Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,411 members, 7,812,221 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

What Do You Think About This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think About This (440 Views)

A Lady Not Earning At Least N150k A Month Shouldn’t Think About Marriage - Joro / Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) / Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think About This by Athena6(f): 7:36pm On Dec 06, 2023
I have a friend who is 28 years old, she lost her parents 7 years ago and have been staying with her Aunty, during those 7 years she has face emotional abuse upon abuse, her Aunty is the type that likes to control, you have to obey her or she will abuse and abuse you and even threatened to drive her out of her house many times.
My friend endured for years, last month, a friend of ours told her about a job opening and want her to come for the job, she went and got the job, mind you the job is in another state and she will start in a week time.
Now this my friend have told her aunty about the job and how she will be going to another state because of the job.
This is now bringing an issue because she and the Aunty are the only ones living in the house, the Aunty 2 children are all in the university and the Aunty is telling her that she shouldn't go for the job, the Aunty start telling her how she is abandoning her that she should wait for her senior child which is in 300 to finish before leaving the house.
I personally told my friend to go for the job and don't reason anything but she has a soft heart and she thinks maybe she should stay until her Aunty senior child finish school.
If you were in her shoes what will you do
Re: What Do You Think About This by SweetBuns(f): 7:39pm On Dec 06, 2023
Tell her to leave that house ASAP
That aunty is a big time manipulator.
By the time the senior kid finishes up with whatever he/she's up to, this once in a lifetime opportunity would be long gone
And who's to say that she won't come up with some new excuse as to why she shouldn't leave when the kid finally comes back?
It's not as if she's even treating her well in the first place
May God not let us come across people who wants to hold us back for their own selfish reasons

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Think About This by Athena6(f): 7:42pm On Dec 06, 2023
SweetBuns:
By the time the senior kid finishes up with whatever he/she's up to, this once in a lifetime opportunity would be long gone
And who's to say that she won't come up with some new excuse as to why she shouldn't leave when the kid finally comes back?
May God not let us come across people who wants to hold us back for their own selfish reasons
That's what I told her but the said Aunty is always complaining of sickness most of the time and the Aunty is making it seems she is wicked for trying to leave the house
Re: What Do You Think About This by SweetBuns(f): 7:47pm On Dec 06, 2023
Athena6:

That's what I told her but the said Aunty is always complaining of sickness most of the time and the Aunty is making it seems she is wicked for trying to leave the house
The more reason why she should leave.
If your friend were that important to her in the first place, it'd have shown in her actions right from time
From what you're saying here, that is not the case here
Nobody treats someone who's important and dear to them like that
She knows your friend is softhearted and she's trying to take advantage
I repeat, she should leave that house
She's 28 for God's sake, not 16 or 17

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About This by Athena6(f): 7:48pm On Dec 06, 2023
SweetBuns:

The more reason why she should leave.
If your friend were that important to her in the first place, it'd have shown in her actions right from time
From what you're saying here, that is not the case here
Nobody treats someone who's important and dear to them like that
She knows your friend is softhearted and she's trying to take advantage
I repeat, she should leave that house
She's 28 for God's sake, not 16 or 17

Thank you I will try and knock sense into her head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think About This by Ballzproblem2: 7:49pm On Dec 06, 2023
Athena6:
I have a friend who is 28 years old, she lost her parents 7 years ago and have been staying with her Aunty, during those 7 years she has face emotional abuse upon abuse, her Aunty is the type that likes to control, you have to obey her or she will abuse and abuse you and even threatened to drive her out of her house many times.
My friend endured for years, last month, a friend of ours told her about a job opening and want her to come for the job, she went and got the job, mind you the job is in another state and she will start in a week time.
Now this my friend have told her aunty about the job and how she will be going to another state because of the job.
This is now bringing an issue because she and the Aunty are the only ones living in the house, the Aunty 2 children are all in the university and the Aunty is telling her that she shouldn't go for the job, the Aunty start telling her how she is abandoning her that she should wait for her senior child which is in 300 to finish before leaving the house.
I personally told my friend to go for the job and don't reason anything but she has a soft heart and she thinks maybe she should stay until her Aunty senior child finish school.
If you were in her shoes what will you do
she's not ready to progress na ,her aunt's kids are in school why she dey languish for house lol.

you have done your best
Re: What Do You Think About This by Exceed15: 8:03pm On Dec 06, 2023
Tell that your friend that she'll be the greatest fool on earth if she doesn't disappear from that house. She need to own her life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think About This by Mhizzard(m): 8:24pm On Dec 06, 2023
There are some human who don't want good thing for someone close to them.
Re: What Do You Think About This by Nonexisting1: 8:53pm On Dec 06, 2023
She has already made her choice to stay back, why are you disturbing us like our opinions matter?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think About This by Templee333(m): 8:56pm On Dec 06, 2023
If your friend is able to endure with her aunt don't try to convince her to leave. On the other hand, if it's her decision to leave for the job, then she can go. One important factor you must remember when giving advice to people or helping other people decide what to do is that every decision has a consequece. It's your friend alone that understands the depth of her relationship with her aunty and her ability to put up with her. If your friend leaves for the job and things don't turn out to be as she expected, she will be the one to bear it. There's no where in the world that you go without facing challenges, what makes a difference is your ability to sail through without losing heart.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think About This by Kobicove(m): 8:59pm On Dec 06, 2023
Athena6:

Thank you I will try and knock sense into her head

Use this hammer grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think About This by phintohlar(f): 9:46pm On Dec 06, 2023
No long talk from me abeg, just tell her to go or stay to regret
Re: What Do You Think About This by Johnycastro18: 10:45pm On Dec 06, 2023
Never you put your life goals, dreams and ambitions on hold for any man/woman, especially for people who don't value you....

Her aunt is only been selfish...
Re: What Do You Think About This by andyanders: 12:37am On Dec 07, 2023
SweetBuns:
On point. She should go for the job asap if she love herself.
Re: What Do You Think About This by Aaaaarghmed(m): 12:42am On Dec 07, 2023
I feel like slapping your 28 yrs old friend.na dunce

(1) (Reply)

Busty Snapchat Sugar Momma Weirdly Shares Her Sweet Blowjhob Mood / How Difficult Is It To Make It In This Country As Someone From A Poor Background / Do Lagos People Visit Other Parts Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.