Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,237 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Top Yoruba Investment In The East - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top Yoruba Investment In The East (5105 Views)

A Soldier Challenges IPOB To A Fight In The East (Video) / BREAKING: Top Yoruba Politician Reveals Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra / Femi Fani-Kayode: IPOB's Sit At Home Order Has Brought The East To A Standstill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Yoruba Investment In The East by IamAtikulate: 10:52am On Dec 07, 2023
Gamesmart:

Are you reeetarded or have a JaundiceHD in Economics? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

And so?
Keep crying.

Anambra GDP is larger than your Ogun. Remove foreign influence from Lagos, the GDP will compete with that of Ekiti.

How many true Lagosians have business in Lagos besides collecting money at every junction
Re: Top Yoruba Investment In The East by Gamesmart: 11:02am On Dec 07, 2023
IamAtikulate:

Keep crying.

Anambra GDP is larger than your Ogun. Remove foreign influence from Lagos, the GDP will compete with that of Ekiti.

How many true Lagosians have business in Lagos besides collecting money at every junction

You are mentally-ill due to the duress of jealousy if you are still foolishly comparing Anambra to Lagos. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Next, you would soon start delusionally comparing Anambra to New York, London, Paris, Tokyo and Shanghai, and find some moronic excuse of why it is superior.

Go see a psychiatrist! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

As I said before, some of you feel threatened by Yorubas not allowing you to be superior and beat chest:

https://www.nairaland.com/7929859/need-talk-boasting/3#127307601

And it is giving you mental duress!

Only God knows what boasting and provocations we, the rest of Nigeria, would face if Lagos was actually part of the SE. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top Yoruba Investment In The East by Gamesmart: 11:12am On Dec 07, 2023
walefresh3:
no be 8gbos get seplat oil and gas .. stop the fraud

What makes you think Igbos are not the owners of Seplat?
Re: Top Yoruba Investment In The East by Gamesmart: 11:14am On Dec 07, 2023
numericalguy:

The South East is the only region in Nigeria without a cosmopolitan city because they are too hostile to people of other regions. Even among themselves, they have deep hatred across IIGB0 states

cc:

And to some few idiots, that is a positive and something to beat chest about.

Yet, they are intensely jealous of Lagos.

South East is the most mono-ethnic region of Nigeria. Others don't see the region as a place of huge opportunities, hence its economic relevance is minimised.
Re: Top Yoruba Investment In The East by IamAtikulate: 11:16am On Dec 07, 2023
Gamesmart:

You are mentally-ill due to the duress of jealousy if you are still foolishly comparing Anambra to Lagos. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Next, you would soon start delusionally comparing Anambra to New York, London, Paris, Tokyo and Shanghai, and find some moronic excuse of why it is superior.

Go see a psychiatrist! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

As I said before, some of you feel threatened by Yorubas not allowing you to be superior and beat chest:

https://www.nairaland.com/7929859/need-talk-boasting/3#127307601

And it is giving you mental duress!

Only God knows what boasting and provocations we, the rest of Nigeria, would face if Lagos was actually part of the SE. grin
Lamentation of someone who can't read. I was comparing Anambra and Ogun state, not Lagos.

To recap, Anambra is more industrialised than Ogun. That's why despite Ogun huge IGR, Anambra still has a larger GDP, GDP growth rate and lower debt
Re: Top Yoruba Investment In The East by Gamesmart: 11:17am On Dec 07, 2023
IamAtikulate:

Lamentation of someone who can't read. I was comparing Anambra and Ogun state, not Lagos.

To recap, Anambra is more industrialised than Ogun. That's why despite Ogun huge IGR, Anambra still has a larger GDP, GDP growth rate and lower debt

Reeetard, what is this?

IamAtikulate:

Keep crying.

Re: Top Yoruba Investment In The East by Gamesmart: 11:19am On Dec 07, 2023
IamAtikulate:

Anambra is more petty-trader and one-man business than Ogun.

Another holder of JaundiceHD in economics degree boasts about "lower debt". grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Top Yoruba Investment In The East by koladebrainiac(m): 11:21am On Dec 07, 2023
IamAtikulate:
Truth be told, Yorubas have the highest number of investment out the South West.

You can see their investment (yoruba pentecostal churches) in all most every corner in the East.

Here are the top Yoruba investment in the South East:

1. Redeemed Christian Church of God

2. Deeper Life Church

3. The Apostolic Church

4. Celestial Church of Christ

5. Mountain of Fire Ministries

South East governors should start taxing these Yoruba investments.
but east is not viable for investment now . its someone with coconut head fit carry hard earn money to go invest in East when you have viable areas to invest in Lagos,Ogun,Oyo,Ondo Ekiyti Osun Kwara STtae, Edo, Kogi Warri,Kano,Kaduna and abuja

state plenty for nigeria sha

1 Like

Re: Top Yoruba Investment In The East by Gamesmart: 11:24am On Dec 07, 2023
koladebrainiac:
but east is not viable for investment now . its someone with coconut head fit carry hard earn money to go invest in East when you have viable areas to invest in Lagos,Ogun,Oyo,Ondo Ekiyti Osun Kwara STtae, Edo, Kogi Warri,Kano,Kaduna and abuja

According to some people's JaundiceHD in Economics, non-Igbos not putting investment in the East is a sign of Igbo greatness and something to be proud of! grin grin grin grin grin

In JaundiceHD in Economics at the schools that gave a degree to Mama Piss, having 100% of a tiny pie is far better than having 40% of a huge pie.
Re: Top Yoruba Investment In The East by Mrfeel: 1:44pm On Dec 07, 2023
Gamesmart:

And the typical foolish, moronic use of anecdotes by low IQ people.

Find one business that is doing well, and the cretin says it is representative of generality.

Cretins want to claim security by saying "Others don't invest in our region because it is too expensive to invest there". grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

A well-educated person that understands economics and "ease of doing business" would be like: "How does that make sense? How is that something to be proud and boast about?". But many have JaundiceHD degrees like OmoFiditi. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

As for chest-beating, one chest-beating ended with 850K igbos dead in 2 months and mourning about marginalisation year after year. Maybe, if your IQ was high enough, you would realise that is a problem and your cup of headache.

I gave you reasons why people from other regions don't come to invest in igboland, you are the one that tagged it chest-beating , and there are many indigenous companies doing well in the south east not just innoson , call it whatever you want that's the fact

And I repeat, pride is a cultural norm amongst the Igbos, even if a million Igbo die in a month for it , its not your problem it's our problem leave our problem to us , we know how the pride of the Igbos is offensive to you all but truth is Igbos don't really consider your feelings when they chest-beat so keep your feelings to yourself
Re: Top Yoruba Investment In The East by Gamesmart: 1:51pm On Dec 07, 2023
Mrfeel:

I gave you reasons why people from other regions don't come to invest in igboland, you are the one that tagged it chest-beating , and there are many indigenous companies doing well in the south east not just innoson , call it whatever you want that's the fact

And I repeat, pride is a cultural norm amongst the Igbos, even if a million Igbo die in a month for it , its not your problem it's our problem leave our problem to us , we know how the pride of the Igbos is offensive to you all but truth is Igbos don't really consider your feelings when they chest-beat so keep your feelings to yourself

Of course, it is our/others' problem.

Just tell your people to stop whining to the rest of us Nigerians and be claiming victim when the repercussion takes place.

Keep on with the get-rich-or-jailed-trying mentality, boasting loudly and insulting other tribes and wonder why you are universally not liked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXVO4DrbFVg

I am sure there many indigenous companies doing well in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Haiti, Romania, Papa New Guinea etc. The point remains that they are not very attractive investment destinations for non-locals and many of the locals would have to migrate to better places for greener pastures.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top Yoruba Investment In The East by Mrfeel: 2:10pm On Dec 07, 2023
Gamesmart:

Of course, it is our/others' problem.

Just tell your people to stop whining to the rest of us Nigerians and be claiming victim when the repercussion takes place.

Keep on with the get-rich-or-jailed-trying mentality, boasting loudly and insulting other tribes and wonder why you are universally not liked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXVO4DrbFVg

I am sure there many indigenous companies doing well in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Haiti, Romania, Papa New Guinea etc. The point remains that they are not very attractive investment destinations for non-locals and many of the locals would have to migrate to better places for greener pastures.

If you feel offended when Igbos chest-beat and you do something to hurt the Igbos , you should rejoice and be happy when they Igbos cry of victimization cause that's what you really want to hear from the Igbos so keep your advice to yourself

Yes igboland might not be very attractive destination for investment, but alot of indigenous igbo companies are doing well there against all odds, thanks to the ingenuity of the Igbos

So it's a win win for those Igbos who invest home and those who invest outside of igboland
Re: Top Yoruba Investment In The East by Gamesmart: 2:13pm On Dec 07, 2023
Mrfeel:

If you feel offended when Igbos chest-beat and you do something to hurt the Igbos , you should rejoice and be happy when they Igbos cry of victimization cause that's what you really want to hear from the Igbos so keep your advice to yourself

Yes igboland might not be very attractive destination for investment, but alot of indigenous igbo companies are doing well there against all odds, thanks to the ingenuity of the Igbos

So it's a win win for those Igbos who invest home and those who invest outside of igboland

Just shut-the-Bleep-up when you face the repercussions for your utterances and behaviours. Don't whine to us about your victimhood.
Re: Top Yoruba Investment In The East by Mrfeel: 2:22pm On Dec 07, 2023
Gamesmart:

Just shut-the-Bleep-up when you face the repercussions for your utterances and behaviours. Don't whine to us about your victimhood.
Why are you worried about us crying out to you about victimization? That's your source of joy isn't it? It's better to hear us cry than to hear us boast , so you don't have a problem
Re: Top Yoruba Investment In The East by Gamesmart: 2:28pm On Dec 07, 2023
Mrfeel:

Why are you worried about us crying out to you about victimization? That's your source of joy isn't it? It's better to hear us cry than to hear us boast , so you don't have a problem

All I am saying is cry in your house, not our ears (online, in the newspaper, on TV), since you said it is not our problem the consequences you face for your bad behaviours.

I remember when an Igbo man's head being put on a stick/spike was common in riots in 90s Northern Nigeria. You have told me it is not my problem; na your wahala. Insult other tribes and boast as much as you want.

1 Like

Re: Top Yoruba Investment In The East by Mrfeel: 2:49pm On Dec 07, 2023
Gamesmart:

All I am saying is cry in your house, not our ears (online, in the newspaper, on TV), since it is not our problem the consequences you face for your bad behaviours.

I remember when an Igbo man's head being put on a stick/spike was common in riots in 90s Northern Nigeria. You have told me it is not my problem; na your wahala. Insult other tribes and boast as much as you want.

If we boast in your ears which you find it very offensive, then our cry's should be a source of joy to you, our public cry should be like the head of an igbo man put on a stick/spike to publicly shame and kill the pride of Igbos so they won't boast and feel superior to other tribes

But what can be done worse to the Igbos than what has already been done during biafra war ? Can the pride of the Igbos be completely killed? The answer no , cause it's in the blood
Re: Top Yoruba Investment In The East by Jomonix: 2:54pm On Dec 07, 2023
Is04970:
The East isn't conducive for investment especially from other parts of the country.
A region where states sack other Ibos from another states from civil service even when they're married to an indigenous Ibo.
Tell me what chances a Yoruba man or a Northerner has in such hostile region.

It's not true. The SE is open to whoever can compete. Nothing stands in your way safe your ability to compete. If you survive in the SE you will survive in any part of the world
Re: Top Yoruba Investment In The East by Gamesmart: 2:54pm On Dec 07, 2023
Mrfeel:

If we boast in your ears which you find it very offensive, then our cry's should be a source of joy to you, our public cry should be like the head of an igbo man put on a stick/spike to publicly shame and kill the pride of Igbos so they won't boast and feel superior to other tribes

But what can be done worse to the Igbos than what has already been done during biafra war ? Can the pride of the Igbos be completely killed? The answer no , cause it's in the blood

................And it is your problem!

1 Like

Re: Top Yoruba Investment In The East by Mrfeel: 2:59pm On Dec 07, 2023
Gamesmart:

................And it is your problem!
You are too slow , you are just getting my point now, I said it's our problem leave it to us, we know how to survive it
Re: Top Yoruba Investment In The East by Gamesmart: 3:16pm On Dec 07, 2023
Mrfeel:

You are too slow , you are just getting my point now, I said it's our problem leave it to us, we know how to survive it

Nah!

All I have noticed is that you know how to whine about it, say you are "victims" and some even turn around to say it is Yoruba people that are doing/hate them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top Yoruba Investment In The East by Mrfeel: 3:32pm On Dec 07, 2023
Gamesmart:

Nah!

All I have noticed is that you know how to whine about it, say you are "victims" and some even turn around to say it is Yoruba people that are doing/hate them.

Which is a good thing, you-all should be happy about it , when a proud Hatefilled bully breakdown and cry people rejoice not complain
Re: Top Yoruba Investment In The East by IamAtikulate: 3:45pm On Dec 07, 2023
koladebrainiac:

We have seen the viable Oyo state

😂😂😂

Re: Top Yoruba Investment In The East by IamAtikulate: 3:47pm On Dec 07, 2023
Gamesmart:

Reeetard, what is this?

So true Lagosians = Lagos State

Flee from brown roof schools, your parent said no.

😂😂😂
Re: Top Yoruba Investment In The East by koladebrainiac(m): 4:11pm On Dec 07, 2023
IamAtikulate:

We have seen the viable Oyo state

😂😂😂

Oyo is 10times better than the whole of Southeast together bro this is on fact o no be exageration o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top Yoruba Investment In The East by IamAtikulate: 4:19pm On Dec 07, 2023
koladebrainiac:

Oyo is 10times better than the whole of Southeast together bro this is on fact o no be exageration o
Ok

We don hear
Re: Top Yoruba Investment In The East by Gamesmart: 5:17pm On Dec 07, 2023
Mrfeel:

Which is a good thing, you-all should be happy about it , when a proud Hatefilled bully breakdown and cry people rejoice not complain

I am just saying from now on "Shut up and don't disturb us when backlash occurs" and we will all be fine.
Re: Top Yoruba Investment In The East by Gamesmart: 5:19pm On Dec 07, 2023
IamAtikulate:

So true Lagosians = Lagos State

Flee from brown roof schools, your parent said no.

😂😂😂

Reeetard, I thought you said you did not compare Anambra to Lagos?

You are that confused?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top Yoruba Investment In The East by Mrfeel: 5:26pm On Dec 07, 2023
Gamesmart:

I am just saying from now on "Shut up and don't disturb us when backlash occurs" and we will all be fine.
You are repeating yourself, and I am repeating same thing to you over and over again, for a kid who claims to have high IQ should understand by now , anything new?
Re: Top Yoruba Investment In The East by Gamesmart: 5:35pm On Dec 07, 2023
Mrfeel:

You are repeating yourself, and I am repeating same thing to you over and over again, for a kid who claims to have high IQ should understand by now , anything new?

If you had a high IQ, you would have stopped when I first said "it was your problem".

But because you obviously secretly do not want it to be your problem (the backlash) and you know your people's pride and provocation is a problem, you are only playing "I don't care" as defiance. No one with a decent IQ would see critical faults with his race, people, tribe, family or kids and say "it does not need to change"; except he is an idiot playing defiance!

So, if you really believe in what you are saying: shut-up and take it as your problem when the backlash reaches una.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top Yoruba Investment In The East by Mrfeel: 7:31pm On Dec 07, 2023
Gamesmart:

If you had a high IQ, you would have stopped when I first said "it was your problem".

But because you obviously secretly do not want it to be your problem (the backlash) and you know your people's pride and provocation is a problem, you are only playing "I don't care" as defiance. No one with a decent IQ would see critical faults with his race, people, tribe, family or kids and say "it does not need to change"; except he is an idiot playing defiance!

So, if you really believe in what you are saying: shut-up and take it as your problem when the backlash reaches una.

Check all my replies again, and check your IQ level kid

I won't repeat myself
Re: Top Yoruba Investment In The East by Gamesmart: 7:54pm On Dec 07, 2023
Mrfeel:

Check all my replies again, and check your IQ level kid

I won't repeat myself

No one with a decent IQ would see critical faults with his race, people, tribe, family or kids and say "it does not need to change"; except he is an idiot playing defiance!
Re: Top Yoruba Investment In The East by Mrfeel: 8:09pm On Dec 07, 2023
Gamesmart:

No one with a decent IQ would see critical faults with his race, people, tribe, family or kids and say "it does not need to change"; except he is an idiot playing defiance!
Is that what you want to hear ?

You won't hear that from me kid , Igbos were Igbos before the met you other tribes and if you think Igbos will change for you then you must be dreaming, I will repeat this once more cause it's clear your IQ is low

If the biafra civil war did not break the Igbos pride what more can anyone do to the Igbos that will be worse than what happened during the civil war ? We survived it and we are still here, the igbo pride can't be broken,it's in the DNA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Plolice Issues International Arrest Warrants For El-rufai And Ribadu / Photo: Is This The Future Nigeria Holds For Igbos? / Gov Abdulfatah Ahmed Congratulate APC Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.