Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,143 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? (13639 Views)

Trending Video Of Noodles Sold In Nylon Bags / You Can Only Buy 2 Packs Of Juice - SPAR Supermarket Tells Customers (photo) / Different Varieties Of Noodles Prepared By Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by FengChui(m): 12:23pm On Dec 10, 2023
I do 8 super packs with 6 eggs.
But if it’s hungry man, I do between 4 & 5.
Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by marksleek2584(m): 12:28pm On Dec 10, 2023
LagosG:
I don't like the big pack noodles. I prefer the smaller packs. I'm old school like that. The only problem is that these days as a fully grown adult, I don't eat noodles as an in-between meals. I eat it as a full meal, breakfast, lunch or dinner so I make 6 to get my filling. Someone called me a glutton because of this and I must fry eggs with it.

Abeg adults, when you make noodles at home, how many do you cook?

Pic credit - Google
6 ke? Wtf! The most of the small packs I can eat is 2.....maybe cause I see it as a go in between sha....even the hungry mam size...the best is 1 and a half. 6 packs?! Men you're a f''kin glutton!
Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by Caseywilliams(m): 12:34pm On Dec 10, 2023
[quote author=uniqueuser post=127409431]
is there still 120 indomie?

Gbam! Spaghetti >>> Indomie, especially Golden Penny cause I don't like all these spaghetti slim.

Sure...used to be #100 before this present govmnt came to be.
Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by femi4: 12:35pm On Dec 10, 2023
LagosG:
I don't like the big pack noodles. I prefer the smaller packs. I'm old school like that. The only problem is that these days as a fully grown adult, I don't eat noodles as an in-between meals. I eat it as a full meal, breakfast, lunch or dinner so I make 6 to get my filling. Someone called me a glutton because of this and I must fry eggs with it.

Pic credit - Google
Just 2. Food like that isn't meant to occupy every space on the abdomen
Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by 10thTenthMan: 12:43pm On Dec 10, 2023
LagosG:

Pic credit - Google

Two (2) Hungry Man Packs.

The noodles must come with fried plantain. I don’t eat indomie without dodo.

I like my noodles busy and colorful!

The garnishing includes green peas, green peppers, red peppers, yellow peppers, carrots, onions, and sliced liver, prawns/shrimp, etc. with either boiled or fried eggs. As per meat/fish I prefer Turkey, Chicken or ‘Ice-Fish’/Mackerel.

I don’t eat indomie noodles without a drink either.

Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by Jeon(f): 12:44pm On Dec 10, 2023
Greenfaces:

We've met before. But I can't remember if we quarrelled or we were friends.
I don't understand. When?

9 Likes

Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by Benwallt(m): 12:47pm On Dec 10, 2023
LagosG:

Pic credit - Google

Naija girls go don suffer for your hand. This thing magnets like kilode
Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by Incrediblekutty(m): 12:48pm On Dec 10, 2023
4 indomitables are enough for me. Atimes I don't finish it sef
Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by jojothaiv(m): 12:49pm On Dec 10, 2023
Not a fan.

Soaked G square all the way.
Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by Trizyd(m): 12:53pm On Dec 10, 2023
Small ones, meta pere
Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by Gajagojo: 12:59pm On Dec 10, 2023
My question to people that eat noodles

What do you know that noodles are made of
Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by FireUpNow(m): 1:05pm On Dec 10, 2023
Na wa oo. Which kind news be this?
Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by Akerele44(m): 1:06pm On Dec 10, 2023
One Indomie bellefull pack is okay for me
Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by Alexiiydon: 1:09pm On Dec 10, 2023
Jeon:
Hungry man
.☺
lesbian shut up
Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by Error401: 1:16pm On Dec 10, 2023
2 packs of the small ones (70g)

LagosG:

Pic credit - Google
Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by TinubuNG: 1:16pm On Dec 10, 2023
3 small packs with fried egg is ok for me.
Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by Error401: 1:16pm On Dec 10, 2023
werey, olounje ya abolounjeku oshi grin grin grin grin

ahnie:

2 super packs pe're
Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by Teeboy06(m): 1:16pm On Dec 10, 2023
3 Packs is ok

Aseju ni 7 packs(Glutton)
Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by ahnie: 1:19pm On Dec 10, 2023
[Chineke kpuo isi mpagi oku.quote author=Error401 post=127410693]werey, olounje ya abolounjeku oshi grin grin grin grin

[/quote]
Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by ahnie: 1:19pm On Dec 10, 2023
Nkita rachia amu mpa gi ebea.
Error401:
werey, olounje ya abolounjeku oshi grin grin grin grin

Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by warrifinest1985: 1:25pm On Dec 10, 2023
LagosG:

Pic credit - Google
2 hungry man with 4 egg fried on top thats my guage! I can even finish 3 pack if i smoke weed before eating!
Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by Badgers14: 1:28pm On Dec 10, 2023
LagosG:

Pic credit - Google

6 noodles plus fried eggs in this Tinubulation economy?

Baba na you dey reign oo grin
Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by Badgers14: 1:30pm On Dec 10, 2023
Greenfaces:
Depending on the day of the month.

Between first 10 days after salary, I can eat three packs.

From 20th above I eat just one

From 20th and above that's when Sapa don dey show hin face grin grin
Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by Najdorf: 1:37pm On Dec 10, 2023
DevilishMan:
None.
Noodles are for Gen Z kids with weak erection.
Are you normal grin?
Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by ikeno(m): 1:38pm On Dec 10, 2023
Indomie na food something you go eat finish e go be like say you no eat.that one na fowl food not meant for adult but children
Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by Error401: 1:55pm On Dec 10, 2023
Haha, no vex abeg i bin tink say u be yoruba

ahnie:
Nkita rachia amu mpa gi ebea.
Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by ahnie: 1:58pm On Dec 10, 2023
Error401:
Haha, no vex abeg i bin tink say u be yoruba

We're even....I m not Igbo,But I have mad love for the Igbos
Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by Clinghton: 1:59pm On Dec 10, 2023
Just one pack of bellyful, with soft bread am ok.

1 Like

Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by Error401: 2:00pm On Dec 10, 2023
What was written? And do you understand my comment?

ahnie:

We're even....I m not Igbo,But I have mad love for the Igbos
Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by Freshtruth(m): 2:06pm On Dec 10, 2023
I sewar to.God u see that Belle full na 2 I dey buy before I go bellefull
Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by ahnie: 2:06pm On Dec 10, 2023
Error401:
What was written? And do you understand my comment?

Mo gbo yoruba dada...
Omo delta ni mi
Re: How Many Packs Of Noodles Do You Eat? by 12345baba(m): 2:06pm On Dec 10, 2023
These days noodles that leave a funny feeling in ur breath and tooth. Nafdac suppose torchlight indomie factory there quality done drop

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Become Certified In PUBLIC RELATIONS. / If You Are In Canada, See How Not To Run Out Of Nigerian Foodstuff / Is Indomie Seasoning Really Carcinogenic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.