Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,919 members, 7,828,204 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

He Has Alot Of Girls,what Do I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Has Alot Of Girls,what Do I Do? (1036 Views)

19 Real Struggles Of Girls With Big Thighs / Problems Of Girls With Big Bosom / Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Has Alot Of Girls,what Do I Do? by funnylife(f): 8:49pm On Aug 11, 2007
pls nairalanders,pls help me,ur advice is urgently needed.There is ds guy on my neck,he wants 2 have a relationship wit me,left2me i like him but he has alot of girls i suspect.bt is there anyway 2 make him more beter and well mannered so dat d relationship can b meaningful?he is ok bt my fears is d womanising attitude which he alwas says it's nt true dat d girls i alwas think are his ex.if he has so many ex like dat,dnt u tink one day i will become his ex too?pls don't turn it 2 a laughin issue,i realy need serious advice jst as if i am one of u guys sisters.tnx alot.
one love
both male
and female
young and
old advice
urgently needed
Re: He Has Alot Of Girls,what Do I Do? by vronnie(f): 8:57pm On Aug 11, 2007
ask some of the girls that he says are his ex there answers should give you your answer now on the other hand if he has a lot of ex's I would want to know what is the matter with him .
Re: He Has Alot Of Girls,what Do I Do? by funnylife(f): 9:06pm On Aug 11, 2007
vronnie, i don't kno ds girls.

i just c their calls,flashes pics and texts

bt he keeps sayin they are
ex
Re: He Has Alot Of Girls,what Do I Do? by Macgreat(m): 9:08pm On Aug 11, 2007
I have alot of ex too but that doesnt make me a womaniser.
Girl! Do i knw u?
Re: He Has Alot Of Girls,what Do I Do? by olanajim(m): 10:21pm On Aug 11, 2007
You are seeing the hand writting boldly written on the wall. Fortunately, you are not blind.

Why don't you take a break from him and meditate on the issue? You would not be able to do real thinking as long as you remain glued to him. During the break, do further investigation without consulting him. Don't go to people that would sing his praise and lie to you. There always people ready to provide you needed information. When you get your facts, ACTS.
Re: He Has Alot Of Girls,what Do I Do? by Imani(f): 10:50pm On Aug 11, 2007
Once a womaniser. . . . . .Be careful and act on your instincts rather than "love" feelings.
Re: He Has Alot Of Girls,what Do I Do? by simplyme3(f): 11:10pm On Aug 11, 2007
as long as u get his d ick - what else?
Re: He Has Alot Of Girls,what Do I Do? by Macgreat(m): 11:54pm On Aug 11, 2007
Abi i wonder ooo
Re: He Has Alot Of Girls,what Do I Do? by jayvin01: 12:22am On Aug 12, 2007
well i am like him as well, im not gonna lie to you, "we are not reliable" grin, we changes everytime, so use that and apply some sences to it, dont waste ur time!1

1 Like

Re: He Has Alot Of Girls,what Do I Do? by steel(f): 1:49am On Aug 12, 2007
:oMacgreat,why dont u ask Funnylife futher if u arent really d one .Anyway was just kidding but seriosly im old enough in this relationship biz 2 know dat when u come across such men to always run 4 your life.as d popular saying goes;hes not that into u!period .Take a hike girl and dont look back I feel there are some other details u arent talkin 'boutor the calls are simply 2 much.Besides,if he cares about u he will stop the calls from coming.I mean u've told him how u feel about the calls right? undecided
Re: He Has Alot Of Girls,what Do I Do? by Njoy1(f): 6:03pm On Aug 12, 2007
This guy is a Player, do you want to be his Friday girl? because he'll be too busy loving all the other girls. What you want is a man to call your own.
Re: He Has Alot Of Girls,what Do I Do? by simplyme3(f): 6:05pm On Aug 12, 2007
dont be misled by posts on this forum - u said u suspect? is it a crime for a guy to have women around him? why is he being called a player? u only suspected and u cant get to know someone unless u r realy close to him - to me - my man can have female friends but at the end of the day i know where he ends.
Re: He Has Alot Of Girls,what Do I Do? by ufobabe(f): 6:39pm On Aug 12, 2007
baby pls let him be ok.
u don't have 2 step into fire b4 u know that it hurts.
if u value ur emotions pls leave him alone.

u can't change a man
so wait 4 the already made ok
Re: He Has Alot Of Girls,what Do I Do? by CrazyMan(m): 6:47pm On Aug 12, 2007
I would advise you to be on your guard. It’s better to go into an ordinary friendship with him; then see how things would turn out before you consider going into a relationship.
But if you are not sure of his attitude, you can quit’ it’s for your own good and it would save you the stress of a heart break.
Re: He Has Alot Of Girls,what Do I Do? by vronnie(f): 8:42pm On Aug 12, 2007
trust your judment and go from there . you must don't trust him or you would not be here asking this question.

(1) (Reply)

wat's my fate after the deed. / Which Affair Do You Prefer? / The Problems With Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.