Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,057 members, 7,863,748 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:41 AM

Have You Ever Been "Born Again" ? ( Ghost Mode) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been "Born Again" ? ( Ghost Mode) (160 Views)

What made you put a banny in Ghost Mode? / She Deflowered Me, Says No Sex Anymore As She Turns Born-Again / Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been "Born Again" ? ( Ghost Mode) by codedgalaxy: 12:32am On Dec 08, 2023
Man: What are you doing shoveling shit tommy?
Tommy: just remiding myself what i would have become if i am not what i am today.(chuckles) Yea! A shit shovler.
The above scenerio is from a movie scene from the "peaky blinders" series .
It is of my believe that every made person like tommy has over time had a point were they had two options,which is either to be overwhelmed by their pain/situation or to go ghost mode for a period and come back reborn .
Which begs the question,
*Have you ever gone ghost mode to be reborn?
If so, what prompted you?
*did you achieved your aim?
Re: Have You Ever Been "Born Again" ? ( Ghost Mode) by woginid967: 2:06am On Dec 08, 2023
codedgalaxy:
Man: What are you doing shoveling shit tommy?
Tommy: just remiding myself what i would have become if i am not what i am today.(chuckles) Yea! A shit shovler.
The above scenerio is from a movie scene from the "peaky blinders" series .
It is of my believe that every made person like tommy has over time had a point were they had two options,which is either to be overwhelmed by their pain/situation or to go ghost mode for a period and come back reborn .
Which begs the question,
*Have you ever gone ghost mode to be reborn?
If so, what prompted you?
*did you achieved your aim?

She was the love of my life.
I invested money, time, pleasure, gifts, set her up. From secondary till she graduated.

Only to find out she was in love with one of my boys who has no money but like a slippery snake knows how to talk to women.

She gor pregnant for him, aborted and almost died, 5 years secret sexcapades got revealed when i went to the hospital and a nurse who is a church member told me everything, i hacccked her fones and confirmed everything.

I thanked her and moved on to go get REBORN, I became a CEO and landlord of where she currently lives with her 3rd husband and 6 children and she is not even 30 yet... They cant make rent for 2years now. So i pity them and didnt throw them out.

Being richer, better, greater than her existence is enough for me. But the pain is fresh everytime and I see ladies with celestial beauty but not conscience
Re: Have You Ever Been "Born Again" ? ( Ghost Mode) by codedgalaxy: 5:54am On Dec 08, 2023
woginid967:

She was the love of my life.
I invested money, time, pleasure, gifts, set her up. From secondary till she graduated.

Only to find out she was in love with one of my boys who has no money but like a slippery snake knows how to talk to women.

She gor pregnant for him, aborted and almost died, 5 years secret sexcapades got revealed when i went to the
Damn ! that hurt's.
Never trust women, sex is like a drug to them and they are like addicts.
Trust me man, you can never give a woman enough sex.
Once upon a time girl claimed to be pregnate for one of my guy which was false but, my guy accepted he was the lovey dovey kinda guy, damn him .
He brought the girl over to salute me and maybe spend the the weekend together at my place.
Long story short even in her pregnant state, babe didnt allow me to rest just giving signals me with every damn oppurtunity she gets.
I really felt for that my gee cause, with this girl he is likely to raise more bastards
Re: Have You Ever Been "Born Again" ? ( Ghost Mode) by codedgalaxy: 7:09am On Dec 08, 2023
TRUE "REBORN" STORY....
It was on a sunday, mama was so damn sick. said she was hungry and will love a good goat meat stew and rice damn,
I never knew she was making her last 'meal' wish. I told her to chill that i was expecting some money that evening.
I had no farthing to my name that day i went out to meet a bro for help.
My gee gave me #500, i took the money but some "malt and milk" for her cause was complaining of losing strength. She thanked me and i promised to give her that meal she asked for, in the evening as soon as my money drops.
Long story short she didnt made it till evening she died that afternoon in my arms at the hospital.
Till that i am always vexed in my spirit each time i sit to eat a well garnished meal goat meat,chicken and likes cause it brings back dark memories damn!
Re: Have You Ever Been "Born Again" ? ( Ghost Mode) by codedgalaxy: 7:33am On Dec 08, 2023
Damn this thread is bringing out some old damn memories.
During my 'reborn' journey happend to work for a construction company. For two years I worked so hard that i didnt had time to look fresh.
The day i quit, i took out time to do a little bit of grooming after which, i was looking my quite handsome again.
As i walked out the workers quaters, i overheard one food seller at the quaters there asking someone if that really was me.
In her words " i thought that brod na old man o, never knew he was this handsome".
Damn! I smiled, its all for the "reborn".
Re: Have You Ever Been "Born Again" ? ( Ghost Mode) by codedgalaxy: 8:35am On Dec 08, 2023
Babe said she war quitting her current job that she wants to transfer to another i said, 'ok'
Within a week she was already working at a diffrent firm.
I was happy for her but some how it was kind of suprising cause, how do yo quite a well paying job to settle for a low paying job.
I kept my cool, untill one night she told me to cum inside her that she wanna have my baby of which i refused, next she told me she would like to settle down the following year.
Long story short, the truth was she was already pregnant for her current employer damn!

(1) (Reply)

. / What A Domestic-violent Man Should Know? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.