Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,093 members, 7,811,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

President Tinubu With World Leaders In Dubai. The Powerful 6 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu With World Leaders In Dubai. The Powerful 6 (31772 Views)

Bola Tinubu With Speakers Of APC States And Their Deputies (Photos) / Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) / David Lyon Visits Bola Tinubu With Timipre Sylva (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu With World Leaders In Dubai. The Powerful 6 by Chetas81(m): 7:46pm On Dec 03, 2023
77up:
Even if he approve the same 2024 bugget for you, you still won't stop hating.
YOUR OWN TYPE OF CITIZEN DESERVE YOUR LEADERSHIP, NOT EVERYONE SETTLED FOR LESS LIKE YOU DO
Re: President Tinubu With World Leaders In Dubai. The Powerful 6 by Artiiclebeast: 7:47pm On Dec 03, 2023
Mugu follow scammers dey shine teeth...lol

They should allow the under-developed countries to go on a pollution spree as they have done until now and continuing, in their drive for modernization before calling for a truce on climate.

Idiots.

How many Presidents of a sovereign nation are in this photo op?

A mugu will forever remain a mugu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu With World Leaders In Dubai. The Powerful 6 by 77up(m): 7:47pm On Dec 03, 2023
Chetas81:
YOUR OWN TYPE OF CITIZEN DESERVE YOUR LEADERSHIP, NOT EVERYONE SETTLED FOR LESS LIKE YOU DO
Shut up kid
Re: President Tinubu With World Leaders In Dubai. The Powerful 6 by Padipadi(m): 7:51pm On Dec 03, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

omo ina
ipob
Do I look like GRV?
It's obvious you are blind identifying people. I v nuked Igbos severally here
Re: President Tinubu With World Leaders In Dubai. The Powerful 6 by Atlantis585: 7:51pm On Dec 03, 2023
Brendaniel:

Since you are concluding that anybody complaining about Tinubu's government is a grunting pig, then you are simply saying your Oba's, mothers and market women of Ogun state and other supporters who have complained bitterly about Tinubu's government are all grunting pigs and Tinubu is not even bothered about them....

When you want to throw a stone in the market look well so you don't throw the stone on your mother....

Gbagam!
You are a smart man

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu With World Leaders In Dubai. The Powerful 6 by BabaHenry(m): 7:52pm On Dec 03, 2023
Pakute:
This President does not look like someone that's bothered by the grunting of pigs. He's meeting with his colleagues, world leaders, people at his level, having fun, marketing Nigeria to the world. Let pigs keep sniffing the soil with their nose, looking for what is not lost while Nigeria keep moving forward.
Which Nigeria is moving forward
People are groaning and complaining and you're there with your paid cohorts posting shits around ??
Re: President Tinubu With World Leaders In Dubai. The Powerful 6 by Streetmovement(m): 7:52pm On Dec 03, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Nigeria presidents and avoiding suits.....
Re: President Tinubu With World Leaders In Dubai. The Powerful 6 by WithFact: 7:52pm On Dec 03, 2023
Our president is not the shortest president in the world 🌎🌍🌎🌍
grin
Re: President Tinubu With World Leaders In Dubai. The Powerful 6 by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 7:53pm On Dec 03, 2023
😂😂😂

Shey na pictures be this Man achievement so far? People pushing this pictures trying to score cheap points... this could be inferiority complex at work. We need good leadership, good policies that will foster real growth in the country like other world leaders are doing in their countries and not snapping pictures at every opportunity trying to score cheap points. Last I checked minimum wage in this country is still $30 and a bag of rice is about $60
Re: President Tinubu With World Leaders In Dubai. The Powerful 6 by MrJames007: 7:56pm On Dec 03, 2023

Re: President Tinubu With World Leaders In Dubai. The Powerful 6 by Dennisochampa: 7:57pm On Dec 03, 2023
Watch how those pathetic obi supporters will discredit this photo while secretly wishing that it's obi in the picture...
Unfortunate and unpatriotic bullocks...
Quote me and die of severe scrotum pains

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu With World Leaders In Dubai. The Powerful 6 by Lovelyn451(f): 7:57pm On Dec 03, 2023
I hope this news will make headlines in their countries too, mediocre! Is this why we elected him? To take picture with world leadersŕ
Re: President Tinubu With World Leaders In Dubai. The Powerful 6 by YorubaDemonswag: 7:57pm On Dec 03, 2023
Igboland:
When will your Igbo father receive such luck instead of the poverty lucky you clown get regularly from generation to generation

future impossible,none of his tribe men cangrin
Re: President Tinubu With World Leaders In Dubai. The Powerful 6 by BabaHenry(m): 7:58pm On Dec 03, 2023
Chetas81:
FOOOOOOLISH AND MENTALLY SICK ELDERLY CITIZEN LIKE YOU, UP TO 2 MILLION ON NAIRALAND, MISLEADING INNOCENT PEOPLE
You got that...
It's pathetic.. undecided undecided undecided
Re: President Tinubu With World Leaders In Dubai. The Powerful 6 by BabaHenry(m): 7:59pm On Dec 03, 2023
YorubaDemonswag:
future impossible,none of his tribe men cangrin

You wan turn this to tribal war ba ??

Are you mad ?
Re: President Tinubu With World Leaders In Dubai. The Powerful 6 by plaindealer: 8:00pm On Dec 03, 2023
TrumpDonald2:

He asked a valid question, why not answer him? Unless you know he has achieved nothing.

And a valid answer is even2 of den break your head and put the answer inside, you still no go understand and you'll keep talking the same rubbish.
Re: President Tinubu With World Leaders In Dubai. The Powerful 6 by Chetas81(m): 8:00pm On Dec 03, 2023
BabaHenry:

You got that...
It's pathetic.. undecided undecided undecided
SIR WE REALLY NEED HELP, IN THE HAND OF THIS NAIRALAND BANDITS
Re: President Tinubu With World Leaders In Dubai. The Powerful 6 by YorubaDemonswag: 8:01pm On Dec 03, 2023
BabaHenry:

You wan turn this to tribal war ba ??

Are you mad ?

Your entire tribe should be the one to answer if they are mad or not?
Re: President Tinubu With World Leaders In Dubai. The Powerful 6 by BabaHenry(m): 8:05pm On Dec 03, 2023
YorubaDemonswag:

Your entire tribe should be the one to answer if they are mad or not?
My entire tribe ??

You should be a part then ??
Re: President Tinubu With World Leaders In Dubai. The Powerful 6 by Jaycee07(m): 8:06pm On Dec 03, 2023
Who exactly do you call pigs? Your fellow countrymen that demand responsible governance? Sometimes I wonder how you reason??
@Pakute be honest to yourself. Since Tinubu came into power, what has been his scorecard??
On a scale of 1-10, 10 being the best, how would you rate Tinubu’s government? Tell us here. And do so with your God- given conscience. Must every person agree with him and his policies? Don’t people have the right to dissent?
And I don’t know how wealthy you’re, I know one thing: Majority of Nigerians are suffering due to Tinubu’s ill- timed policies. Don’t ask me. Ask everyday man, woman, traders, artisans, civil servants on the street and you’ll be amazed by their groaning.
The moment you extricate yourself from partisanship, tribalism and religion, I am sure you’ll begin to see things clearly.
I am not defending any politician. Just speaking like a regular person that has families and relatives back in Nigeria.

quote author=Pakute post=127290489]This President does not look like someone that's bothered by the grunting of pigs. He's meeting with his colleagues, world leaders, people at his level, having fun, marketing Nigeria to the world. Let pigs keep sniffing the soil with their nose, looking for what is not lost while Nigeria keep moving forward. [/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu With World Leaders In Dubai. The Powerful 6 by BabaHenry(m): 8:07pm On Dec 03, 2023
Chetas81:
SIR WE REALLY NEED HELP, IN THE HAND OF THIS NAIRALAND BANDITS
If you check the profile of most of this people, most of them were registered not quite long....
Re: President Tinubu With World Leaders In Dubai. The Powerful 6 by YorubaDemonswag: 8:12pm On Dec 03, 2023
BabaHenry:

My entire tribe ??

You should be a part then ??

I'm not from the tribe of mad mangrin
Re: President Tinubu With World Leaders In Dubai. The Powerful 6 by Tzar(m): 8:15pm On Dec 03, 2023
Tinubu should focus on turning around the dire situation in Nigeria instead of these childish photo ops in the face of poverty in Nigeria. Why behave like a child looking for validation and legitimacy? Your good works will legitimize you, not the desperate attempt to be accepted as Nigeria’s president!
Re: President Tinubu With World Leaders In Dubai. The Powerful 6 by Unclesuya(m): 8:17pm On Dec 03, 2023
ideynl1:
Who can point one major achievement made by the agbado man from the series of travels he had made?

Just one thing he has achieved. He’s just globetrotting to show he’s busy.
CNG Powerd vehicles are example,
And so many more
Re: President Tinubu With World Leaders In Dubai. The Powerful 6 by Crafteck1: 8:20pm On Dec 03, 2023
Thank God you people no is not a leader
Re: President Tinubu With World Leaders In Dubai. The Powerful 6 by Daviddoma(m): 8:21pm On Dec 03, 2023
plaindealer:
It's looks like photo ch.....
I didn't say anything oo😃😃
Re: President Tinubu With World Leaders In Dubai. The Powerful 6 by BabaHenry(m): 8:22pm On Dec 03, 2023
YorubaDemonswag:

I'm not from the tribe of mad mangrin
Odunuga is from where please??
I swear you no just get sense 😂😂😂
Re: President Tinubu With World Leaders In Dubai. The Powerful 6 by BabaHenry(m): 8:26pm On Dec 03, 2023
YorubaDemonswag:

I get am pass your fada and I can never from a tribe of an idiot,just ask your mom for DNA test. grin
Answer the question and don't be disrespectful kiddo
Odunuga and Adenuga is from which tribe ??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ambode Inspects Abule Egba Flyover And Other Projects (Photos) / Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Aspirants - Full List / Buhari And Other ECOWAS Leaders Meets Gambian President Yahya Jammeh (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.