Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,181 members, 7,829,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

P&G To Dissolve Ground Operations In Nigeria, Revert To An Import-only Business - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / P&G To Dissolve Ground Operations In Nigeria, Revert To An Import-only Business (23213 Views)

Emmanuel Chigozie Eze: P&G Head Of Sales Spent Firm’s N20m On Online Betting / Correct Facts About Why P&G Is Shutting Down Its $300 Million Agbara Plant / P&G To Shut Down $300 Million Nigeria Production Plant, A Year After Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P&G To Dissolve Ground Operations In Nigeria, Revert To An Import-only Business by crazygod(m): 9:38pm On Dec 06, 2023
This politicians want to finally kill this country cry

2 Likes

Re: P&G To Dissolve Ground Operations In Nigeria, Revert To An Import-only Business by tenpipsperday: 9:38pm On Dec 06, 2023
tsdarkside:
they only come to nigeria for the dollars....

nothing else....
when we tell una this foreighn companies are doing nigeria no good,una will not listen....

A fool is spotted. It doesn't take them long to show up.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: P&G To Dissolve Ground Operations In Nigeria, Revert To An Import-only Business by BreconHills(m): 9:39pm On Dec 06, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
Apc shame on you demons

Perfect healing is yours.
Re: P&G To Dissolve Ground Operations In Nigeria, Revert To An Import-only Business by codemaniacs: 9:39pm On Dec 06, 2023
nedu666:
I don't blame them. Like seriously a country of 200 million people generated a net sales of $50 million dollars. As in that is the height of poverty. Nigerians purchasing power has taken a serious hit

That's 50 billion naira.

If $1 was equal to 30 naira they won't be complaining.

You're wrong it's not the purchasing power that has taken serious hit it's the naira's exchange rate that has taken a massive hit.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: P&G To Dissolve Ground Operations In Nigeria, Revert To An Import-only Business by Och77(m): 9:39pm On Dec 06, 2023
I think it's anything but APC and Tinubu now

2 Likes

Re: P&G To Dissolve Ground Operations In Nigeria, Revert To An Import-only Business by VULCAN(m): 9:42pm On Dec 06, 2023
The Urchnns are coming.

That's assuming they are not already here.

6 Likes

Re: P&G To Dissolve Ground Operations In Nigeria, Revert To An Import-only Business by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 9:42pm On Dec 06, 2023
Y wont they leave, when the whole world have seen the Judiciary as partial, bias and up for sale to the highest bidder.

They cannot trust their business with the Nigeria legal system

Tinubu the drug Baron is bad for their business image.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: P&G To Dissolve Ground Operations In Nigeria, Revert To An Import-only Business by Semaj77(m): 9:42pm On Dec 06, 2023
immortalcrown:
"Hit the ground running."

The message is becoming clear now. It was a parable before now.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: P&G To Dissolve Ground Operations In Nigeria, Revert To An Import-only Business by jaxxy(m): 9:44pm On Dec 06, 2023
This is sad. This country is in a mess

5 Likes

Re: P&G To Dissolve Ground Operations In Nigeria, Revert To An Import-only Business by DKM123: 9:44pm On Dec 06, 2023
APC has chased out nearly all of the main investors they met in 2015 including the ones PDP brought in. Very d£monic party with thiiefnubu at the helms of affairs..

If they focused on developing the economy half the way they focus on propaganda/deception/lies plus paying !rritants to deceive Nigerians on social media and sponsoring tribal division amongst the youths, Nigeria would have been better..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: P&G To Dissolve Ground Operations In Nigeria, Revert To An Import-only Business by samsard(m): 9:44pm On Dec 06, 2023
tsdarkside:

nothing else....
when we tell una this foreighn companies are doing nigeria no good,una will not listen....
Dont display your ignorance of economics in public. The US dollar is the global currency for trade. When companies invest, operate and generate revenues and profits they'll repatriate that profit in USD. China has a lot of European and American companies who set up there and it works. If we weren't irresponsible losing valuable FX to corruption and fuel subsidy/importation we would be able to settle FX obligations like every country does and they'll keep their valuable service here.

21 Likes

Re: P&G To Dissolve Ground Operations In Nigeria, Revert To An Import-only Business by thelegend1(m): 9:44pm On Dec 06, 2023
APC has unashamedly become a calamity to Nigeria.
Since Buhari tenure, companies have been packing up and leaving the country; talkless of local SMEs.

I remember during Obasanjo & Jonathan regimes, companies and past USA Presidents were flooding into the country.

8 Likes

Re: P&G To Dissolve Ground Operations In Nigeria, Revert To An Import-only Business by Blackdisciple(m): 9:45pm On Dec 06, 2023
It was GSK now P&G yet agbadorians still doing their what they are good at

7 Likes

Re: P&G To Dissolve Ground Operations In Nigeria, Revert To An Import-only Business by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 9:45pm On Dec 06, 2023
jaxxy:
This is sad. This country is in a mess

The country may be coming apart.

I mean, war and disintegration.

Something is loading, because the kind rape the constitution experience this year, shock satan.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: P&G To Dissolve Ground Operations In Nigeria, Revert To An Import-only Business by Flier: 9:48pm On Dec 06, 2023
They should barred from importing into the country

1 Like

Re: P&G To Dissolve Ground Operations In Nigeria, Revert To An Import-only Business by soccerlite: 9:50pm On Dec 06, 2023
And tinubu is crawling around the world looking for foreign investors

Lolzzzzz 🤣

8 Likes

Re: P&G To Dissolve Ground Operations In Nigeria, Revert To An Import-only Business by TINUBUISMAD: 9:50pm On Dec 06, 2023
tsdarkside:

nothing else....
But your useless emilokan bastard have been traveling around the world telling investors to come and invest in Nigeria
I thought that you are only senseless but I didn't know that you are also stewpid and useless

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: P&G To Dissolve Ground Operations In Nigeria, Revert To An Import-only Business by porthouse7(f): 9:51pm On Dec 06, 2023
Cos igbos are importing substandard drugs
Re: P&G To Dissolve Ground Operations In Nigeria, Revert To An Import-only Business by Brushstrokes20: 9:53pm On Dec 06, 2023
Dammmmmmmmnnnn it👀👀👀👀👀👀
# another eBOLA victim bowing out😂🤣😁
# the shyyythole from fry pan TO FIRE 🔥🔥💯

1 Like 1 Share

Re: P&G To Dissolve Ground Operations In Nigeria, Revert To An Import-only Business by finallybusy: 9:53pm On Dec 06, 2023
This site is a trash heap. There is a write-up which explains why these companies leave the country after a few years. It didn’t make front page neither has it been stickied nor recycled every quarter of every year. Intellectually devoid chat forum.
Re: P&G To Dissolve Ground Operations In Nigeria, Revert To An Import-only Business by Felabrity: 9:53pm On Dec 06, 2023
Tinubu the strategist minions will blame buhari for this

3 Likes

Re: P&G To Dissolve Ground Operations In Nigeria, Revert To An Import-only Business by VULCAN(m): 9:53pm On Dec 06, 2023
As I read the bolded, I knew I was reading something written by an unenlightened fellow who believes he is always right.

Someone said the purchasing power has taken a hit and your response was No, it's the naira's exchange rate that has taken a hit.

Can someone come and explain to this chap that a collapsed exchange rate in an import dependent country automatically divides the purchasing power of it's citizens as the prices of goods will skyrocket.

I would understand if it was a 10yr old I had to explain that to.

Pls someone should help me put this fellow through as I don't think I can make it even easier to understand.

codemaniacs:

That's 50 billion naira.

You're wrong it's not the purchasing power that has taken serious hit it's the naira's exchange rate that has taken a massive hit.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: P&G To Dissolve Ground Operations In Nigeria, Revert To An Import-only Business by azpekuliar: 9:55pm On Dec 06, 2023
anungangampu:
This isnt good at all. Achievement of other Presidents getting bastardised.
If there is something this foreign companies are seing we are yet to see ?

2024 will reveal alot.

I hope “other presidents” does not include Buhari?

2 Likes

Re: P&G To Dissolve Ground Operations In Nigeria, Revert To An Import-only Business by udemzyudex(m): 9:55pm On Dec 06, 2023
APC don finally finish this country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: P&G To Dissolve Ground Operations In Nigeria, Revert To An Import-only Business by ValarDoharis: 9:55pm On Dec 06, 2023
Yeye child of the corn. What about the Nigerians they employed?
tsdarkside:

nothing else....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: P&G To Dissolve Ground Operations In Nigeria, Revert To An Import-only Business by grimandevil: 9:56pm On Dec 06, 2023
tsdarkside:

nothing else....

Explain.

Do you mean foreign investors are no good?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: P&G To Dissolve Ground Operations In Nigeria, Revert To An Import-only Business by soccerlite: 9:56pm On Dec 06, 2023
tsdarkside:

nothing else....

What is your level of education?

Why's nigeria selling her crude oil for dollars, why are they not telling the buyers to give them naira

This your kind of mentality is so similar to buhari own. Cow mentality

The mentality that buhari used to destroy nigeria

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: P&G To Dissolve Ground Operations In Nigeria, Revert To An Import-only Business by TruthsFM: 9:57pm On Dec 06, 2023
Foreign companies keep leaving the Nigeria market and more unemployment rate keep on increasing. Poverty rate is 70-80% in Nigeria. The suffering is unbearable. Chaiii Tinubu bad economic policies destroyed the economy no be small. By June 2024, you will see the effects of foreign companies leaving Nigeria economy. What I know is that I will survive the suffering and challenges coming ahead. The suffering is unbearable now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: P&G To Dissolve Ground Operations In Nigeria, Revert To An Import-only Business by Creativity22: 9:59pm On Dec 06, 2023
tsdarkside:

nothing else....
Shot up you idiot !!! Always defending rubbish

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: P&G To Dissolve Ground Operations In Nigeria, Revert To An Import-only Business by Kepukepu: 10:00pm On Dec 06, 2023
This company na IPOB.

🤣
Re: P&G To Dissolve Ground Operations In Nigeria, Revert To An Import-only Business by Dharmiejoe(m): 10:02pm On Dec 06, 2023
codemaniacs:

That's 50 billion naira.

why are you contradicting yourself. In a dollarized economy where the naira is depreciating against dollar, the prices of goods and services will go up this reduces the purchasing power of nigerians. Simple!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: P&G To Dissolve Ground Operations In Nigeria, Revert To An Import-only Business by diggindeep: 10:02pm On Dec 06, 2023
Buhari killed the economy, while Tinubu is burying it.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

CBN Bans Dollar Charges On Domestic Transactions / Exchange Rate Post Biggest Ever Gain, Closing At ₦‎742/$1 On I&E Window / CBN Considers Ending Dollar Cash Sales To BDCs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.