Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,444 members, 7,812,336 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Does A Woman Disrespect A Man If The Man Does This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does A Woman Disrespect A Man If The Man Does This? (1030 Views)

Oyinbo Man Does Press-up As His Fiancee Rests On Him In Pre-wedding Photos / "Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" / Man Does Press-Up As His Fiancée Lies On Top Of Him In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does A Woman Disrespect A Man If The Man Does This? by NEWBIN: 8:47pm On Dec 06, 2023
If a woman gives a man all the greenlight and the man doesn't propose to her, will the woman hate or disrespect that man?

1 Like

Re: Does A Woman Disrespect A Man If The Man Does This? by Abrahamm(m): 8:50pm On Dec 06, 2023
Well, possible to hate, due to disappointment of her expectation

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does A Woman Disrespect A Man If The Man Does This? by phintohlar(f): 9:34pm On Dec 06, 2023
Infact hate and disrespect is an understatement, if i see pestle sef i go nack am for ya head ooo

2 Likes

Re: Does A Woman Disrespect A Man If The Man Does This? by JASONjnr(m): 9:59pm On Dec 06, 2023
NEWBIN:
If a woman gives a man all the greenlight and the man doesn't propose to her, will the woman hate or disrespect that man?

Women and their fishbrain tho.

If a man approach them, they feel comfortable to turn him down... But they feel Instantly insecured the moment a man refused a signal from them without initiating an approach.

4 Likes

Re: Does A Woman Disrespect A Man If The Man Does This? by SporaD8: 10:24pm On Dec 06, 2023
phintohlar:
Infact hate and disrespect is an understatement, if i see pestle sef i go nack am for ya head ooo
haba! On top wetin?
When are you girls gon learn that love/affection in a relationship should be mutual? why force yourself on someone who doesn't feel the same as you do?
Re: Does A Woman Disrespect A Man If The Man Does This? by Beuberry(f): 5:08am On Dec 07, 2023
NEWBIN:
It's one of the most annoying thing to lower your standards and not get appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Does A Woman Disrespect A Man If The Man Does This? by LowKeyManny: 6:41am On Dec 07, 2023
Beuberry:

It's one of the most annoying thing to lower your standards and not get appreciated.

You dey smoke eegbo.. which standard you get. You get standard nai you wan force person to see green light? All these bannies I nor know wetin dey make una dey overrate unself like this..

3 Likes

Re: Does A Woman Disrespect A Man If The Man Does This? by Beuberry(f): 8:19am On Dec 07, 2023
LowKeyManny:

You dey smoke eegbo.. which standard you get. You get standard nai you wan force person to see green light? All these bannies I nor know wetin dey make una dey overrate unself like this..
Na only you dey smoke Igbo. I v spoken.

1 Like

Re: Does A Woman Disrespect A Man If The Man Does This? by tuzle(m): 8:42am On Dec 07, 2023
All of u be whining urself, so when a man shows all the green light in this world and a girl doesn't agree it is okay but if it is the other way u it isn't.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Unfortunate Sunday Morning / Wat Is The Possibility / He Has Alot Of Girls,what Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.