Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

₦250k Fare: Lagos To Anambra/Asaba Flight Almost Empty (Video) - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / ₦250k Fare: Lagos To Anambra/Asaba Flight Almost Empty (Video) (53622 Views)

UK Advises Citizens Against Travels To Anambra, Other states / Swiss Woman Married To Anambra Guy, Compares Nigeria To Zurich- Pics / Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Travels To Anambra, Shares Her Experience. Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ₦250k Fare: Lagos To Anambra/Asaba Flight Almost Empty (Video) by Merry100: 2:52pm On Dec 05, 2023
SCAM ALERT
Please share this information until it reaches the appropriate authority, in order to prevent more people from becoming victims.

The government needs to investigate the activities of Green Africa as it appears that they are not genuinely an airline but rather posing as one to scam innocent Nigerians. They advertise cheap flights to attract customers, but once a booking is made and the flight is paid for, the customer will receive a message stating that their flight cannot proceed as planned due to operational reasons. Subsequently, the airline would proceed to cancel the flight. Despite any persistence from the customer, Green Africa does not provide refunds.

2 Likes

Re: ₦250k Fare: Lagos To Anambra/Asaba Flight Almost Empty (Video) by AllDModsAreMaad: 4:00pm On Dec 05, 2023
stephenponti:

A very local champion. And to think millions are his fans tells a lot about people grass mentality. Ordinary English he struggles to speak.

Mu² that is what you are.

I remember one particular group of comedians from one African country that consist of one sho rt guy, one slim and tall guy, and one muscled and tall guy. They are popular comedians with large followers but when you listen to their spoken English, it is not Behind or of high standard but they are still doing well in their chosen field just like this guy.

You that can speak and write well in English language, what have you achi eved with your life or who sabi you?

When you view or listen to many English speakers on many of these international cable tv, you will notice some grammatical errors in their sentences using the standard/syllabus of Nigerian education system, but does that stop them from speaking or airing their programs or being invited to the program or show or does that make them bad speakers?

That is why you pe ople are where you are, paying attention to unnecessary and irrelevant things and overlooking relevant things.

That other mu² you quoted is one suffersticated*** din gbat that can't mention two things he has achieved with his socalled English language proficiency aside from the paper he got from schools.
Re: ₦250k Fare: Lagos To Anambra/Asaba Flight Almost Empty (Video) by Quodseverismete: 4:07pm On Dec 05, 2023
Hezzyluv:
Really miss PDP's administration. cry

My brother no be only you oo. I been dey subscribed DStv premium package 7k, watch all champion league matches right in my house, but today shame dey catch me to go viewing center, I dey hide myself. It will never been well for APC.

1 Like

Re: ₦250k Fare: Lagos To Anambra/Asaba Flight Almost Empty (Video) by stephenponti(m): 5:16pm On Dec 05, 2023
codemaniacs:

English is not his native language so fluency in English is not important.

He is fluent in his native language so abusing him for not been fluent in English makes you guys f**lish.

That's why Africa breeds ignorant duns. Why didn't he write his exams in University in his native language. Somebody was taught English from Cradle to university yet he can't express himself in English. And U say it's normal? And same person is a role model to young people. The same people saying English is not his language are same people that will castigate odumeje indabosky when he speaks English badly.

2 Likes

Re: ₦250k Fare: Lagos To Anambra/Asaba Flight Almost Empty (Video) by Hausa(m): 6:08pm On Dec 05, 2023
Mrice22:
I was shocked when I wanted to book for flight from Lagos to Owerri 250k Air Peace.. I just respect myself enter Night Bus to Owerri at 18,500.. I endure the stress but flex the next day wey be Sunday still get enough money left.. I even reason to de attachment for the car..😂😂
Lol, how much was attachment?
I remember entering attachment those days, lol.
Re: ₦250k Fare: Lagos To Anambra/Asaba Flight Almost Empty (Video) by folake4u(f): 6:29pm On Dec 05, 2023
phayvoursky:
Na you wan go by air.

The young shall grow dey always full and una go chop belleful for road even buy chop chop for your family and friends.

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: ₦250k Fare: Lagos To Anambra/Asaba Flight Almost Empty (Video) by drdanny(m): 6:50pm On Dec 05, 2023
EDUECO:
Why not charge ₦‎60,000( ₦‎60,000 × 130 passengers will give ₦‎7,800,000)?

₦‎250,000 ×6 passengers just gave the airline ₦‎1,500,000

The manager of this airline is clueless just like a typical Nigerian politician!

Even 100k sef, they would make more with more passengers than 6 at 250k.
Re: ₦250k Fare: Lagos To Anambra/Asaba Flight Almost Empty (Video) by MrJames007: 7:29pm On Dec 05, 2023
Mummyfour:
it must have been a long time you travelled o. Because inasmuch as I love road trips, my brother the roads are horrible. Gosh!! You will spend hours on those bad roads and the security issues of bandits and kidnappers having a field day on the road is not a joke o.
I am a frequent traveller to Lagos, and I spend nothing less than 12 - 15 hours using night bus . And the body pains after such trips you can't imagine. If you have an engagement or appointment in Lagos or any other part of Nigeria, and you need to go by road , it is advisable to go 5 days ahead of that day. And if trailer come fall block road, pele o. Not forgetting all those road blocks where the traffic is usually very long.
And again if night trip that the roads are usually less busy, you can imagine what day trip is. So my brother it is a terrible situation o
grin

I know.
Re: ₦250k Fare: Lagos To Anambra/Asaba Flight Almost Empty (Video) by DanielTravels: 8:39pm On Dec 05, 2023
EDUECO:

The manager of this airline is clueless just like a typical Nigerian politician!
Jet fuel is 1000 per liter, departure minimum fuel from Lagos to abuja is 5,500 liters on a Boeing, so fuel cost alone is 5.5 million Naira not to talk of landing charges at airports, catering services and other stuffs. Make Una dey comment with sense sometimes
Re: ₦250k Fare: Lagos To Anambra/Asaba Flight Almost Empty (Video) by PEACE2023: 8:48pm On Dec 05, 2023
SoNature:
This one no even sabi speak English and na graduate. If you can't learn something as basic as a language, what else can someone typically learn in the university? undecided

When does speaking English become a criteria to test intelligence?
Did he study English in school or is English his mother tongue?
Re: ₦250k Fare: Lagos To Anambra/Asaba Flight Almost Empty (Video) by achimendy(m): 10:02pm On Dec 05, 2023
EDUECO:

Between you and the manager who is clueless now with this rubbish you wrote?
Re: ₦250k Fare: Lagos To Anambra/Asaba Flight Almost Empty (Video) by Honestfrend: 12:22am On Dec 06, 2023
SoNature:
This one no even sabi speak English and na graduate. If you can't learn something as basic as a language, what else can someone typically learn in the university? undecided

Like u said... English is a language.. And has little or nothing the do with intelligence..
Re: ₦250k Fare: Lagos To Anambra/Asaba Flight Almost Empty (Video) by sonofsteven: 12:46am On Dec 06, 2023
EDUECO:

The increase in tariffs/taxes,removal of fuel subsidy and the sudden devaluation of the ₦‎aira are some of the reasons for the astronomical increase in the cost of doing business.

I'm also a business person.If you must make profit in this current business environment;you have to cost cost,reduce the price of your goods and services and this will eventually lead to increase in revenue,and finally you're certain to make good profit if you know what you're doing.

I'm not sure you are into business

Because, how do you cut cost?

Remember you have bills to pay, shop rent, house rent, school fees, etc

If you can't make profits to cover monthly expenses and the yearly ones( rents) how then would you save for rainy days?)

Na this type you go hear say from year to year nothing to show for it...

There are factors to determine in business

If you wan reduce money or cut down, check if it can cover your business, pay your workers, daily and monthly bills at home etc..

You never see say you dey sell yafun yafun, at the end of the day, you can't remove money to do a major investment, no be business you dey do...

Anyways, enjoy your day

I fit no reply you again, I no get time to dey talk about wetin economics teach us for secondary school....
Re: ₦250k Fare: Lagos To Anambra/Asaba Flight Almost Empty (Video) by Wisereborn: 7:09am On Dec 06, 2023
CyracksMrBlogger:
during Obasanjo's time it was like N12,000 so it shouldn't be well with Jonathan too?
Are you okay

Okay, let's go by your quotes. That is N12k - N20k

Then compare it to

From N20k to N250k and you dare mention Obasanjo undecided

You need help!

Smh for you!!!
Re: ₦250k Fare: Lagos To Anambra/Asaba Flight Almost Empty (Video) by KingRoiz: 7:37am On Dec 06, 2023
My own be say, hope they will share ALL THE FOOD to the 6 people on that flight... So each person can have a bag of those small 3 pieces of small chops...
Simple business sense they reject, I pray hope they don't shut down soon
Re: ₦250k Fare: Lagos To Anambra/Asaba Flight Almost Empty (Video) by SoNature(m): 6:54am On Dec 07, 2023
AroOkigbo:

Germans, Chinese, Lebanese and the likes in Nigeria no sabi speak English Language too.
Ability to speak in English Language isn't a measure of intelligence.

Now stick to the topic!

Oga, those countries you mentioned weren't taught the English language for over 13 years (nursery, primary, secondary and tertiary).

There's no topic to stick to. If you cannot learn English after attending the classes for 13 years, you are dumb!

1 Like

Re: ₦250k Fare: Lagos To Anambra/Asaba Flight Almost Empty (Video) by trollx: 3:51pm On Dec 07, 2023
PEACE2023:

When does speaking English become a criteria to test intelligence?
Did he study English in school or is English his mother tongue?
Madam be honest with yourself. Can you employ an HR graduate in your organization who doesn't know how to speak fluent English #Hypocrite

No shades! No offense!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Drove Through The 3rd Mainland Bridge Before Closure (pics, Video) / Lagos Staff Bus Driver Arrested For Causing Lagos Train/Bus Accident / BRT Crushes Lagos Businesswoman To Death, Driver Flees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.