Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,169 members, 7,821,966 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times (31641 Views)

Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" / Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh / "Sex Is Sweet": Kaduna Redeemed Christian Church Of God Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by LivingSage: 10:57am On Dec 05, 2023
"They"
That's just it. You need not Shiloh because whatever you could be looking for is right there starring at you but no, you're forming
Jennyclay:
May God grant everyone heart desires as they attend Shiloh.
Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by iramure(m): 11:02am On Dec 05, 2023
SHILOH, A feast for the gullibles and faith-fools

2 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by joseph1832(m): 11:06am On Dec 05, 2023
DissTroy:
More like a live update of fanatics holding on to the every utterance of some self-acclaimed intermediary between the divine and mortals; obsessed that our finite mortal existence mean more than what it means. Like there's some grand scheme to their individual existence.

But in truth, you and I are just doing exactly what we should do - live; no grander scheme to your existence than just living.

Religious folks are pretty interesting. The overly-religious bothering on fanatical like these Shiloh ones make me even more weary.
though it's the perfect hunting ground to get pussies, those wanting to get married.

How easy it is to get involved, get them hooked, fvck them shitless, and tell them you ain't gonna marry them. grin

If they complain too much, tell them you consulted a pastor friend (no need to mention his name or church) who told you not to marry then. Hehehe. grin

Thank goodness I'm not like that.
Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by Rexymania(m): 11:06am On Dec 05, 2023
This theme is make sense pass Adeboye own. Shey baba still dey hear from God like this?
Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by iramure(m): 11:10am On Dec 05, 2023
All these fake Nigeria pastors know the key to keep their gullible permanently under bondage. They just throw one lamba and the fools fall cheaply. With this theme now, they will have the false hope or illusion that attending this scam shilloh will make them to flourish truly. 419 naija pastors. Una no dey fear god?

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by siant: 11:13am On Dec 05, 2023
israelmao:
"The Lord knoweth the day of the upright their inheritance shall be forever they shall not be ashamed in evil time in the days of famine they shall be satisfied,"Ps3718-19

"The righteous shall flourish as a palm tree he shall grow like cedar in Lebanon.."Ps92:12

Come and learn the secrets of flourishing in hard times because the earth shall burn like oven which means what the world is experiencing now is a childplay to what is about to happen in the coming days.No one can stop it but one can be exempted from it by learning how to put divine secrets to work.

See you at Faith Tabernacle Otta or in any of our viewing centres nearest to you
Just according to your scriptural quotation; only the upright and righteous will flourish in hard times, not the ota faith terbanacle Shiloh attendees.
Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by DissTroy(m): 11:15am On Dec 05, 2023
joseph1832:
though it's the perfect hunting ground to get pussies, those wanting to get married.

How easy it is to get involved, get them hooked, fvck them shitless, and tell them you ain't gonna marry them. grin

If they complain too much, tell them you consulted a pastor friend (no need to mention his name or church) who told you not to marry then. Hehehe. grin

Thank goodness I'm not like that.

LOL. Man, I've begun reattending church on alternate Sundays at the insistence of someone close for the social value; Primarily to network with some techies.
The church is as modern as you can think and filled with single women in their late 30's and above. Always about getting married as prayer points and points for reference.

I stayed away for two months and back again, yet it's still the same. Sometimes I skip for two weeks. Pretty well-to-do ladies. All talking marriage. You can't even get very cordial with a few without it popping up. Playboys I know are having a field day with these women.

I can understand their desperation but they are fanatically religious. And I'm very weary of overly-religious people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by Follybay(m): 11:19am On Dec 05, 2023
It is not every post one sees that one should comment on, if one does not have what it takes to comment. There is no point hauling insults at each other over an issue. Things of the spirit CAN NEVER BE KNOWN by canal. So, to those with spiritual discernment, there is no point dragging what needs not to be dragged. After all, there is freedom of airing one's view over an issue. And a man's response to any issue describes his level of understanding of the matter at hand. Therefore, put him in his level.

My candid advice.
Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by DissTroy(m): 11:23am On Dec 05, 2023
RepoMan007:
you lack one thing. Conviction.
More than you, I am more convinced. I'm a Deist - I believe in the existence of a Supreme being but reject the dictates of organised religions and the theological bottlenecks and go-betweens who make themselves intermediaries between this Supreme being and mortals, humans.

Your pastor or imam's opinions have little place in my spirituality with this Supreme being.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by Tonytonex(m): 11:27am On Dec 05, 2023
RidorAdeola:
"Shiloh, a feast for all people" - Bishop Oyedepo

Bishop David Oyedepo, founder of the Living Faith Church Worldwide, popularly known as Winners Chapel, has declared Shiloh "a feast for all people". In his pre-Shiloh message, the prominent cleric quoted Isaiah 25:6 which said 'The Lord shall prepare a feast for all people upon this mountain'.

Shiloh 2023 Begins

The annual spiritual gathering of members of the Living Faith Church Worldwide, Shiloh, begins on Tuesday, December 5, 2023. The event, with the theme, “Redeemed to Flourish in Hard Times,” runs through to Sunday, December 10, 2023, when it is rounded off with a Thanksgiving service.

Winners Chapel International

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3q-059wR11U?si=uWJ3WDSRtAEaFLmF
what is the timing of the program? From what to what time?
Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by TenQ: 11:27am On Dec 05, 2023
Lukuluku69:

TENQ,

One of Jesus Agent is calling you here.

You will need deliverance from the followings;

1. Perpetual Ignorance
2. Spiritual Whataboutism
3. Intentional Scriptures Twisting.
4. Congenital Fear of the Muslims.
5. Any other hidden Ailments known only to Jehovah.

Remember to collect the Keys to Hellfire because, this Agent is a Gate Keeper in Hades.
There is only one deliverance you need.

Deliverance from the 419 clutch and bondage of Mohammed leading you straight to the pit of Hell!
Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by joseph1832(m): 11:34am On Dec 05, 2023
DissTroy:

LOL. Man, I've begun reattending church on alternate Sundays at the insistence of someone close for the social value; Primarily to network with some techies.
The church is as modern as you can think and filled with single women in their late 30's and above. Always about getting married as prayer points and points for reference.

I stayed away for two months and back again, yet it's still the same. Sometimes I skip for two weeks. Pretty well-to-do ladies. All talking marriage. You can't even get very cordial with a few without it popping up. Playboys I know are having a field day with these women.

I can understand their desperation but they are fanatically religious. And I'm very weary of overly-religious people.
I'm sure you'll be a hawt cake among them. Lol. They'll even go as far as telling you not to worry about finance and the likes, that they're very able and willing to foot the bill, all in the bid of making one a house husband. Lol

The overly fanatical part is what puts me off. When I get to know they're fanatics, that's it for me. I don't even look back. I've seen first hand what some are capable of.

Men, MA main man, I must say, it's really a good time to be an eligible bachelor. grin grin
Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by SKIBiNSKI(m): 11:45am On Dec 05, 2023
More brainwashing of gullible ignorant fools who calls themselves christians by crooked scammers and con men who calls themselves pastors. grin

Pastor is the only "Job" that doesn't require education, qualifications or degree to do in Naigeria. Just rent a small space name your church business with names like "God Healing, prosperity and miracle Kingdom" and you have a business. grin grin grin hire a 60000watts very loud speakers bigger than the whole church, shout some gibberish about God and Jesus as louder as your strenght can carry. And boom! Hopeless, sick hungry, ignorant, lazy gullible fools will start trooping in with their hard earned money to buy dozens of false hopes, fake miracles and healings.

Oledepo is a tiff!
Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by Ojuntana: 11:45am On Dec 05, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

U na wan collect the Remaining penny from them again... Hmmmm 😒 🤔

Ni Baba ę ati awon agba ile yin.
Obviously na Tithe & Offering dem take Raise this one, dem no pay una no go Chow
All this man Inventions, which one did you attend or a beneficiary of ? Its for the HIGH CLASS, but dem take from u low Class..
ONLY God Knows his TRUE WORSHIPPERS

Ọ́mọ́ Ọ́dę , anamu... no go WORK dey expect MIRACLE from the money u dropped for god of Men to Multiply, Xbet over 2.5 go cash out before u
Says a zombie who licks the butt off politicians
Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by Kingson28: 11:46am On Dec 05, 2023
We are redeemed to CONFORM to the IMAGE of Jesus Christ.
Contemporary Nigerian economic malaise is NOT the reason we are redeemed.
During financial hard times in the Bible, Paul solicited and collected Love Offerings and Donations for financially stranded believers in Jerusalem.
Do more of that for your members and other Christians.
And Nigeria shall be a better place for most Christians.
Thank you.
Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by Ojuntana: 11:46am On Dec 05, 2023
OKUCHI11:
abeg...can someone just tell me one problem wey this imaginary Sky-daddy don solve for this nation...
At least he gave you Air to breath despite your foolishness
That's one big thing you should be grateful for
Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by Ojuntana: 11:48am On Dec 05, 2023
DissTroy:
More like a live update of fanatics holding on to the every utterance of some self-acclaimed intermediary between the divine and mortals; obsessed that our finite mortal existence mean more than what it means. Like there's some grand scheme to their individual existence.

But in truth, you and I are just doing exactly what we should do - live; no grander scheme to your existence than just living.

Religious folks are pretty interesting. The overly-religious bothering on fanatical like these Shiloh ones make me even more weary.
Just cause you lack hope does not mean others should
Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by Ojuntana: 11:50am On Dec 05, 2023
Jennyclay:
May God grant everyone’s heart desires as they attend Shiloh.
Amen and you too
By this time next year you'll be in your husband's house with a pregnancy to booth
Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by SKIBiNSKI(m): 11:51am On Dec 05, 2023
Follybay:
It is not every post one sees that one should comment on, if one does not have what it takes to comment. There is no point hauling insults at each other over an issue. Things of the spirit CAN NEVER BE KNOWN by canal. So, to those with spiritual discernment, there is no point dragging what needs not to be dragged. After all, there is freedom of airing one's view over an issue. And a man's response to any issue describes his level of understanding of the matter at hand. Therefore, put him in his level.

My candid advice.
Please what does canal mean? I really want to know spirits or is it spiritual things?
Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by Ojuntana: 11:51am On Dec 05, 2023
Basic123:

Good governance 😆 😆

He was just looking to hoe protect his wealth!
Can you explain how meeting Atiku protects his wealth when Buhari was president
Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by DissTroy(m): 11:53am On Dec 05, 2023
joseph1832:
I'm sure you'll be a [b]hawt cake among them. Lol. They'll even go as far as telling you not to worry about finance and the likes, that they're very able and willing to foot the bill, all in the bid of making one a house husband. Lol [/b]

The overly fanatical part is what puts me off. When I get to know they're fanatics, that's it for me. I don't even look back. I've seen first hand what some are capable of.

Men, MA main man, I must say, it's really a good time to be an eligible bachelor. grin grin

LOL. Man, few things scare me like relationship/sex scandals; especially in this TikTok, camera-ready, screenshot era.

Even when I'm close, I'm extremely picky and second-guess before interacting with them via phone conversations. Looking at how it'd seem if posted in publicly.

This category of women are easily scorned. One call you don't pick from them and they'd run with assumptions.

Maybe it's why I haven't laid as many as people assume I have laid - for some I just flirt then bail quickly. And such places are the last places to really get cozy since the women there are mostly pretentious when you and I know they are freaks.
----

You've not even mentioned the ones who'd message directly from Facebook pages and groups when you make comments which get them curious to check your profile, and make direct advances.

Still, I'm picky. I vet and vet before getting cozy. If she's the out and out extrovert who posts everything on her timeline, it's a dealbreaker for me. If she's lowkey, then I might proceed to stage two.

And that, my friend, is how you avoid social media sex and relationship scandals - be the lowkey inbox king who goes for the lowkey priority ladies .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by Ojuntana: 11:53am On Dec 05, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
More brainwashing of gullible ignorant fools who calls themselves christians by crooked scammers and con men who calls themselves pastors. grin

Pastor is the only "Job" that doesn't require education, qualifications or degree to do in Naigeria. Just rent a small space name your church business with names like "God Healing, prosperity and miracle Kingdom" and you have a business. grin grin grin hire a 60000watts very loud speakers bigger than the whole church, shout some gibberish about God and Jesus as louder as your strenght can carry. And boom! Hopeless, sick hungry, ignorant, lazy gullible fools will start trooping in with their hard earned money to buy dozens of false hopes, fake miracles and healings.

Oledepo is a tiff!
When are you opening yours
Or don't you like free money?
Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by SKIBiNSKI(m): 11:54am On Dec 05, 2023
Is this not that old scammer guy who rides on private Jets while his gullible worshipper are struggling to eat and feed their children?
Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by Swanberry: 11:55am On Dec 05, 2023
Shiloh shall be to you a mountain of Answered Prayers
Watch as papa Pray for you

https://youtube.com/shorts/3659N3DEy84?si=YZSTn2R5aWxjweE3

Amen
Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by SKIBiNSKI(m): 11:55am On Dec 05, 2023
Ojuntana:

When are you opening yours
Or don't you like free money?
No! i don't! Life is not just about money. Anything else you d like to ask me? tongue
Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by Ojuntana: 11:57am On Dec 05, 2023
iramure:
SHILOH, A feast for the gullibles and faith-fools
You're of all men most foolish and you're faithful to this quality
You should attend
Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by Ojuntana: 11:57am On Dec 05, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
No! i don't! Life is not just about money. Anything else you d like to ask me? tongue
So why are you so pained? If you don't like something does it mean others shouldn't?
Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by SKIBiNSKI(m): 11:59am On Dec 05, 2023
Ojuntana:

So why are you so pained? If you don't like something does it mean others shouldn't?
Good question, before i answer, tell me, what does pained mean? Explain please so i can understand.
Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by Lukuluku69(m): 12:02pm On Dec 05, 2023
TenQ:

There is only one deliverance you need.

Deliverance from the 419 clutch and bondage of Mohammed leading you straight to the pit of Hell!

Lol

The same Pit your Lord and savior went to? cheesy

Are you going to Shiloh for deliverance or not? Or you are attending the one on Davidson Lagos-Ibadan Express way?
Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by DonClericuzo: 12:03pm On Dec 05, 2023
OKUCHI11:
abeg...can someone just tell me one problem wey this imaginary Sky-daddy don solve for this nation...

I will tell you one, This man of God has thousands of people under his salary payroll, people that your government could not have provided jobs for, Infact one of my friend that has been looking for job for years, finally got a good one with the Living faith church last year December, with free accommodation at Magoro , Lagos. He preparing to get marry now.
Now tell us what has your father, ground father done to solve the problem of this nation except for conceiving an unfortunate child like you to this world.
Re: Shiloh 2023 Live Updates: Redeemed To Flourish In Hard Times by SKIBiNSKI(m): 12:09pm On Dec 05, 2023
DonClericuzo:

I will tell you one, This man of God has thousands of people under his salary payroll, people that your government could not have provided jobs for, Infact one of my friend that has been looking for job for years, finally got a good one with the Living faith church last year December, with free accommodation at Magoro , Lagos. He preparing to get marry now.
Now tell us what has your father, ground father done to solve the problem of this nation except for conceiving an unfortunate child like you to this world.
First of all who made him man of God? what does "man of God" mean? When did God make him man of God? Why do God even need a Man? And where did he get the money pay all these so called salaries? Please answer! I would like to know!

And oh! How much taxes did he pay last year to the tax man?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Do Not Believe in God / Nigerian Masquerade Worships, Sings Praises To Jesus; Followers Back Him (Video) / When A Son Should Not Succeed A Father By Deji Yesufu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.