Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,697 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Share Your Experience With An Incompetent Doctor. - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Share Your Experience With An Incompetent Doctor. (15810 Views)

Coronavirus: Share Your Experience Staying At Home / Share Your Experience(s) With Nigerian Doctors / Nigerian Doctors And Nurses Are Incompetent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Experience With An Incompetent Doctor. by ekitimanalways(m): 9:36am On Dec 16, 2023
Komu1048:
With the mass exodus of real doctors, we r left with mediocre.

Mine happen around September, I don’t know if it’s a case of off-minded or overworked.

When I was consulting with the doctor on the symptoms I was having. This doctor kept writing all the test in this life, he wrote upto 11 test for ulcer symptoms at once. Those test took almost all my savings but since o need cure I didnt care. When I was now discussing with a doc friend of mine he said I only need 2of those tests. Last last when I went back to the hospital I met another doctor on his seat, that one said the same thing that y will I do all this irrelevant test , that one only made us of two test result and prescribe drugs base on them.

Second doctor must be a newbie, that one want to create a blood line on my vein, Jesus she will try it more than 5times until a nurse have to help her. U have to see how she was shaking n swearing profusely. I just kept looking at her, using me as experiment
grin
Re: Share Your Experience With An Incompetent Doctor. by Error401: 11:50am On Dec 16, 2023
Why is symptoms diagnosis necessary?
If scan or serum test will be the first recommendation, there is no point in asking for symptoms. Is there?

kingreign:

You want to tell an expat in his field what to do and how to do things, when it all goes south you'd still blame him.

Nigerians are something else. A scan is also one of the simpler diagnosis too. Just so you know.
Re: Share Your Experience With An Incompetent Doctor. by Thegamingorca(m): 11:55am On Dec 16, 2023
kingreign:

You want to tell an expat in his field what to do and how to do things, when it all goes south you'd still blame him.

Nigerians are something else. A scan is also one of the simpler diagnosis too. Just so you know.

grin you no read where he say nah hin pocket hin been dey consider grin
Re: Share Your Experience With An Incompetent Doctor. by kingreign(m): 11:58am On Dec 16, 2023
Error401:
Why is symptoms diagnosis necessary?
If scan or serum test will be the first recommendation, there is no point in asking for symptoms. Is there?

I fix cars, and I ask what symptoms to narrow down on time spent checking thru all the whole car systems. Then I perform professional diagnosis to pin point the exact fault and part at fault.

This is similar to what occurs in healthcare.
Re: Share Your Experience With An Incompetent Doctor. by Error401: 12:32pm On Dec 16, 2023
Thank you.
cool cool cool cool cool
kingreign:

I fix cars, and I ask what symptoms to narrow down on time spent checking thru all the whole car systems. Then I perform professional diagnosis to pin point the exact fault and part at fault.

This is similar to what occurs in healthcare.
Re: Share Your Experience With An Incompetent Doctor. by kingreign(m): 2:28pm On Dec 16, 2023
Thegamingorca:

grin you no read where he say nah hin pocket hin been dey consider grin

Him pocket over him life? angry cry
Re: Share Your Experience With An Incompetent Doctor. by Thegamingorca(m): 2:30pm On Dec 16, 2023
kingreign:

Him pocket over him life? angry cry

Over him sight rather. You know say every man get two eye.
Re: Share Your Experience With An Incompetent Doctor. by kingreign(m): 4:17pm On Dec 16, 2023
Thegamingorca:

Over him sight rather. You know say every man get two eye.

So he prefers to lose one and be called a 'one eyed Sunday' grin cheesy
Re: Share Your Experience With An Incompetent Doctor. by Thegamingorca(m): 6:14pm On Dec 16, 2023
kingreign:

So he prefers to lose one and be called a 'one eyed Sunday' grin cheesy
One eyed Sunday nah king of the blind oh. No go there. First of his name. King of the disabled. Penny-wise pound foolish
Re: Share Your Experience With An Incompetent Doctor. by mystery22: 9:56pm On Jan 13
truthfinder319:
It is your life that is finished.
President Tinubu is just 7 months in office. All you see in every post is Tinubu. Not even Peter Obi son can reason this so low. Get a job

you won't even have a life this new year, anlmal

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Need A Bigger Butt. / 10 Health Benefits Of Cashew Nuts / Powerful Natural Tea For Shrinking Fibroids & Tumors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.