Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Top Yoruba Investment In The East - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top Yoruba Investment In The East (5101 Views)

A Soldier Challenges IPOB To A Fight In The East (Video) / BREAKING: Top Yoruba Politician Reveals Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra / Femi Fani-Kayode: IPOB's Sit At Home Order Has Brought The East To A Standstill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Yoruba Investment In The East by Christistruth03: 3:44pm On Dec 05, 2023
spagettiluv:
as per say nah you dey feed them
Daily..
I wonder what is in that Akpu that make you guys reason like a demented fellow

It was Bishop Ajayi Crowther that first took Cassava Garri and Akpu to the East to Save

them from a food shortage Crisis during his missionary Work there after they had had a very bad yam harvest

He also taught them how to prepare it

Before then Yam was their main Staple diet

But the effort that produced 1 tonne of Yam produced 20 tonnes of Cassava

7 Likes

Re: Top Yoruba Investment In The East by Ikpunnegi01: 4:12pm On Dec 05, 2023
This post will cause a decline in their investments because my people don't like deceivers..
Re: Top Yoruba Investment In The East by MuchAdo: 4:34pm On Dec 05, 2023
That's what the yeast needs smiley

Even they themselves don't like to stay there embarassed

8 Likes

Re: Top Yoruba Investment In The East by Spy360(m): 4:38pm On Dec 05, 2023
IamAtikulate:
Truth be told, Yorubas have the highest number of investment out the South West.

You can see their investment (yoruba pentecostal churches) in all most every corner in the East.

Here are the top Yoruba investment in the South East:

1. Redeemed Christian Church of God

2. Deeper Life Church

3. The Apostolic Church

4. Celestial Church of Christ

5. Mountain of Fire Ministries

South East governors should start taxing these Yoruba investments.
Dominion City
Streams of Joy
Dunamis
Assemblies of God

Are better churches
Re: Top Yoruba Investment In The East by raskymonojendor: 4:40pm On Dec 05, 2023
Raydos:
Even Igbos choose the West over their region for investment

And you want Yoruba to invest there?
🤣🤣🤣

They want people to invest in the same region that they themselves are fleeing.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top Yoruba Investment In The East by goodnessme1(f): 5:36pm On Dec 05, 2023
ShinjaWWest:

U igbo's r something else...

I pity any Southsouth that will agree to join Ur Biafra
And where do you thing am from.

Why do you yorubas always thinks anyone that speaks against you treacherous way is from South East.
Re: Top Yoruba Investment In The East by raskymonojendor: 5:50pm On Dec 05, 2023
goodnessme1:
And where do you thing am from.

Why do you yorubas always thinks anyone that speaks against you treacherous way is from South East.
Madam. Be proud of your ibo tribe. Ps, your photo below is bullshit created in Alaibo.

Left to right: Oba of Lagos, Sarduana of Sokoto, Oba of Benin.

5 Likes

Re: Top Yoruba Investment In The East by goodnessme1(f): 6:03pm On Dec 05, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Madam. Be proud of your ibo tribe. Ps, your photo below is bullshit created in Alaibo.

Left to right: Oba of Lagos, Sarduana of Sokoto, Oba of Benin.
Did I tell you I am not Igbo grin grin grin

Una too dey mu!!mu
Re: Top Yoruba Investment In The East by Dafresh: 6:06pm On Dec 05, 2023
abdeefggh:
Adenuga owned $300 million investments in SE, that is the largest investment a single person has in SE.
No single igbo have that of investment in their home town
Where is the company located in the East?
Re: Top Yoruba Investment In The East by Dafresh: 6:14pm On Dec 05, 2023
Airlord2030:
Stupid animalistic igbos grin

What does the SE have to offer the average Yoruba?

SW is capital of investment in Nigeria for a reason .

So Yorubas will their region to go and be investing in one desolate dungeon that the indigenes are even fleeing from? cheesy
But Yoruba churches littered every where in the East
Re: Top Yoruba Investment In The East by ShoeGetSize: 6:28pm On Dec 05, 2023
In that case, why not simply let them go and create their own country?

Is04970:
The East isn't conducive for investment especially from other parts of the country.
A region where states sack other Ibos from another states from civil service even when they're married to an indigenous Ibo.
Tell me what change a Yoruba man or a Northerner has in such hostile region.

4 Likes

Re: Top Yoruba Investment In The East by Jagaban2012: 6:48pm On Dec 05, 2023
goodnessme1:
Na Mumu go dey go yoruba (business)church.

Tell all your brothers to stop going to Yoruba churches...what they often get in those churches none of your nnmyamiri churches can give to them....we don't need them in Yoruba churches...they needed Yoruba churches to survive in many ramifications

Tell all Nnnmyamiri pastors in RCCG and Winners Chapel to resign ...and see if they will....

one of the major things Nigeria has successfully exported to different countries in the world is Christianity through Yoruba churches....and most of the great countries have seen this impact on countries' economies ....Some years back, The prime minister of the UK David Cameron came to Adeboye's church.....and obliged him to pray for him...tell me one of your Nnnmyamiri pastors that has such impact on Oyinbo prime minister and also tell me one thing your tribe nnnmyamiri developers has exported abroad that has brought about this global impact.....
I know you are just Jealous of our impact globally.....and wherever you look up....your people will always see you in front....of you 8n every facet of life...

Yoruba people to the world...

4 Likes

Re: Top Yoruba Investment In The East by raskymonojendor: 6:51pm On Dec 05, 2023
goodnessme1:
Did I tell you I am not Igbo grin grin grin

Una too dey mu!!mu
You wanted to fool us with that SE region stuff but you got busted. Your daftness worse pass. You that were tagging oba of Lagos an Ibo man. That's stupidity of the highest order grin

2 Likes

Re: Top Yoruba Investment In The East by ANSMEDIA: 6:52pm On Dec 05, 2023
abdeefggh:
Adenuga owned $300 million investments in SE, that is the largest investment a single person has in SE.
Glo is own by IBB
Re: Top Yoruba Investment In The East by raskymonojendor: 6:53pm On Dec 05, 2023
ANSMEDIA:

Glo is own by IBB
And Next Supermarket is owned by the Abacha family just as AirPeace is owned by Patience Jonathan.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top Yoruba Investment In The East by goodnessme1(f): 6:55pm On Dec 05, 2023
raskymonojendor:

You wanted to fool us with that SE region stuff but you got busted. Your daftness worse pass. You that were tagging oba of Lagos an Ibo man. That's stupidity of the highest order grin
You no make sense.

Come again.
Re: Top Yoruba Investment In The East by GoodLife4live: 7:13pm On Dec 05, 2023
Ogene001:

Skull miners, be consoling yourself for your poverty
which business Igbo get ? Dey play

1 Like

Re: Top Yoruba Investment In The East by GoodLife4live: 7:19pm On Dec 05, 2023
Ogene001:

Kano is a Sharia state with high level of religious intolerance yet Igbos outnumber yorubas by a very wide margin despite yorubas being half Muslim
liar... U hardly differentiate Muslim yorubas from northerners... Igbos didn't outnumbered yorubas in the north

Stop peddling fake News..

I am a Yoruba northerner from Kwara.... weytin u no...

At time, I hardly differentiate my Yoruba kins men from hausas because of religion and assimilation... Only if I hear that Yoruba man speak his indigenous language...

Igbos are not more than yorubas in the north...

I am a northerner ... And I know dis more than u.

Una too dey lie sha

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top Yoruba Investment In The East by Airlord2030: 7:19pm On Dec 05, 2023
Dafresh:

But Yoruba churches littered every where in the East
yes to deliver you from madness, and to use your offerings to develop yorubaland tongue
Re: Top Yoruba Investment In The East by GoodLife4live: 7:27pm On Dec 05, 2023
humilitypays:
Delta, Rivers is not a tribe.

Herbert Wigwe identifies as Igbo, same with Elumelu.

Tell us their tribes not their state lol

Yoruba
Hausa
Fulani
Igbo
Delta
Rivers

and you forgot to add the below companies:

Slot
Fidelity Bank Plc
Air Peace
United Airlines
Emzor Pharmaceuticals
Beloxxi Industries
ABC Transport Plc
Young Shall Grow Motors
Ekesons
God is Good Motors
All the China to Nigeria Logistics/Shipping companies servicing the whole Nigerian importers

All the USA to Nigeria Logistics firms

All the Turkey to Nigeria logistics agents and companies servicing all Nigerian importers and Traders

Polystar Electronics

Just a few I can remember, una go tire last last with your envy against the blessed Igbo tribe, Umu Chineke goziri cool
he listed all dis showroom companies...
Why are u repeating same thing ?
The poorest southerners are igbos..
Ok

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Top Yoruba Investment In The East by raskymonojendor: 7:30pm On Dec 05, 2023
goodnessme1:
You no make sense.

Come again.

Re: Top Yoruba Investment In The East by goodnessme1(f): 8:00pm On Dec 05, 2023
[quote author=raskymonojendor post=127335046][/quote] Okay so you are idio, no wonder you no make sense grin grin
Re: Top Yoruba Investment In The East by raskymonojendor: 8:02pm On Dec 05, 2023
goodnessme1:
Okay so you are idio, no wonder you no make sense grin grin
Go and shave your beards joor. grin
Re: Top Yoruba Investment In The East by naija1stnigar(m): 8:19pm On Dec 05, 2023
abdeefggh:
you must be on colors, so ogbuowa steel company Onitsha is not worth$300m or innoson motors or cosharis steel and motors Nnewi is not more than $300 m, how much is$300m compared to the worth of just a single one of these bussinesses? When fools are displaying thier foolishness, they will think everyone is like them.
Re: Top Yoruba Investment In The East by goodnessme1(f): 8:36pm On Dec 05, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Go and shave your beards joor. grin
Do I look like your mother grin grin
Re: Top Yoruba Investment In The East by raskymonojendor: 8:56pm On Dec 05, 2023
goodnessme1:
Do I look like your mother grin grin
My mother is not Ibo. 🤣

I am sure you are one of those women below👇 grin

2 Likes

Re: Top Yoruba Investment In The East by Antivirus92(m): 10:43pm On Dec 05, 2023
GoodLife4live:
liar... U hardly differentiate Muslim yorubas from northerners... Igbos didn't outnumbered yorubas in the north

Stop peddling fake News..

I am a Yoruba northerner from Kwara.... weytin u no...

At time, I hardly differentiate my Yoruba kins men from hausas because of religion and assimilation... Only if I hear that Yoruba man speak his indigenous language...

Igbos are not more than yorubas in the north...

I am a northerner ... And I know dis more than u.

Una too dey lie sha

keep lying to yourself
Re: Top Yoruba Investment In The East by FreeBiafra2018(m): 10:55pm On Dec 05, 2023
Againstallodds:
Are you saying there is not a single company owned by a Yoruba in the south east?
Mention one if you know any
Re: Top Yoruba Investment In The East by FreeBiafra2018(m): 10:59pm On Dec 05, 2023
abdeefggh:
audio investment without a trace
Re: Top Yoruba Investment In The East by Mbanda(m): 11:09pm On Dec 05, 2023
raskymonojendor:
You think investment is 2' × 2' shop Or your wheel barrow phone charger shop
🤡
Fake stats concocted by lagos Ibadan gutter press.
Believe anything from an afonjaah at your own peril.
Re: Top Yoruba Investment In The East by GoodLife4live: 7:16am On Dec 06, 2023
Antivirus92:
keep lying to yourself
your are the one developing your zombies akpu eaters here with ipob bureau statistics that easterners are more than the westerners in the north...

Oh, maybe because as una dey see una self gather for one market dey sell...

If u see me for Kano u go think say abi Fulani man.. and I no fit introduce myself to u say abi Yoruba... U will only recognized me as a hausa or Fulani.... Meanwhile abi confirmed Yoruba an from Ilorin...

Social Media has been used for many foolishness by u igbos... Fact ... Una dey use social media to manipulate your unknowledgeable zombidients

1 Like

Re: Top Yoruba Investment In The East by GoodLife4live: 7:19am On Dec 06, 2023
ANSMEDIA:

Glo is own by IBB
naa anambrast1son dey reason like dis act of jealousy...

Glio belong to Mike adenuga junior

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Landing Cost Of Petrol Now N39.17/litre / Plolice Issues International Arrest Warrants For El-rufai And Ribadu / Your President Doesn’t Seem To Understand A Whole Lot About Governance. - Obama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.