Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,907 members, 7,821,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? (13657 Views)

Trending Video Of Noodles Sold In Nylon Bags / You Can Only Buy 2 Packs Of Juice - SPAR Supermarket Tells Customers (photo) / Different Varieties Of Noodles Prepared By Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by iamoyindamola(m): 11:28am On Dec 10, 2023
3 indomitable is enough for me with 2 eggs
Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:34am On Dec 10, 2023
1¹/2 super pack not a fan indomie
Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by ucnwafor(m): 11:35am On Dec 10, 2023
I no see am as na food, Indomie food is processed...married men be guided
Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by Adewale1603(m): 11:35am On Dec 10, 2023
I hate noodles. Doesn't eat it
Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by sylve11: 11:36am On Dec 10, 2023
LagosG:
I don't like the big pack noodles. I prefer the smaller packs. I'm old school like that. The only problem is that these days as a fully grown adult, I don't eat noodles as an in-between meals. I eat it as a full meal, breakfast, lunch or dinner so I make 6 to get my filling. Someone called me a glutton because of this and I must fry eggs with it.

Abeg adults, when you make noodles at home, how many do you cook?

Pic credit - Google

6 packs of indomie.

My guy, you're not a glutton. You're a glueater.
shocked shocked cool

1 Like

Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by sylve11: 11:38am On Dec 10, 2023
LagosG:

Nice try. I'm not married.

Your jokes are dryer than Somalia

😆 🤣 cool
Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by sylve11: 11:39am On Dec 10, 2023
nawaforyouo:
grin

Hungryman

1350 embarassed

Tell me you are joking. sad cool
Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by captaininiobong(m): 11:40am On Dec 10, 2023
6 big packs if I'm hungry..that can carry me till next day.
Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by Caseywilliams(m): 11:43am On Dec 10, 2023
Two small pack, (#120) Own.
Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by TheWinterBird(f): 11:46am On Dec 10, 2023
If I'm making for myself, between one to two. I put lots of stuff in them (shrimps, salmon, one whole onion, garlic, peppers, etc) that are filling, so no need to make more than that. If I'm making for others, then yes, I'll make more.
Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by Quenncee: 11:46am On Dec 10, 2023
LagosG:
I don't like the big pack noodles. I prefer the smaller packs. I'm old school like that. The only problem is that these days as a fully grown adult, I don't eat noodles as an in-between meals. I eat it as a full meal, breakfast, lunch or dinner so I make 6 to get my filling. Someone called me a glutton because of this and I must fry eggs with it.

Pic credit - Google
cancer loading...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by AntiChristian: 11:47am On Dec 10, 2023
Not a fan!
Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by GindoX(m): 11:48am On Dec 10, 2023
Indomie ma chop soteey, the thing start growing on my head.. they start calling me indomie boy, indomie nigga
Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by dododawa1: 11:49am On Dec 10, 2023
I prefer

Spaghetti
Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by uniqueuser(m): 11:49am On Dec 10, 2023
Caseywilliams:
Two small pack, (#120) Own.
is there still 120 indomie?

dododawa1:
I prefer

Spaghetti
Gbam! Spaghetti >>> Indomie, especially Golden Penny cause I don't like all these spaghetti slim.
Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by HugoBoss10(m): 11:49am On Dec 10, 2023
grin
Greenfaces:
Depending on the day of the month.

Between first 10 days after salary, I can eat three packs.

From 20th above I eat just one
Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by epainos: 11:50am On Dec 10, 2023
LagosG:

Lmao! I eat noodles a lot and I'm a millennial. My bick is dig and gets hard as a rock. Never ever in my life have I had a premature ejaculation...matter of fact it's quite the opposite. I suffer from delayed ejaculation.

Nobody should blame noodles for their other ridiculous life choices.
The human body is tough and can take junk, and it can easily return to its original form as soon as the right conditions are met. The only wahala is when there is a blockage at the end of nerves or tiny locations. Of course, before such blockages occur, the body must have been seriously abused. Also, another wahala is when there is an organ defect that needs replacement. And finally when there are gene issues which is always the choice of protein and carbs we eat.

It will only take a second for that big strong thing of yours to go flat. And as soon as it occurs, that is it. It only takes something to happen to your prostate and then, you will understand what it means to eat noodles.

Keep eating your noodles. I pray you pass 45 years if you are a late millennial. It's not even rice or spaghetti ooo....noddles. grin

Don't worry.... 40 years ....just 40. When you pass that...come and insult me.

Read the bolded part in your post....one day, you will reflect and say.....yes...na me use my hand do myself cos dem tell me concerning this noodle...and it was my choice. It is always late for people who argue and defend their choices. In fact, it is hard to convince adults....dont worry....keep eating your noodles. To me... it is not my call to call you a glutton...you just don't know the consequence of your actions...but you will pay for it dearly. It is just a matter of time.

Best of luck!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by Fryx: 11:53am On Dec 10, 2023
LagosG:

Pic credit - Google

2 pack with 2 eggs. I struggle to finish it sef.
Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by babaRUNtinz(m): 11:56am On Dec 10, 2023
2 indomitables, 2eggs,Lobatan!!
Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by maureensylvia(f): 11:57am On Dec 10, 2023
3 packs
Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 11:59am On Dec 10, 2023
The number of packs depends on my hunger level.

You'll be scandalised at how much food could fit into this flat tummy when I'm sufficiently hungry.

Better not ask.
Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by gladdensir(m): 11:59am On Dec 10, 2023
I fit hammer two belleful indomie
Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by Mrfeel: 12:00pm On Dec 10, 2023
I used to eat only one few years ago but these days is two cause they have reduced the quantity, but 1 hungry man size is enough
Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by KushLyon(m): 12:00pm On Dec 10, 2023
Just 2 abeg, or when I am very hungry I can do 3, anything more than that dey quick tire me

Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:05pm On Dec 10, 2023
I cant eat too much of it, I'll end up givin it to my dog. Two small ones is ok for me with plenty pepper 🌶
Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by BigDawsNet: 12:05pm On Dec 10, 2023
LagosG:

Pic credit - Google

Just 2.. with fried Eggses 😎 +cold Vitamalt
Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by Miravik900(m): 12:06pm On Dec 10, 2023
One with one egg is enough for me
Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by Nemesis0147(m): 12:07pm On Dec 10, 2023
2 with 2 eggs but I hardly finish it.
Super pack…the one of 300
Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by Focusmind: 12:10pm On Dec 10, 2023
Because of age and other considerations, I take one small one with one egg for breakfast or dinner. When extremely hungry and no food insight, I take two small ones and one egg. Nobody cooks indomie for me o. I cook it myself, with serious parboiling and taking off the initial water and then fry it small, with onions and oil from titus sardines. I will keep the sardines for my kids to use for bread or their own indomie.

1 Like

Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by Juoflife1(f): 12:12pm On Dec 10, 2023
3 indomitables pack
Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by nedekid: 12:16pm On Dec 10, 2023
The normal size one, don't know what it is called. Ie the one after the smallest.
That is enough for me.
I eat just once daily. So if I have it in the morning, till the next day before I chow.
I always upgrade it sha..

Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by Juniorangel(m): 12:21pm On Dec 10, 2023
Hungry man size 1 pack perey...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If You Are In Canada, See How Not To Run Out Of Nigerian Foodstuff / Is Indomie Seasoning Really Carcinogenic? / What Is The English Name Of This Thing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.