On Dec 04, 2023
plaindealer:

Yes, haven't seen him a while, he's the US envoy on climate change.
Oh okay good for him.. I have great admiration for the politician!
Re: President Tinubu With World Leaders In Dubai. The Powerful 6 by femi4: 4:08pm On Dec 04, 2023
ideynl1:
Who can point one major achievement made by the agbado man from the series of travels he had made?

He made protest useless
Re: President Tinubu With World Leaders In Dubai. The Powerful 6 by Spindletop: 4:39pm On Dec 04, 2023
ideynl1:

How can your condensed ipob brain comprehend. Your wailing has just started.
Re: President Tinubu With World Leaders In Dubai. The Powerful 6 by Josywhyte: 5:41pm On Dec 04, 2023
E just dey shine teeth like he-goat. Nothing dem talk for that meeting enter him ear. Yeye and incompetent president
Re: President Tinubu With World Leaders In Dubai. The Powerful 6 by paduzman: 7:27pm On Dec 04, 2023
Okay, nice photos.
Re: President Tinubu With World Leaders In Dubai. The Powerful 6 by Padipadi(m): 10:21am On Jan 01
sinero:

So how has your dumb comment above improved the economy?
Cos you're dûmb.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obiano Dances With His Daughter, Ogechi Obiano After Her Graduation In US / Policemen Jump Inside Bush As Unknown Gunmen Storm Checkpoint In Aguata, Anambra / PDP Chairman, Youth Shot Dead In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.