Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Is Cheating. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Is Cheating. (25555 Views)

Man Reveals His Friend's Girlfriend Of 6-months Is A Married Woman Of 2 Years / Man To Marry Elder Sister Of His Girlfriend Of 5 Years Who Turned Down Proposal / Lady Found Out Her Boyfriend Of 3 Months Is Getting Married. He Has This To Say (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Is Cheating. by pansophist(m): 9:53pm On Dec 04, 2023
Don't use her for sex only, if you do, then you are exactly the male version of her.

What you should do is proceed from a unilateral position, meaning that as far as you are concerned, you have already broken up, and her response after confronting her is irrelevant. Confronting her should be to smoothen the breakup, instead of ghosting her.

Lots of things are subjected to compromise in a relationship, but not cheating, especially cheating that is enduring, premeditated, and remorseless cheating. If you didn't read her phone, then it's business as usual for her.

Every man must have a red line for cheating, because it takes more for a woman to cheat, and the consequence for an unfaithful woman costs more to men than to women. For example, no matter how a man cheats (not condoning male cheating), a woman is always sure of her child's paternity.

Bringing it here signals to me that you may be the beech in the relationship because, on a normal level, you should know what to do, the same way you know what to do if the traffic light turns green.

Confront her lol, dump her, and move on jare.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Is Cheating. by kkins25(m): 9:57pm On Dec 04, 2023
Bro, you dating a hoe. The ability to pair bond may have been destroyed. Move on. Unless, you wan to Suffer, Suffer, and burn, and burn, for all eternity................. But, She loves you. 🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Is Cheating. by jubrilELsudan: 10:01pm On Dec 04, 2023
ABEG SEND ME YOUR GIRLFRIEND CONTACTS CAUSE I FOR LIKE FVCK HER

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Is Cheating. by kaywhy09(m): 10:42pm On Dec 04, 2023
Probably cheating on someone else, with you cool
Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Is Cheating. by Deepspirituals: 10:56pm On Dec 04, 2023
DaTruths:

Over 90% of Nigeiran girls cheats.

Keep the secret and be lashing her, anytime you find another girl that makes butterfly fly in your stomach, dump this current one.

Infact don't dump her, continue lashing her.
But stop spending much on her, na she go use her hand japaa.
Chai !!!
Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Is Cheating. by RichAbujaGuy: 11:30pm On Dec 04, 2023
Cloggym:
We started a relationship at the end of August. She was the who wanted a relationship, and I liked her too so I accepted since I’m single.
We live just 1hr apart in 2 different cities in the east. So I wouldn’t completely say it’s a long distance relationship.

She visited, and I happen to check her WhatsApp while she was asleep. I found out she’s sleeping with a few other men, not a relationship cos I didn’t see endearing names or any romantic chats just stuffs like “ where are you? I’m at your house “
Are we seeing today?”

Should I confront her or use her for sex only , with protection of course

Your homework assignment!
Learn this by heart!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bopxare4a4o?si=6U__enuE2FF1WAVN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Is Cheating. by cliqtips: 11:36pm On Dec 04, 2023
Lmao... you're still seeing her as your GF ?

Person wey dey do hookup abi weytin be this.

You know say she dey cheat and you still want to continue

Cloggym:
We started a relationship at the end of August. She was the who wanted a relationship, and I liked her too so I accepted since I’m single.
We live just 1hr apart in 2 different cities in the east. So I wouldn’t completely say it’s a long distance relationship.

She visited, and I happen to check her WhatsApp while she was asleep. I found out she’s sleeping with a few other men, not a relationship cos I didn’t see endearing names or any romantic chats just stuffs like “ where are you? I’m at your house “
Are we seeing today?”

Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Is Cheating. by AbujaLagos: 12:40am On Dec 05, 2023
"are we seeing today" get weight for Nigeria
Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Is Cheating. by Badadvisor: 1:50am On Dec 05, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
Keep banging ,detach yourself emotionally.una too dey emotional with women.I don date ladies wey get guy,I dont care,even if am the side guy.as far as it's just for the moment.cos I cannot take them serious before. grin
Like bro seems like we are brothers.
If you want relationship fine, I know you're cheating even if i find out I'd let you know and just play safe. Who cares of you have boyfriends or sex mates so far I'm not spending w dime the only thing i owe you is a lift back home when you are leaving my side.
Na me know my main babe and who i go marry. These guys putting too much emotions on females just keeps hurting themselves.
Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Is Cheating. by Badadvisor: 1:51am On Dec 05, 2023
Cloggym:

Not about feelings bro. I’m at age of settling down. So it’s not bad to want to have a serious relationship that will lead to marriage. I had to check her phone to know if it’s worth the commitment.
How old are you?
Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Is Cheating. by DavidHarry(m): 2:54am On Dec 05, 2023
immortalcrown:
To you, "Are we seeing today?", means nothing but sexual intercourse?

You are an immortal clown
Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Is Cheating. by Shigobaba(m): 4:55am On Dec 05, 2023
You're dating a prostitute, what do you expect. Make sure you use protection or else....... STD, HIV

Cloggym:

Are we seeing today?”

Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Is Cheating. by phenylalanine(m): 5:36am On Dec 05, 2023
Cloggym:

Are we seeing today?”

You don't even fear for your life, a girl you met 3 months ago is already coming to sleep over, what if something happen to her who will believe your story ... Again you are just getting to know her, what if she knew the guy before you..
Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Is Cheating. by 775chris(m): 5:47am On Dec 05, 2023
IS IN HER DNA MY BRO RUN OOOOOO😍😍😍😍😄😄
Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Is Cheating. by optimismlaz(m): 6:13am On Dec 05, 2023
My advice is simple, she may know someone before you and it's the seriousness of your relationship will make her to discard them and concentrate on you. Prove that you love and care for her
Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Is Cheating. by Cloggym(m): 6:46am On Dec 05, 2023
Badadvisor:

How old are you?

Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Is Cheating. by Cloggym(m): 6:48am On Dec 05, 2023
Shigobaba:
You're dating a prostitute, what do you expect. Make sure you use protection or else....... STD, HIV

Yes I wil
Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Is Cheating. by Cloggym(m): 6:50am On Dec 05, 2023
maxiuc:
Just dump her

Don't use her as sex object she will infect you someday

Thank you
Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Is Cheating. by Cloggym(m): 6:52am On Dec 05, 2023
DaTruths:

If you confront her, she would definitely lie.

She might tell you she went but nothing happened, which is of course possible.

It depends on what you want from her anyway, if its sex don't confront her.. if it's love that can lead to marriage.. then you can confront her and hear what she has to say.

But she can only be more careful next time by deleting the chats before coming to your house.

If i were you, i would lay low and still be observing her and see if more things would unfold.

You can be snapping those chats with your phone and be keeping.

Yes I have taken shots of those chats already. I still haven’t confronted her yet
Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Is Cheating. by Cloggym(m): 6:56am On Dec 05, 2023
Azazyel:

I would strongly advise that you don't confront her yet. She would surely have excuses to counter you. She would even start attacking you cos she knows you haven't caught her. She would then start deleting chats and change her phone passkey. Just lay low and continue investigation till you get proper evidence. Don't mind those guys advising you to keep banging her. If you value your health, suspend it. Once you catch any STI, these same guys would be laughing at you and making jest. My brother went through the same thing. He lay low and continued investigation until he came across a chat where they were talking about their recent s*x in a hotel. When he showed her, she was dumbfounded. She kept begging but his mind was made up. Proper evidence is important in a case like this.

I haven’t caught her yet. I just have photos of chats and I haven’t confronted her yet cos i know she will deny and lie. I’d just lay low, remove all emotions attachments and suspend sexual activities or use protection if I must .
Thanks for your input . I appreciate
Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Is Cheating. by Cloggym(m): 6:57am On Dec 05, 2023
phenylalanine:

You don't even fear for your life, a girl you met 3 months ago is already coming to sleep over, what if something happen to her who will believe your story ... Again you are just getting to know her, what if she knew the guy before you..

Of course she knew the guy before me but she said she wanted real romance and also that this includes doing away with past flings.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Is Cheating. by Badadvisor: 10:54am On Dec 05, 2023
Cloggym:

Never take back a cheating girl bro. Cheating for females is never by mistake
Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Is Cheating. by Taigaban: 11:02am On Dec 05, 2023
Before you dated her was she not someone's girlfriend? You just jump in, took someone's girlfriend and claim her, and expect her not to cheat. Majority of young girls are often temporarily overwhelmed by some kind of infatuation. And because of pressures by some foolish guys, they are left with no other option than play for 2, 3, to 4 clubs. So Bros or babe just marry and spare yourself certain stress.
Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Is Cheating. by Jflex07(m): 11:09am On Dec 05, 2023
Same thing with the girl I called my gf. I went tru her whatsap and saw how a man was complimenting her body due to the sex they had previously in a hotel. I snapped it and kept it in a hidden phone lock. For now,I will be fxking her and it is even easy for me as she has been the one doing most of the spendings. I have detached all emotions and when I want to dump her,I will show her the chats as that is the evidence I have. These hoes are never loyal.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Is Cheating. by Aaaaarghmed(m): 11:30am On Dec 05, 2023
Badadvisor:

Like bro seems like we are brothers.
If you want relationship fine, I know you're cheating even if i find out I'd let you know and just play safe. Who cares of you have boyfriends or sex mates so far I'm not spending w dime the only thing i owe you is a lift back home when you are leaving my side.
Na me know my main babe and who i go marry. These guys putting too much emotions on females just keeps hurting themselves.
e get one babe wey dey work for canteen in my last place of work,she get serious guy for kogi,but she dey come my house steady for knacks.i no even care,very fine babe.She even sent me Iv to attend her wedding grin.i tell am say I don japa..like I dont give a fuckn Bleep.lets have fun.na you go tire.
Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Is Cheating. by Johnholt909: 11:34am On Dec 05, 2023
Cloggym:

Are we seeing today?”

Surely, she's cheating on you.
Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Is Cheating. by Johnholt909: 11:38am On Dec 05, 2023
Cloggym:

I haven’t caught her yet. I just have photos of chats and I haven’t confronted her yet cos i know she will deny and lie. I’d just lay low, remove all emotions attachments and suspend sexual activities or use protection if I must .
Haha. Dude, you are a wussy. You don't have to catch her red-handedly before you know that she's cheating on you. Signs are always there.
Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Is Cheating. by Aaaaarghmed(m): 11:42am On Dec 05, 2023
Johnholt909:
Haha. Dude, you are a wussy. You don't have to catch her red-handedly before you know that she's cheating on you. Signs are always there.
I tire,you can never go wrong with those signs.the signs are always 99 percent true.but pple go dey give themselves hope till the real shock come.
Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Is Cheating. by Azazyel: 11:59am On Dec 05, 2023
Cloggym:

You're welcome. Use protection if you must 👍

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Is Cheating. by MrCork: 12:45pm On Dec 05, 2023
Cloggym:

Are we seeing today?”

Is she lightskin?(no oofencse) angry
Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Is Cheating. by Shebbs: 2:20pm On Dec 05, 2023
Cloggym:

Before her, I wasn’t sex starved. I didn’t start dating her cos of sex. We talked for a month and I felt some connection. I actually like her.

You Felt Some Connection With An Olosho, My Brother Enjoy Your Public Toilet In Peace.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Is Cheating. by Shebbs: 2:24pm On Dec 05, 2023
Jeon:
Wher unah dy see relationship self?

This is the real reason why you made an approach. If not, you would've been gone for a long time.

Like, Your Gender Don’t Deserve Relationship, Just Eat And Move On?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Today Is My Last Day On Earth / Fight Over A Lady's Love In Taraba Leaves One Dead, Many Injured / Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.