Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,832 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Ex-Wife Threatened To Take Me To Court For Children Custody - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ex-Wife Threatened To Take Me To Court For Children Custody (18638 Views)

Man Drags Wife To Court For Changing Children’s Surname To Lover’s / My Wife Threatened To Kill / My Husband Threatened To Divorce Me Because Of His Friend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Wife Threatened To Take Me To Court For Children Custody by Intergrated: 4:38pm On Dec 06, 2023
Streetmovement:
Wotoporiously cool speaking

See as parents dey play tinko with their kids life all in the name of custody battle and co, if I were to be those kids I will grow up hating the both of you and never to forgive for giving me such a traumatic childhood.

I hate it when two adult cannot put heads together to give their kids a good living condition irrespective of their differences.

Na man you be, you need to register to some sense into that your ex wife and yours

how? U never jam witchcraft women na make u dey talk this one. U think is all women diplomacy works for?
Re: Ex-Wife Threatened To Take Me To Court For Children Custody by Streetmovement(m): 4:42pm On Dec 06, 2023
Intergrated:
how? U never jam witchcraft women na make u dey talk this one. U think is all women diplomacy works for?

Wotoporiously cool speaking

Nobody send am mk he go marry witchcraft, abi he nor see am say na witchcraft before he marry? Not an excuse to Bleep y'all kids life up

They are both to be blamed
Re: Ex-Wife Threatened To Take Me To Court For Children Custody by Kobojunkie: 4:46pm On Dec 06, 2023
Intergrated:
See this one mouth like witchcraft. lipsrsealed
Re: Ex-Wife Threatened To Take Me To Court For Children Custody by MrFly(m): 8:57am On Dec 07, 2023
LadyRosa2:

I will never be depressed like your mother.
glad to have a depressed mum, will u ever be a mum? No! Lost ur womb to countless abortion.
Re: Ex-Wife Threatened To Take Me To Court For Children Custody by LadyRosa2(f): 2:29pm On Dec 07, 2023
MrFly:
glad to have a depressed mum, will u ever be a mum? No! Lost ur womb to countless abortion.

grin grin grin

3 kids!
First child = Boy
Second = Twins Boys cheesy grin

3 strong men my breast they have suckled!

You see say me no dey depressed like your mom cheesy.

You confirmed it sef,Ode! grin

Modified;
I'm currently 5months & 4 days gone presently cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ex-Wife Threatened To Take Me To Court For Children Custody by MrFly(m): 6:05pm On Dec 07, 2023
LadyRosa2:

grin grin grin

3 kids!
First child = Boy
Second = Twins Boys cheesy grin

3 strong men my breast they have suckled!

You see say me no dey depressed like your mom cheesy.

You confirmed it sef,Ode! grin

Modified;
I'm currently 5months & 4 days gone presently cheesy cheesy cheesy
drooling c**t dont reproduce, all they do is share & wash it off... They wash it off till nothing's left. I love d courage u put up trying to act a mum, but wait! People like u dont push, the baby just swims out of the ocean cos its as wide as Atlantic
Re: Ex-Wife Threatened To Take Me To Court For Children Custody by LadyRosa2(f): 6:13pm On Dec 07, 2023
MrFly:
drooling c**t dont reproduce, all they do is share & wash it off... They wash it off till nothing's left. I love d courage u put up trying to act a mum, but wait! People like u dont push, the baby just swims out of the ocean cos its as wide as Atlantic

Atleast I didn't have a tear. cheesy cheesy
Its called delivery like the Hebrew women,no CS cheesy cheesy.

I'm still way better than your mother grin
Re: Ex-Wife Threatened To Take Me To Court For Children Custody by MrFly(m): 9:56pm On Dec 07, 2023
LadyRosa2:

Atleast I didn't have a tear. cheesy cheesy Its called delivery like the Hebrew women,no CS cheesy cheesy.
I'm still way better than your mother grin
after how many body count? Tueh!
Re: Ex-Wife Threatened To Take Me To Court For Children Custody by LadyRosa2(f): 10:04pm On Dec 07, 2023
MrFly:
after how many body count? Tueh!

Same body count like your mother wink

More than a thousand gbola cheesy
Re: Ex-Wife Threatened To Take Me To Court For Children Custody by MrFly(m): 7:54am On Dec 08, 2023
LadyRosa2:

Same body count like your mother wink

More than a thousand gbola cheesy
at a tender age ur puna stinks, it runs inside like a turbulent sea after years of servicing both young and old, poor and average, mentally stable and unstable. Promiscousity runs through ur family line. Ur mum died a LovePeddler
Re: Ex-Wife Threatened To Take Me To Court For Children Custody by LadyRosa2(f): 7:55am On Dec 08, 2023
MrFly:
at a tender age ur puna stinks, it runs inside like a turbulent sea after years of servicing both young and old, poor and average, mentally stable and unstable. Promiscousity runs through ur family line. Ur mum died a LovePeddler

I and your mom do it together, although hers stinks worst than mine wink

1 Like

Re: Ex-Wife Threatened To Take Me To Court For Children Custody by MrFly(m): 6:41pm On Dec 08, 2023
LadyRosa2:

I and your mom do it together, although hers stinks worst than mine wink
no way, u always did it with ur late love peddler. She was indeed a great call girl. Bloodline
Re: Ex-Wife Threatened To Take Me To Court For Children Custody by LadyRosa2(f): 8:27pm On Dec 08, 2023
MrFly:
no way, u always did it with ur late love peddler. She was indeed a great call girl. Bloodline

Nooo!

Your mother was better than I'm in the game of prostitution cheesy wink
Re: Ex-Wife Threatened To Take Me To Court For Children Custody by richempire1: 9:14pm On Dec 08, 2023
Prospertochu:

A real mother doesn't abandoned her children no matter how hard the situations is. If she really cared she wouldn't have abandoned them in the first place. Her ashawo work in Lagos is not going well that's why she want all 3 children with her so she will be receiving a big sum of money from me every month for upkeep or else she won't be able to survive again in Lagos.

Chai!!! You are calling the mother of your kids Ahawo, are you okay? You are a husband to ashawo, and your kids are also children of ashawo. How do you feel?

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Wife Threatened To Take Me To Court For Children Custody by MrFly(m): 10:57pm On Dec 08, 2023
LadyRosa2:

Nooo!

Your mother was better than I'm in the game of prostitution cheesy wink
but ur mum was d best. Very eccentric. Full of herself, a great gbola swallow. She was indeed servicing men of unstable personality. U tow her path
Re: Ex-Wife Threatened To Take Me To Court For Children Custody by LadyRosa2(f): 11:14pm On Dec 08, 2023
MrFly:
but my silly mum was d best. Very eccentric. Full of herself, a great gbola swallow. She was indeed servicing men of unstable personality. U tow her path

I concur, you actually know your mother well.Bet you 'sniff ' hers too grin
Re: Ex-Wife Threatened To Take Me To Court For Children Custody by MrFly(m): 11:47pm On Dec 08, 2023
LadyRosa2:

I concur, you actually know your mother well.Bet you 'sniff ' hers too grin
edit, modify and paste. Lol... A true picture of how blood runs deep. Truth be told, ur future intertwins with ur past. Ur edit and paste comment only decieves u and d gullible. Ride on young lass
Re: Ex-Wife Threatened To Take Me To Court For Children Custody by LadyRosa2(f): 6:28am On Dec 09, 2023
MrFly:
edit, modify and paste. Lol... A true picture of how blood runs deep. Truth be told, ur future intertwins with ur past. Ur edit and paste comment only decieves u and d gullible. Ride on young lass

Given up so soon? cheesy

Buffalo! undecided
Re: Ex-Wife Threatened To Take Me To Court For Children Custody by MrFly(m): 6:54am On Dec 09, 2023
LadyRosa2:

Given up so soon? cheesy

Buffalo! undecided
even a buffalo slept with her? Her own must have been wider than yours. Was she a cucumber fan like u?
Re: Ex-Wife Threatened To Take Me To Court For Children Custody by LadyRosa2(f): 9:47am On Dec 09, 2023
MrFly:
even a buffalo slept with her? Her own must have been wider than yours. Was she a cucumber fan like u?

If a buffalo can drop ouuta ya mom's cunt, then one can actually build the 4tg mainland bridge through her cheesy
Re: Ex-Wife Threatened To Take Me To Court For Children Custody by MrFly(m): 8:43pm On Dec 09, 2023
LadyRosa2:

If a buffalo can drop ouuta ya mom's cunt, then one can actually build the 4tg maiand bridge through her cheesy
a man that has chosen to swim ur ocean has enslaved himself 4ever. U are a replica of an industrial borehole
Re: Ex-Wife Threatened To Take Me To Court For Children Custody by LadyRosa2(f): 10:55am On Dec 10, 2023
MrFly:
a man that has chosen to swim ur ocean has enslaved himself 4ever. U are a replica of an industrial borehole

Well if someone can actually swim in yours mom's Bermuda triangle and survived, my borehole shouldn't be a problem cheesy
Re: Ex-Wife Threatened To Take Me To Court For Children Custody by MrFly(m): 11:45am On Dec 10, 2023
LadyRosa2:

Well if someone can actually swim in yours mom's Bermuda triangle and survived, my borehole shouldn't be a problem cheesy
ur mother was the chair lady national association of nigerian prostitutes and now ur smelly opiotus has earned u the position of a secretary. Drooling asshole
Re: Ex-Wife Threatened To Take Me To Court For Children Custody by LadyRosa2(f): 1:33pm On Dec 11, 2023
MrFly:
my mother was the chair lady national association of nigerian prostitutes and now her smelly opiotus has earned her daughters the position of a secretary. Drooling assholes, my sisters

How do you know your mother stinks down there? Do you sniff her dirty panties?! Eeeewwwww! Pervert! cheesy
Re: Ex-Wife Threatened To Take Me To Court For Children Custody by MrFly(m): 8:02pm On Dec 11, 2023
LadyRosa2:

How do you know your mother stinks down there? Do you sniff her dirty panties?! Eeeewwwww! Pervert! cheesy
what took u so long to edit and paste. I'm not shocked by ur level of shamelessness, its a family thing. Smelly itut...
Re: Ex-Wife Threatened To Take Me To Court For Children Custody by LadyRosa2(f): 8:12pm On Dec 11, 2023
MrFly:
what took u so long to edit and paste. I'm not shocked by ur level of shamelessness, its a family thing. Smelly itut...

I have a business outside of here you know.
You son of an old retired lowlife rotten cun'nt! tongue
Re: Ex-Wife Threatened To Take Me To Court For Children Custody by MrFly(m): 10:36pm On Dec 11, 2023
LadyRosa2:

I have a business outside of here you know.
You son of an old retired lowlife rotten cun'nt! tongue
u have a business that no longer thrives, an expired business with zero or no patronage. Ashawo no be work, no sane being rides an old rickety opiotus again. U stink like rotten egg. Edit, copy me and paste. Ishi!
Re: Ex-Wife Threatened To Take Me To Court For Children Custody by LadyRosa2(f): 6:47am On Dec 12, 2023
MrFly:
u have a business that no longer thrives, an expired business with zero or no patronage. Ashawo no be work, no sane being rides an old rickety opiotus again. U stink like rotten egg. Edit, copy me and paste. Ishi!

Hehehehehe!
Ashawo no be work yer your mama use am train all her children cheesy
Re: Ex-Wife Threatened To Take Me To Court For Children Custody by ahnie: 9:10am On Dec 12, 2023
He's a useless man!you can decipher it from his write up.

It's imbeci.les like this ingrate that uses derogatory words on their wives at home in the presence of their kids,basterds like this idiot are men that raises their useless voice at 4:oo am insulting their wives to the chargrin of neighbors,men like him are shamess and could fight dirty in public.

He's nada but a useless man birthed by a stvpid mother who always take their sides.

Tufiakwa!!!

Gaskiya if I'll have my way here,I would have his account ban forever from this platform.

Another idiat in this space had the efforts branding his lil kid and wife witches...who does that?
Kids are meant to be treasured
richempire1:

Chai!!! You are calling the mother of your kids Ahawo, are you okay? You are a husband to ashawo, and your kids are also children of ashawo. How do you feel?
Re: Ex-Wife Threatened To Take Me To Court For Children Custody by MrFly(m): 3:33pm On Dec 12, 2023
LadyRosa2:

Hehehehehe!
Ashawo no be work yer your mama use am train all her children cheesy
yep! That was when opiotus was opiotus... Not the kind watery one wey dey in between ur tiny laps... Tueh!
Re: Ex-Wife Threatened To Take Me To Court For Children Custody by LadyRosa2(f): 8:51pm On Dec 12, 2023
MrFly:
yep! That was when opiotus was opiotus... Not the kind watery one wey dey in between ur tiny laps... Tueh!

I agree mine is watery, not compared to yours mother's that rains musty odour . grin
Re: Ex-Wife Threatened To Take Me To Court For Children Custody by MrFly(m): 9:12am On Dec 13, 2023
LadyRosa2:

I agree mine is watery, not compared to yours mother's that rains musty odour . grin
ur late mum that gave birth to u as a bastard passed her waterboard infested to to u as a parting gift to u.. what a great souvenir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Who Is The Head Of The Family? Husband, Wife Or Both / Most Unusual Baby Names of 2012 / Who Is A Responsible Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.