Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,237 members, 7,811,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses (14424 Views)

PETER OBI: FG Giving National Awards To Looters / Peter Obi: FG's GDP Growth Meaningless With Rising Poverty / Senate Proposes Amendment To Immunity For Vice-Presidents, Governors And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses by thinkmoney(m): 10:17am On Dec 05, 2023
Thundafireseun:
angry
Weak man shut up jare

We voted for you and yet you couldn’t defend our votes
How do u want him to defend it?
Re: Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses by thinkmoney(m): 10:18am On Dec 05, 2023
Agness7:
He made solid point but its just talks as usual, i would have taken him serious if he had done anything different while he was a governor.

He did a lot different. For our sakes we should start being honest. He invested a lot in education
Re: Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses by LongT(m): 10:19am On Dec 05, 2023
Haba this is outrageous. 15billion for one person residence? This is too much! Our leaders should fear God and be more selfless. This kind of thinking is a proof of the total disconnect between leaders and followers. The truth is that those people masterminding all this budgetary allocations are the real enemies of this country.
Re: Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses by thinkmoney(m): 10:22am On Dec 05, 2023
Agness7:
i dont need to know anambra before and after he left to know that he met awka undeveloped and left it undeveloped, medical doctors went on strike for 13 months, he refused to conduct local govt elections for eihht years, he played religious and tribal politics as a governor e.t.c.
Do i need to be in anambra to know all these about him?
How many times will people show u...(or is it because u do not do research) that the upended election was because a court ruling stopped them from doing it all those time. COURT STOPPED HIM FROM CONSUCTING THE LG ELECTION. THERE WERE COURT CASES. Now will u take in this knowledge now and never put that on him again?
I do not remember why doctors went on strike so I can’t defend that here now. I say only what I know. About the religious whatever, it’s propaganda against him
Re: Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses by Agness7: 10:22am On Dec 05, 2023
thinkmoney:

He did a lot different. For our sakes we should start being honest. He invested a lot in education
invested a lot indeed.
Do you mean it was justifiable for him to budget 1 billion for education while he budgeted over 5 billion naira for the running of his office?

He did a lot by not conducting local givt elections in eihht years? He really did.
Re: Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses by thinkmoney(m): 10:24am On Dec 05, 2023
Thundafireseun:

You are a goat if you don’t know that you can’t win any election in Nigeria when you’re not ready to bribe.

Peter Obi’s old trick in his sleeves is to run to Judiciary after the elections… he forgot that the executive still controls the judiciary in Nigeria/ Africa.

Peter obi succeeded in wasting your time and my time
He better not win the elections then if he must win it that way. We are not only in the battle to win elections, we also want to win corrupt practices
Re: Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses by Slurity(m): 10:26am On Dec 05, 2023
WHO IS LISTENING TO THIS SHAMELESS MAN AGAIN?
Re: Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses by thinkmoney(m): 10:29am On Dec 05, 2023
Agness7:
invested a lot indeed.
Do you mean it was justifiable for him to budget 1 billion for education while he budgeted over 5 billion naira for the running of his office?

He did a lot by not conducting local givt elections in eihht years? He really did.
About the local government. Court injunction stoped him. It’s there u can research. There were court cases from many angle that needed spurting out. A lot of credit needs to go to him from the way he administered the state because his time was a turbulent one. There were serious opposition from many quarters back by the federal government.
That year he budgeted that amount for his office was an exceptional case. A lot needed to be done in the office after it fell into disrepair. You have to look at the remaining years to see how he prioritize education. Infact, Anambra was later adjudged to be best in education that very year u pointed out
Re: Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:40am On Dec 05, 2023
jrusky:
Ok we have heard you but Mr sour loser where were you when billions was spend on Osibanjo residence in Aso villa? Pls where were you when N5billion was used annually to feed Buharri and his family? Were you not in opposition during those period, how sudden you became critics opposition in 2023 but not since 2015 to 2019?

Obi na hypocrisy go kill you las las. You know I hate you with passion because you are extremely pretentious, sneaky and a smart criminal with your cat-voice.

You dey mad Mr Obi infact why I dey call you Mr sef? Obi you dey mad.
Obi doesn't even know you exist,
Re: Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses by jrusky(m): 10:51am On Dec 05, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Obi doesn't even know you exist,

Likewise I don't care who the
f u c k are you.
Re: Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:53am On Dec 05, 2023
jrusky:

Likewise I don't care who the
f u c k are you.
Keep crying and hating
Re: Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses by comrChris(m): 11:01am On Dec 05, 2023
Afamed:
From the nonentity who kept his state university under lock for 7 months
Nairalanders Sha
You are calling someone who owns many companies, a billionaire, a two time governor who also served as one of the president's advisory team while still serving as an opposition governor, somebody who even APC senators were struggling to take a selfie with in an event a nonentity? You that don't even know where your life is heading to, somebody that can't even feed himself well.
Nairaland is really breeding nuisances

1 Like

Re: Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses by ablejesus26(m): 11:08am On Dec 05, 2023
Agness7:
He made solid point but its just talks as usual, i would have taken him serious if he had done anything different while he was a governor.

Loll bring Your stats to prove He didn't do as said in Anambra as governor.

You don't like him good,You don't have to like him but the stats don't lie.

Re: Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses by Indispensable85(m): 11:11am On Dec 05, 2023
tonytony208:

Is that a sensible reason to spend 3k professors worth of salary on VPs house?.. If your children see this your comment in the future, they'll place a curse on you

Product of a cursed lineage. Fvck off! Are your professors productive?
Re: Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses by Invest4growth: 11:14am On Dec 05, 2023
Must this man open his mouth any how withuout being constructive. The project we are talking about was not initiated by this administration. It is an uncompleted project from the last administration. Should it be left uncompleted? Is the current VP going away with it?

Please should be sincere in his criticisms

1 Like

Re: Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses by coleon(m): 11:45am On Dec 05, 2023
yarimo:
Illiterate senseless man always speaking out of point, just to fool his fellow illiterate Obidients
What did he say that is out of point, he just quoted one of the misgovernance and rubbish happening in this government out of many and you said it's rubbish.
Very soon we will not just be responding to zombies online, we will be taking necessary actions to take you out because it's obvious you actually contributed to destroying this country.

1 Like

Re: Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses by justmondris: 12:10pm On Dec 05, 2023
Thundafireseun:
angry
Weak man shut up jare

It's obvious you didn't vote for him. You that voted for should be the one to defend your vote. You couldn't defend your single vote but you want one man to defend millions of votes? 😆😆😆😆
Re: Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses by Thundafireseun: 12:11pm On Dec 05, 2023
justmondris:

It's obvious you didn't vote for him. You that voted for should be the one to defend your vote. You couldn't defend your single vote but you want one man to defend millions of votes? 😆😆😆😆

He is obviously not ready that is why his votes were stolen
Re: Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses by comrChris(m): 12:47pm On Dec 05, 2023
Agness7:
invested a lot indeed.

You obviously do not want to learn, you are just hating on the man.

That Anambra is doing excellent in education is because of Obi. I'm in Anambra, I know what am saying.
All these people insulting him know nothing about him, they are just hating him for nothing. Peter Obi did very well as a governor despite meeting the state in a terrible condition
Re: Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses by jrusky(m): 1:16pm On Dec 05, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Keep crying and hating

Na you dey cry cus I'm with the winning team.
Re: Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses by drerocker: 1:36pm On Dec 05, 2023
DesChyko:

Oga go and rest na 3rd position u win ooooo
Atiku pass u so go start farming ok
Re: Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses by Antivirus92(m): 1:36pm On Dec 05, 2023
Agness7:
invested a lot indeed.

that one billion for education is the reason why Anambra is always in top three in all national examinations every year and also representing Nigeria on international level.
Can you now rest your stupidity?
Re: Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses by achimendy(m): 1:36pm On Dec 05, 2023
Thundafireseun:
angry
Weak man shut up jare

You need medical attention asap.
Re: Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses by achimendy(m): 1:38pm On Dec 05, 2023
Bobloco:
This is what you get when a Notorious narcotics drug trafficker, a certified certificate forger who became a guinea pig student of government college lagos used to test run the school four years before it was founded become president.

Sane Nigerians know that Tinubu who himself said "na statistics we go chop" and also recently turned COP28 Dubai summit into ‘owambe’ jamboree with 1,411 delegates got absolutely nothing to offer

Exactly.......
Re: Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses by jude79(m): 1:48pm On Dec 05, 2023
yarimo:
Illiterate senseless man always speaking out of point, just to fool his fellow illiterate Obidients

There are certain things that a normal huma, with even the lowest intelligence understand, eg,
Faced with roofing a house and furnishing the interior of same house, all within scarce budget, roofing takes precedence.
Faced with changing the engine of car, with damaged engine, and plastering decorative stickers on same car, all within a tight budget, engine replacement takes precedence.
Here's where you come in, when the useless government, is criticized for plastering propaganda stickers on the Nigerian car, instead of engine change that is necessary for that car to operate, your job is to attack the critics, even an illiterate will be ashamed to do such a job, but that's exactly where you allowed history to place you, for whatever the reason, it's a completely an animalistic behavior, humans with such animalistic characteristic are not fit to lace the shoes of illiterate humans.

Re: Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:56pm On Dec 05, 2023
jrusky:

Na you dey cry cus I'm with the winning team.
Winning team with poverty,dey play
Re: Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses by Thundafireseun: 1:59pm On Dec 05, 2023
achimendy:

You need medical attention asap.

Mstheeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses by Smithwilliams826: 1:59pm On Dec 05, 2023
Thundafireseun:
angry
Weak man shut up jare

Oga shut up.
Re: Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses by Love800(m): 2:21pm On Dec 05, 2023
So professors are not rich?
I thought they have alot of money.
Ibegtodiffer:
Before insulting him, multiply 406k by 3000. Oh, the 406k is for Professors at bar. Others start from 332k.
Re: Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses by jrusky(m): 2:22pm On Dec 05, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Winning team with poverty,dey play

Hahahahaha see who dey,pls drolyour entire profile till date here and let me drop mine with all proof and let's see who is hungry and poor between me and you
Re: Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses by Thundafireseun: 2:33pm On Dec 05, 2023
Smithwilliams826:
Oga shut up.

Okay
Re: Obi: FG Plans To Use 3000 Professors Annual Pay For Vice President's Houses by Love800(m): 2:35pm On Dec 05, 2023
So our professors are not rich?
I thought they live large?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bokoharam Is Fighting For Justice – Bamangar Tukur / Osun, Ogun And Oyo States Joins Lagos To Declare 12 June Public Holiday / President Buhari has Cancelled His Visit To Benin, edo state, To Visit Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.