Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:19 AM

" Are all Females "lesbians"? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / " Are all Females "lesbians"? (1863 Views)

This Is The Right Time To Avoid All Females / All Females Lost Their Virginity Through Rape / Sex Video Of Lagos Lesbians Leaked By Boyfriend. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: " Are all Females "lesbians"? by obinna58(m): 8:59am On Dec 07, 2023
Samantha124:
One of the best kisses I've ever had was from my female classmate back in high school... Damn! She's such a good kisser.. grin grin grin

But I'm straight... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Otilo, Samantha is gone
I can beat my chest and tell you that you’re gay by natural selection

Why are you letting your succulent lips, boobs waste in the hands of female while there’s a strong hand which can handle it well and it in place
Re: " Are all Females "lesbians"? by Anny69: 9:35am On Dec 07, 2023
You boys are so insecure about your masculinity and sexuality that you think complimenting your fellow men makes you less of a man or gay.

Concerning the topic, unfortunately, not all women are gays.

Chimezie198:
lol.. na to look the guy bombastic side eye... If possible, na to start to dey avoid him

MasterShifu010:
Am telling you , you’ll see girls posting their gender on WhatsApp status , tagging them my love , my sweetheart .
Sometimes they post themselves making a kiss pose , girls would comfortably say another girl is hot and sexy , now tell me , why would a guy refer to another guy as handsome ?.
Re: " Are all Females "lesbians"? by Dizzyyish: 9:46am On Dec 07, 2023
Re: " Are all Females "lesbians"? by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 07, 2023
The whole thing was part of a bet... I'm into men, not women.

But she was a good kisser... cheesy cheesy cheesy
obinna58:

Otilo, Samantha is gone
I can beat my chest and tell you that you’re gay by natural selection

Why are you letting your succulent lips, boobs waste in the hands of female while there’s a strong hand which can handle it well and it in place
Re: " Are all Females "lesbians"? by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 07, 2023
Is it true that members of the LGBT community get lynched in Nigeria?
Shalommy:
Oh lawd! Sam, undecided. Chaii.. cheesy cheesy That has never happened and it's not gonna happen.
Re: " Are all Females "lesbians"? by Chimezie198(m): 10:26am On Dec 07, 2023
Anny69:
You boys are so insecure about your masculinity and sexuality that you think complimenting your fellow men makes you less of a man or gay.

Concerning the topic, unfortunately, not all women are gays.

a guy can compliment his fellow guy using "you look good, fine boy, you're cute". But if he should start using "my baby boy, sweetheart", or starts caressing my bears or going to the extent of spanking my yansh... Omooo guy you go collect 2by2 plank from my hand.. which kind nonsense be that one?

Well, I understand it's normal for you ladies but it ain't normal for my fellow guy to do the same with me. Whether he's abnormal or normal, he shouldn't near me at all.
Re: " Are all Females "lesbians"? by Shalommy(f): 10:50am On Dec 07, 2023
Samantha124:
It's a big lie. They'll only criticize but no one will hurt you.

1 Like

Re: " Are all Females "lesbians"? by codedgalaxy: 10:54am On Dec 07, 2023
Chimezie198:
a guy can compliment his fellow guy using "you look good, fine boy, you're cute". But if he should start using "my baby boy, sweetheart", or starts caressing my bears or going to the extent of spanking my yansh... Omooo guy you go collect 2by2 plank from my hand.. which kind nonsense be that one?

Well, I understand it's normal for you ladies but it ain't normal for my fellow guy to do the same with me whether he's abnormal or normal. He shouldn't near me at all

its not normal, its high time we start holding women accountable for some of their excess.
Re: " Are all Females "lesbians"? by codedgalaxy: 11:00am On Dec 07, 2023
Shalommy:
It's a big lie. They'll only criticize but no one will hurt you.
lol, i dont know were you get your ideas from but, where i come from a man trying chyke his fellow man can easily effortlessly declared "death penalty" on his head.
Re: " Are all Females "lesbians"? by obinna58(m): 11:04am On Dec 07, 2023
Samantha124:
The whole thing was part of a bet... I'm into men, not women.

But she was a good kisser... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Don’t say that again, She was a good kisser should be a sacred statement so long it’s coming from a woman.
Those lips and boobs are meant for us gallant men, no woman should steal our right. If I happen to be your boyfriend and hear you kissed a woman(such calamity), I’ll invite both of you and threesomely address the situation properly so nothing like that would ever be heard of again.
Re: " Are all Females "lesbians"? by Shalommy(f): 11:07am On Dec 07, 2023
codedgalaxy:
lol, i dont know were you get your ideas from but, where i come from a man trying chyke his fellow man can easily effortlessly declared "death penalty" on his head.
Bigger lie. Where are you from? undecided

2 Likes

Re: " Are all Females "lesbians"? by codedgalaxy: 11:17am On Dec 07, 2023
Samantha124, shalommy, will you guys be confortable in a threezome with your guy and his male friend kissing and caressing in rush. will you still see him as a man?
Re: " Are all Females "lesbians"? by Shalommy(f): 11:22am On Dec 07, 2023
Samantha124:
Dm, i wanna tell you something.

1 Like

Re: " Are all Females "lesbians"? by codedgalaxy: 11:31am On Dec 07, 2023
Funny enouh, i am not beign jugmental but, a way to rekindle the love amongst men.
Re: " Are all Females "lesbians"? by codedgalaxy: 11:43am On Dec 07, 2023
If only we men could love each other, life will be a little bit better for us all,
Its quite unfortunate to see that many of us like seeing our own kind struggle alone in pains.
Most men will see their fellow men probablly from same church beign harassed
By hoodlums or street thugs and turn a blind eye
But, will be quick to label him a "backslider",whem he goes lone wolf and turn a "gangbanger"
Re: " Are all Females "lesbians"? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 07, 2023
Hell no... Why must he be sleeping with his fellow man
codedgalaxy:
Samantha124, shalommy, will you guys be confortable in a threezome with your guy and his male friend kissing and caressing in rush. will you still see him as a man?
Re: " Are all Females "lesbians"? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 07, 2023
So we're not allowed to have some innocent fun? cheesy cheesy cheesy
obinna58:

Don’t say that again, She was a good kisser should be a sacred statement so long it’s coming from a woman.
Those lips and boobs are meant for us gallant men, no woman should steal our right. If I happen to be your boyfriend and hear you kissed a woman(such calamity), I’ll invite both of you and threesomely address the situation properly so nothing like that would ever be heard of again.
Re: " Are all Females "lesbians"? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 07, 2023
I don't do that.
Shalommy:
Dm, i wanna tell you something.
Re: " Are all Females "lesbians"? by Shalommy(f): 12:21pm On Dec 07, 2023
codedgalaxy:
Well, i don't do guys and i don't share my partner with anyone.

2 Likes

Re: " Are all Females "lesbians"? by Shalommy(f): 12:22pm On Dec 07, 2023
Samantha124:
I don't do that.
Why?
Re: " Are all Females "lesbians"? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 07, 2023
I just don't dm nairalanders... I have my boundaries.
Shalommy:
Why?
Re: " Are all Females "lesbians"? by Shalommy(f): 12:41pm On Dec 07, 2023
Samantha124:
I just don't dm nairalanders... I have my boundaries.
But i wanna have private chats with you. undecided

1 Like

Re: " Are all Females "lesbians"? by codedgalaxy: 12:47pm On Dec 07, 2023
Samantha124:
Hell no... Why must he be sleeping with his fellow man
lol, but you taged yours "harmless fun" dont you think you're been biased.
Re: " Are all Females "lesbians"? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 07, 2023
It was just a bet and I was single when it happened.

And you can't compare a mere kiss with sex.
codedgalaxy:
lol, but you taged yours "harmless fun" dont you think you're been biased.
Re: " Are all Females "lesbians"? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 07, 2023
No thank you... I'm not into women.
Shalommy:
But i wanna have private chats with you. undecided
Re: " Are all Females "lesbians"? by Shalommy(f): 1:24pm On Dec 07, 2023
Samantha124:
No thank you... I'm not into women.
Chaii... cheesy cheesy The chat is not about relationship naundecided

2 Likes

Re: " Are all Females "lesbians"? by Bliztzer: 1:31pm On Dec 07, 2023
Samantha124:
One of the best kisses I've ever had was from my female classmate back in high school... Damn! She's such a good kisser.. grin grin grin

Because her lips is more succulent than the other gender. Kissing is not even African at all. I heard every French guy is a skilled kiss man.
Re: " Are all Females "lesbians"? by Qatar2022: 1:45pm On Dec 07, 2023
SweetBuns:
Men do the same thing too
Not with fellow man half naked pictures
Re: " Are all Females "lesbians"? by Qatar2022: 1:46pm On Dec 07, 2023
Samantha124:

Your confusion dey confuse me
Re: " Are all Females "lesbians"? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 07, 2023
Sorry..😂😂😂
Qatar2022:

Your confusion dey confuse me
Re: " Are all Females "lesbians"? by Anny69: 3:12pm On Dec 07, 2023
😂😂Omg! No love among men.
Chimezie198:

Well, I understand it's normal for you ladies but it ain't normal for my fellow guy to do the same with me. Whether he's abnormal or normal, he shouldn't near me at all.

Re: " Are all Females "lesbians"? by Matix222: 3:16pm On Dec 07, 2023
Anny69:
😂😂Omg! No love among men.

Seems your boyfriend has left you 🤔

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Fabricated History (images Included) / Bad In Bed? / She Wants To Go On A Girls Trip, But She Does Not Want Him To Go On A Guys Trip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.