Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Sleeping With A Man And Expecting Him To Give You Money After Is Hook Up. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sleeping With A Man And Expecting Him To Give You Money After Is Hook Up. (687 Views)

Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady / Trusting A Woman Is Like Drinking Poison And Expecting Not To Die. / 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sleeping With A Man And Expecting Him To Give You Money After Is Hook Up. by Havesomesense(m): 11:51pm On Dec 07, 2023
If after sleeping with a man, you expect him to give you money even if it is transport, my dear you are a hook up girl, it does not matter if you are in level one or level ten.

2 Likes

Re: Sleeping With A Man And Expecting Him To Give You Money After Is Hook Up. by Evolutionism: 12:14am On Dec 08, 2023
Havesomesense:
If after sleeping with a man, you expect him to give you money even if it is transport, my dear you are a hook up girl, it does not matter if you are in level one or level ten.

Okay.
Re: Sleeping With A Man And Expecting Him To Give You Money After Is Hook Up. by ikeno(m): 12:30am On Dec 08, 2023
Havesomesense:
Level 1 or 10

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With A Man And Expecting Him To Give You Money After Is Hook Up. by carl90(m): 2:13am On Dec 08, 2023
No , you are getting it wrong.
U can sleep with a girlfriend and give her transport fare.
Does that make your girlfriend a hook up babe all of a sudden?
NO!
Have you slept with a prostitute before?
That is same way of sleeping with a hook-up...
Re: Sleeping With A Man And Expecting Him To Give You Money After Is Hook Up. by sulakishop(m): 3:06am On Dec 08, 2023
Hookup is the order of the day
Re: Sleeping With A Man And Expecting Him To Give You Money After Is Hook Up. by mysticwarrior(m): 6:49am On Dec 08, 2023
carl90:
NO!
Why she no go carry her transport come your place?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sleeping With A Man And Expecting Him To Give You Money After Is Hook Up. by Havesomesense(m): 4:49pm On Dec 08, 2023
carl90:
NO!

If she’s expecting you to give her money she’s a hook up girl.
Re: Sleeping With A Man And Expecting Him To Give You Money After Is Hook Up. by Kobojunkie: 4:52pm On Dec 08, 2023
Havesomesense:
They say birds of a feather flock together, so by sleeping with a hookup girl, are not yourself a hookup boy - boy who has sex with hookup girls? undecided
Re: Sleeping With A Man And Expecting Him To Give You Money After Is Hook Up. by Havesomesense(m): 9:07pm On Dec 08, 2023
Kobojunkie:
They say birds of a feather flock together, so by sleeping with a hookup girl, are not yourself a hookup boy - boy who has sex with hookup girls? undecided

If she expects money, maybe.

(1) (Reply)

Trendy Video Of A Priestess & Her Husband As They Tie The Knot By A River (vid) / Share Me Your Opinions! / Beauty In The Eyes Of The Beholder'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.