Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,326 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

My Lack Of Commitment To Women Is Killing Me Slowly - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Lack Of Commitment To Women Is Killing Me Slowly (21698 Views)

How Can I Politely Tell My Babe That She's Killing Me Slowly With Her Pussy / Masturbation Is Killing Me Slowly / I Just Hate Crying In My Dreams ,it Kills Me Slowly ,help Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Lack Of Commitment To Women Is Killing Me Slowly by StraightGaay: 6:19pm On Dec 06, 2023
Silentgroper:
will be sold in USD ..

grin grin cheesy
Out with it bro
Re: My Lack Of Commitment To Women Is Killing Me Slowly by sonofanarchy(m): 8:43pm On Dec 06, 2023
There's nothing wrong with you. If a woman no show commitment, no bother.
Re: My Lack Of Commitment To Women Is Killing Me Slowly by omoharry(f): 9:58pm On Dec 06, 2023
MikeofKd:
Good day Nlanders, pls I need the wisest counsels of wise Nlanders. I have a problem which is lack of commitment to women, ive been this way since I left uni, and pls know that this isnt due to masturbation or any sorts, cause I havent done that thing since my teenage years.

I meet a woman today , we vibe, connect and all but i'm just damn too scared to commit any woman no matter how good she is. I'm scared that if I continue this way I may likely find it really difficult to get married.

Seeing and experiencing different complains of men in real life and on the forum as made my commitment issues with women only worse. I'm currently working, fair pay, got my own place, I'm doing quite well for myself. Ive met different women this year that were good women, but I fear if I give my heart to them they may switch up, women are too complicated naturally to cope with.

This fear of commitment is seriously holding me back from getting a serious relationship. My only fear is if I continue this way I may not get married. I need the counsels of wise nairalanders to advice me on what to do concerning this commitment issues cause it quite depressing no lies.

I form hard guy, but deep down I really be craving for a romantic relationship, I'm just too scared to give any woman my heart cause ive been hurt in past relationships . So hurt that even when I had a good woman I couldnt see it and I lost her.

Your Wise advice and counsels would be deeply appreciated thanks.
It means you are not mentally ready for commitment..So why are you having sleepless night over it ! It also depend if you are still young and below the age of 50..
Re: My Lack Of Commitment To Women Is Killing Me Slowly by Silentgroper(m): 10:55pm On Dec 06, 2023
StraightGaay:
Out with it bro
Hell no ...

Pay up...
Re: My Lack Of Commitment To Women Is Killing Me Slowly by Silentgroper(m): 11:11pm On Dec 06, 2023
CHoccolaTE:

I wish men like the OP would simply avoid marriage and avoid women totally.
Let him not use his sexist mindset and behaviour to torment one innocent woman.

[/b]I don't even know what these males want.[b] They think females are terrible and problematic but they are here giving advice on how to stay with the same problematic females.

All of you should just avoid us females altogether.

Thanks.
we still like to shag a cunt regardless of the circumstances

grin grin grin
Re: My Lack Of Commitment To Women Is Killing Me Slowly by Silentgroper(m): 11:15pm On Dec 06, 2023
Beuberry:

If car no jam you this week, police ll catch you, or make dog bite you, amen.
Except if I no dey on my menstruation na hin my curse no go catch you!
when will you be done with your menstruation
Re: My Lack Of Commitment To Women Is Killing Me Slowly by Silentgroper(m): 11:22pm On Dec 06, 2023
Fiscus105:

When you are a sexist, you are suffering from psychological problems. It's natural phenomenon for a man to like woman, but when you are now hating women for no tangible reasons, you are going abnormal.

There is correlation between sexism and psychological.
sexism is not about hating woman .. that's misogynism..

Re: My Lack Of Commitment To Women Is Killing Me Slowly by Silentgroper(m): 11:26pm On Dec 06, 2023
Revolva:
Oga u wan ho co.mit your self for nigerian girls i laugh you ....dem wey no no anytin baout live and commitment

Den go use u play , this mode you are is the best mode ever be a player
[/i]increase volume[i]

Dey Dunno
Re: My Lack Of Commitment To Women Is Killing Me Slowly by Silentgroper(m): 11:28pm On Dec 06, 2023
AlphaHakimi:

Here is my sincere advice to you.

1) When you see a woman, treat whatever relationship you have with her as transactional.

2) Make sure any woman you decide to date invest something tangible in your life. I don't mean sex, let her invest her money, skills and time in your life.

You see, women are loyal to their emotions. A woman does not really care about what you have done for her in the past, if you cannot help her presently, you are useless to her. This is why I said she has to invest in you and openly ask her for it the same way they ask you for money for wig, shoes and cloth. A woman is only loyal to her sacrifice. Once she knows she has sacrificed something that is not easy to come by e.g Money, she will be loyal to you.

Here is how you do it, if you have a car and you want to go for maintenance and you know it will cost you like 15k, openly tell her that your car is due for maintenance and that she should give you 15k for it (Not borrow).

So whenever she collects money from you, collect an equal amount of money from her. This is transactional relationship. So that the day she decides to leave, she will remember all that she has invested in you and that will keep her.

Don't crave for love, it will find you and when it does make sure you are getting as much as you are giving.

Shalom
just what i've been preaching..

When i tell my niqqas say i dey bill woman .. dem go say i no be man ..

Dumbfvcks...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Lack Of Commitment To Women Is Killing Me Slowly by Silentgroper(m): 11:30pm On Dec 06, 2023
Stevenbright:

You are just unnecessarily being hard on yourself. You have not met a woman you want. If and when you do, you will be committed to her without forcing it.
I believe this still...

1 Like

Re: My Lack Of Commitment To Women Is Killing Me Slowly by Silentgroper(m): 11:36pm On Dec 06, 2023
CHoccolaTE:
This topic has to be a joke.
Both the original post and the comments from other males.

I don't know how you clowns have succeeded in convincing yourselves that you are victims of females.
Females are the greater recipients of domestic violence, absentee partners in marriage, infidelity in relationships, females give up their names and identities to get married, the kids they spend their whole lives raising are not even theirs;[/b]because children belong to their fathers side of the family[b], women are under greater pressure to tolerate bad marriages because of stigma of divorce so they stay and put up with all sorts of rubbish from their husbands.
Women are the worst sufferers of bad inlaws.
Many men don't even provide shit. They do the barest minimum and have their wives substitute for the rest and then they still don't appreciate her for it.
But somehow, males have convinced themselves that they are the victims and marriage favors women.

Let me leave this thread for you deluded creatures. Please enjoy your delusions.
Since this is true, then explain to me why all courts grants the mom the custody if the child in a divorce setting..

Why not let the man get the full custody cause he practically owns since the child take only his own name ...

I'm all hears ma'am

Re: My Lack Of Commitment To Women Is Killing Me Slowly by femi4: 11:36pm On Dec 06, 2023
MikeofKd:
Good day Nlanders, pls I need the wisest counsels of wise Nlanders. I have a problem which is lack of commitment to women, ive been this way since I left uni, and pls know that this isnt due to masturbation or any sorts, cause I havent done that thing since my teenage years.

I meet a woman today , we vibe, connect and all but i'm just damn too scared to commit any woman no matter how good she is. I'm scared that if I continue this way I may likely find it really difficult to get married.

Seeing and experiencing different complains of men in real life and on the forum as made my commitment issues with women only worse. I'm currently working, fair pay, got my own place, I'm doing quite well for myself. Ive met different women this year that were good women, but I fear if I give my heart to them they may switch up, women are too complicated naturally to cope with.

This fear of commitment is seriously holding me back from getting a serious relationship. My only fear is if I continue this way I may not get married. I need the counsels of wise nairalanders to advice me on what to do concerning this commitment issues cause it quite depressing no lies.

I form hard guy, but deep down I really be craving for a romantic relationship, I'm just too scared to give any woman my heart cause ive been hurt in past relationships . So hurt that even when I had a good woman I couldnt see it and I lost her.

You are behaving like a woman. Like fela said, if water kill your child....Na water you go still use wash the dead body.

Don't use past experience to judge the present, else you ll lose so many good opportunities
Re: My Lack Of Commitment To Women Is Killing Me Slowly by Silentgroper(m): 11:38pm On Dec 06, 2023
Magnoliaa:

But they will not stop rushing into it, and complaining about a lack of intimacy from women. grin

I honestly don't understand this thread nor its point. Stay alone and save yourself the hassle of being with a woman na. What's hard there?
sweetheart ... Lets get married..

tongue tongue
Re: My Lack Of Commitment To Women Is Killing Me Slowly by frozen70(f): 1:43am On Dec 07, 2023
MikeofKd:

You are only postponing the evil day

You have to face your challenges in a relationship and be prepared to tackle it when it comes

It is available in all relationship but you just have to face it

Thats what will make you who you will be
Re: My Lack Of Commitment To Women Is Killing Me Slowly by Magnoliaa(f): 4:50am On Dec 07, 2023
Silentgroper:
sweetheart ... Lets get married..

tongue tongue

But you were claiming you don't come into my Mentions the other day, and you were calling me a toxic prostitute who sleep with yahoo boys.

Are the electrical pathways in your brain malfunctioning? Does your thirsting and stalking speak well of someone who comes from a home where love and friendship exists? Were you not brought up with self-worth? Is Nairaland your only medium of talking to a woman and getting a feel of what it means to be a 'man?'

Do I give you wet dreams? Or do you find my moniker erotic? You fantasise about me minutes before you sleep and wake up -- as that is when you are mostly quoting me?

If none of these are true, I fail to see the reason for being this pathetic persistent pest that you are to me.

If a "good morning" has gotten you all like this, calling me "sweetheart" and already having wedding jitters, I can imagine what a proper, talking stage with a woman who likes you will do to you.

It will not be from me, just so you know. It will not (I mean, you people always bring up NL people marrying. And you wonder why some Nairalanders aren't getting married. You want to know the ones who have, and that is because somewhere deep in your minds, you guys hope something good can come out of all the fighting and flirting, and arguments and insults).

You will call me an attention-seeker and say I take NL seriously and whatnot but the persons who keep parasocial relationships with faceless women as crutches for the lack in their lives is as clear as day. But sure, mask it under 'cruise' for plausible deniability, as if your INABILITY TO IGNORE me doesn't stem from the subconscious part of you.
Re: My Lack Of Commitment To Women Is Killing Me Slowly by MrCuteAndLoaded: 5:09am On Dec 07, 2023
Shaking my head! It just simply shows that you don't have backbone. Women want leaders, men with balls of steel not balls of agbalumo! You can't marry now. Your mind is still weak.You are still a boy! Go and build confidence and maturity before talking about commitment.

If I were you, I will do what I want to do irrespective of the news flying around and if she betrays me, I will kick her out and marry another one. Now that's what real men do. This is just a simple commitment not Civil War. Abeg go get balls ojare and stop disturbing us with your insecurities - Mr Jembete!
Re: My Lack Of Commitment To Women Is Killing Me Slowly by facealone05(m): 5:54am On Dec 07, 2023
Look on to God for divine encounter
Re: My Lack Of Commitment To Women Is Killing Me Slowly by Silentgroper(m): 7:09am On Dec 07, 2023
Magnoliaa:

But you were claiming you don't come into my Mentions the other day, and you were calling me a toxic prostitute who sleep with yahoo boys.

Are the electrical pathways in your brain malfunctioning? Does your thirsting and stalking speak well of someone who comes from a home where love and friendship exists? Were you not brought up with self-worth? Is Nairaland your only medium of talking to a woman and getting a feel of what it means to be a 'man?'

Do I give you wet dreams? Or do you find my moniker erotic? You fantasise about me minutes before you sleep and wake up -- as that is when you are mostly quoting me?

If none of these are true, I fail to see the reason for being this pathetic persistent pest that you are to me.

If a "good morning" has gotten you all like this, calling me "sweetheart" and already having wedding jitters, I can imagine what a proper, talking stage with a woman who likes you will do to you.

It will not be from me, just so you know. It will not (I mean, you people always bring up NL people marrying. And you wonder why some Nairalanders aren't getting married. You want to know the ones who have, and that is because somewhere deep in your minds, you guys hope something good can come out of all the fighting and flirting, and arguments and insults).

You will call me an attention-seeker and say I take NL seriously and whatnot but the persons who keep parasocial relationships with faceless women as crutches for the lack in their lives is as clear as day. But sure, mask it under 'cruise' for plausible deniability, as if your INABILITY TO IGNORE me doesn't stem from the subconscious part of you.
hahaha ... All of this because i playfully ask for your hand in marriage grin grin

When all you had to say is either YES OR NO .. grin grin

Gaddem..

grin angry I called you a prostitute.. In which part of my post did i do that?? Did i use the word on you, No. neither did i accuse of sleeping with any yahoo boy. .. Atleast you wouldn't find thst in any of my comment ..

grin grin grin

Nah this post is funny. Was that your intent when making this post, if it was, i'd say cool. Cause making a joke is a good way of letting off some fragment of the negative energy that has consumed you .

grin grin
Let's assume for a sec that what you said is true . So you think the next thing i'd do is ask you to get married to me.. you mean i'd just skip the talking stage and other formalities involved in relationships and just go ahead to marry you .. hahahaha, this is one funny post...

Sweetheart, are we getting married or not tongue tongue tongue

Fi oro le ...
Re: My Lack Of Commitment To Women Is Killing Me Slowly by Magnoliaa(f): 7:43am On Dec 07, 2023
Silentgroper:
Cause making a joke is a good way of letting off some fragment of the negative energy that has consumed you .

Why again does my negative energy concern you? If you're not virtually in love with me, why do you want me to lose it?

Why are you making jokes with me? WHY do you care? Why does it matter to you? Have I ever given you any impression that I am cool with you or want to be cool with you? Or you want to impress me? You want me to like you, be your friend?

As I am not letting go of my vile energy, what has your joking achieved now?
Re: My Lack Of Commitment To Women Is Killing Me Slowly by MikeofKd(m): 10:52pm On Dec 07, 2023
Thanks everyone for your wise inputs and counsels ,ive gotten some really good advice here no lies and im grateful.

Currently working on my commitment issues now and letting all my fears go.

However ive also chosen to ignore some pretty offensive comments and insults. Cus no be me cause una problems or frustrations peace and light.
Re: My Lack Of Commitment To Women Is Killing Me Slowly by Dougad: 7:03pm On Dec 08, 2023
Lol
Re: My Lack Of Commitment To Women Is Killing Me Slowly by Uchenna10(m): 7:06pm On Dec 08, 2023
U don't need to be emotionally attached to them, just play along..
Re: My Lack Of Commitment To Women Is Killing Me Slowly by DBestDoc(f): 1:04pm On Apr 14
Silentgroper:
you sound pained grin grin

The real problem now is why are you pained
angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) / How To Hack Someones Whatsapp Account / How To Woo A Girl: 5 Steps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.