Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,078 members, 7,811,020 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? (61569 Views)

The House Where An Agent Took My Friend To In Lagos (Photo) / The Worth Of Land Surveying / HELP, SOMEONE BORROWED MONEY FROM ME, USED HIS LAND AS COLLATERAL. CAN I SELL? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by illicit(m): 2:02pm On Dec 04, 2023
Agbadocassava:
Dis stone plenty for my backyard in Osun

Correct

I don see am inside one school premises b4 for osun
Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by easiest(m): 2:03pm On Dec 04, 2023
Ordinary stone wey you can just throw to break somebody head so what's special about it ? Nothing

1 Like

Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by Blitzking: 2:05pm On Dec 04, 2023
Keep it...in ur study
Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by Ulunne777(f): 2:05pm On Dec 04, 2023
Take to the geology lab of any uni close to you
Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by eliwa47(m): 2:06pm On Dec 04, 2023
WealthyNigerian:
He found this and was advised to post it on Facebook so that those that knows much about treasure stones and minerals would help him identify it. But unfortunately, non of the comments has ascertained what exact treasure or stone this is.

I know that there are many greatly knowledgeable People on Nairaland that would be able to tell us what this is and it's value. I'm sending this Thread's Link to him immediately now so that he would follow the discussion to know it's value for certain. And so that he would take the necessary security steps in guarding that his Landed Property for the massive natural Wealth which this may indicate is abundantly there.

I'm sure that we shall be able to get our assured confirmation here. So, great Nairalanders, what do you think this is and its value?
Dm me directly.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 04, 2023
WealthyNigerian:
He found this and was advised to post it on Facebook so that those that knows much about treasure stones and minerals would help him identify it. But unfortunately, non of the comments has ascertained what exact treasure or stone this is.

I know that there are many greatly knowledgeable People on Nairaland that would be able to tell us what this is and it's value. I'm sending this Thread's Link to him immediately now so that he would follow the discussion to know it's value for certain. And so that he would take the necessary security steps in guarding that his Landed Property for the massive natural Wealth which this may indicate is abundantly there.

I'm sure that we shall be able to get our assured confirmation here. So, great Nairalanders, what do you think this is and its value?

Dear Poster,

The stone is worthless.
It is a crystal granite.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by ceejay80s(m): 2:07pm On Dec 04, 2023
WealthyNigerian:
Bro, are you whining me? Pls, you better be serious with this thing you said. My heart skipped with joy small as I read your comment. More money for me and my guy would be the best way to start 2024!
Continue to decieve urself , I thought U said the land is not urs and U are jumping for joy of a stone that doesn't belong to u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by Chuzoetoh(m): 2:10pm On Dec 04, 2023
Look for your nearest enemy close by, use that stone break his head, that's the only thing wey that stone fit do for you

1 Like

Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by Moxi(m): 2:11pm On Dec 04, 2023
First thing first
Go and analyze it. Get a piece of it and take to a carbon analizer, or send a clear picture of it a foreign company to analyze it for you
Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by Toay(m): 2:11pm On Dec 04, 2023
The looks like glass
Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by 2sd(m): 2:12pm On Dec 04, 2023
That's a diamond rock stone. He should take it to a Geophysical laboratory for a test.

Meanwhile, do not claim it's found on your land (or else, your land is gone) and do not claim it to belong to you (so you don't get killed). Just go there like a Government representative.
Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by Reloadedisraelp: 2:13pm On Dec 04, 2023
Crack it u will see the diamond inside.... Na better money Dy ur hand so
Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by Cyrus176(m): 2:14pm On Dec 04, 2023
He should use google photos to do a search.
Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by Babangidapikin: 2:15pm On Dec 04, 2023
Pootle:

ede the part where fedpoly is located
Okay thanks
Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by GindoX(m): 2:16pm On Dec 04, 2023
Agbadocassava:
Dis stone plenty for my backyard in Osun

Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by MemoriesAndMe: 2:18pm On Dec 04, 2023
@OP, you can talk to a Geologist about it or take it to a university where Geologists can help identify what it is. They are the ones trained on identifying various solid minerals.
Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by Think9ja(m): 2:19pm On Dec 04, 2023
Queendera5:
what is wrong with WordPress?

90% of the web is powered by it

Yea, I know
Goodluck bro
Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by gigabyte13: 2:21pm On Dec 04, 2023
VeryWickedGoat:
That's a stone, okwute, used for stoning birds and thieves.

😂😅🤣😅🤣😅🤣😅
😂🤣😅😅🤣🤣😅🤣
Wereyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by chosengocap: 2:22pm On Dec 04, 2023
WealthyNigerian:

What you got there is a rare mineral . How should we chat privately

1 Like

Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by soccerlite: 2:24pm On Dec 04, 2023
WealthyNigerian:
Pls, don't underate Nigerians. Does it mean we Nigerians are the most unserious or just happy-go-lucky funniest people on Earth?

Yes

Majority of nigerians are what Abraham Lincoln referred to as Know-Nothings

1 Like

Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by TheBillyonaire: 2:26pm On Dec 04, 2023
WealthyNigerian:

That glassy crystal is a result of the thermonuclear explosion that ends one civilization and begins the next. The End of days, cataclysm exposes earth to millions of joules and turn sand to glass sheets and brings every thing living to an end, only less than 5% of life survives each cycle, mostly those in underground bunkers and caves. And that, my friend, leads to evolution of the next cave men and only histories written on stone walls and few books in basement, survive to be read by the next evolving neanderthals who are thereafter 'educated' by those who 'from heavens come', the break away civilizations of the Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos, LockHeed Martin, etc space fairers. They become the next 'El Shaddai and Annunak myths that create the next level 'Adams' and 'Eves' from the 'Atum'.

Do not throw it away, it is an artifact for your museum.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by Merrykid: 2:26pm On Dec 04, 2023
It looks like solidified cement.
Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by stasius: 2:27pm On Dec 04, 2023
Quartz
Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by RawSex(m): 2:28pm On Dec 04, 2023
You just founf the most abundant mineral on Earth grin

You will be lucky to sell it for 50 naira cheesy
Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by geunik(m): 2:30pm On Dec 04, 2023
WealthyNigerian:

Elestial quart crystal. Price depends on the weight and can go from 100 USD and above in amazon

1 Like

Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by Cheryphb: 2:32pm On Dec 04, 2023
According to Google search, it can be one of these but I can't confirm it's authenticity

Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by Papayaayasager(m): 2:32pm On Dec 04, 2023
Gold stone
Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by gly(m): 2:32pm On Dec 04, 2023
WealthyNigerian:

Dear OP,

This is what you have there (provided the photograph you took was done on a broad day light, not at night).
The deposit is a pegmatite…we classify it to be a late state differentiate deposits during magmatic fractional crystalisation under igneous petrology (forgive my geologic jargons, that I am proud of as a geologist).
The content is actually (A,B,C):
A. weathered Feldspar (evidence by the cleavage plane) which degenerated/weathered into specs of clay material you can see, look at my attached photograph
B. Muscovite (evident by the single cleavage plane and the pearly lustre…like a note book leaves), look at my attached photograph
C. Quartz (smoky Quartz), evidence by the non-cleavage plane and conchoidal fracture, look at my attached photograph

Economic Benefits?
The fortune/proceed may not be big, but the question is are they of large quantity with your plot?

5 Likes

Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by Mikespecialone(m): 2:33pm On Dec 04, 2023
VeryWickedGoat:
That's a stone, okwute, used for stoning birds and thieves.

We call it ako okuta
Re: My Friend Found This On His Land, Do You Know The Worth? by onlysose(m): 2:35pm On Dec 04, 2023
use am stone bird

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Calculate The Price of a C of O and Governor's Consent In Lagos Yourself / My Landlord Gave Me 6months Quit Notice When My Rent Will Due In 6months Time / Elegant 3 Bedroom Bungalow Construction On Half Plot - Lekki (with Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.