Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses (14425 Views)

PETER OBI: FG Giving National Awards To Looters / Peter Obi: FG's GDP Growth Meaningless With Rising Poverty / Senate Proposes Amendment To Immunity For Vice-Presidents, Governors And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses by tonytony208(m): 2:38pm On Dec 05, 2023
Indispensable85:

Product of a cursed lineage. Fvck off! Are your professors productive?

You, who thinks it's right to spend equivalent of 3k professors salary on vp building, is the true face a child from a cursed home..

The way your behavior is placing a curse on your parents is the same way your children will place a curse on you if they see this your comment in the future
Re: Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses by DesChyko: 3:01pm On Dec 05, 2023
drerocker:

Oga go and rest na 3rd position u win ooooo
Atiku pass u so go start farming ok

Look at what Nigeria has reduced you to. But you think you have an opinion about how Peter Obi's life turned out.

It's always you people in support of the oppressors.

Re: Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses by nony43(m): 5:27pm On Dec 05, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
we are both saying the same thing Emeka, the moment you get your biafra; you can vote him as much as you want, the rest of us wont be blackmailed to vote a mediocrety just because Ibos are desperate to produce a president.

What make bitter obi diffe

Funny thing if they share this country. Most of you lots won’t want BAT as President.
Re: Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses by BENEAMATA: 7:25pm On Dec 05, 2023
just take a good look and look again . whenever you pass by P. O S[cammer ] shop , remember the straight-faced liar that fooled an entire geo- political zone and almost became president . ALMOST .
Re: Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses by fasterwell(m): 7:56pm On Dec 05, 2023
Agness7:
dey deceive yourself, when he eas governor he refuse to conduct local govt elections in 7 years, meaning he never worked with local govt chairmen as a governor, have you ever seen a governor with such a brazen level of curroption before?
He turned down obasanjos presidential building but he didnt refuse to budgrt 5 billion naira for the running of govt house while the aloocation for education was 1 billion naira.

So you have forgotten the violence that was going on in anambra state before he became governor. Anambra state was under siege by the godfathers and it was only in anambra state that is sitting governor was kidnapped. This godfathers control all the components and arms of government in anambra state and you expect him to conduct an election that will enthrone the loyalist of the godfathers that will be used to fight him. He was even impeached by force is controlled by this godfathers. so even though he did not conduct local government elections but he appointed caretakers to oversee the affairs of those local government.

He budgeted 1 billion naira for anambra state education because at that point that was what they needed and the result was immense because anambra state was ranked the highest in terms of education across the country. Maybe there were other States that the budgeted more than 1 billion for education yet didn't get the kind of result anambra state God with 1 billion naira budget.

Talking about approving the sum of 5 billion naira to run the government House, let me ask you, what's the money paid to him or to those in charge of running the government House? Now let me remind you that there was a time the Federal government budgeted over a billion naira for aso rock clinic yet the wife of the then president told us that she couldn't even get paracetamol from the same hospital that got over a billion naira budget and the fact that the hospital like medical equipment despite daily huge budgets. So who are you to blame a situation like this? Definitely not the president who approved the money but the people in charge

Why would the Federal government be spending billions to renovate and already luxurious residence of the vice president and at the same time budget ingredients to construct a new residence for the vice president? If they are to construct a new residence for the vice president then there should be no need for renovation budget because after spending the billions to renovate the existing vice presidential residence what economic benefit will it be knowing that the vice president will be moving out in a short while.

The truth is if the Federal government is making plans to renovate the existing vice presidential residence then they should forget about building new one and if they are making plans to build a new vice presidential residence then they should forget about renovation because it will be a totally waste of fund since the vice president will be moving out of that place
Re: Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses by mono26: 2:17am On Dec 06, 2023
Be decieving yourself cos of pure hatred. Did he make sense or not? must your children suffer in future for all these wrong decisions by politians? l weep for your life and level of hatred insead of you facing the message he is passing. Think of others as Nigerians not only your tribe. Na waoo

quote author=Agness7 post=127321266]He made solid point but its just talks as usual, i would have taken him serious if he had done anything different while he was a governor.

[/quote]
Re: Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses by Umadam: 7:20am On Dec 06, 2023
However, you would have been better than this greedy government
Re: Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses by maasoap(m): 8:58am On Dec 06, 2023
Antivirus92:

All these accusations yet not even an invitation from efcc.

How many of his fellow thieving politicians has EFCC invited so far since 1999? 98% of them are free men and women.

No past governor of Anambra has come out to say obi embezzled any fund despite many of them not being in good terms with obi.

Are all of them not the same looters? They too would loot and move on. Have you seen Otti spendings in just three months? That's a gov on the platform of supposed better party. Lol

Youths were being killed extrajudicially in large numbers in his state when he was a governor?
Provide evidence for the above , why was end sars protest organised?
Was it only in Anambra that end sars protest happened?, What's the correlation between the police brutality and obi?

He went to court to obtain injunction that prevent authority from inviting him to state what he knew about 100s of youths being dumped into the river under his watch. That's how guilty he was.

For me, Peter obi should just mind his business, the people he is fighting for, many of them are mentally unstable .
He's not fighting for anyone, he's just another Nigerian politician looking for a way to get back on the stage. He has nothing to offer.
Re: Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses by maasoap(m): 9:04am On Dec 06, 2023
Zeebuy:

Amaechi, Obasanjo aren't my business.

I remember Obi said on national TV that he'll quit the presidential race if anyone can bring a single shred of evidence that he stole government money.
I'm sure you heard it too. Knowing how much apc and the ronu cartel hated the man, one would think evidence go full everywhere. They searched and searched but found absolutely nothing.

Which politician in Nigeria can ever say this? Is it Tinubu? Is it Atiku?

All this una talk of Pandora is bullshit. Last time I checked it's not a crime to keep your funds in an offshore account. I don't even keep a bulk of my funds in my Nigerian bank accounts and I would advise same for any sane person. Even Tinubu was mentioned in the Pandora records but people tend to conveniently leave his part out.

Abeg talk another thing

And yet, the first thing he would do was to go to court to obtain injunction. You are naive if at this point and age, you are still believing any Nigerian politician. Is this not the same man who used his children's names to open secret accounts in Panama? Remember, Pandora box wasn't news that originated from Nigeria. People with clean money don't hide their wealth in criminals safe haven, only dubious people do grin grin grin
Re: Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses by Zeebuy: 9:09am On Dec 06, 2023
maasoap:

And yet, the first thing he would do was to go to court to obtain injunction. You are naive if at this point and age, you are still believing any Nigerian politician. Is this not the same man who used his children's names to open secret accounts in Panama? Remember, Pandora box wasn't news that originated from Nigeria. People with clean money don't hide their wealth in criminals safe haven, only dubious people do grin grin grin

Court injunction to prevent people from providing evidence that he looted government funds? I guess you just want to talk.

In all my findings, I've never seen anywhere it's a crime in the Nigerian constitution to open an account in another country. If there's one, please point me to it.

People can choose to put their funds in any country of their choosing. Panama or anywhere else. People like Panamanian accounts because it's kept tax free.

Do you now see you've ended up saying nothing?

Oya on same Pandora papers, Tinubu was mentioned to be using Alpha beta as a conduit for syphoning government funds, or you didn't read up to this extent?
Re: Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses by maasoap(m): 2:01pm On Dec 06, 2023
Zeebuy:

Court injunction to prevent people from providing evidence that he looted government funds? I guess you just want to talk.

In all my findings, I've never seen anywhere it's a crime in the Nigerian constitution to open an account in another country. If there's one, please point me to it.

People can choose to put their funds in any country of their choosing. Panama or anywhere else. People like Panamanian accounts because it's kept tax free.

Do you now see you've ended up saying nothing?

Oya on same Pandora papers, Tinubu was mentioned to be using Alpha beta as a conduit for syphoning government funds, or you didn't read up to this extent?
Yes, he would do that because he went to court to obtain injunction that stopped authority from inviting him to state what he knew about the youths killings
Re: Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses by Zeebuy: 2:23pm On Dec 06, 2023
maasoap:

Yes, he would do that because he went to court to obtain injunction that stopped authority from inviting him to state what he knew about the youths killings

You mean the killings that was done by the Nigerian police force, abi are we talking about another one?

The courts know the commissioner of police in the state during that period, he's the one to be questioned.

Also, we were talking about corruption and you're deviating
Re: Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses by drerocker: 3:04pm On Dec 06, 2023
DesChyko:

Look at what Nigeria has reduced you to. But you think you have an opinion about how Peter Obi's life turned out.

It's always you people in support of the oppressors.
E is not the saviour of Nigeria ok but a steeping stone let him joint hands to make naij a great
Re: Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses by Adaisback(f): 3:32pm On Dec 06, 2023
Thundafireseun:
angry
Weak man shut up jare

We voted for you and yet you couldn’t defend our votes
Honestly, I agree with you. Nigerians were ready to risk their lives for him, but he decided to play the good man and avoid shedding of blood by wasting our time in the court of law. People are being murdered and killed daily in Nigeria today, this is the blood we would have shed once and for all while ushering a new Nigeria under his leadership. Such a weak man

1 Like

Re: Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses by Thundafireseun: 3:41pm On Dec 06, 2023
Adaisback:
Honestly, I agree with you. Nigerians were ready to risk their lives for him, but he decided to play the good man and avoid shedding of blood by wasting our time in the court of law. People are being murdered and killed daily in Nigeria today, this is the blood we would have shed once and for all while ushering a new Nigeria under his leadership. Such a weak man

Thank you Ada … a lot of children have been bashing me for my statement…

Truth be told you can’t win presidential elections in Africa by been 100% clean …

You may not necessarily shed blood but you must be ready to bribe a lot of people…

Funny thing is that the police and army were even solidly behind this weakness called Obi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses by Antivirus92(m): 4:34pm On Dec 06, 2023
maasoap:

How many of his fellow thieving politicians has EFCC invited so far since 1999? 98% of them are free men and women.

Are all of them not the same looters? They too would loot and move on. Have you seen Otti spendings in just three months? That's a gov on the platform of supposed better party. Lol

He went to court to obtain injunction that prevent authority from inviting him to state what he knew about 100s of youths being dumped into the river under his watch. That's how guilty he was.

He's not fighting for anyone, he's just another Nigerian politician looking for a way to get back on the stage. He has nothing to offer.
if you did really believe what you posted here, no need exchanging words with u further. You need to be talking to a doctor now about your mental challenges
Re: Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses by Ibegtodiffer: 8:56pm On Dec 06, 2023
Love800:
So professors are not rich?
I thought they have alot of money.

You can see for yourself.
Re: Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses by djseanjohn77: 7:19am On Dec 07, 2023
DesChyko:

Obi, answer to this.

Re: Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses by Splashme: 7:25am On Dec 07, 2023
Terrible.
Re: Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses by DesChyko: 7:40am On Dec 07, 2023
djseanjohn77:

Obi, answer to this.

Easy. The Governor's house got burnt down during Ngige's tenure before Peter Obi took over. I just gained admission into Anambra State University of Science and Technology that year, so I remember.

Peter Obi delayed the reconstruction and renovation until 3 years after his tenure, focusing on important areas, especially Economic revival. Instead, he kept only the critical parts of the structure in shape, until they can afford to. I will give you no prizes for guessing why only that year marked out for the reconstruction is picked out from his 8-year tenure.

Now, let's get down to the facts of the matter. All of Peter Obi's budgets across his tenureship had an average of 50% centered on Economic revitalisation. You wouldn't know that because you didn't even study the document you shared yourself 🤣.

Lastly, are you aware of the antics of the person you are comparing Peter Obi's budget to? I don't think you do, else you'd have blurred that part of Chimaroke Nnamani out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EFCC Produces Binance Executive In Court For Arraignment / Obasanjo Resigns As Chairman Of PDP's Board Of Trustees / "Buhari Heading To Paris, Jordan And UK" - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.