Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,361 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

My Lack Of Commitment To Women Is Killing Me Slowly - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Lack Of Commitment To Women Is Killing Me Slowly (21706 Views)

How Can I Politely Tell My Babe That She's Killing Me Slowly With Her Pussy / Masturbation Is Killing Me Slowly / I Just Hate Crying In My Dreams ,it Kills Me Slowly ,help Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Lack Of Commitment To Women Is Killing Me Slowly by gadgetplanetng: 11:01am On Dec 06, 2023
Jesus Christ didn't get married

5 Likes

Re: My Lack Of Commitment To Women Is Killing Me Slowly by kakaki123: 11:03am On Dec 06, 2023
No rush yourself, you go know when you ready.
I was like that too.

3 Likes

Re: My Lack Of Commitment To Women Is Killing Me Slowly by Decarbonisation: 11:03am On Dec 06, 2023
MikeofKd:
Good day Nlanders, pls I need the wisest counsels of wise Nlanders. I have a problem which is lack of commitment to women, ive been this way since I left uni, and pls know that this isnt due to masturbation or any sorts, cause I havent done that thing since my teenage years.

I meet a woman today , we vibe, connect and all but i'm just damn too scared to commit any woman no matter how good she is. I'm scared that if I continue this way I may likely find it really difficult to get married.

Seeing and experiencing different complains of men in real life and on the forum as made my commitment issues with women only worse. I'm currently working, fair pay, got my own place, I'm doing quite well for myself. Ive met different women this year that were good women, but I fear if I give my heart to them they may switch up, women are too complicated naturally to cope with.

This fear of commitment is seriously holding me back from getting a serious relationship. My only fear is if I continue this way I may not get married. I need the counsels of wise nairalanders to advice me on what to do concerning this commitment issues cause it quite depressing no lies.

I form hard guy, but deep down I really be craving for a romantic relationship, I'm just too scared to give any woman my heart cause ive been hurt in past relationships . So hurt that even when I had a good woman I couldnt see it and I lost her.

Your Wise advice and counsels would be deeply appreciated thanks.

How much is your heart worth that you are scared of giving it out?

Alakori Oniranu, o jo ara e loju, with that your praying mantis heart!
Re: My Lack Of Commitment To Women Is Killing Me Slowly by SayNo2SmallPrik: 11:04am On Dec 06, 2023
see person problem for 2024

2 Likes

Re: My Lack Of Commitment To Women Is Killing Me Slowly by qtx(m): 11:07am On Dec 06, 2023
MikeofKd:
Good day Nlanders, pls I need the wisest counsels of wise Nlanders. I have a problem which is lack of commitment to women, ive been this way since I left uni, and pls know that this isnt due to masturbation or any sorts, cause I havent done that thing since my teenage years.

I meet a woman today , we vibe, connect and all but i'm just damn too scared to commit any woman no matter how good she is. I'm scared that if I continue this way I may likely find it really difficult to get married.

Seeing and experiencing different complains of men in real life and on the forum as made my commitment issues with women only worse. I'm currently working, fair pay, got my own place, I'm doing quite well for myself. Ive met different women this year that were good women, but I fear if I give my heart to them they may switch up, women are too complicated naturally to cope with.

This fear of commitment is seriously holding me back from getting a serious relationship. My only fear is if I continue this way I may not get married. I need the counsels of wise nairalanders to advice me on what to do concerning this commitment issues cause it quite depressing no lies.

I form hard guy, but deep down I really be craving for a romantic relationship, I'm just too scared to give any woman my heart cause ive been hurt in past relationships . So hurt that even when I had a good woman I couldnt see it and I lost her.

Your problem is that you dont know your problem.

2 Likes

Re: My Lack Of Commitment To Women Is Killing Me Slowly by SenecaTheYonger: 11:07am On Dec 06, 2023
MikeofKd:

Stay the way you are oh. Women today are not worth it. Don’t take them seriously. They act all innocent at first but the way they will play with your heart, you won’t believe it.

4 Likes

Re: My Lack Of Commitment To Women Is Killing Me Slowly by SayNo2SmallPrik: 11:07am On Dec 06, 2023
Magnoliaa:
Everytime I see you people coming up with hypothetical scenarios of how feminists are this and that, and how they brainwash and lie to young women and destroy marriages and shxt, I just laugh. 😂

If there is anybody doing any destruction and damage, to relationships, to men's psyches, to family life, it is y'all. Because the average guy is patriarchal in nature. He grew up hearing, "You're a boy. You're a man. Do this. Don't ever do this," and so he's more malleable to misogynistic preaching. Redpill only waters a seed that is already there to flowering.

But for women? Most of them are naturally aversed to feminism.

It is you people doing the 'recruitment' and it is spilling into real life. From Sneako to Andrew Tate. I have never heard or seen a young girl of 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 say "men are scum," or "men are potential rapists" or "broke boys deserve no pùssies" but aimoye "women are beeches and slxts" I've heard young boys say. "I am a boy, I don't have to do this. Only girls do this."

Serial, mass shooting incels, too, are not left out.

Then on this forum, not one, not two, not three, not even more than five topics have I not seen about men complaining of how Nairaland is affecting their real life relationships.

Yet I have not seen a woman come here to create a topic that what women like me and others say is negatively impacting her relationship. E nor dey happen.

You bring your matter come platform that is partly responsible for your woes. I am sure you will get a better, quality advice than they used to give before. 🤣🤣

Just dey play.
Wetin this one dey type bayii

4 Likes

Re: My Lack Of Commitment To Women Is Killing Me Slowly by abobote: 11:08am On Dec 06, 2023
No be everyone go get married nah

1 Like

Re: My Lack Of Commitment To Women Is Killing Me Slowly by Evolutionism: 11:13am On Dec 06, 2023
MikeofKd:

Sodikigrin

You are not yet ready to be STUPIDgrin

It takes a high level of STUPIDITY for a man to get married and stay in the marriage.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Lack Of Commitment To Women Is Killing Me Slowly by StraightGaay: 11:15am On Dec 06, 2023
Silentgroper:
We both have the same commitment issues.. but I enjoy mine cause i know how to Keep girls without giving my heart to them ...

It's very enjoyable if you do it like i do it ...

Shiit loads of advantages if you ask me ...
How do you do it?
Re: My Lack Of Commitment To Women Is Killing Me Slowly by Beuberry(f): 11:16am On Dec 06, 2023
MikeofKd:

Seeing and experiencing different complains of men in real life and on the forum as made my commitment issues with women only worse.
You are a mumuman! You followed advise from rapists, dirty boys wearing one boxer short for one week, sex only brain boys, lazy and unrealistic high expectations boys on this forum. Don't you see that those boys coming here to complain about females have no joy?
They are looking for what their mothers didn't give their fathers and what their sisters didn't do for their husbands. You took wrong advise cos this forum isn't a yardstick to judge all women.
MikeofKd:

You are still looking for advise from losers. Most of the males here are political jobbers, atheists, antichrists and sex only in the brain boys roaming romance section. They are good at condemning and not offering solutions. They are like DaddyFreeze, Sheikh Gumi, FFK and Reno Omokri. Always eating from pits and defending evil via packaging.

MikeofKd:

I form hard guy, but deep down I really be craving for a romantic relationship,
Lol, 😂 you mean you do have erections? 🤣
Stick to masturbation and oloshos naa. Mary both of them or you also get a baby mama. By the grace of God, women are more wiser and I won't tolerate any loser of a man to mess with my life.

See MikeofKd or Michael of Kaduna, you are a joker. You can't receive what you don't have.
Get a well behaved woman to marry. Ignore bad counsels from this site. You sef reason am, go through this thread, have you gotten a good advise except this one I gave you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Lack Of Commitment To Women Is Killing Me Slowly by Slurity(m): 11:16am On Dec 06, 2023
MikeofKd:

I UNDERSTAND YOUR FEAR AND REASONS BEHIND IT, IN FACT I RECENTLY PITY GUYS GOING INTO MARRIAGE INSTEAD OF HAPPY FOR THEM, I HAVE BEEN INTO MARRIAGE FOR OVER 8 YEARS NOW AND I CAN TELL YOU FOR FREE THAT I SOMETIMES WISH I DONT MAKE THAT DECISION YET BUT COME TO THINK OF IT, GREATER UNHAPINESS AWAITS IN FUTURE IF YOU DONT MAKE UP YOUR MIND NOW, MARRIAGE MAY BE A DIFFICULT THING BUT BELIEVE ME, YOU WILL VALUE IT MORE AS YOU GET OLDER. BE STRONG AND COMMIT.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Lack Of Commitment To Women Is Killing Me Slowly by ButterBerry: 11:17am On Dec 06, 2023
What you are suffering from is called Gamophobia. It can be corrected but so sad that in Nigeria, it's the Pastor's that do the counselling instead of a trained Psychotherapist.

DM me for proper online counseling.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Lack Of Commitment To Women Is Killing Me Slowly by MightySparrow: 11:18am On Dec 06, 2023
MikeofKd:

Get committed anyhow. There's no perfect relationship or marriage anywhere. No perfect woman anywhere either; take your headache accompany with packs of paracetamol.

Marital surprises are parts of spices of life.
Re: My Lack Of Commitment To Women Is Killing Me Slowly by Evolutionism: 11:18am On Dec 06, 2023
Beuberry:

You are a mumuman! You followed advise from rapists, dirty boys wearing one boxer short for one week, sex only brain boys, lazy and unrealistic high expectations boys on this forum. Don't you see that those boys coming here to complain about females have no joy?
They are looking for what their mothers didn't give their fathers and what their sisters didn't do for their husbands. You took wrong advise cos this forum isn't a yardstick to judge all women.

You are still looking for advise from losers. Most of the males here are political jobbers, atheists, antichrists and sex only in the brain boys roaming romance section. They are good at condemning and not offering solutions. They are like DaddyFreeze, Sheikh Gumi, FFK and Reno Omokri. Always eating from pits and defending evil via packaging.

Stick to masturbation and oloshos naa. Mary both of them or you also get a baby mama. By the grace of God, women are more wiser and I won't tolerate any loser of a man to mess with my life.

See MikeofKd or Michael of Kaduna, you are a joker. You can't receive what you don't have.
Get a well behaved woman to marry. Ignore bad counsels from this site. You sef reason am, go through this thread, have you gotten a good advise except this one I gave you?

This one have reached the Point Of No Return.🤣

Omo See Bitterness🤣

Any man wey enter this one hand, Na die e dey🤣

God Abeg ooo.

6 Likes

Re: My Lack Of Commitment To Women Is Killing Me Slowly by Orelafintun: 11:18am On Dec 06, 2023
MikeofKd:

Hmm, fear of unknown. In life, there will always be challenges but devising ways to keep going is a good strategy. I will advise you summon courage and settle down with that one you consider best of all the women, with prayers and good behavior, your marriage will be successful. Shalom!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Lack Of Commitment To Women Is Killing Me Slowly by Crafteck1: 11:19am On Dec 06, 2023
MikeofKd:

There is nothing wrong with you, you just haven't sent someone that is worthy your attention
Re: My Lack Of Commitment To Women Is Killing Me Slowly by reddingtonblack: 11:20am On Dec 06, 2023
Magnoliaa:

I will engage you for the fact you were mostly civil with this response and tried to be reasonable.

Did I deny that OP's problem isn't "clearly a commitment issue?"

I also don't care for your reasons why you think commitment issues are a thing.

The part of the OP's narration I quoted said that he has commitment issues because of things he has heard from men, online AND offline. And that they made his experience worse.

He's a self-confessed redpiller and an "ashawo man," so yes, swallowing things he read on Nairaland is partly responsible for his woes now. I never said NL is the main or sole source of his problems(s).

And finally, I generalized that comment you quoted. I was speaking in reference to the other instances of threads I've seen by NL guys, complaining on how the redpill is hindering them in some way or how it's pushing them to treating their girlfriends badly.

I have not even propose, you don they claim "engaged" undecided o ga oo !

In life what works for Taiye might not work for kehinde, therefore if you try to copy something and it doesnt work for you why not redraw ...
everyone likes the sound of a "Roar" but whats the inbuilt, a tiger trying to roar ma nii problem that doesnt mean "roar" is bad

A gasoline generation trying to run on diesel becos diesel last, ma nii problem doesnt mean diesel is bad,
some people if they eat bean they can't digest it or purge, doesnt make beans less proteineous

In summary Redpill is not the problem, those guyz you've seen complaining are there are own problem, redpill don't have enforcement agents why sound like they don"t have a choice
Re: My Lack Of Commitment To Women Is Killing Me Slowly by StraightGaay: 11:22am On Dec 06, 2023
PedoBear:

You think you're anonymous on nairaland, one day you go collect woto woto from a redpiller

Shut it Child molester.
Re: My Lack Of Commitment To Women Is Killing Me Slowly by correctguy101(m): 11:23am On Dec 06, 2023
Wonders are everlasting... Today's men sef...

Know yourself and not only live with that knowledge but also deal with whatever comes from/with it.

Or, without commitment to a woman, will your life end? If it will...

Then jhus kick jerrycan make we see road abeg, you dey block the view for front. shocked grin

1 Like

Re: My Lack Of Commitment To Women Is Killing Me Slowly by icedbreez(m): 11:25am On Dec 06, 2023
Magnoliaa:

I will engage you for the fact you were mostly civil with this response and tried to be reasonable.

Did I deny that OP's problem isn't "clearly a commitment issue?"

I also don't care for your reasons why you think commitment issues are a thing.

The part of the OP's narration I quoted said that he has commitment issues because of things he has heard from men, online AND offline. And that they made his experience worse.

He's a self-confessed redpiller and an "ashawo man," so yes, swallowing things he read on Nairaland is partly responsible for his woes now. I never said NL is the main or sole source of his problems(s).

And finally, I generalized that comment you quoted. I was speaking in reference to the other instances of threads I've seen by NL guys, complaining on how the redpill is hindering them in some way or how it's pushing them to treating their girlfriends badly.

Jesus!!!
Re: My Lack Of Commitment To Women Is Killing Me Slowly by Kingjbase: 11:26am On Dec 06, 2023
All you need is to pray seriously. In any situation God is the answer. This is no way your fault. But you need that spirit of making the right decision to leave you immediately. There are lots of men going through this . even rich and responsible men. But cant just make the right decision on woman no matter how perfect she is. There's indeed a foul and unclean spirit responsible for this . so you need to pray very hard to expel that spirit to make peace with your self regarding this situation
Re: My Lack Of Commitment To Women Is Killing Me Slowly by elevated2: 11:27am On Dec 06, 2023
Op whats' your growing up like? Have you had a serious Heart break before or a broken serious relationship? Between being close and too close which one would you say you are to your mom? Do you dopamine driven? Because you talked about vibing one day and the other it's something else. Are you highly focused or you think you have some form of deficiencies in that area? Also, how old are you? You need some of these questions to help yourself diagnose what the issue could be coming from.
Re: My Lack Of Commitment To Women Is Killing Me Slowly by Odicious: 11:28am On Dec 06, 2023
How old are you
Re: My Lack Of Commitment To Women Is Killing Me Slowly by nams77: 11:28am On Dec 06, 2023
MikeofKd:

Firstly, coming from a sage Like me, there is no good woman anywhere. Just choose your poison and live with it
No woman is 100 percent perfect.
Women pretend a lot. Even the ones you called good ones in your post, over 70 percent of them are just putting up a good front
Look for a woman that respects you.
That's the most important thing to a man. As you grow older, you will understand this word.

If you have a father, uncles or older men around you, aunties, take your girl to them often. They will be able to smell put the dangerous ladies.
Good luck

6 Likes

Re: My Lack Of Commitment To Women Is Killing Me Slowly by Patented: 11:29am On Dec 06, 2023
na u dey try keep up with persona wey no be you. forming hard guy like u said.

when dealing with relationships there are no guarantees but there will be no success either unless you try.

MikeofKd:

Re: My Lack Of Commitment To Women Is Killing Me Slowly by kkins25(m): 11:30am On Dec 06, 2023
pansophist:

So as you are getting married, keep retaining strength, just like how a soldier retains his violence, and only brings it out when shit hit the fan. Your strength is a deterrence, and in most cases, is the single reason why the hyenas of the world will avoid you, and respect you.

Good thing, this is a very lengthy post. The magas might not read it. And they say, if you wan hide widsom from black man, put am inside book... grin grin

They will still lose guard and go and beg women that they know only want their resources. hahahha...
Re: My Lack Of Commitment To Women Is Killing Me Slowly by Hassanmaye(m): 11:30am On Dec 06, 2023
Magnoliaa:
Everytime I see you people coming up with hypothetical scenarios of how feminists are this and that, and how they brainwash and lie to young women and destroy marriages and shxt, I just laugh. 😂

If there is anybody doing any destruction and damage, to relationships, to men's psyches, to family life, it is y'all. Because the average guy is patriarchal in nature. He grew up hearing, "You're a boy. You're a man. Do this. Don't ever do this," and so he's more malleable to misogynistic preaching. Redpill only waters a seed that is already there to flowering.

But for women? Most of them are naturally aversed to feminism.

It is you people doing the 'recruitment' and it is spilling into real life. From Sneako to Andrew Tate. I have never heard or seen a young girl of 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 say "men are scum," or "men are potential rapists" or "broke boys deserve no pùssies" but aimoye "women are beeches and slxts" I've heard young boys say. "I am a boy, I don't have to do this. Only girls do this."

Serial, mass shooting incels, too, are not left out.

Then on this forum, not one, not two, not three, not even more than five topics have I not seen about men complaining of how Nairaland is affecting their real life relationships.

Yet I have not seen a woman come here to create a topic that what women like me and others say is negatively impacting her relationship. E nor dey happen.

You bring your matter come platform that is partly responsible for your woes. I am sure you will get a better, quality advice than they used to give before. 🤣🤣

Just dey play.
You talk too much

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Lack Of Commitment To Women Is Killing Me Slowly by icedbreez(m): 11:30am On Dec 06, 2023
Beuberry:

Lol wtf

Too much hate inside one person.

3 Likes

Re: My Lack Of Commitment To Women Is Killing Me Slowly by Albertgr8: 11:30am On Dec 06, 2023
MikeofKd:

Oga go and make money first
If you have 15m in your account all this will disappear
Re: My Lack Of Commitment To Women Is Killing Me Slowly by lovediehatelive(m): 11:33am On Dec 06, 2023
A305:

--------------------------------------
OPTIONAL but if you want to bang every chick on the first visit — simple but there are steps to follow from the very moment she step foot in your apartment till you escalate. I won't recommend but practice the above first to get over your commitment issues. Not really get rid of it but learn to manage it.

Girls are not special at all. Just imagine her like taking in another man waste when you try to pedestalize her. Or treat her like a kid when she begins to throw tantrum with words.

Please what are the 3 steps
Re: My Lack Of Commitment To Women Is Killing Me Slowly by tiswell(m): 11:34am On Dec 06, 2023
No sane man truly commits to a woman.

You only build your entire frame as a man,then control the women and their manipulations.

As a man,commit to making more money than,involve in women and their wahala.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What You Guys Dont Understand. / How To Woo A Girl: 5 Steps / I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.