Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses (14421 Views)

PETER OBI: FG Giving National Awards To Looters / Peter Obi: FG's GDP Growth Meaningless With Rising Poverty / Senate Proposes Amendment To Immunity For Vice-Presidents, Governors And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses by ValarDoharis: 5:41am On Dec 05, 2023
Who let the dog out?
yarimo:
Illiterate senseless man always speaking out of point, just to fool his fellow illiterate Obidients

5 Likes

Re: Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses by OgbeniOja1: 5:41am On Dec 05, 2023
seriously this government is getting very reckless

1 Like

Re: Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses by Demayour: 5:42am On Dec 05, 2023
Agness7:
i dont need to know anambra before and after he left to know that he met awka undeveloped and left it undeveloped, medical doctors went on strike for 13 months, he refused to conduct local govt elections for eihht years, he played religious and tribal politics as a governor e.t.c.
Do i need to be in anambra to know all these about him?

Forget about Anambra. But you think there's no problem despite everything Obi stated there which you didn't counter? Then you're one of Nigeria's problem.

And it's so sad some people would think the average market woman who isn't schooled is the problem because she collects 1000 to vote, not knowing that there are people like you who can read and write but would rather see their country become like Somalia, Liberia and other prosperity-forsaken country rather than to admit the truth.

3 Likes

Re: Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses by AntiChristian: 5:44am On Dec 05, 2023
grin

Ọgbẹni! Let it shock you!
Stay your lane and appeal to your fans!
Re: Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses by ican2020: 5:46am On Dec 05, 2023
yarimo:
Illiterate senseless man always speaking out of point, just to fool his fellow illiterate Obidients
Olodo called companies owner senseless

3 Likes

Re: Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses by Omobude244: 5:49am On Dec 05, 2023
Thundafireseun:
angry
Weak man shut up jare

We voted for you and yet you couldn’t defend our votes
lolz
would u have been ready to loose ur life for him.

APC was ready to burn down the country if Obi has asked his supporters to go the street and protest.

He is the reason Nigeria is not at war at the moment.

it would have started as a political protest and then moved to tribal war

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses by AntiChristian: 5:49am On Dec 05, 2023
Demayour:

Forget about Anambra. But you think there's no problem despite everything Obi stated there which you didn't counter? Then you're one of Nigeria's problem.

And it's so sad some people would think the average market woman who isn't schooled is the problem because she collects 1000 to vote, not knowing that there are people like you who can read and write but would rather see their country become like Somalia, Liberia and other prosperity-forsaken country rather than to admit the truth.

You practice democracy which is simply government of the people! And the people can't think the same way! Think your way and let others think theirs!

It is democracy and everyone has a right to even vote for the biggest fool available!
It shouldn't bother you who others support in a democratic system!
Re: Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses by AntiChristian: 5:53am On Dec 05, 2023
Omobude244:

lolz
would u have been ready to loose ur life for him.

APC was ready to burn down the country if Obi has asked his supporters to go the street and protest.

He is the reason Nigeria is not at war at the moment.

it would have started as a political protest and then moved to tribal war

Wild insinuations!
How's APC ready to burn down the country?
How's Peter Obi the reason Nigeria is not at war?

Stop capping bins!

2 Likes

Re: Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses by eldoradoxx: 5:55am On Dec 05, 2023
Obi, the man that tells the bitter truth to government. Nigeria's VP is not homelesss in Abuja. Just directly opposite the Supreme Court of Nigeria is a palatial property where the VP is officially resident for now. But a government that increased fuel prices, worsened the living conditions of average people sees nothing else to do with money but to spend 15 billion on building another edifice for the VP while a lot of people go to bed without food.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses by leonn(m): 5:57am On Dec 05, 2023
That means you actually don't know Him Peter Obi as a governor where did he get the name Mr stingy, it was while he was a governor he forbids reckless spending and loves accountability. He is the real man of the masses but we are too blind to see.
Agness7:
He made solid point but its just talks as usual, i would have taken him serious if he had done anything different while he was a governor.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses by frog12: 5:57am On Dec 05, 2023
seriously, these people are MAD !
everytime they must renovate the VP house

1 Like

Re: Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses by Omobude244: 5:58am On Dec 05, 2023
princeemma69:
Obi should just pile low, those common people he is defending will curse him here and defend the lavish lifestyle of their oppressors.
no
he should continue to talk

we know the useless APC urchins will leave the message and start attacking him and his tribe

we the more sensible Nigerians ready will continue to listen to him

the foolish ones like
yarimo
antichristian
seunmsg
etc are just few senseless fellows that their brain has been fried.
to them is a matter of igbo vs yoruba grin

if u listen to most of them speaks, u go just wan vomit.

one was telling me the other day that they wont allowed igbos to attack tinubu just as dey attack buhari grin. that they will return fire for fire.
so its now a matter of igbo vs yorubas in APC grin
they dont care whether Tinubu works or not

most of these yorubas in APC are our problems now.
if buhari had performed nd did 50% of what he promise, will anybody attack him?
if Tinubu is doing the right thing, will anybody be attacking him?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses by Omobude244: 6:01am On Dec 05, 2023
Agness7:
He made solid point but its just talks as usual, i would have taken him serious if he had done anything different while he was a governor.

Tinubu boldly said during the campaign period that Obi will save ur money, yet u still dont see him as different from the others grin

E be like say we go need to dey open most of u brain to really see what is inside.
is like u guys have refused to use the brain God gave u

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses by Omobude244: 6:04am On Dec 05, 2023
AntiChristian:

Wild insinuations!
How's APC ready to burn down the country?
How's Peter Obi the reason Nigeria is not at war?

Stop capping bins!
u will never use ur brain

its always rubbish u type

i will not explain anything to u cos when u see a superior argument u will always resort to attack and attack

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses by Basic123: 6:04am On Dec 05, 2023
leonn:
That means you actually don't know Him Peter Obi as a governor where did he get the name Mr stingy, it was while he was a governor he forbids reckless spending and loves accountability. He is the real man of the masses but we are too blind to see.
But this says otherwise...all na packaging and propaganda

2 Likes

Re: Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses by Mosba: 6:06am On Dec 05, 2023
Politician turned inspirational speaker Obingo we heard you.
Wait until 50b is used for president building renovations. Na den you go know waitin you lost in the election

1 Like

Re: Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses by Nice2023(m): 6:16am On Dec 05, 2023
Agness7:
i dont need to know anambra before and after he left to know that he met awka undeveloped and left it undeveloped, medical doctors went on strike for 13 months, he refused to conduct local govt elections for eihht years, he played religious and tribal politics as a governor e.t.c.

That is why u are not sound.

What u don't know don't criticise. Go and find out the actual reason why doctors went on strike during his time as governor and stop following the mumu crowd to say rubbish.

This is how many of u will pass distorted information to ur unborn children making them amount to nothing later but hate.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses by Djele: 6:19am On Dec 05, 2023
But the man went to the law court to defend the votes but your criminal judiciary robbed him
Thundafireseun:
angry
Weak man shut up jare

1 Like

Re: Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses by Zeebuy: 6:20am On Dec 05, 2023
Agness7:

All this "when he was governor" wey una dey talk na just nonsense.
Have you taken 10 minutes to check what and what he did when he was governor? Una go just dey parrot the same nonsense everywhere like mindless fools

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses by maasoap(m): 6:23am On Dec 05, 2023
Coming from the same man who stashed Anambra state money in far away Panama secret accounts. Every Nigerian thieving politician is a Saint once they're out of power. Look at Amaechi inciting youths, the same man who just served under Buhari for 8 years! Look at Obasanjo advocating for coup! The same old man who tried to make himself eternal Nigeria civilian president.

Zeebuy:

All this "when he was governor" wey una dey talk na just nonsense.
Have you taken 10 minutes to check what and what he did when he was governor? Una go just dey parrot the same nonsense everywhere like mindless fools
He stole as much as he wanted. Youths were being killed extrajudicially in large numbers in his state when he was a governor. He equally used Anambra money to revive all his ailing businesses. Everything is out there! Is he not a Nigerian politician just like others? grin grin grin
Re: Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses by Zeebuy: 6:26am On Dec 05, 2023
flexyrule:
Let's forget about who tweeted this.

Is budgeting 15 billion for just one person's residence okay?

With 15 billion, the government can build 500 low-cost residential quarters for all those people living in waterlogged houses I usually see in Ositapopcorn's IG contents.

That's 500 families benefiting from the government, rather than just one fellow!

But seriously, why are our leaders taking us Nigerians for a ride?

Is it because we're yet to start taking laws into our hands whilst demanding effective leadership?

Haba!

I've always said Nigeria will keep running round in circles till the end of time until we go back to regional government, or we divide this country.

These fools castigating what obi said are only doing it out of hate for the man, and maybe his tribe. They know that 15 billion will solve the huge housing deficit, as you said, but since it was said by someone they love to hate they'll attack the messenger and leave the message.

Tribalism is what our leaders have used against us, and will keep using

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses by Zeebuy: 6:29am On Dec 05, 2023
maasoap:
Coming from the same man who stashed Anambra state money in far away Panama secret accounts. Every Nigerian thieving politician is a Saint once they're out of power. Look at Amaechi inciting youths, the same man who just served under Buhari for 8 years! Look at Obasanjo advocating for coup! The same old man who tried to make himself eternal Nigeria civilian president.

He stole as much as he wanted. Youths were being killed extrajudicially in large numbers in his state when he was a governor. He equally used Anambra money to revive all his ailing businesses. Everything is out there! Is he not a Nigerian politician just like others? grin grin grin

Amaechi, Obasanjo aren't my business.

I remember Obi said on national TV that he'll quit the presidential race if anyone can bring a single shred of evidence that he stole government money.
I'm sure you heard it too. Knowing how much apc and the ronu cartel hated the man, one would think evidence go full everywhere. They searched and searched but found absolutely nothing.

Which politician in Nigeria can ever say this? Is it Tinubu? Is it Atiku?

All this una talk of Pandora is bullshit. Last time I checked it's not a crime to keep your funds in an offshore account. I don't even keep a bulk of my funds in my Nigerian bank accounts and I would advise same for any sane person. Even Tinubu was mentioned in the Pandora records but people tend to conveniently leave his part out.

Abeg talk another thing

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses by IkeIgboNiile(m): 6:29am On Dec 05, 2023
Nawa oh....after reading comments here, i weep for Nigerians. Tribalism has really eaten deep into this country and i doubt the country will recover from it.

3 Likes

Re: Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses by Charly68: 6:30am On Dec 05, 2023
Our politicians are blind to reality and dumb to reasoning.
Re: Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses by MisfitHPG: 6:31am On Dec 05, 2023
Thundafireseun:
angry
Weak man shut up jare

i voted Tinubu,don't be stupid
Re: Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses by Brushstrokes20: 6:32am On Dec 05, 2023
Spot on!
# the pathetic tale of the shyyythole💯✅
No thanks to the useless govt of self serving THIEVES AND BLOODTHIRSTY TERRORISTS undecided

Nig from fry pan to FIRE 🔥
Re: Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses by MisfitHPG: 6:33am On Dec 05, 2023
Agness7:
so the truth is now only valid based on the people who gave it?this country is really cursed,I'm sick of sharing the same citizenship with animals in human forms

1 Like

Re: Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses by Teymanhenry(f): 6:37am On Dec 05, 2023
Our leaders have lived a life of oppressing the citizens for so long that they thought it's the right way to lead. Tinubu have nothing to offer Nigeria, that's w certainty. Imagine banks have no money to give customers. Business dying at an alarming rate, yet CBN is doing next to nothing to salvage the situation
Re: Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses by PepeXKermit: 6:40am On Dec 05, 2023
bigpicture001:

u dnt know Anambra before nd after obi left...

leme not say much, judt do research

not do research, ask him to go there and go and verify. Obi was telling them to go but they refused to. Infact paying for them to even go and verify is a waste of funds, you are better off giving that money to random beggars on the street as those ones will pay massively for you. These ones will go to Anambra, come back and tell you they did not see anything.

1 Like

Re: Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses by Antivirus92(m): 6:44am On Dec 05, 2023
Agness7:
nairaland has rubbished this one's psyche.

Is that all you were told?
He invested Anambra money into hero beer, did you hear that one?
He tried to be his successor's godfather, didn't u hear that one?
He was involved in Pandora , aren't you aware?

Stupid set of people, you dey your state know wetin happen for Anambra pass us wey dey live for Anambra.
Typical Yoruba man!
Re: Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses by Faposky95: 6:46am On Dec 05, 2023
Thundafireseun:
angry
Weak man shut up jare

With you doing what.....?!
Doing what you're doing...going on social.media and talking from both sides of your mouth.
Luka lost but came back and those who believed in him gave him that mandate.
Stick yo your gun

Remember this: APC lost Presidentials in Lagos to .....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ondo Election: One Dead As Protest Turns Bloody In Ondo State / Ondo Election: Mimiko Meets With Buhari Again / PDP Crisis: I Won’t Step Down, Says Sheriff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.