Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,075 members, 7,811,014 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses (14416 Views)

PETER OBI: FG Giving National Awards To Looters / Peter Obi: FG's GDP Growth Meaningless With Rising Poverty / Senate Proposes Amendment To Immunity For Vice-Presidents, Governors And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses by Antivirus92(m): 6:47am On Dec 05, 2023
Basic123:

But this says otherwise...all na packaging and propaganda
so this is your evidence?
Re: Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses by Bluntemperor: 6:48am On Dec 05, 2023
Agness7:
i dont need to know anambra before and after he left to know that he met awka undeveloped and left it undeveloped, medical doctors went on strike for 13 months, he refused to conduct local govt elections for eihht years, he played religious and tribal politics as a governor e.t.c.
Do i need to be in anambra to know all these about him?

GBAM!
Lobatan o!
Re: Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses by Antivirus92(m): 6:55am On Dec 05, 2023
maasoap:
Coming from the same man who stashed Anambra state money in far away Panama secret accounts. Every Nigerian thieving politician is a Saint once they're out of power. Look at Amaechi inciting youths, the same man who just served under Buhari for 8 years! Look at Obasanjo advocating for coup! The same old man who tried to make himself eternal Nigeria civilian president.

He stole as much as he wanted. Youths were being killed extrajudicially in large numbers in his state when he was a governor. He equally used Anambra money to revive all his ailing businesses. Everything is out there! Is he not a Nigerian politician just like others? grin grin grin
All these accusations yet not even an invitation from efcc.

No past governor of Anambra has come out to say obi embezzled any fund despite many of them not being in good terms with obi.

Youths were being killed extrajudicially in large numbers in his state when he was a governor?
Provide evidence for the above, why was end sars protest organised?
Was it only in Anambra that end sars protest happened?, What's the correlation between the police brutality and obi?

For me, Peter obi should just mind his business, the people he is fighting for, many of them are mentally unstable .

2 Likes

Re: Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses by Thundafireseun: 6:56am On Dec 05, 2023
Faposky95:

With you doing what.....?!
Doing what you're doing...going on social.media and talking from both sides of your mouth.
Luka lost but came back and those who believed in him gave him that mandate.
Stick yo your gun

Remember this: APC lost Presidentials in Lagos to .....

who is Luka ??
Re: Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses by sinero: 6:56am On Dec 05, 2023
bigpicture001:

like i said, u need to know Anambra before nd after to know what to think

U that know anambra before and after, tell us what he said are lies if u can. Even state own tertiary institution went on strike yet, he didn't five a hoot.
Re: Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses by Afamed: 6:59am On Dec 05, 2023
From the nonentity who kept his state university under lock for 7 months
Re: Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses by sinero: 7:00am On Dec 05, 2023
Jcoleworld911:
Peter Obi is bundle of knowledge and wisdom put together and a touch of human sympathy, that’s makes him an excellent leader

Or can you explain why a man governed a state for complete eight years and didn’t have any atom of embezzlement, he even saved 75billion for Anambra people, has not received any salaries since he left office neither did he allocated any property to his name and in all this, he still donate to schools, hospitals etc

There has not been any politician in Nigeria as Peter Obi, dude is a special breed

Peter Obi, you will later rule this country and you will lay a solid foundation that will kickstart the new Nigeria like you did in Anambra

You’re loved sir, God bless you

OK, he didn't embezzle yet he said 250mill of the state fund in the trunk of his car. Make una dey talk rubbish, peter obi didn't embezzle. Peter obi that was cursed out of office suddenly became ur emergency messiah
Re: Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses by Antivirus92(m): 7:00am On Dec 05, 2023
sinero:

U that know anambra before and after, tell us what he said are lies if u can. Even state own tertiary institution went on strike yet, he didn't five a hoot.
they went on strike for what reason?
Re: Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses by Menclothing: 7:01am On Dec 05, 2023
Let’s each gov use this energy at developing state
Re: Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses by Antivirus92(m): 7:03am On Dec 05, 2023
sinero:

OK, he didn't embezzle yet he said 250mill of the state fund in the trunk of his car. Make una dey talk rubbish, peter obi didn't embezzle. Peter obi that was cursed out of office suddenly became ur emergency messiah
why then did efcc not invite or prosecute him when he left office?
Remember, he ruled under apga, not the ruling party then which was PDP.

Una go fabricate stories tire

1 Like

Re: Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses by SonOfDSoil01: 7:09am On Dec 05, 2023
Jcoleworld911:
Peter Obi is bundle of knowledge and wisdom put together and a touch of human sympathy, that’s makes him an excellent leader

Or can you explain why a man governed a state for complete eight years and didn’t have any atom of embezzlement, he even saved 75billion for Anambra people, has not received any salaries since he left office neither did he allocated any property to his name and in all this, he still donate to schools, hospitals etc

There has not been any politician in Nigeria as Peter Obi, dude is a special breed

Peter Obi, you will later rule this country and you will lay a solid foundation that will kickstart the new Nigeria like you did in Anambra

You’re loved sir, God bless you
grin clown, you better wake up and sleep the coffee. Where will the vote come from, or you think your tiny dot nation and some few wins win Ss state will give him the presidency, because he got is highest votes from does region and we all know why for obvious reasons cheesy

The only way obi can ever become president is when you finally have your Biafra republic, maybe then you can make him your president grin
Re: Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses by nony43(m): 7:10am On Dec 05, 2023
Agness7:
i dont need to know anambra before and after he left to know that he met awka undeveloped and left it undeveloped, medical doctors went on strike for 13 months, he refused to conduct local govt elections for eihht years, he played religious and tribal politics as a governor e.t.c.
Do i need to be in anambra to know all these about him?

Yet he saved 75 billion which is more than 200billion now.

1 Like

Re: Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses by nony43(m): 7:11am On Dec 05, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
grin clown, you better wake up and sleep the coffee. Where will the vote come from, or you think your tiny dot nation and some few wins win Ss state will give him the presidency, because he got is highest votes from does region and we all know why for obvious reasons cheesy

The only way obi can ever become president is when you finally have your Biafra republic, maybe then you can make him your president grin

They should share this country. People that wants BAT as president one side, People that want OBi as president another side.
Re: Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses by M0M0SHIKI: 7:12am On Dec 05, 2023
I keep imagining How would life as a Nigerian be if former vice President Osinbanjo was President
Re: Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses by IamFINESSE: 7:13am On Dec 05, 2023
yarimo:
Illiterate senseless man always speaking out of point, just to fool his fellow illiterate Obidients

You still didn't make any point, what is your own say concerning the 15b VP house?

2 Likes

Re: Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses by nonhuman(m): 7:14am On Dec 05, 2023
Agness7:
He made solid point but its just talks as usual, i would have taken him serious if he had done anything different while he was a governor.

he did bro,

1 Like

Re: Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses by Justnation: 7:18am On Dec 05, 2023
Thank you my president, tell the wasters the truth
Re: Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses by idanone(m): 7:20am On Dec 05, 2023
grin
Thundafireseun:
angry
Weak man shut up jare

We voted for you and yet you couldn’t defend our votes
Re: Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses by Agness7: 7:24am On Dec 05, 2023
Omobude244:

Tinubu boldly said during the campaign period that Obi will save ur money, yet u still dont see him as different from the others grin

E be like say we go need to dey open most of u brain to really see what is inside.
is like u guys have refused to use the brain God gave u
most of you are just first time voters so theres no point arguing with you people most time.
Was obi sent to save money when gully is ravaging his state at same rate poverty is doing?
Why woukd yku save me money when there are many basic ans important things to be attended to?
Re: Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses by Beuberry(f): 7:25am On Dec 05, 2023
bigpicture001:

u dnt know Anambra before nd after obi left...

leme not say much, judt do research
He earned fairly too as Anambra gov. That's what's denting his honesty talks now. He isn't different.
Re: Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses by Brenbentondiaz: 7:26am On Dec 05, 2023
uuzba:

Well since people are totally tribalistic in Nigeria, they were afraid to vote in Obi because they thought he too will be tribalistic against them.
Me I can't talk. My tribe has never been in government. That is how I know that Nigerians are totally tribalistic.

Lolz. Those that didn't vote obi=tribalistic
Those that voted obi=non-tribalistic

You guys are irredeemable.
Re: Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses by Brenbentondiaz: 7:30am On Dec 05, 2023
Nigeria really missed a great chance. If obi had been president, he would have just voted only 200k budget for Aso Rock. The remaining part of the budget he would have shared for every Nigerian, giving each 10 billion naira. I trust Ekute.

1 Like

Re: Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses by jrusky(m): 7:32am On Dec 05, 2023
Ok we have heard you but Mr sour loser where were you when billions was spend on Osibanjo residence in Aso villa? Pls where were you when N5billion was used annually to feed Buharri and his family? Were you not in opposition during those period, how sudden you became critics opposition in 2023 but not since 2015 to 2019?

Obi na hypocrisy go kill you las las. You know I hate you with passion because you are extremely pretentious, sneaky and a smart criminal with your cat-voice.

You dey mad Mr Obi infact why I dey call you Mr sef? Obi you dey mad.

1 Like

Re: Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses by victorazyvictor(m): 7:32am On Dec 05, 2023
Thundafireseun:
angry
Weak man shut up jare

We voted for you and yet you couldn’t defend our votes

Sorry, do you even have voter's card? grin
Re: Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses by SSFeedsNigeria: 7:32am On Dec 05, 2023
Agness7:
He made solid point but its just talks as usual, i would have taken him serious if he had done anything different while he was a governor.

You must have been living under a rock then, if you didn’t know he was absolutely different as a governor. All he is saying are things he practiced as governor and still do as a private citizen.

SMH.

1 Like

Re: Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses by SonOfDSoil01: 7:34am On Dec 05, 2023
nony43:

They should share this country. People that wants BAT as president one side, People that want OBi as president another side.
we are both saying the same thing Emeka, the moment you get your biafra; you can vote him as much as you want, the rest of us wont be blackmailed to vote a mediocrety just because Ibos are desperate to produce a president.

What make bitter obi diffe
Re: Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses by Agness7: 7:37am On Dec 05, 2023
Nice2023:

That is why u are not sound.

What u don't know don't criticise. Go and find out the actual reason why doctors went on strike during his time as governor and stop following the mumu crowd to say rubbish.

This is how many of u will pass distorted information to ur unborn children making them amount to nothing later but hate.
you just painted a picture of how you were raised and still continue duelling in hate.

That you an ordinary citizen have valid reasons doctor went on strike for 24 months shows how empty you are, i would also want you to tell me the reasons ASUU went on strike for almost a year under buhari or you may also have reasons why there was oct 20 20 riot.

Can you also tell me the reason obi didnt conduct local govt elections in eight years and never acccounted for the money meant for local govt?

Or you have reasons why the money meant to run his office as a governor was far bigger than the state budget for education in a year?

Nigeria will never move forward with blind and yet foolish set of people like you.
Buhari did more than obi is currently doing and ended up a failure so why do you expect me to foolishly believe the same obi i knew as a governor had suddenly turned an angel overnight?
Re: Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses by AntiChristian: 7:39am On Dec 05, 2023
Omobude244:

u will never use ur brain

its always rubbish u type

i will not explain anything to u cos when u see a superior argument u will always resort to attack and attack

I won't attack you!
Every good thing doesn't revolve around Obi!
And no government is 100% bad!
Re: Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses by AntiChristian: 7:41am On Dec 05, 2023
Omobude244:

no
he should continue to talk

we know the useless APC urchins will leave the message and start attacking him and his tribe

we the more sensible Nigerians ready will continue to listen to him

the foolish ones like
yarimo
antichristian
seunmsg
etc are just few senseless fellows that their brain has been fried.
to them is a matter of igbo vs yoruba grin

if u listen to most of them speaks, u go just wan vomit.

one was telling me the other day that they wont allowed igbos to attack tinubu just as dey attack buhari grin. that they will return fire for fire.
so its now a matter of igbo vs yorubas in APC grin
they dont care whether Tinubu works or not

most of these yorubas in APC are our problems now.
if buhari had performed nd did 50% of what he promise, will anybody attack him?
if Tinubu is doing the right thing, will anybody be attacking him?

You're the one attacking now. If we respond now your High blood pressure will go up and you'll start capping Nonsense again when the plane is about to move!

We pray you don't get mad!
Re: Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses by Omobude244: 7:41am On Dec 05, 2023
Agness7:
most of you are just first time voters so theres no point arguing with you people most time.
Was obi sent to save money when gully is ravaging his state at same rate poverty is doing?
Why woukd yku save me money when there are many basic ans important things to be attended to?
u fall enter the trap

Obi didnt just save money, He didnt borrow either. He ran a debt free administration and achieved alots that he was name best governor in security, education, economy etc throughout his tenure as governor
interfacts beverage and innoson motors generates billions to anambra govt today, Obi made that happen
He took anambra educational system from Zero to number 1
Anambra was the worst state in terms of security of life and property that a sitting governor Ngige was kidnapped then. he came and cleaned it and turned anambra to the most safe state under 8yrs until IPOB started their wahala

In terms of economy, his transformation agenda was what made GEJ to invite him to be among his economy teams despite not been a member of PDP

he say first time voters grin

dat u allowed tribalism to blind u and remove ur brain that u can even pick ur phone to read about obi wonders in anambra or take out time and visit anambra to see

man cut cost of governance to zero
healthcare was free for the elderly, students and children in anambra during his time, subsidized for the working class.

Abeg i nor fit type this morning
Re: Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses by TruthsFM: 7:46am On Dec 05, 2023
What obi said here is true, no one will yield to his advice. Nigeria is just a wasteful nation with wasteful leaders in power. So unfortunate seriously.
Re: Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses by Samakus(m): 7:50am On Dec 05, 2023
Agness7:

Of course he did things differently while he was Governor..

But the corn in your head won't allow you see it. He's not responsible for your poor sight. Is he?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari receives letter of credence from ambassadors of Belgium,Poland,Rwanda / Kalu Urges Buhari To Pick Lawan As Successor, Says He'll Stabilise The Country / Senate Begins Probe Into Oil Subsidy Payments In Buhari’s Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.