Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,172 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? (13682 Views)

Trending Video Of Noodles Sold In Nylon Bags / You Can Only Buy 2 Packs Of Juice - SPAR Supermarket Tells Customers (photo) / Different Varieties Of Noodles Prepared By Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by LagosG: 2:07pm On Dec 10, 2023
epainos:

The human body is tough and can take junk, and it can easily return to its original form as soon as the right conditions are met. The only wahala is when there is a blockage at the end of nerves or tiny locations. Of course, before such blockages occur, the body must have been seriously abused. Also, another wahala is when there is an organ defect that needs replacement. And finally when there are gene issues which is always the choice of protein and carbs we eat.

It will only take a second for that big strong thing of yours to go flat. And as soon as it occurs, that is it. It only takes something to happen to your prostate and then, you will understand what it means to eat noodles.

Keep eating your noodles. I pray you pass 45 years if you are a late millennial. It's not even rice or spaghetti ooo....noddles. grin

Don't worry.... 40 years ....just 40. When you pass that...come and insult me.

Read the bolded part in your post....one day, you will reflect and say.....yes...na me use my hand do myself cos dem tell me concerning this noodle...and it was my choice. It is always late for people who argue and defend their choices. In fact, it is hard to convince adults....dont worry....keep eating your noodles. To me... it is not my call to call you a glutton...you just don't know the consequence of your actions...but you will pay for it dearly. It is just a matter of time.

Best of luck!
Asians eat enough noodles for the entire planet 5 times over in their lifetime and the have the highest life expectancy.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by epainos: 2:10pm On Dec 10, 2023
LagosG:

Asians eat enough noodles for the entire planet 5 times over in their lifetime and the have the highest life expectancy.

And they eat organic vegetables and even fermented food times 1000. Still, go check the cancer rate in South Korea for example.

See....keep eating your noodles. I assure you that 50 years is too much for you.

Good luck!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by stacyadams: 2:12pm On Dec 10, 2023
LagosG:
I don't like the big pack noodles. I prefer the smaller packs. I'm old school like that. The only problem is that these days as a fully grown adult, I don't eat noodles as an in-between meals. I eat it as a full meal, breakfast, lunch or dinner so I make 6 to get my filling. Someone called me a glutton because of this and I must fry eggs with it.

Abeg adults, when you make noodles at home, how many do you cook?

Pic credit - Google

Since I discovered jollof indomie,na there I wan die...na just 2 small packs I dey chop ooo..any thing outside 2 ,I don abandon am
Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by mclloyd22: 2:17pm On Dec 10, 2023
Here’s the thing, outside Nigeria I can’t easily finish two smallest size of indomie so how come in Nigeria aside Abuja two smallest indomie be like appetizer. Standard organization of Nigeria only works in abj.

1 Like

Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by LagosG: 2:20pm On Dec 10, 2023
epainos:

And they eat organic vegetables and even fermented food times 1000. Still, go check the cancer rate in South Korea for example.

See....keep eating your noodles. I assure you that 50 years is too much for you.

Good luck!
Abeg carry your doomed prophecy to your own grave. I will live much longer than you and in great health. I eat noodles at least 3 times a week. That's a lot, I know but it wont be the death of me. I'm sure of it. Some smokers live till 90s while non smokers die before 40 from lung cancer caused by second hand smoke. This life no balance. Assumption will take you nowhere
Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by ceeceeco: 2:43pm On Dec 10, 2023
2 Super Pack is fine.
Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by BarrElChapo(m): 2:50pm On Dec 10, 2023
3 super pack. Ate yesterday
Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by MSN1(m): 3:06pm On Dec 10, 2023
LagosG:
I don't like the big pack noodles. I prefer the smaller packs. I'm old school like that. The only problem is that these days as a fully grown adult, I don't eat noodles as an in-between meals. I eat it as a full meal, breakfast, lunch or dinner so I make 6 to get my filling. Someone called me a glutton because of this and I must fry eggs with it.

Pic credit - Google
2 small indomietables or 1 super pack.
Thanks.
Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by itiswell1(m): 3:09pm On Dec 10, 2023
LagosG:

Pic credit - Google

I remember when I was addicted to this thing but God delivered me.

I have gone 4 years without tasting it even with different temptations around me.

1 Like

Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by Ijaya123: 3:31pm On Dec 10, 2023
LagosG:

Pic credit - Google

None. You can’t find that thing in my house. I would rather drink garri with groundnut than eat that thing.
Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by seanwilliam(m): 3:35pm On Dec 10, 2023
3 years ago, I Dey chop like 4 to 5 packs .. the smallest one . Or one and half hungry pack . Then I Dey chop like 2 to 3 cups of rice
But now, na two packs I dey chop, I no dey really chop like that again tbh.. at some point I thought I was sick .. grin
Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by Donedeal1(m): 3:40pm On Dec 10, 2023
Try 20 next time
Free advisor.
Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by Exceed15: 3:46pm On Dec 10, 2023
1 hungry man size is perfect for me with with fried egg + 1 chilled plastic Coke.
Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by purples25(f): 3:48pm On Dec 10, 2023
Two small onion indomie packs. If you get that addmie dry seasoning with dry veggies, that's okay (with eggs).

Better still, two small onion indomie packs with fresh veggies added. Make your own meatballs or add sausages cut up and garnish with boiled eggs.

1 Like

Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by symbianDON(m): 4:21pm On Dec 10, 2023
gladdensir:
I fit hammer two belleful indomie
guy na lie grin how you take de do am?
Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by Obagreatdatoye(m): 4:28pm On Dec 10, 2023
epainos:

The human body is tough and can take junk, and it can easily return to its original form as soon as the right conditions are met. The only wahala is when there is a blockage at the end of nerves or tiny locations. Of course, before such blockages occur, the body must have been seriously abused. Also, another wahala is when there is an organ defect that needs replacement. And finally when there are gene issues which is always the choice of protein and carbs we eat.

It will only take a second for that big strong thing of yours to go flat. And as soon as it occurs, that is it. It only takes something to happen to your prostate and then, you will understand what it means to eat noodles.

Keep eating your noodles. I pray you pass 45 years if you are a late millennial. It's not even rice or spaghetti ooo....noddles. grin

Don't worry.... 40 years ....just 40. When you pass that...come and insult me.

Read the bolded part in your post....one day, you will reflect and say.....yes...na me use my hand do myself cos dem tell me concerning this noodle...and it was my choice. It is always late for people who argue and defend their choices. In fact, it is hard to convince adults....dont worry....keep eating your noodles. To me... it is not my call to call you a glutton...you just don't know the consequence of your actions...but you will pay for it dearly. It is just a matter of time.

Best of luck!
You might even die before him ...that's the irony of life...
Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by gladdensir(m): 5:02pm On Dec 10, 2023
symbianDON:
guy na lie grin how you take de do am?

I fit o. Na truth I don tell you.
Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by Error401: 5:10pm On Dec 10, 2023
How is it possible to understand yoruba when you are from Delta? Are you based in Lagos?

ahnie:

Mo gbo yoruba dada...
Omo delta ni mi
Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by Greenfaces: 5:16pm On Dec 10, 2023
Jeon:

I don't understand. When?
Okay
Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by epainos: 5:20pm On Dec 10, 2023
LagosG:

Abeg carry your doomed prophecy to your own grave. I will live much longer than you and in great health. I eat noodles at least 3 times a week. That's a lot, I know but it wont be the death of me.
Cool down, bro. I am not making any prophecy...I am just telling you the result of an action. It is like...you study and get the concept and then practise with many examples like solving many examples of a mathematical theory...you will pass. If you don't get the concept, the examiner may serve into your hand...and you get lucky. And also...you may get every and everyone knows you are the best, but something like sickness can come in...and you don't make it at that spot...as long as it is not death...you can smash it anytime again. So, the wise decision is to do what....know one's strengths and go for the course of study (study what you enjoy), get the basics right, and practise with many examples so you cover everything before the exam. There is no way the exam can do your wayo.

I'm sure of it. Some smokers live till 90s while non smokers die before 40 from lung cancer caused by second hand smoke. This life no balance. Assumption will take you nowhere
This scenario above can be equated to very few that got lucky. They deserved into their hand. This group of people smoked till they were 90 and they did not get it. Many other factors may be there. You did not consider the various cleansing techniques they used. Lol.

And the scenario of those who didn't smoke, you did not consider the environment they lived in. Like living with a smoker. Lol. You don't smoke, but you can get lung cancer, and that person who smokes may not easily get it because he does something else, you don't do.

The bottom line is this...this thing I am doing...is it good or bad? What is good for the human body?

Summary:
1. Natural stuff is good...and artificial is bad.
2. Fermentation will reduce the effect of what is bad.
3. Vegetables (only organic) act as antioxidants.
4. Genes play a major role. However, no matter how good your gene is, if you abuse your body, things will happen. When? It depends on the individual. Period. And there are innovative ways of measuring how our body is getting weak these days.

Well...I don't argue with anyone...if you see the person who smoked till 120 years ago and that is the fellow you want to use as the benchmark, cool. That is your call. And if you want to use the careful person who was unknowingly careless to live with a smoker and got killed with cancer, it is your call. And again..if you want to use that healthy person who died in an accident saying something must kill someone, it is your call.

Brother, it doesn't change the fact that noodles is one of the most terrible food on the planet, and Asians themselves know about it...but they pride in eating fermented food. There is no day a Korean will go without eating kimchi. Lol. It is like that man who eats sugar and kills the correct herbal medicine to neutralize it. And he won't tell you what he does...but eat sugar like him, and make him the benchmark.

As long as you live in Nigeria now (I am a farmer), and I know the way farming is practised here and how food is stored, it is not a prophecy.....you will not last beyond 50 years with the amount of noodles you eat. It is not a prophecy. Why? You don't eat corrective food Asians eat. O be Naija food?

Oga... na your die...no be my die....so feel free to insult me. This post is not for you but for others in your shoes. This is why life expectancy in Naija is 55 years now. Think....how many old people do you have in Naija? 60 people are called grandma and grandpa here....lol... hardly will you see their mates who call them by their names because most of them are dead. Lol. But go to Asia...you will see 85 people still gathering in groups...and they call themselves names. Here...na spiritual parent old people turn themselves to cos that's the only way younger ones can interact with them...and na so so daddy...mummy...grandpa grandma dem dey call them. They get tired of living sooner cos all their mates are gone.

Oga...continue eating your noodles. Na your die...no be my die. grin

Good luck!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by epainos: 5:31pm On Dec 10, 2023
Obagreatdatoye:

You might even die before him ...that's the irony of life...

I will live long...first...he is a millennial and I am not. I have lived beyond him very well...so, your talk no matter here.

Concerning what you meant, you can read my previous posts. Some people may live a healthy life and still die young. Do you understand the reason the person died? Do not go into spiritual matters if you don't have the experience.

Death is not the end if you know deeper issues. Death can be a blessing for some.

What I am preaching here is to just do the right thing. Eat what is good for your body. Period. Using a few cases of people to represent the reason for your action will not affect anyone but you. If you choose to look at that 1 person out of 1,000 people who we think is unfortunate, it is your call. He might even be the most fortunate to die young.

The most important issue is that....we should die not a painful death. Some people who died in accidents suddenly are better than people who killed themselves due to wrong choices of food and had to pass through chemo. It is a choice for everyone.

We are just educating people on what is good and what is bad. If you choose to eat your noodles and you live to 130 years...Goodluck!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by davillian(m): 5:51pm On Dec 10, 2023
2 small pack
Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by rrkk(m): 5:57pm On Dec 10, 2023
3 small packs or 1 hungry man.
Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by LagosG: 6:05pm On Dec 10, 2023
epainos:

Cool down, bro. I am not making any prophecy...I am just telling you the result of an action. It is like...you study and get the concept and then practise with many examples like solving many examples of a mathematical theory...you will pass. If you don't get the concept, the examiner may serve into your hand...and you get lucky. And also...you may get every and everyone knows you are the best, but something like sickness can come in...and you don't make it at that spot...as long as it is not death...you can smash it anytime again. So, the wise decision is to do what....know one's strengths and go for the course of study (study what you enjoy), get the basics right, and practise with many examples so you cover everything before the exam. There is no way the exam can do your wayo.

This scenario above can be equated to very few that got lucky. They deserved into their hand. This group of people smoked till they were 90 and they did not get it. Many other factors may be there. You did not consider the various cleansing techniques they used. Lol.

And the scenario of those who didn't smoke, you did not consider the environment they lived in. Like living with a smoker. Lol. You don't smoke, but you can get lung cancer, and that person who smokes may not easily get it because he does something else, you don't do.

The bottom line is this...this thing I am doing...is it good or bad? What is good for the human body?

Summary:
1. Natural stuff is good...and artificial is bad.
2. Fermentation will reduce the effect of what is bad.
3. Vegetables (only organic) act as antioxidants.
4. Genes play a major role. However, no matter how good your gene is, if you abuse your body, things will happen. When? It depends on the individual. Period. And there are innovative ways of measuring how our body is getting weak these days.

Well...I don't argue with anyone...if you see the person who smoked till 120 years ago and that is the fellow you want to use as the benchmark, cool. That is your call. And if you want to use the careful person who was unknowingly careless to live with a smoker and got killed with cancer, it is your call. And again..if you want to use that healthy person who died in an accident saying something must kill someone, it is your call.

Brother, it doesn't change the fact that noodles is one of the most terrible food on the planet, and Asians themselves know about it...but they pride in eating fermented food. There is no day a Korean will go without eating kimchi. Lol. It is like that man who eats sugar and kills the correct herbal medicine to neutralize it. And he won't tell you what he does...but eat sugar like him, and make him the benchmark.

As long as you live in Nigeria now (I am a farmer), and I know the way farming is practised here and how food is stored, it is not a prophecy.....you will not last beyond 50 years with the amount of noodles you eat. It is not a prophecy. Why? You don't eat corrective food Asians eat. O be Naija food?

Oga... na your die...no be my die....so feel free to insult me. This post is not for you but for others in your shoes. This is why life expectancy in Naija is 55 years now. Think....how many old people do you have in Naija? 60 people are called grandma and grandpa here....lol... hardly will you see their mates who call them by their names because most of them are dead. Lol. But go to Asia...you will see 85 people still gathering in groups...and they call themselves names. Here...na spiritual parent old people turn themselves to cos that's the only way younger ones can interact with them...and na so so daddy...mummy...grandpa grandma dem dey call them. They get tired of living sooner cos all their mates are gone.

Oga...continue eating your noodles. Na your die...no be my die. grin

Good luck!
You talk too fuckin much for a guy. Take your self righteous bullshit elsewhere
Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by dontrulee: 6:09pm On Dec 10, 2023
I eat indomie only as an appetizer.
I can eat up to 6small packs and three hungry man size when I'm extremely hungry. I eat half of it while on the pot still on fire and finish the remaining within two minutes as I love my noodles very very hot.

It burns my tongue and the roof of my mouth most times but I don't mind the pains
Noodles is bae unfortunately I hardly eat it anymore
Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by cenaman(m): 6:32pm On Dec 10, 2023
4 packs of 500g "bellefull".
Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by epainos: 6:42pm On Dec 10, 2023
LagosG:

You talk too fuckin much for a guy. Take your self righteous bullshit elsewhere
Na your papa you dey talk to....you this millennial brat. Na your papa be the fucking useless guy you used above. Oponu. Whether
a self righteous ooo..or not...na your die. No be me go pay for your chemo...na you...so...eat your noodles. grin Again... See...like i said....na your die...no be anyone's die.

Now, I can say you are a glutton cos you are obsessed with your noodles. Na that food go kill you ....glutton. only you..dey wack packs of noodles...and dey defend am like say na better thing. If you wan kill a Naija man...use food. See...add 20 eggs from chickens fed with commercial poison or grown with growth hormones like how most farmers do here. Eat am...chop am. Na your die...no be mine. Eat your noodles... grin

That your big pencil.....before you reach 35 to 40...e go enter flat....na your erectile dysfunction....no be mine. So....gather yourself together...and chop am more. Increase the noodles. cheesy

Glutton grin
Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by Coolgent(m): 7:24pm On Dec 10, 2023
Jeon:
Hungry man
.☺

You fit chop2 hungry man size
Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by RPG2020(m): 8:57pm On Dec 10, 2023
9 packs without eggs only tomato 🍅 onion 🧅 fry them together cheesy
Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by masqot(m): 9:11pm On Dec 10, 2023
0. Cos I don’t like it
Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by BBIA: 9:24pm On Dec 10, 2023
ahnie:

2 super packs pe're
For you and your pack of children I believe grin
Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by BBIA: 9:25pm On Dec 10, 2023
Jeon:
Hungry man
.☺
How long does it take you to sell enough awara to be able to afford noodles?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ojojo Recipe: How To Prepare Nigerian Ojojo (water Yam Fritters) / If You Are In Canada, See How Not To Run Out Of Nigerian Foodstuff / What Is The English Name Of This Thing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.