Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,842 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

₦250k Fare: Lagos To Anambra/Asaba Flight Almost Empty (Video) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / ₦250k Fare: Lagos To Anambra/Asaba Flight Almost Empty (Video) (53644 Views)

UK Advises Citizens Against Travels To Anambra, Other states / Swiss Woman Married To Anambra Guy, Compares Nigeria To Zurich- Pics / Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Travels To Anambra, Shares Her Experience. Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ₦250k Fare: Lagos To Anambra/Asaba Flight Almost Empty (Video) by loswhite(m): 10:15pm On Dec 04, 2023
verybadmouth:
Very soon, the flight company will fold up and workers will loose their jobs. Why not fly cheaper and get full load of passengers.
Of what use is full load passengers if it cannot maintain the airline...lol abi you think say na bus you knew load?
Re: ₦250k Fare: Lagos To Anambra/Asaba Flight Almost Empty (Video) by Confirm4real(m): 10:20pm On Dec 04, 2023
Renewed Hope don turn to Renewed Shege everybody don dey press calculator how to spend money...

Re: ₦250k Fare: Lagos To Anambra/Asaba Flight Almost Empty (Video) by Kingrshd3: 10:25pm On Dec 04, 2023
humilitypays:
Honestly APC destroyed Nigeria in just 8 years.

Flight that use to be NGN15,000 is now going for NGN280,000 and no more booking ahead like 2 months ahead to save cost, all thanks to APC destructive economic policies.

Don't blame the airlines alone, it is as a result of Jet A fuel price hike all thanks to NNPC and dollar instability all thanks to CBN that is making local airfare to be this high.

Airlines pay their key staffs who are mostly foreigners in USD, they buy spare parts and go for C check in USD, so USD to Naira rate hike is also affecting them, so blame the useless APC government

And thank you for wasting time to write all this instead of you to have just written the bold ..
And that's it ☺️
Re: ₦250k Fare: Lagos To Anambra/Asaba Flight Almost Empty (Video) by Abufo: 10:28pm On Dec 04, 2023
Mandate1:
did he by any means tell you he's a graduate? Moreover, what is communication, if not clarity of information? I'm sure you got the message in simple terms.

u dey mind the slowpoke...let him speak make we hear! Lord Zeus is a content creator and philantropist based in Onitsha.....that guy no go any university but has made something of himself...the one wey him read is ok...i am sure he will take his children far as regards academics !
Re: ₦250k Fare: Lagos To Anambra/Asaba Flight Almost Empty (Video) by Omoawoke2(m): 10:30pm On Dec 04, 2023
Christistruth00:
We thought they were all billionaires

Even the few people there it must be company that is paying for the ticket

Company owned by Yoruba man
Re: ₦250k Fare: Lagos To Anambra/Asaba Flight Almost Empty (Video) by Diligence: 10:31pm On Dec 04, 2023
Emyzoloye5:
What's Anambra doing on the topic

It's called mischievous in order to create false & intentionally misleading narrative...

1 Like

Re: ₦250k Fare: Lagos To Anambra/Asaba Flight Almost Empty (Video) by Omoawoke2(m): 10:31pm On Dec 04, 2023
evsimmigration:
We will soon break that your Yoruba devils jinx.
This 2023 election is just an eye opener for to see that Igbos won this election, your drugy criminall think we are fool.Sooner or later, it will happen in your very best eyes.This is what white supremacy said about Black people.But, the rest are now storiea

Yoruba supremacy won’t end any time soon. We are the westerners, you are the Middle East

1 Like

Re: ₦250k Fare: Lagos To Anambra/Asaba Flight Almost Empty (Video) by verybadmouth(m): 10:36pm On Dec 04, 2023
loswhite:
Of what use is full load passengers if it cannot maintain the airline...lol abi you think say na bus you knew load?
No wahala. They will soon start flying only themselves

1 Like

Re: ₦250k Fare: Lagos To Anambra/Asaba Flight Almost Empty (Video) by Akalia(m): 10:38pm On Dec 04, 2023
EDUECO:
Why not charge ₦‎60,000( ₦‎60,000 × 130 passengers will give ₦‎7,800,000)?

₦‎250,000 ×6 passengers just gave the airline ₦‎1,500,000

The manager of this airline is clueless just like a typical Nigerian politician!
On a good day that aircraft go dey fully booked. Passengers no dey that very day. 250k na small thing for most Nigerians that usually fly.

1 Like

Re: ₦250k Fare: Lagos To Anambra/Asaba Flight Almost Empty (Video) by Chivik93(m): 10:38pm On Dec 04, 2023
We're getting there, Nigeria need to happen to more people, because I feel majority are still enjoying the current state of the nation, majority need to get to that level were breathing will be hard, only them we will raise up and hold the rulers to account, irrespective of tribe, religion, political group, but for now, let's enjoy the little air, because we never ready for this country
Re: ₦250k Fare: Lagos To Anambra/Asaba Flight Almost Empty (Video) by Lastanza: 10:41pm On Dec 04, 2023
mrcrabs:
it's one way boss some are charging as high as 268 as of today.
From where he's sitting, it's a return ticket and for those charging 268k it's for business class as the economy class is already sold out
Re: ₦250k Fare: Lagos To Anambra/Asaba Flight Almost Empty (Video) by Mrice22: 10:43pm On Dec 04, 2023
I was shocked when I wanted to book for flight from Lagos to Owerri 250k Air Peace.. I just respect myself enter Night Bus to Owerri at 18,500.. I endure the stress but flex the next day wey be Sunday still get enough money left.. I even reason to de attachment for the car..😂😂

1 Like

Re: ₦250k Fare: Lagos To Anambra/Asaba Flight Almost Empty (Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:51pm On Dec 04, 2023
Cars full road. Ain't nobody travelling by air again..
Re: ₦250k Fare: Lagos To Anambra/Asaba Flight Almost Empty (Video) by GboyegaD(m): 11:01pm On Dec 04, 2023
The only time I flew Lagos - Akure (2009), we were only 7 on board. It was funny because 4 of us were together. That day, the flight that was scheduled for 7am was rescheduled till 11am. It was a 51 seater plane though.
I sometimes believe the cost is not the only issue. It is the fact that we have not diversified our economy enough and improve our tourism to the point that there are business deals/presentations/trainings etc at various states as that will improve traveling.

2 Likes

Re: ₦250k Fare: Lagos To Anambra/Asaba Flight Almost Empty (Video) by Griffon(m): 11:06pm On Dec 04, 2023
Dem suppose arrest this guy for wetin en carry English language dey do.
Re: ₦250k Fare: Lagos To Anambra/Asaba Flight Almost Empty (Video) by IyaTola: 11:07pm On Dec 04, 2023
EDUECO:

The manager of this airline is clueless just like a typical Nigerian politician!
Do you know how much is aviation fuel?
Re: ₦250k Fare: Lagos To Anambra/Asaba Flight Almost Empty (Video) by WantsandMore: 11:15pm On Dec 04, 2023
EDUECO:

what's the guarantee you'll get 130 passengers?
Re: ₦250k Fare: Lagos To Anambra/Asaba Flight Almost Empty (Video) by blowjohn(m): 11:17pm On Dec 04, 2023
SoNature:
This one no even sabi speak English and na graduate. If you can't learn something as basic as a language, what else can someone typically learn in the university? undecided

Ur going too far.
I saw a clip of new intakes in a university who don't even know the full meaning of JAMB OR WAEC.

I CAN POST THE LINK HERE IF U WANT. U GO LAF TIRE
Re: ₦250k Fare: Lagos To Anambra/Asaba Flight Almost Empty (Video) by Christistruth00: 11:20pm On Dec 04, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Company owned by Yoruba man

It doesn't matter who owns the company
Re: ₦250k Fare: Lagos To Anambra/Asaba Flight Almost Empty (Video) by nedekid: 11:27pm On Dec 04, 2023
duduade:
Who loose at the end of day

After they will come and be saying the oil abi fuel abi gasoline abi diesel they use to power the aircraft is expensive and they sourced for it using dollars
Last last they go out of business as it is for them before the devil and deep blue sea. Their running cost cannot make them charge lower, neither can Nigerians afford their charges.
Make all man service their cars enter road jare..
Re: ₦250k Fare: Lagos To Anambra/Asaba Flight Almost Empty (Video) by CSTRR: 11:28pm On Dec 04, 2023
femisplash:

How?, everything to you guys is tribalism just because you lost an election. The fact is that, the airline lost due to greed, can't you see the flight to the north is cheaper?

Is the flight to the North the same as it was in 2014?

The only reason why it may cheaper for now is because the demand for the route is not as high.

And prices will keep rising predictably.

Whichever the case, Nigeria is suffering from bad choices.
Unless you want to deceive yourself by defending a crooked president that does not know you or care about your future.

2 Likes

Re: ₦250k Fare: Lagos To Anambra/Asaba Flight Almost Empty (Video) by CSTRR: 11:32pm On Dec 04, 2023
nedekid:

Last last they go out of business as it is for them before the devil and deep blue sea. Their running cost cannot make them charge lower, neither can Nigerians afford their charges.
Make all man service their cars enter road jare..
In the long run, unless there is a serious improvement in economic conditions, and purchasing power of the people, those airlines would most likely fold up and go out of business.

And with a president that is hell bent on federalizing owambeism from a regional behavior to a national culture, I know where I'm betting on.

1 Like

Re: ₦250k Fare: Lagos To Anambra/Asaba Flight Almost Empty (Video) by mabea: 11:33pm On Dec 04, 2023
Travelled just last weekend to asaba and the plane was no more than 15 people but the fare was 81k
Re: ₦250k Fare: Lagos To Anambra/Asaba Flight Almost Empty (Video) by obesse: 11:52pm On Dec 04, 2023
Abeg, we dey enjoy yafunyafun for Nigeria. The reason why commercial flights dey scanty be say most Nigerians dey travel using private jets.
We don abandon commercial flights to poor people! And na few poor people remain for this country!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: ₦250k Fare: Lagos To Anambra/Asaba Flight Almost Empty (Video) by mrcrabs(m): 11:53pm On Dec 04, 2023
Lastanza:

From where he's sitting, it's a return ticket and for those charging 268k it's for business class as the economy class is already sold out

Okay thanks for the clarity but still on still 268k is crazy
Re: ₦250k Fare: Lagos To Anambra/Asaba Flight Almost Empty (Video) by Okechinwadike: 12:03am On Dec 05, 2023
something that is less than 20k during Jonathan. if you vote for APC and you are here May good thing never come your way till you die , nonsense people

1 Like

Re: ₦250k Fare: Lagos To Anambra/Asaba Flight Almost Empty (Video) by Virgo3: 12:21am On Dec 05, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Bros abeg na wickedness

This is abnormal

Back in 2014 planes used to be filled up to brim, cos people could afford it.

Now it is not the case as can be clearly seen from the post.

This is nothing but RETROGRESSION!

bro,na the owners of the planes be mumu, in US air flight cheap pass bus despite having a population of over 300m it has the busiest air traffic in d world compared to China wey get billion of peeps, competition forced price low but oloshi instead of selling tickets for 50k and make plane full dem want maintain d class ( lol plane for naija nah class oooo) something wey be pure water for oda side, if I govern this country yall go hate me die,I go ban all imports privatise all sectors but 3 agric, security and health d rest will be given to private investors lol the cost of der product will be determined by your purchasing power that is all

2 Likes

Re: ₦250k Fare: Lagos To Anambra/Asaba Flight Almost Empty (Video) by grandstar(m): 12:33am On Dec 05, 2023
The primary problem may not be empty flights but the existence of 2 airports very close to each other: that in Asaba and another in Anambra.

The passengee traffic isn't big enough for the two airports. It isn't even enough for one.

Perhaps it's time government places an embargo on new airports or white elephants
Re: ₦250k Fare: Lagos To Anambra/Asaba Flight Almost Empty (Video) by Bunnatex(m): 12:59am On Dec 05, 2023
SoNature:
This one no even sabi speak English and na graduate. If you can't learn something as basic as a language, what else can someone typically learn in the university? undecided

But he can speak Igbo fluently.

For English, at least he can communicate in it.

Have you seen Chinese speak English and still are able to communicate.

Have you seen Ronaldo and Co speak?

Test him by the virtue of what he studied and not by the mastery of another language
Re: ₦250k Fare: Lagos To Anambra/Asaba Flight Almost Empty (Video) by spartachico(m): 1:07am On Dec 05, 2023
It's was 10k to 20k all over Nigeria during that time
Wisereborn:
Something wey them dey carry for N20,000 during Jonathan's time undecided

It will never be well for those that rigged APC in 🙏🙏🙏

1 Like

Re: ₦250k Fare: Lagos To Anambra/Asaba Flight Almost Empty (Video) by gr8cany: 1:25am On Dec 05, 2023
id4sho:

How much was your ticket??
105k and 115k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why Travellers Are Turned Back Or Refused Entry At The Port Of Entry / Lagos Staff Bus Driver Arrested For Causing Lagos Train/Bus Accident / Patos Oghenevwede Lands Plane Without Front Tyre (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.