Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Tinubu's Daughter, Folasade Welcomed As 'Queen Of Nigeria' At An Event (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Daughter, Folasade Welcomed As 'Queen Of Nigeria' At An Event (Video) (31546 Views)

Tinubu’s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds β€˜First Daughter Of FRN’ / Tinubu's Daughter Folasade Says Igbos Living In Lagos State Are Ungrateful / Folasade Tinubu-Ojo Daughter Celebrates Her 46 Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folasade Welcomed As 'Queen Of Nigeria' At An Event (Video) by Bolacocaine: 6:04am On Dec 05, 2023
tsdarkside:

stay in your region....!!

Who dey follow monkey drag shoe πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folasade Welcomed As 'Queen Of Nigeria' At An Event (Video) by Zeebuy: 6:08am On Dec 05, 2023
tsdarkside:

Human beings dey talk, mosquito dey open mouth dey talk 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folasade Welcomed As 'Queen Of Nigeria' At An Event (Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 6:10am On Dec 05, 2023
Omoh but during the past administrations I never heard anything like first son and first daughter they even name it queen of Nigeria well I know the type of people bringing all these hailings up...

Soon they will say na she and her brother be the only first people in nigeria... grin grin
Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folasade Welcomed As 'Queen Of Nigeria' At An Event (Video) by Promax4321: 6:11am On Dec 05, 2023
Adechie set a bad record for MCs. IPOBI food is ready.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folasade Welcomed As 'Queen Of Nigeria' At An Event (Video) by erniok(m): 6:19am On Dec 05, 2023
accordadoga24:
Hehehe

Enemies can wail.

The daughter of the butcher of the pigs is also a butcher.
At the bolded seriously? Is this how you reason? The son of a doctor is also a doctor?
Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folasade Welcomed As 'Queen Of Nigeria' At An Event (Video) by tsdarkside(m): 6:21am On Dec 05, 2023
Zeebuy:

Human beings dey talk, mosquito dey open mouth dey talk 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

i am a mosquito accordin to you....??

but my stings pain you soo much that you even quote me....
i must be a special mosquito that you even bother to respond to me....
Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folasade Welcomed As 'Queen Of Nigeria' At An Event (Video) by tsdarkside(m): 6:23am On Dec 05, 2023
Bolacocaine:

Who dey follow monkey drag shoe πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

stay in your region....
Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folasade Welcomed As 'Queen Of Nigeria' At An Event (Video) by SALLYBERRY01(m): 6:23am On Dec 05, 2023
na una time
Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folasade Welcomed As 'Queen Of Nigeria' At An Event (Video) by tsdarkside(m): 6:24am On Dec 05, 2023
OmoFiditi:

Bufoon, he is in his region and there is internet over there. The sun does not shine only on your demented empty afari kolodo.

if it doesnt consighn you then it shouldnt pain you what i say....

you are already in your region....
why would you be pained what i say.....
Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folasade Welcomed As 'Queen Of Nigeria' At An Event (Video) by tsdarkside(m): 6:25am On Dec 05, 2023
freemi:
what does this mean

stay in your region....
Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folasade Welcomed As 'Queen Of Nigeria' At An Event (Video) by Bluntemperor: 6:33am On Dec 05, 2023
raskymonojendor:
What does that even mean. I guess the MC was joking.

So,this joke by the MC of the occasion now have been hijacked by the Social Media Agents and gaulibles hatred audiences!
There is no more investigative journalism again in Nigeria, only just cruising around- for Naira and kobo!
And some are having high-BP on this and the person being saluted is just going for an occasion and did not even look any side!
Social Media,una do well o!
Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folasade Welcomed As 'Queen Of Nigeria' At An Event (Video) by tsdarkside(m): 6:33am On Dec 05, 2023
guys,listen....

if you dont like the way others govern their region,then stay in your region and govern it as you like....

if una like make ipob to your goverment....
but demandin from others to think like you in their own region is pure madness....

you must respect the rules of your host regions or you must stay in your region....!!

anything else is not acceptable....

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folasade Welcomed As 'Queen Of Nigeria' At An Event (Video) by Naijanascam: 6:38am On Dec 05, 2023
ILoveNG:

Who do you blame when Chimamanda Adichie welcomed the gbajue man with an unpleasant woman voice as the president of Nigeria at Princeton University in the United States ?

You were probably blind then πŸ˜‚

Keep drinking poison because it was served with your tribal cup.....

Shame of a nation

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folasade Welcomed As 'Queen Of Nigeria' At An Event (Video) by Zeebuy: 6:39am On Dec 05, 2023
tsdarkside:

i am a mosquito accordin to you....??

but my stings pain you soo much that you even quote me....
i must be a special mosquito that you even bother to respond to me....

Hahahahahah......sting ko.

You're a mosquito; terror of the house in one breathe, and in the next you're a blood smear on the wall🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folasade Welcomed As 'Queen Of Nigeria' At An Event (Video) by sinero: 6:39am On Dec 05, 2023
Shattuck:
shameless family. Papa dey misbehave, son dey misbehave, wife too even daughter, guess nobody had home training in the family.

Yet their persistence, consistence and hard work took the level your lineage will never get to in a million years. Dey play

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folasade Welcomed As 'Queen Of Nigeria' At An Event (Video) by tsdarkside(m): 6:40am On Dec 05, 2023
Zeebuy:

Hahahahahah......sting ko.

You're a mosquito; terror of the house in one breathe, and in the next you're a blood smear on the wall🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

aww....you cute....
Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folasade Welcomed As 'Queen Of Nigeria' At An Event (Video) by geemd434: 6:41am On Dec 05, 2023
tsdarkside:

S.lave.... no wonder over 20 million yorubas are abroad.. s.laving
Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folasade Welcomed As 'Queen Of Nigeria' At An Event (Video) by tsdarkside(m): 6:42am On Dec 05, 2023
geemd434:

S.lave.... no wonder over 20 million yorubas are abroad.. s.laving

who told you am yoruba....??

what makes you think only yorubas dont like you....

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folasade Welcomed As 'Queen Of Nigeria' At An Event (Video) by tishbite42: 6:43am On Dec 05, 2023
Na normal hyping na
MC sef na hustler
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folasade Welcomed As 'Queen Of Nigeria' At An Event (Video) by Tareq1105: 6:49am On Dec 05, 2023
raskymonojendor:
What does that even mean. I guess the MC was joking.

MC was just saying her own thing to impress whoever she wanted to impress.
Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folasade Welcomed As 'Queen Of Nigeria' At An Event (Video) by Shattuck(m): 6:53am On Dec 05, 2023
sinero:

Yet their persistence, consistence and hard work took the level your lineage will never get to in a million years. Dey play
yes you are right my lineage can never be political criminals, I guess your lineage and the tinubu's lineage are intertwined, your lineage has obviously been sired to be the asswipe of the tinubu's lineage. Just dey play.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folasade Welcomed As 'Queen Of Nigeria' At An Event (Video) by Ojuntana: 6:53am On Dec 05, 2023
tsdarkside:
guys,listen....

if you dont like the way others govern their region,then stay in your region and govern it as you like....

if una like make ipob to your goverment....
but demandin from others to think like you in their own region is pure madness....

you must respect the rules of your host regions or you must stay in your region....!!

anything else is not acceptable....
Use your brain
The topic of discussion is Nigeria
Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folasade Welcomed As 'Queen Of Nigeria' At An Event (Video) by Menclothing: 6:58am On Dec 05, 2023
Mush resemblance with her dad
Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folasade Welcomed As 'Queen Of Nigeria' At An Event (Video) by tsdarkside(m): 6:59am On Dec 05, 2023
Ojuntana:

Use your brain
The topic of discussion is Nigeria

yes the same nigeria....

yorubaland say they like it the way they are....
best you can do is respect how they do their things....

if you dont like it then stay in your region....!!

you cant go to the north and demand from them to dont have sharia laws....
why are you disturbin yorubas with their own way of life....??
Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folasade Welcomed As 'Queen Of Nigeria' At An Event (Video) by kunyeo(m): 7:05am On Dec 05, 2023
People sensationlize things. Have not heard of Queen Salawa Abeni before?
Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folasade Welcomed As 'Queen Of Nigeria' At An Event (Video) by ObidenceNeckpre: 7:06am On Dec 05, 2023
u will pai of hate. cos na 8 years u have to exhaust. cursed igbo people
Bolacocaine:
Cocaine sniffing is bad

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folasade Welcomed As 'Queen Of Nigeria' At An Event (Video) by Brenbentondiaz: 7:06am On Dec 05, 2023
Millimann:
But their online agbado miscreants are here earning a paltry 30k monthly.

They are also living in the slums of Agege, Ikorodu and Ogbomosho while the people they intend to punish live in Lekki, VGC and Ikoyi.

That's true. I remember Emeka selling gala in traffic describing his house at Lekki for his friend the other day.
Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folasade Welcomed As 'Queen Of Nigeria' At An Event (Video) by ofwest47(m): 7:06am On Dec 05, 2023
Congratulation, ÌyΓ‘ lọ ja of Lagos the ÌyΓ‘ lọ ja of Nigeria the Queen of Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ πŸ‘. More Greece to your elbows, happy new Nigeria under your daddy.
Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folasade Welcomed As 'Queen Of Nigeria' At An Event (Video) by Ojuntana: 7:14am On Dec 05, 2023
tsdarkside:

yes the same nigeria....

yorubaland say they like it the way they are....
best you can do is respect how they do their things....

if you dont like it then stay in your region....!!

you cant go to the north and demand from them to dont have sharia laws....
why are you disturbin yorubas with their own way of life....??

What nonsense are you saying unofficial spokesman of Yorubas
She was called Queen of Nigeria not Queen of Yoruba
Use your brain
Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folasade Welcomed As 'Queen Of Nigeria' At An Event (Video) by tsdarkside(m): 7:15am On Dec 05, 2023
Ojuntana:

What nonsense are you saying unofficial spokesman of Yorubas
She was called Queen of Nigeria not Queen of Yoruba
Use your brain

and....??

is it a official title written in the constitution of nigeria....??

why get worked up because of that....
Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folasade Welcomed As 'Queen Of Nigeria' At An Event (Video) by Keme4Real(f): 7:17am On Dec 05, 2023
Remi is the queen, this one na princess. All the same it's their turn. Bulaba must to balablu.
Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folasade Welcomed As 'Queen Of Nigeria' At An Event (Video) by Beuberry(f): 7:20am On Dec 05, 2023
Bolacocaine:
Cocaine sniffing is bad
You should be arrested for this ya username!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amaechi Addressing Rivers People In Port Harcourt Today--- / Five Aspirants To Battle Obaseki For APC Ticket / Sanwo-Olu Hands Over 7 Boats For Lagos Ferry, Launches Cowry Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.