Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Behold The Most Beautiful Woman In The World (picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Behold The Most Beautiful Woman In The World (picture) (6430 Views)

'I'm A Beautiful Woman But The Men Aren't Coming' Is Only A Big Lie - Opinion / Meme Posted By Elon Musk (the Richest Man in the world) (PICTURE) / Fvck MBGN. Behold The Finest Girl In Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Behold The Most Beautiful Woman In The World (picture) by marvelck: 5:55am On Dec 04, 2023
Checkout her curves and chest .

She full for everywhere.

Having such a woman, you don't need to look at any other women...

5 Likes

Re: Behold The Most Beautiful Woman In The World (picture) by Caseless: 6:26am On Dec 04, 2023
😷
Re: Behold The Most Beautiful Woman In The World (picture) by trusted(m): 6:28am On Dec 04, 2023
I don't think So....

Some call it PILE, Among the Yoruba folk it is widely known as JEDI-JEDI , It means different thing to different people, yet many people are suffering from it.

There are 5 or more symptoms of Jedi-Jedi:

1) Lower back pain
2) Erection Problem
3) hemorrhoid
4) Constipation and more( farting, bowel issues)
5) PreMature ejaculation

If you are suffering from these symptoms, We are here to provide a lasting solution. Our AGUMU JEDI-JEDI PONBELE is a very effective remedy to PILE.

We have a MONEY BACK GUARANTEE on our Product. If it doesn't work as advertised, WE WILL RETURN YOUR MONEY.

We will delivered anywhere you are Please Call or Whatsapp on 08055303536

1 Like

Re: Behold The Most Beautiful Woman In The World (picture) by Lovemeharder(f): 6:48am On Dec 04, 2023
She looks like descushiel mery issoyip. Full package.

1 Like

Re: Behold The Most Beautiful Woman In The World (picture) by Quodseverismete: 7:45am On Dec 04, 2023
Indeed she is beautiful.. but know this, if she gives you everyday for 6months you will become tired of her.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Behold The Most Beautiful Woman In The World (picture) by muyico(m): 8:18am On Dec 04, 2023
For where? My wife fine pass her

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Behold The Most Beautiful Woman In The World (picture) by TheFreshVanilla: 8:33am On Dec 04, 2023
She will as well become tired of you. Let her explore too.
Quodseverismete:
Indeed she is beautiful.. but know this, if she gives you everyday for 6months you will become tired of her.

2 Likes

Re: Behold The Most Beautiful Woman In The World (picture) by immanuelsize: 8:35am On Dec 04, 2023
muyico:
For where? My wife fine pass her
Post am asap let check something

1 Like

Re: Behold The Most Beautiful Woman In The World (picture) by Shelter100(f): 9:44am On Dec 04, 2023
I want to be like her

1 Like

Re: Behold The Most Beautiful Woman In The World (picture) by thesilentman(m): 9:58am On Dec 04, 2023
Quodseverismete:
Exactly what i wanted to tell him!
Re: Behold The Most Beautiful Woman In The World (picture) by UcheKingsley1: 10:16am On Dec 04, 2023
This one wey look like Balloon.

I like it slim with big butt and standing boobs. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Behold The Most Beautiful Woman In The World (picture) by Godsongang: 10:38am On Dec 04, 2023
Where this girl dey abeg, i fit sell my family land for village to locate her

1 Like

Re: Behold The Most Beautiful Woman In The World (picture) by Godsongang: 10:40am On Dec 04, 2023
Shelter100:
I want to be like her

You are looking good too with that front package from your pics.
Re: Behold The Most Beautiful Woman In The World (picture) by PedoBear: 11:08am On Dec 04, 2023
Op na chronic Vaseline user, beware
Re: Behold The Most Beautiful Woman In The World (picture) by Ikpunnegi01: 11:13am On Dec 04, 2023
You must be soapy crew! Beware of wrinkles and annoying green veins..
Re: Behold The Most Beautiful Woman In The World (picture) by Kevineleven(m): 11:15am On Dec 04, 2023
She is one plate of rice away from fat, not looking bad though.
Re: Behold The Most Beautiful Woman In The World (picture) by telkevog(m): 11:24am On Dec 04, 2023
Shelter100:
I want to be like her
You're very beautiful dear, I even prefer you to her
Re: Behold The Most Beautiful Woman In The World (picture) by MrCork: 11:35am On Dec 04, 2023
marvelck:

She full for everywhere.

Having such a woman, you don't need to look at any other woman...

angry
Re: Behold The Most Beautiful Woman In The World (picture) by MrCork: 11:37am On Dec 04, 2023
marvelck:

She full for everywhere.

Having such a woman, you don't need to look at any other woman...

Is there battery in yor glasssses?....cant u see shes fat like pig sir!!(no oofencse) angry
Re: Behold The Most Beautiful Woman In The World (picture) by Obakoolex(m): 11:38am On Dec 04, 2023
Shelter100:
I want to be like her
But your boobs are alike na and maybe same stature as well..... only you're ebony and the darker the juice the sweeter the berry😜
Re: Behold The Most Beautiful Woman In The World (picture) by HussenAdul: 1:55pm On Dec 04, 2023
Those in favor of the topic say HI and those against say NAY.
Re: Behold The Most Beautiful Woman In The World (picture) by Farrason: 2:25pm On Dec 04, 2023
marvelck:

She full for everywhere.

This is what your imagination says but truth is that it's all lies. It's fear and love of God that holds a man back from adultery. Even a man that loves his wife may fall into temptation once in a while.

You see this shape so... Like a he-goat you will still run after the one that has no front and back packages. Na you go shock yourself after you finish the feasting and start to ask yourself wetin happen.

1 Like

Re: Behold The Most Beautiful Woman In The World (picture) by Shalommy(f): 2:58pm On Dec 04, 2023
Yeah, she's beautiful and sexy. smiley

1 Like

Re: Behold The Most Beautiful Woman In The World (picture) by DaTruths: 3:11pm On Dec 04, 2023
Lovemeharder:
She looks like descushiel mery issoyip. Full package.

The girl you mentioned is short, but she's 8/10

This one here is 12/10
Re: Behold The Most Beautiful Woman In The World (picture) by DaTruths: 3:15pm On Dec 04, 2023
Quodseverismete:

One night stand alone I would even be tired.

2 Likes

Re: Behold The Most Beautiful Woman In The World (picture) by DaTruths: 3:19pm On Dec 04, 2023
Only if she was dark.

1 Like

Re: Behold The Most Beautiful Woman In The World (picture) by revolt(m): 3:37pm On Dec 04, 2023
The most beautiful girl is fat??!!!!!!!!!! Wawu... when did it become trendy for women to be bigger and heavier than men... ?!! Amazing

1 Like

Re: Behold The Most Beautiful Woman In The World (picture) by luminouz(m): 4:10pm On Dec 04, 2023
marvelck:

She full for everywhere.

Stop the hype. For every 'goddess' you see, there is a dude who is tired of cumming on her face. And you might be way better than the dude.

1 Like

Re: Behold The Most Beautiful Woman In The World (picture) by luminouz(m): 4:11pm On Dec 04, 2023
Godsongang:

You are looking good too with that front package from your pics.
URGH!! such a fuqin simp!!!

1 Like

Re: Behold The Most Beautiful Woman In The World (picture) by BigDickProblems: 5:57pm On Dec 04, 2023
Fat girls are disgusting

1 Like

Re: Behold The Most Beautiful Woman In The World (picture) by luvyaself95(m): 6:11pm On Dec 04, 2023
Where my gain now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

ff / I'm Missing Someone * See Picture * / Be Honest - Can You Handle This Stripper's Huge Curves?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.