Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,348 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

President Tinubu With World Leaders In Dubai. The Powerful 6 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu With World Leaders In Dubai. The Powerful 6 (31774 Views)

Bola Tinubu With Speakers Of APC States And Their Deputies (Photos) / Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) / David Lyon Visits Bola Tinubu With Timipre Sylva (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu With World Leaders In Dubai. The Powerful 6 by YorubaDemonswag: 8:28pm On Dec 03, 2023
BabaHenry:

Answer the question and don't be disrespectful kiddo
Odunuga and Adenuga is from which tribe ??

Me answering mad man? Laelae
Re: President Tinubu With World Leaders In Dubai. The Powerful 6 by ukaface(f): 8:30pm On Dec 03, 2023
At least them no block am today
Re: President Tinubu With World Leaders In Dubai. The Powerful 6 by mascot87(m): 8:32pm On Dec 03, 2023
adebayo987:
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 This one na fortunate picture, somebody dey there by luck.

Your useless foolish Peter Obi can never get there even by luck
Re: President Tinubu With World Leaders In Dubai. The Powerful 6 by Bar1941(m): 8:36pm On Dec 03, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Lol, at my first comment after ban, they have started swarming into my mention. grin

Later, same set of human beings will ask if I have a job. Just less than 10 minutes after my comment, 2 of them are already in my mention. grin

Until I get banned again, una body go hear am. Your job now is to struggle tooth and nail for my ban. Each of you can activate at least 10 of your monikers for the great task ahead. cheesy

Don't mind those pained pigs, continue to pepper them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu With World Leaders In Dubai. The Powerful 6 by BabaHenry(m): 8:36pm On Dec 03, 2023
YorubaDemonswag:

Me answering mad man? Laelae

You are gone
Anybody against your own believe must be from another tribe right and you this lunatic has the audacity to abuse someone....
I don't blame you at all... I blame your parents for not bringing you up with the needed moral and religion to be a true Omoluabi...
You are such an omo ale for all those needless insult you throws at me....

For you information, my mom's Family happens to be one of the most powerful family in ijebu-ode (Shots) Ogun State and my Dad Family too from Ijebu-igbo (Odunuga)....

I felt so bad for you undecided undecided undecided
Re: President Tinubu With World Leaders In Dubai. The Powerful 6 by Dapson73(m): 8:37pm On Dec 03, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
There's likely cocaine inside that his agbada. Using Dubai invitation as an avenue to export cocaine

Dss will soon pick you before this year runs through...
You will learn your lesson real soon. Its a promise.
Re: President Tinubu With World Leaders In Dubai. The Powerful 6 by Blackdisciple(m): 8:38pm On Dec 03, 2023
World leaders I no see Putin, Xin pin, I no see Biden, Benjamin Netanyahu, I no see German, UK, Canada, Iran for sure this headlines is from agbado touts, or Ajure ngelele etc
Re: President Tinubu With World Leaders In Dubai. The Powerful 6 by naturefellow(m): 8:42pm On Dec 03, 2023
plaindealer:

Even if den break your head put am inside, you still no go comprehend...

God Bless Asiwaju Tinubu. GCFR

God no dey bless thief. Don't be foolish!
Re: President Tinubu With World Leaders In Dubai. The Powerful 6 by bobntu: 8:42pm On Dec 03, 2023
He os the only president there. Others are lesser officials in their countries.
Re: President Tinubu With World Leaders In Dubai. The Powerful 6 by BreconHills(m): 8:46pm On Dec 03, 2023
ideynl1:
Who can point one major achievement made by the agbado man from the series of travels he had made?

Just one thing he has achieved. He’s just globetrotting to show he’s busy.

Perfect healing is yours.
Re: President Tinubu With World Leaders In Dubai. The Powerful 6 by Brendaniel: 8:49pm On Dec 03, 2023
Atlantis585:

Gbagam!
You are a smart man

Thank You...
Re: President Tinubu With World Leaders In Dubai. The Powerful 6 by Officialmrt: 9:33pm On Dec 03, 2023
ideynl1:
Who can point one major achievement made by the agbado man from the series of travels he had made?

Na craze dey your head....u achieve what he had achieved first....something your generations can't achieve in the next 50 years
Re: President Tinubu With World Leaders In Dubai. The Powerful 6 by Panda7(m): 9:39pm On Dec 03, 2023
plaindealer:

you went all the way to dubai to snap facebook pics, can't you give us a comprehensive video. Main reason your type will not go further.
Re: President Tinubu With World Leaders In Dubai. The Powerful 6 by DKM123: 9:42pm On Dec 03, 2023
Kai! APC and propaganda!
WTF is this?
Is this a cartoon?
Which Kain fingers be this? 🤣
See how they totally disfigured the lady's hands.
Hahahaha.

Yet, the mods brought this blatant lie photoshopped thr@sh to front page. Something that even my 10 year old niece can decipher that it's fake. Smh

Re: President Tinubu With World Leaders In Dubai. The Powerful 6 by MASTERMIND04(m): 10:01pm On Dec 03, 2023
Brendaniel:

Since you are concluding that anybody complaining about Tinubu's government is a grunting pig, then you are simply saying your Obas, mothers and market women of Ogun state and other supporters who have complained bitterly about Tinubu's government are all grunting pigs and Tinubu is not even bothered about them....

When you want to throw a stone in the market look well so you don't throw the stone on your mother....
Gbam!
Re: President Tinubu With World Leaders In Dubai. The Powerful 6 by Restaurant92: 10:07pm On Dec 03, 2023
commoditiesnig:

John Kerry.. quite a while!

Biden should step down for him in the next election.
Re: President Tinubu With World Leaders In Dubai. The Powerful 6 by Cjayboy: 10:10pm On Dec 03, 2023
Jagagban likes woman ♀️👠 too much..
Re: President Tinubu With World Leaders In Dubai. The Powerful 6 by Easylife1234: 10:15pm On Dec 03, 2023
Asiwaju of Africa 🌍
Re: President Tinubu With World Leaders In Dubai. The Powerful 6 by Agunesinjaweola: 10:16pm On Dec 03, 2023
Sorry guys !
Why did President Bola Tinubu suddenly stopped wearing Agbada since becoming President
Re: President Tinubu With World Leaders In Dubai. The Powerful 6 by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:19pm On Dec 03, 2023
money121:
JAGABAN OF AFRICA

Remind us the name Niger Republic called him pls ....

The only name we know is ZIK OF AFRICA.....

Any other name is based on falsehood and Propaganda....

Before you argue, pls remind me the name Niger Republic called him....
Re: President Tinubu With World Leaders In Dubai. The Powerful 6 by jrusky(m): 10:50pm On Dec 03, 2023
adebayo987:
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 This one na fortunate picture, somebody dey there by luck.

Your weeping and sorrow just started, it will last for 8 years and I don't know how you will survive the pain and the sorrow for the next 8 years.
Re: President Tinubu With World Leaders In Dubai. The Powerful 6 by Wetlands22: 12:05am On Dec 04, 2023
This is what he has always wanted.
Re: President Tinubu With World Leaders In Dubai. The Powerful 6 by plaindealer: 12:15am On Dec 04, 2023
grin grin

Re: President Tinubu With World Leaders In Dubai. The Powerful 6 by ZikCute101: 12:42am On Dec 04, 2023
Cruise777:

My name is Shinedu from Agulu North Erosion LGA and this news is given me headache

Why only Tulumbu

It’s Giving not Given... Wail as long as you want, in as much the Igbo’s are the minority tribe. You guys are nothing close... I repeat 🔁 Nothing close to us. Olatunde Olaniyi. Go suck dick bro

Re: President Tinubu With World Leaders In Dubai. The Powerful 6 by Feggie3: 2:51am On Dec 04, 2023
Pakute:
This President does not look like someone that's bothered by the grunting of pigs. He's meeting with his colleagues, world leaders, people at his level, having fun, marketing Nigeria to the world. Let pigs keep sniffing the soil with their nose, looking for what is not lost while Nigeria keep moving forward.
You are extremely usele***.
These people don't rate you black monkeys
Re: President Tinubu With World Leaders In Dubai. The Powerful 6 by Nobody: 2:59am On Dec 04, 2023
Why is he wearing different shoes at the same time..
Re: President Tinubu With World Leaders In Dubai. The Powerful 6 by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:54am On Dec 04, 2023
money121:
JAGABAN OF AFRICA
refinery has collapsed u can go and mine and refine skills there
Re: President Tinubu With World Leaders In Dubai. The Powerful 6 by cl0r0x: 4:01am On Dec 04, 2023
ideynl1:

There is.

Before he came in corn was 10k in my area, now is 2k and my uncle has joined the army.
Re: President Tinubu With World Leaders In Dubai. The Powerful 6 by Larryndelaw: 4:20am On Dec 04, 2023
ideynl1:

Continue your crying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Absent As Amosun, Yari And Ganduje Pray Inside Aso Rock / The END Of IPOB Is Here. / The Made-In-Aba Box Lai Mohammed, Ngige & Others Received In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.