Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,166 members, 7,849,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:29 AM

" Are all Females "lesbians"? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / " Are all Females "lesbians"? (1865 Views)

This Is The Right Time To Avoid All Females / All Females Lost Their Virginity Through Rape / Sex Video Of Lagos Lesbians Leaked By Boyfriend. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: " Are all Females "lesbians"? by Chimezie198(m): 3:30pm On Dec 07, 2023
Anny69:
😂😂Omg! No love among men.
offcourse there's brotherly love from a social distancing..
Re: " Are all Females "lesbians"? by codedgalaxy: 3:31pm On Dec 07, 2023
Qatar2022:

Your confusion dey confuse me
lol, i tell u bro am more than perplexed at her confusion
Re: " Are all Females "lesbians"? by Silentgroper(m): 3:38pm On Dec 07, 2023
Hypothetically ...

Hell yeah!!!!
Re: " Are all Females "lesbians"? by Silentgroper(m): 3:39pm On Dec 07, 2023
SweetBuns:
Men do the same thing too
The ones around you ?? cry
Re: " Are all Females "lesbians"? by Westerhoffe(m): 8:24pm On Dec 07, 2023
Anny69:
😂😂Omg! No love among men.

Which kind of love is that? 😕
Why will a guy spank me when he's not high on diesel engine fumes. 😑
Re: " Are all Females "lesbians"? by nigeriansamurai(m): 9:15pm On Dec 07, 2023
Shalommy:
It's a big lie. They'll only criticize but no one will hurt you.
lol... Aunti no do o. I remembered in 2017. There was this gay guy in my hostel (he was quite open about it). Some niggas decided to set him up on of them pretended to be intrested in him. So them enter room, baba don comot em katana ready to stab na em boys enter room... Long story short them beat am till em shit watery shit and for him body... Remembering this got me seriously laughing right now, MORAL LESSON1: that was the day i learnt that you can actual beat the shit out of a person... MORAL LESSON2: if your ideology conflicts with that of people around you keep it to yourself unless you want to be a mythr.
Re: " Are all Females "lesbians"? by nigeriansamurai(m): 9:17pm On Dec 07, 2023
Re: " Are all Females "lesbians"? by nigeriansamurai(m): 9:59pm On Dec 07, 2023
Anny69:
You boys are so insecure about your masculinity and sexuality that you think complimenting your fellow men makes you less of a man or gay.

Concerning the topic, unfortunately, not all women are gays.

everyman (not gay ones) deep down wants to be tammed sexually by a less aggressive entity know as a woman. this is one of a mans fantasy. that "masculine" nature that cause men to feel IRRITATED when a man acts sexually towards another man (contrary to his fantasy he craves a womans softness instead hes getting the opposite or what he sees as mockery of what he desires). e.g. imagine a goat wants to have sex with you, you may kill such a goat. The incompactibility with your fantasy causes disgust. We think differently from women sha.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

nice one / Is It A Crime To Love Him?! / I Can't Manage My Jelousy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.