Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Deleted. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Deleted. (453 Views)

How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? / South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone / 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deleted. by Immaculate755(m): 10:33am On Dec 03, 2023
Re: Deleted. by duduade: 10:47am On Dec 03, 2023
I don't want to believe there is more to this between the girl and her boyfriend, because how will someone see something better and still ponder to stay or linger with someone who treats her as trash....

I will advise you take a break from her... So that on the long run if you both are going to be a couple it has to be on a clean slate and not with her baggages ....

Lastly, tell her and watch what happens from there

I'm confused... How could she have been with the guy for four years and simultaneously ran OND, HND and B.Sc and now doing NYSC

1 Like

Re: Deleted. by illicit(m): 10:49am On Dec 03, 2023
Did she tell the pastor that she slept with u?

If not

All of u are not serious

2 Likes

Re: Deleted. by BlaqFaze: 10:57am On Dec 03, 2023
That lady needs iron hand.

Treat her worst than her boyfriend and watch her leave her boyfriend for you

1 Like

Re: Deleted. by Mhizzard(m): 11:03am On Dec 03, 2023
The woman is the one in big delimma not you.she is between two devilsh man
Re: Deleted. by Hezzyluv: 11:31am On Dec 03, 2023
illicit:
Did she told the pastor that she slept with u?

If not

All of u are not serious

@bold, as per the God he is to her or what? Is she not sopoz to ask God for forgiveness or has the power to forgive someone's else's sins lays within pastors? And, how sure are u the pastor too don't have his lapses? No just make me vex for u.

@opp, both of u are adults, u know what is good for u. Infact, I want to believe you had already made your decision before creating this topic. So, "ono to ba wo e"
Re: Deleted. by illicit(m): 11:36am On Dec 03, 2023
Hezzyluv:

@bold, as per the God he is to her or what? Is she not sopoz to ask God for forgiveness or has the power to forgive someone's else's sins lays within pastors? And, how sure are u the pastor too don't have his lapses?

So why tell the pastor the other guys lapses and covers her own?

1 Like

Re: Deleted. by Immaculate755(m): 11:36am On Dec 03, 2023
duduade:
I don't want to believe there is more to this between the girl and her boyfriend, because how will someone see something better and still ponder to stay or linger with someone who treats her as trash....

I will advise you take a break from her... So that on the long run if you both are going to be a couple it has to be on a clean slate and not with her baggages ....

Lastly, tell her and watch what happens from there

I'm confused... How could she have been with the guy for four years and simultaneously ran OND, HND and B.Sc and now doing NYSC

She told me she finds it difficult to let go of him despite the way he's treating her, and he's the first person she ever dated.
They got to know each other in ND, but they officially started dating in HND. She is running both her first degree alongside NYSC
Re: Deleted. by yrhuhfy113: 11:38am On Dec 03, 2023
Immaculate755:
Good morning, everyone. I would appreciate your input on a situation I find myself in.

I recently met a lady, a junior colleague, after completing my studies and moving to a new location while awaiting NYSC. We began talking and got to know each other better. She revealed that she has a boyfriend currently serving in another state, and they were together during their ND and HND days before she pursued her BSc degree in my school. She is currently serving as well.

I developed feelings for her because of her character, exceptional respect despite being older than me and lack of entitlement mentality.

However, I am concerned about her boyfriend's behavior towards her. Despite her being older than him, he often speaks to her rudely, demanding immediate responses to calls and messages, criticizing her intelligence and maturity. Additionally, he expects her to apologize even when she is not at fault and believes that everything he does is always right.

Our relationship took a different turn, and we become intimate. Although she felt remorseful about it especially since she had maintained her chastity before, she mentioned that her boyfriend hadn't been able to access her body throughout their 4-year relationship. She also told that she feels more sexually attracted to me than to her boyfriend.

However, the boyfriend's behaviour has worsened over time; he calls her almost up to 10 times a day, and if she doesn't pick up immediately, he lambasts her. The lady has to send proof of her activities to him for him to calm down.

One day, he mistakenly sent money to the lady's PalmPay account, expecting her to keep it for him, even though she uses Opay. Within 48 hours, he asked her to return the money. Despite explaining that she sent it to the wrong account and facing a power outage, he insulted her intelligence, told her he needs someone that's smart and helping. After power was restored, she promptly returned the money. Thereafter, the lady told him to look for someone smarter and more helpful.

To complicate matters, he messaged her on WhatsApp, declaring a 7-day break and instructing her not to involve important people in his life.
There are instances where he sends money to the lady and then provides a list of accounts for her to credit. Notably, he doesn't give a dime, telling her he's not working yet.

Funny enough, the guy reported her to their school pastor, and the lady revealed everything he had done to her to the pastor. The pastor was dumbfounded and advised her to ponder on her decision, asking her to let him know her choice in 7 days. After contemplating for 6 days, she intended to inform the pastor that she was no longer interested in the relationship. However, on the 7th day, the pastor claimed to be out of town.

Surprisingly, the boyfriend called her to apologized and convinced her to forgive him, despite this not being the first instance of mistreatment.

Now, I am torn about whether to continue with her, especially considering her wavering decisions. She told me she loves me, but I'm unsure if I should stay in this complicated situation. What do you think?

I'm sorry for the lengthy post.

mr CHEATER

you made an innocent lady CHEAT, you have brought FIRE INTO YOUR BOSSOM.

Unwittingly, you made the lady like you because you planned it all.

YOU THOUGHT SEX WILL MAKE HER LEAVE HER GUY because you are MR NICE GUY oshiiii

see, borrow brain, if you can't download it. IN ALL YOUR LENGTHY WRITE UP, YOU NEVER SAID YOU GIVE HER PLENTY MONEY.

It is empty love n sex you offer.

YOU ARE A NOT HELPING HER MATTER. So repent and leave such complication alone, YOU KNOW WHY??
If tomorrow there is a LONG DISTANCE BETWEEN YOU AND HER, karma will make sure SHE CHEATS or YOU CHEAT.

You think because of her SEEMING unfortunate circumstance that you TOOK ADVANTAGE OF, you think you are SMART abi?

Maybe when the boyfriend finds out, he will go fetish or spiritual or violent against you.

YOU DON'T LOVE HER..... you only PITY HER AND FEEL YOU NEED TO RESCUE HER so you gave her your love as a way to buy her love.
STUUPIIID PSYCHOLOGY OF MANIPULATION

YOU THINK SHE IS A DAMSEL IN DISTRESS? ehn? YOU REALLY HAVE YOUR BRAINS BETWEEN YOUR LEGS......... wake up man. She is the one running the show BUT I WON'T CAST HER FORMAT.

The boyfriend has more money than you, MONEY IS SECURITY, she needs the security, you like her, but SLEEPING WITH HER was just proof you couldn't wait. TRUE LOVE KNOWS HOW TO WAIT AND KNOWS HOW TO MOVE ON.

3 Likes

Re: Deleted. by Hezzyluv: 11:41am On Dec 03, 2023
Immaculate755:

She told me she finds it difficult to let go of him despite the way he's treating her, and he's the first person she ever dated.
They got to know each other in ND, but they officially started dating in HND. She is running both her first degree alongside NYSC

Na normal things na. She would get over it. Sunce u love her, Just play your cards and watch how it goes.
Re: Deleted. by Immaculate755(m): 11:44am On Dec 03, 2023
illicit:

So why tell the pastor, the other guys lapses and covers her own?

She didn't cover hers. The only accusation he made was that she wasn't too open to him. The guy is a sanguine, enjoying talking and sharing gists, but the girl isn't comfortable with that, and he was aware of this before entering the relationship. When asked if her communication style wasn't the same before he asked her out, the guy said he expected her to have changed.
Re: Deleted. by Hezzyluv: 11:45am On Dec 03, 2023
illicit:

So why tell the pastor, the other guys lapses and covers her own?

Perhaps, he's just trying to gather cheap sympathy from the pastor for the fact that he loves her. Besides, him no tell the pastor about sex or no sex of her with the guy.

1 Like

Re: Deleted. by illicit(m): 11:49am On Dec 03, 2023
Immaculate755:

She didn't cover hers. The only accusation he made was that she wasn't too open to him. The guy is a sanguine, enjoying talking and sharing gists, but the girl isn't comfortable with that, and he was aware of this before entering the relationship. When asked if her communication style wasn't the same before he asked her out, the guy said he expected her to have changed.

Has the guy always been like that before she met u?

Or he suddenly became a different person?

She put up with him all these years, but now that u are in the business and fvcking her, things changed

Una no get any case
Re: Deleted. by Immaculate755(m): 12:07pm On Dec 03, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

mr CHEATER

see, borrow brain, if you can't download it. IN ALL YOUR LENGTHY WRITE UP, YOU NEVER SAID YOU GIVE HER PLENTY MONEY.

YOU ARE A NOT HELPING HER MATTER. So repent and leave such complication alone, YOU KNOW WHY??
If tomorrow there is a LONG DISTANCE BETWEEN YOU AND HER, karma will make sure SHE CHEATS or YOU CHEAT.

You think because of her SEEMING unfortunate circumstance that you TOOK ADVANTAGE OF, you think you are SMART abi?

Maybe when the boyfriend finds out, he will go fetish or spiritual or violent against you.

YOU DON'T LOVE HER..... you only PITY HER AND FEEL YOU NEED TO RESCUE HER so you gave her your love as a way to buy her love.

YOU THINK SHE IS A DAMSEL IN DISTRESS? ehn? YOU REALLY HAVE YOUR BRAINS BETWEEN YOUR LEGS......... wake up man. She is the one running the show BUT I WON'T CAST HER FORMAT.

The boyfriend has more money than you, MONEY IS SECURITY, she needs the security, you like her, but SLEEPING WITH HER was just proof you couldn't wait. TRUE LOVE KNOWS HOW TO WAIT AND KNOWS HOW TO MOVE ON.

If money mattered to her, she would’ve left her boyfriend when we met because I am more financially ok than him. However, she's not materialistic.

Op I don't believe you expect me to tell you I did this and that for her. I don pass that level bro.
Re: Deleted. by duduade: 12:23pm On Dec 03, 2023
Immaculate755:

Oh okay

Since she s finding it difficult to let go, then you let go of her. .

Life is too short

Simple
Re: Deleted. by Mikespecialone(m): 1:57pm On Dec 03, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

mr CHEATER

Exactly bro, you narrated his ordeal.... Just because you developed an untrue feelings for her character, you manipulated her and try to ruin her peaceful relationship.... To hell with niggas like you OP

(1) (Reply)

Help!! I Smile And Laugh Alot / Tb Joshua Media Finally Replies Accusations VIDEO / Nigeria Lady Featured In The Mirror UK Shares Her Experience On Dating App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.