Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,728 members, 7,837,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Please, Help! My Girlfriend Is Asexual, She Doesn't Find Sex Interesting. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please, Help! My Girlfriend Is Asexual, She Doesn't Find Sex Interesting. (1106 Views)

Cojoined Twins Share A Pelvis,vagina & Liver–one Has A Boyfriend & Other Asexual / I'm Asexual. I Really Need Help / Sex Starved Man Letter To His Asexual Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Help! My Girlfriend Is Asexual, She Doesn't Find Sex Interesting. by extrovertAishat: 9:31am On Dec 07, 2023
Hi nairalanders, this is my 9th month in a relationship with this lady. In the early month of our relationship, she would tell me of how she had a near-rape experience in her childhood and how she doesn't care for, or see any need for sex in a relationship or even in marriage. I really do love her and she really loves me likewise. I felt her disinterest in sex was something we could really talk about and work on but honestly, things are becoming more realistic than I thought. She only enjoys cuddle & perhaps a peck then she's absolutely satisfied. She doesn't feel any need or urge for sex, even if we try to, she'd end up feeling pained & having no enjoyment in it. Each time we talk about it, she would assure and beg me to please wait till she's fully comfortable with having sex. She would tell me all she needs is time & she may later end up being sex-positive. I am willing to wait till she's ready & absolutely comfortable with it but I just feel I may be innocently making a decision that would frustrate me later in marriage. Please,note, I really love her, I look forward to getting married to her & I'm a monogamous (I do not even want to welcome the idea of two wives). Please, I would appreciate if you've experienced ladies like this and how you resolved it. All pieces of serious comments are appreciated.
Re: Please, Help! My Girlfriend Is Asexual, She Doesn't Find Sex Interesting. by 1TrippleCee: 9:39am On Dec 07, 2023
If this is how the journey starts, what happens after 15-20 years. Completely ignore your needs ? You better threathen her woth breakup, keep a distance and tell her to go think her life. Then speak with whomever has her ear. You cant out of love die so she should live,she will mar4y someoñe else. I am not saying committ sexual acts or premarital sex and lust like you are alr3ady planning. No

She needs to understand thàt adults have sexual relations in marriage and that her partner would have sexual needs she has to work towards fulfilling

Most importantly, any sex outsode.of.marriage is a sin.

1 Like

Re: Please, Help! My Girlfriend Is Asexual, She Doesn't Find Sex Interesting. by Wealthoptulent(m): 12:51pm On Dec 07, 2023
extrovertAishat:
Hi nairalanders, this is my 9th month in a relationship with this lady. In the early month of our relationship, she would tell me of how she had a near-rape experience in her childhood and how she doesn't care for, or see any need for sex in a relationship or even in marriage. I really do love her and she really loves me likewise. I felt her disinterest in sex was something we could really talk about and work on but honestly, things are becoming more realistic than I thought. She only enjoys cuddle & perhaps a peck then she's absolutely satisfied. She doesn't feel any need or urge for sex, even if we try to, she'd end up feeling pained & having no enjoyment in it. Each time we talk about it, she would assure and beg me to please wait till she's fully comfortable with having sex. She would tell me all she needs is time & she may later end up being sex-positive. I am willing to wait till she's ready & absolutely comfortable with it but I just feel I may be innocently making a decision that would frustrate me later in marriage. Please,note, I really love her, I look forward to getting married to her & I'm a monogamous (I do not even want to welcome the idea of two wives). Please, I would appreciate if you've experienced ladies like this and how you resolved it. All pieces of serious comments are appreciated.
the MAN below don give u the best. jus bring down the TOPIC, anything outside him talk ... is misleading u, na why i no advise u again bt reiterate wetin him yarn u to ur HEaring.. he who has EARS let him HEAR or forever remain silent in his tomb 6' below ground level where u no fit speak even if u want to

1 Like

Re: Please, Help! My Girlfriend Is Asexual, She Doesn't Find Sex Interesting. by extrovertAishat: 1:36pm On Dec 07, 2023
Following... Please, more comments are welcome
Re: Please, Help! My Girlfriend Is Asexual, She Doesn't Find Sex Interesting. by Qatar2022: 1:43pm On Dec 07, 2023
It's like this a relationship without a kid know it will be worse when a kid is involved
Re: Please, Help! My Girlfriend Is Asexual, She Doesn't Find Sex Interesting. by ikeno(m): 2:34pm On Dec 07, 2023
Is it that she doesn't enjoy sex or she feel pain during sex
Re: Please, Help! My Girlfriend Is Asexual, She Doesn't Find Sex Interesting. by extrovertAishat: 10:57pm On Dec 07, 2023
She doesn't enjoy or feel anything. I mean, no sexual feeling at all
Re: Please, Help! My Girlfriend Is Asexual, She Doesn't Find Sex Interesting. by extrovertAishat: 10:58pm On Dec 07, 2023
ikeno:
Is it that she doesn't enjoy sex or she feel pain during sex
She doesn't enjoy or feel anything. I mean, no sexual feeling at all
Re: Please, Help! My Girlfriend Is Asexual, She Doesn't Find Sex Interesting. by pansophist(m): 11:07pm On Dec 07, 2023
This is a classical case of what can be described as irreconcilable differences. You want sex, she doesn't, and for this basic reason, such a relationship should not hold. Your patience is irrelevant, and after marriage, it won't change.

Stop punishing yourself. Move on.

2 Likes

Re: Please, Help! My Girlfriend Is Asexual, She Doesn't Find Sex Interesting. by Lovemeharder(f): 7:55am On Dec 08, 2023
This will definitely continue after marriage. Let her go.
Re: Please, Help! My Girlfriend Is Asexual, She Doesn't Find Sex Interesting. by fyzaila: 12:12pm On Dec 08, 2023
List of what might be wrong
1. She was circumcised
2. She has extreme low libido
3. She doesn't love you i'e no feelings for you.

And op avoid pre marital sex please.
Re: Please, Help! My Girlfriend Is Asexual, She Doesn't Find Sex Interesting. by ElliotP: 4:44pm On Dec 08, 2023
First of all almost all Nigerian girls have rape stories, secondly I assure you that barney is sexually active, she's just not sexually active with you, and she's seen you're a sissy that's why she taking advantage, if she's asexual let her go because it's obvious you need some pussy in your life

1 Like

Re: Please, Help! My Girlfriend Is Asexual, She Doesn't Find Sex Interesting. by Dizzyyish: 5:46pm On Dec 08, 2023
ElliotP:
First of all almost all Nigerian girls have rape stories, secondly I assure you that barney is sexually active, she's just not sexually active with you, and she's seen you're a sissy that's why she taking advantage, if she's asexual let her go because it's obvious you need some pussy in your life

Unfortunately @OP, this is it. When you said "wait" I thought you meant like a few weeks (which is already a sign that she's not sexually attracted to you) but you seem to be waiting till marriage.

Your mention of 'love' makes it more likely that she's seeing you like one soft guy. She is a woman, and there are men she's attracted to - would she honestly just lay down like a plank of wood with those men?

Even if the disdain of sex due to trauma is true, why would you willingly plan to marry someone with unresolved trauma? Don't let love trap you between a rock and a hard place.
Re: Please, Help! My Girlfriend Is Asexual, She Doesn't Find Sex Interesting. by Okoroawusa: 6:02pm On Dec 08, 2023
Youngman better leave yeye relationship before I swear for you

(1) (Reply)

I'm Now Heading For The AFCON: See My Decision About Sex / Romance / Can U Tell Ur B/f U Were Raped And Guys How Will U Feel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.