Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,094 members, 7,828,829 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Tinubu's Daughter, Folasade Welcomed As 'Queen Of Nigeria' At An Event (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Daughter, Folasade Welcomed As 'Queen Of Nigeria' At An Event (Video) (31551 Views)

Tinubuโ€™s Daughter, Folasade, Updates Twitter Bio, Adds โ€˜First Daughter Of FRNโ€™ / Tinubu's Daughter Folasade Says Igbos Living In Lagos State Are Ungrateful / Folasade Tinubu-Ojo Daughter Celebrates Her 46 Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folasade Welcomed As 'Queen Of Nigeria' At An Event (Video) by Beuberry(f): 7:21am On Dec 05, 2023
Skinnygee1:
Wetin be this grin

Does Hausa/Fulani babes where disgusted
They should enjoy it and not same phem cos it's not their turn.
Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folasade Welcomed As 'Queen Of Nigeria' At An Event (Video) by 9jaBloke: 7:35am On Dec 05, 2023
Lol. Blame the MC not her

+ It was on a light note.

Let's focus on important issues abeg

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folasade Welcomed As 'Queen Of Nigeria' At An Event (Video) by virginchaser(m): 7:36am On Dec 05, 2023
Blogger, na wah o. I earlier thought it was an FG event. After viewing i realized it was just a personal event. It's purely private affair.
Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folasade Welcomed As 'Queen Of Nigeria' At An Event (Video) by Ojuntana: 7:37am On Dec 05, 2023
tsdarkside:

and....??

is it a official title written in the constitution of nigeria....??

why get worked up because of that....
Exact question you should ask yourself
Why are you defending what is not in the law
Are you a bandit?
People have the right to make remarks since it's Nigeria and not Yorubaland
We have been having first ladies since 1999 and people have derided it as unconstitutional including Yorubas like Wole Soyinka and Femi Falana
I never heard anyone tell them to face their region or ask why they are worked up
But we have to make space for simpletons like you
Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folasade Welcomed As 'Queen Of Nigeria' At An Event (Video) by tsdarkside(m): 7:38am On Dec 05, 2023
Ojuntana:

Exact question you should ask yourself
Why are you defending what is not in the law
Are you a bandit?
People have the right to make remarks since it's Nigeria and not Yorubaland
We have been having first ladies since 1999 and people have derided it as unconstitutional including Yorubas like Wole Soyinka and Femi Falana
I never heard anyone tell them to face their region or ask why they are worked up
But we have to make space for simpletons like you

Blogger, na wah o. I earlier thought it was an FG event. After viewing i realized it was just a personal event. It's purely private affair.

better listen to others that dont take it serious.....

me i will just bash you endlessly....
Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folasade Welcomed As 'Queen Of Nigeria' At An Event (Video) by Ojuntana: 7:41am On Dec 05, 2023
tsdarkside:

So you realise it's a private affair
So what brought all the talk of region into it
Is your brain so empty theonly thing you can think of is tribal bigotry?
How are you even sure the event happened in Yorubaland cause I can see some Northerners there
For all you know it might have held in Abuja yet you're talking about region
You see how daft you are?
Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folasade Welcomed As 'Queen Of Nigeria' At An Event (Video) by tsdarkside(m): 7:42am On Dec 05, 2023
Ojuntana:

So you realise it's a private affair
So what brought all the talk of region into it
Is your brain so empty theonly thing you can think of is tribal bigotry?
How are you even sure the event happened in Yorubaland cause I can see some Northerners there
For all you know it might have held in Abuja yet you're talking about region
You see how daft you are?

they born you stvpid or what....??

you dey craze....?? angry angry
Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folasade Welcomed As 'Queen Of Nigeria' At An Event (Video) by Ojuntana: 7:43am On Dec 05, 2023
tsdarkside:

better listen to others that dont take it serious.....

me i will just bash you endlessly....
You must be dumb
Who is taking it serious
What's my business with what someone chooses to call herself
I can decide to call myself king of Nigeria, nobody will arrest me
My point is with you who just made it a tribal or regional matter just because people made comments you don't like
People have the right to make comments and it's not a regional issue
Use your brain
Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folasade Welcomed As 'Queen Of Nigeria' At An Event (Video) by tsdarkside(m): 7:45am On Dec 05, 2023
Ojuntana:

You must be dumb
Who is taking it serious
What's my business with what someone chooses to call herself
I can decide to call myself king of Nigeria, nobody will arrest me
My point is with you who just made it a tribal or regional matter just because people made comments you don't like
People have the right to make comments and it's not a regional issue
Use your brain

your fada....!!

thunder fire you....

oloriburuku....you deserve a bullet in your stvpid head....!!

basstard....!!
Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folasade Welcomed As 'Queen Of Nigeria' At An Event (Video) by Ojuntana: 7:45am On Dec 05, 2023
tsdarkside:

they born me stvpid or what....??

I dey craze....?? angry angry
I think you should ask yourself those questions before you turn everything you see to a tribal fight.
It's silly to be honest. Nothing in this thread should call for Yoruba vs Igbo except for simpletons like you.
You can't think beyond tribe and it shows how low your reasoning capability is
Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folasade Welcomed As 'Queen Of Nigeria' At An Event (Video) by Ojuntana: 7:46am On Dec 05, 2023
tsdarkside:

your fada....!!

thunder fire you....

oloriburuku....you deserve a bullet in your stvpid head....!!

basstard....!!
You sound like a lunatic who just bit the strongest tree around
Remove stupidity from yourself
People are free to make comments
Not everything is tribe
Silly nincompoop
Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folasade Welcomed As 'Queen Of Nigeria' At An Event (Video) by Saidfx(m): 7:55am On Dec 05, 2023
That party will gulp a billion in budget but in reality it could be less..pls I stand to be corrected event planners in the house. Naija and showoff wasteful mentality. Baba God change my life and OT
Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folasade Welcomed As 'Queen Of Nigeria' At An Event (Video) by tsdarkside(m): 7:55am On Dec 05, 2023
Ojuntana:

You sound like a lunatic who just bit the strongest tree around
Remove stupidity from yourself
People are free to make comments
Not everything is tribe
Silly nincompoop

park well....!!
Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folasade Welcomed As 'Queen Of Nigeria' At An Event (Video) by lapintoz: 8:07am On Dec 05, 2023
See mumu developers. Obioma the tailor.
Highest people with high blood pressure live in the South East. Highest migrants in the country, obiomas! Highest drug pushers in Africa, Kechukwu!

I guess only your people have migrated to ikoyi, lekki, vi as the owners of the land.

Children born with hatred....continue wailing

Millimann:
But their online agbado miscreants are here earning a paltry 30k monthly.

They are also living in the slums of Agege, Ikorodu and Ogbomosho while the people they intend to punish live in Lekki, VGC and Ikoyi.
Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folasade Welcomed As 'Queen Of Nigeria' At An Event (Video) by Ojuntana: 8:10am On Dec 05, 2023
tsdarkside:

park well....!!
Fyck off

Simpleton whose brain has been fried by tribal bigotry

Daft excuse for a human
Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folasade Welcomed As 'Queen Of Nigeria' At An Event (Video) by tsdarkside(m): 8:11am On Dec 05, 2023
Ojuntana:

Fyck off

Simpleton whose brain has been fried by tribal bigotry

Daft excuse for a human

olomo red caps....

santa clause immitations....
most useless tribe in africa....

disgrace in black skins
Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folasade Welcomed As 'Queen Of Nigeria' At An Event (Video) by joseph1832(m): 8:21am On Dec 05, 2023
Newsmic:
Moment President Tinubu's Daughter Was Welcomed As 'Queen Of Nigeria' At An Event (Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijkjzKRxlNI

nlfpmod
that title only exist in the head of that female MC. Lol.

Talk about hyping. grin
Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folasade Welcomed As 'Queen Of Nigeria' At An Event (Video) by Ojuntana: 8:23am On Dec 05, 2023
tsdarkside:

olomo red caps....

santa clause immitations....
most useless tribe in africa....

disgrace in black skins
What is this person saying
Must everything in your brain be about tribe?
Use your brain na
Haba
Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folasade Welcomed As 'Queen Of Nigeria' At An Event (Video) by dangotesmummy: 8:25am On Dec 05, 2023
tsdarkside:
guys,listen....

if you dont like the way others govern their region,then stay in your region and govern it as you like....

if una like make ipob to your goverment....
but demandin from others to think like you in their own region is pure madness....

you must respect the rules of your host regions or you must stay in your region....!!

anything else is not acceptable....
leave them.lol Yorubas go say Eni Tan Na laranta
Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folasade Welcomed As 'Queen Of Nigeria' At An Event (Video) by Nmezor(f): 8:30am On Dec 05, 2023
Pure rubbish sad
Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folasade Welcomed As 'Queen Of Nigeria' At An Event (Video) by tsdarkside(m): 8:31am On Dec 05, 2023
Ojuntana:

What is this person saying
Must everything in your brain be about tribe?
Use your brain na
Haba

shattap....!!

imbecilee....!!
Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folasade Welcomed As 'Queen Of Nigeria' At An Event (Video) by Hezmatosky: 8:34am On Dec 05, 2023
Am not yoruba but i see notin wrong in that. My friend's nickname is odogwu Malaysia and anywhere he goes he's being introduced by the name. Does that make him a really odogwu of Malaysia?
Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folasade Welcomed As 'Queen Of Nigeria' At An Event (Video) by tsdarkside(m): 8:34am On Dec 05, 2023
dangotesmummy:
leave them.lol Yorubas go say Eni Tan Na laranta

they will learn to mind their business....

yorubas shouldnt tolerate any of their nonesense....

you noticed they dont dare to talk anyhow to the northerners....??
you yorubas are too nice to them....

tell them to fvck off back to their region....!!

you owe them nothing....

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folasade Welcomed As 'Queen Of Nigeria' At An Event (Video) by Xtraterestial: 8:36am On Dec 05, 2023
This is what , happens when a culture don't hold leaders accountable.
Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folasade Welcomed As 'Queen Of Nigeria' At An Event (Video) by Ojuntana: 8:50am On Dec 05, 2023
tsdarkside:

shattap....!!

imbecilee....!!
Nincompoop

Tribal asswipe
Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folasade Welcomed As 'Queen Of Nigeria' At An Event (Video) by themanderon: 8:51am On Dec 05, 2023
Rubbish. This is what the Bible calls vain glory. At the end of the day it's all dust.
Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folasade Welcomed As 'Queen Of Nigeria' At An Event (Video) by YeyeGbami: 8:53am On Dec 05, 2023
tsdarkside:

stay in your region....!!

Di ile e mu ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folasade Welcomed As 'Queen Of Nigeria' At An Event (Video) by Morbeta11(m): 9:15am On Dec 05, 2023
Blogger make una no cause pandemic ooooo
Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folasade Welcomed As 'Queen Of Nigeria' At An Event (Video) by koladebrainiac(m): 9:16am On Dec 05, 2023
Mosba:
Na now I know say the way Tinubu dey Waka no be old age cause am. This lady walks exactly like Tinubu haha! People dey resemble with walking too?
u sef notice lol
Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folasade Welcomed As 'Queen Of Nigeria' At An Event (Video) by Jeffy1206(m): 10:18am On Dec 05, 2023
plaindealer:
DJ's and event hype people are paid to hype and sing praises, but Igbos still want us to belive that a common introduction hype means she's the queen of Nigeria.

Are you Igbos new to parties and what hype people and announcers say and how they sing praises?

These unexposed villagers sef..

grin grin
as you mumu reach, who now pay them to talk rubbish line this one? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜ก
Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folasade Welcomed As 'Queen Of Nigeria' At An Event (Video) by bethel13593: 10:24am On Dec 05, 2023
Her dad in Dubai Her dad in Dubai ...
Re: Tinubu's Daughter, Folasade Welcomed As 'Queen Of Nigeria' At An Event (Video) by Otolomo1(m): 10:30am On Dec 05, 2023
No pray make you be like her father...
Make your daughter and son dey enjoy this kind of life... Keep on saying rubbish
Bolacocaine:
Cocaine sniffing is bad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures From Obidients Million-Man-March For Peter Obi In Abuja / Geo-political Breakdown Of The 2015 Presidential Election Results / Ayade Dances In An Open-Top Ranger Rover To Celebrate His Court Victory. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.