Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Does My Female Neighbor Has The Rights To Be Angry Cos I Brought A Girl Home? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does My Female Neighbor Has The Rights To Be Angry Cos I Brought A Girl Home? (5880 Views)

My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? / My Neighbor Has Finally Chilled With The Big Boys.. PICS!! / Guys, Before You Take Any Girl Home 4 D Night, Ask Her If She Bedwets. E Get Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does My Female Neighbor Has The Rights To Be Angry Cos I Brought A Girl Home? by Keepamsafe: 8:33am On Dec 03, 2023
Please help. Im in a big Dilemma.

The single spinster who is my neighbor brought food for me again last night, but left angrily with the food after knocking and noticing there was a girl in the room with me.

I just greeted her this Sunday Morning, and she ignored my greeting.

Do you think i owe her an apology? What do I do? Does she have any rights to be angry with me cos she overheard another woman in my room? Please help

Im in a dilemma. help please.
OAM4J Mynd44 Rocktation Nlfpmod Seun Dominique lalasticlala help for wider opinion please

3 Likes

Re: Does My Female Neighbor Has The Rights To Be Angry Cos I Brought A Girl Home? by Kevinjap: 8:40am On Dec 03, 2023
She has the right to be angry for things not going in her favor.
That's normal

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does My Female Neighbor Has The Rights To Be Angry Cos I Brought A Girl Home? by Kepukepu: 8:42am On Dec 03, 2023
Keep doing what you are doing, no send her.
Don't Bleep your neighbor else you Don cast.

Don't fall for the trap else she go dey choke you.

41 Likes

Re: Does My Female Neighbor Has The Rights To Be Angry Cos I Brought A Girl Home? by garriAndsugar: 8:43am On Dec 03, 2023
My guy still dey collect free food🤣

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does My Female Neighbor Has The Rights To Be Angry Cos I Brought A Girl Home? by WildChild00(m): 8:44am On Dec 03, 2023
Keepamsafe:

The single spinster who is my neighbor brought food for me again last night, but left angrily with the food after knocking and noticing there was a girl in the room with me.

Do you think i owe her an apology? What do I do? Does she have any rights to be angry with me cos she overheard another woman in my room? Please help

OAM4J Mynd44 Rocktation Nlfpmod Seun Dominique lalasticlala help for wider opinion please

It all depends on your relationship with her

7 Likes

Re: Does My Female Neighbor Has The Rights To Be Angry Cos I Brought A Girl Home? by Beremx(f): 8:47am On Dec 03, 2023
Keepamsafe:

do you expect her to congratulate you for bringing a woman home? Naturally she ought to be jealous na. When a woman keeps bringing food for you to eat, it's a signal she likes you. Couldn't you decipher that?
Just make amends with her not necessarily apologizing.
But how can you make amends without apologizing? That's the problem grin grin

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Does My Female Neighbor Has The Rights To Be Angry Cos I Brought A Girl Home? by Padipadi(m): 8:47am On Dec 03, 2023
Keepamsafe:

Lemme kill ya joy. This fabricated post ll not make front page Inshallah, aaamen!
Now to the topic, it's a normal phenomenon that if a girl likes you but keep seeing you with other girls, she go dey get stomach ache.
Now evaporate and condense from this vicinity!
No dey post this kid ND post again!

6 Likes

Re: Does My Female Neighbor Has The Rights To Be Angry Cos I Brought A Girl Home? by richiemcgold: 8:48am On Dec 03, 2023
You ain't a kid; you and I know she's somehow looking up to something from you; maybe a relationship or s**x, I can't say. If not, she won't be dishing out food anyhow when she's not mama Christmas.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Does My Female Neighbor Has The Rights To Be Angry Cos I Brought A Girl Home? by TrenchesPreeq(m): 8:48am On Dec 03, 2023
She likes you na... na why she dey do am. Just let her be for now then make her laugh later

6 Likes

Re: Does My Female Neighbor Has The Rights To Be Angry Cos I Brought A Girl Home? by WhisperedNoise: 8:50am On Dec 03, 2023
You this jambites again. Don't you think of anything except women, women, women?

15 Likes

Re: Does My Female Neighbor Has The Rights To Be Angry Cos I Brought A Girl Home? by Lovemeharder(f): 8:50am On Dec 03, 2023
Bro, can't you see that she likes you?

6 Likes

Re: Does My Female Neighbor Has The Rights To Be Angry Cos I Brought A Girl Home? by incandescentena: 8:52am On Dec 03, 2023
Keepamsafe:

Incomplete story and you must be very stvpid to think Nairalanders are as dumb like you weakling, you MF absolute imp

7 Likes

Re: Does My Female Neighbor Has The Rights To Be Angry Cos I Brought A Girl Home? by Keepamsafe: 8:53am On Dec 03, 2023
garriAndsugar:
My guy still dey collect free food🤣

I don’t know how to tell her to stop because she’s my next door neighbor and she can access me almost at will and she knows im single and been hinting marriage even to her hearing.

But, im not sexually attracted to her even when she wear skimpy dresses and I have never made any advances.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does My Female Neighbor Has The Rights To Be Angry Cos I Brought A Girl Home? by Kobicove(m): 8:55am On Dec 03, 2023
You don't owe her any explanation I'd you do not have an amorous relationship with her...besides I think it's time for you to set boundaries in your dealings with her!

4 Likes

Re: Does My Female Neighbor Has The Rights To Be Angry Cos I Brought A Girl Home? by SIMPonPatrol(m): 9:01am On Dec 03, 2023
Keepamsafe:

I don’t know how to tell her to stop because she’s my next door neighbor and she can access me almost at will and she knows im single and been hinting marriage even to her hearing.

But, im not sexually attracted to her even when she wear skimpy dresses and I have never made any advances.

No matter what happens, make sure you don't fukc her!

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Does My Female Neighbor Has The Rights To Be Angry Cos I Brought A Girl Home? by JASONjnr(m): 9:59am On Dec 03, 2023
Kepukepu:
Keep doing what you are doing, no send her.
Don't Bleep your neighbor else you Don cast.

Don't fall for the trap else she go dey choke you.

Please don't listen to this guy.

If your neighbour is a good girl and comes from a good family and she's self dependent and works to earn her money. If you are ready for marriage and think that she's a good lady to settle with, do so.

Finding a good wife isn't as easy as you think.

I have this young girl I used to get food stuffs from at the market. She will do pounding afang and crayfish and cutting of periwinkles and water leaves for me untill I took my ex girlfriend there. Everything stopped. Even when I ended the relationship with my ex, she stopped helping.

Women.......!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does My Female Neighbor Has The Rights To Be Angry Cos I Brought A Girl Home? by duduade: 10:31am On Dec 03, 2023
Okay

Make sure for the next two months make sure she herself continues to see different girls.l coming out from your apartment abi room..

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Does My Female Neighbor Has The Rights To Be Angry Cos I Brought A Girl Home? by id4sho(m): 10:32am On Dec 03, 2023
JASONjnr:

If your neighbour is a good girl and comes from a good family and she's self dependent and works to earn her money. If you are ready for marriage and think that she's a good lady to settle with, do so.

I have this young girl I used to get food stuffs from at the market. She will do pounding afang and crayfish and cutting of periwinkles and water leaves for me untill I took my ex girlfriend there. Everything stopped. Even when I ended the relationship with my ex, she stopped helping.

Women.......!
Wahala
Re: Does My Female Neighbor Has The Rights To Be Angry Cos I Brought A Girl Home? by duduade: 10:33am On Dec 03, 2023
JASONjnr:

Women.......!

She decided she didn't want to be wasting her time pounding for you .... Lool.. only if she knew the gf you took would have eventually become an ex

1 Like

Re: Does My Female Neighbor Has The Rights To Be Angry Cos I Brought A Girl Home? by Aboks(m): 10:37am On Dec 03, 2023
ur neighbor or Bleep mate
Re: Does My Female Neighbor Has The Rights To Be Angry Cos I Brought A Girl Home? by UptownVibes(m): 10:47am On Dec 03, 2023
Only if you do fvck her and did promised her marriage. Secondly ,if she is the one paying you bills and rent..
Re: Does My Female Neighbor Has The Rights To Be Angry Cos I Brought A Girl Home? by 23jerryking(m): 10:54am On Dec 03, 2023
Keepamsafe:

It's simple, probably she likes you and doesn't know how to say it. Now she's getting jealous, just ask her why she's been showing you the attitude. You're just going to manipulate her into telling you the truth. Girls can be like that sometimes.

3 Likes

Re: Does My Female Neighbor Has The Rights To Be Angry Cos I Brought A Girl Home? by 23jerryking(m): 10:56am On Dec 03, 2023
Beremx:
do you expect her to congratulate you for bringing a woman home? Naturally she ought to be jealous na. When a woman keeps bringing food for you to eat, it's a signal she likes you. Couldn't you decipher that?
Just make amends with her not necessarily apologizing.
But how can you make amends without apologizing? That's the problem grin grin
Oga there's no problem here cheesy. He needs to be honest with her, would you start liking somebody simply because she gives you free food? If you're not interested in her just let her know so as not to set herself up for disappointment o.

2 Likes

Re: Does My Female Neighbor Has The Rights To Be Angry Cos I Brought A Girl Home? by 23jerryking(m): 11:00am On Dec 03, 2023
Keepamsafe:

Then you need to define whatever sort of relationship or closeness you have with her!!! Don't be dulling around wasting her time and toying with their feelings, I'll advise you pay close attention to her, get to know her more but be careful not to have anything intimate with her. If you're still not okay with her then tell her the truth. You can't force love o, don't make that mistake.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does My Female Neighbor Has The Rights To Be Angry Cos I Brought A Girl Home? by JASONjnr(m): 11:04am On Dec 03, 2023
duduade:

She decided she didn't want to be wasting her time pounding for you .... Lool.. only if she knew the gf you took would have eventually become an ex

Exactly, she got instantly jealous and wouldn't be doing another girl's work for me.

Let me girl be pounding it for me instead.....

1 Like

Re: Does My Female Neighbor Has The Rights To Be Angry Cos I Brought A Girl Home? by Evolutionism: 11:16am On Dec 03, 2023
Keepamsafe:

Ode go find Work.
Re: Does My Female Neighbor Has The Rights To Be Angry Cos I Brought A Girl Home? by Danzakidakura(m): 11:38am On Dec 03, 2023
Oga tell us the whole Truth, you never nack her before ?
Re: Does My Female Neighbor Has The Rights To Be Angry Cos I Brought A Girl Home? by NFBI: 12:07pm On Dec 03, 2023
Yes she is right to be angry since you refused to give her what you will give the girl behind closed door

1 Like

Re: Does My Female Neighbor Has The Rights To Be Angry Cos I Brought A Girl Home? by Bellotelli: 12:14pm On Dec 03, 2023
Na that food she go use murder you las las smiley
Re: Does My Female Neighbor Has The Rights To Be Angry Cos I Brought A Girl Home? by Great0ne1: 12:38pm On Dec 03, 2023
JASONjnr:

Women.......!
Lol
Re: Does My Female Neighbor Has The Rights To Be Angry Cos I Brought A Girl Home? by Talkisneeded: 1:13pm On Dec 03, 2023
When you dey chop food nko,so you don't know you have to return the favours by chopping her other food and loving her.

Popular Yoruba saying says "olobe lo looko, " she who cooks the soups owns the husband.

Go pay bride price bro.

I sell herbs for sexual enhancement tho
Re: Does My Female Neighbor Has The Rights To Be Angry Cos I Brought A Girl Home? by Mikespecialone(m): 1:29pm On Dec 03, 2023
I guess she’s not attracted to you or maybe she is ugly

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do You Think - Can You Learn To Love Someone? / Illiterate Gurl? / Describe This Lady On Her Wedding Day(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.