Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Loss Of Libido Due To Depression: How Does One Revive It? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Loss Of Libido Due To Depression: How Does One Revive It? (23893 Views)

How Do I Cope With The Loss Of My Sister? / Childless For 9 Years: Help! I'm Losing My Mind To Depression! / What Is The Issue Leading You To Depression Now! Intelligent Minds Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loss Of Libido Due To Depression: How Does One Revive It? by 12345baba(m): 12:48pm On Dec 10, 2023
Undepress urself.
Re: Loss Of Libido Due To Depression: How Does One Revive It? by ImoleNaija: 12:52pm On Dec 10, 2023
RabbitGuy:

You are owing #130k Right?

Yes, and the person's wife is critically ill which costs the family so much. If I have nothing to support them in this dire situation, I shouldn't owe them either.

My wife's POS business is also suffering from the turbulence, as she had to part with #70k when he came to us for money.

It's really worrisome.
Re: Loss Of Libido Due To Depression: How Does One Revive It? by Uniquekriss(m): 12:54pm On Dec 10, 2023
ImoleNaija:
For weeks, I have lost interest in sex. Even when I try to force the erection, I lose it before mounting, as there's no strength to sustain it at all. All her words of encouragement/motivation hold no water. She's so pitiful.

Experienced husbands, how do you manage your sex drives & financial depression?
baba broke man no suppose dey knack, you get mind sha.
Re: Loss Of Libido Due To Depression: How Does One Revive It? by Princeokwuego1(m): 12:54pm On Dec 10, 2023
Am tellling you what is working any your saying another thing.so why complanin since you dont want to take advice what work for others.
ImoleNaija:

Una still wan extort me in this financial turbulence? angry
Re: Loss Of Libido Due To Depression: How Does One Revive It? by MrJames007: 12:54pm On Dec 10, 2023
woginid967:

Why not sort out the depression first, then it will come back naturally.

Dont buy herbal things like Smackdown, buranrashiii, knackademous,... Its not good.

A happy man, lasts long. Sort out the depression first sir please
lol
Re: Loss Of Libido Due To Depression: How Does One Revive It? by Fcwilly: 12:56pm On Dec 10, 2023
ImoleNaija:
For weeks, I have lost interest in sex. Even when I try to force the erection, I lose it before mounting, as there's no strength to sustain it at all. All her words of encouragement/motivation hold no water. She's so pitiful.

See a gynecologist and psychologist
Re: Loss Of Libido Due To Depression: How Does One Revive It? by obesse: 12:57pm On Dec 10, 2023
ImoleNaija:

Exercise more, it helps to reduce level of depression.
Take genuine zinc tablets(50mgs to 100mgs 3 times a week). Buy only from a reputable pharmacy. Zinc would activate your prostates and testicles and help them perform effectively.
In addition, on a regular basis, consume the following in moderation:
1. Watermelon
2. Coconuts
3. Dates
4. Tiger nuts
5. Kolanut(Hausas call it goro, yorubas call it obi). Little quantity because of the caffeine content. But kolanut is one of the most potent of them all.
6: Zobo without sugar(this will lower your blood pressure, reduce inflammation in your veins, and reduce depression.
7: Ginger tea. (Ginger tea and watermelon would change the consistency of your blood, and push enough blood to your manhood. That way you can sustain the erection.)
Within 2 weeks, you will have the ability to give your wife endless orgasm, because your manhood would give her the kind of bulala she has never received before.
NB: This is not just a theory. It has worked for me and for everyone who learnt from me.
Even at over 50 years, my abunnan remains standing like a rod every time I wake up in the morning!
grin

4 Likes

Re: Loss Of Libido Due To Depression: How Does One Revive It? by Stephench: 12:57pm On Dec 10, 2023
If you're taking anti depressants, you'll always have low libido - that's a well known side effects on both men and women.

We people say that antidepressants work for them but when I tried it some time ago, it only does more harm than good
Re: Loss Of Libido Due To Depression: How Does One Revive It? by ImoleNaija: 12:59pm On Dec 10, 2023
Uniquekriss:
baba broke man no suppose dey knack, you get mind sha.

Funny you grin.

It's the last thing on my mind these days, but there's someone who needs it once in a while at least.

1 Like

Re: Loss Of Libido Due To Depression: How Does One Revive It? by jrusky(m): 1:00pm On Dec 10, 2023
woginid967:

Why not sort out the depression first, then it will come back naturally.

Dont buy herbal things like Smackdown, buranrashiii, knackademous,... Its not good.

A happy man, lasts long. Sort out the depression first sir please

Good advise. God bless.
Re: Loss Of Libido Due To Depression: How Does One Revive It? by spencekat(m): 1:01pm On Dec 10, 2023
LUAN:
I'm still a virgin tho, for me I think sex is for happy people, if you are not happy, depressed, frustrated, stay away from sex like me. na who see food chop supposed reason another pleasure.
Leave all these talks. Sex is natural just like food. A depressed man can eat food.

1 Like

Re: Loss Of Libido Due To Depression: How Does One Revive It? by babzlim(m): 1:02pm On Dec 10, 2023
the best encouragement u can ever get is the one you give yourself, I was in this situation sometime ago but with all the pity and encouragement from every corner omo non worked but the moment I said to myself enough is enough that was when i asked Holy spirit to take control.

I red books online on how to get out of depression through holy spirit, omo can u believe it that the first day I started reading this books online that was the end of depression.

know this and know peace.

1 Like

Re: Loss Of Libido Due To Depression: How Does One Revive It? by spencekat(m): 1:03pm On Dec 10, 2023
AntiMen:

[/b]It's natural to have low libido when financially depressed,[b] no words of encouragement can heighten it..
The only cure is when you're financially bouyant, the libido will flow naturally......

Nothing wey anybody fit tell me.

Money is a healer.,
For some people oo
Re: Loss Of Libido Due To Depression: How Does One Revive It? by ImoleNaija: 1:03pm On Dec 10, 2023
Stephench:
If you're taking anti depressants, you'll always have low libido - that's a well known side effects on both men and women.

We people say that antidepressants work for them but when I tried it some time ago, it only does more harm than good

If I knew such drug exists, I could have gone for it. Thanks for the enlightenment.
Re: Loss Of Libido Due To Depression: How Does One Revive It? by KIDfurniture(m): 1:04pm On Dec 10, 2023
Go & make money na ! If e hard finish she get belle na then you go just die o.
ImoleNaija:

Re: Loss Of Libido Due To Depression: How Does One Revive It? by BigDawsNet: 1:09pm On Dec 10, 2023
coolfredo:
oga say he should get depression treated, he fit think say na disease him contact.

His going through high stage of depression and his mind is not in the right place...

Erection works with our brain activities and heart to pump blood to his dick vein... if he doesn't sort out his issues... he won't get aroused

1 Like

Re: Loss Of Libido Due To Depression: How Does One Revive It? by schoolmaster: 1:10pm On Dec 10, 2023
ImoleNaija:

First and foremost, how old are you? If you are already above 40, then it may not just be about depression. Some medical factors such as prostate and others could be a possible cause. Please seek a medical help if you are no longer very young.

2 Likes

Re: Loss Of Libido Due To Depression: How Does One Revive It? by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 1:11pm On Dec 10, 2023
ImoleNaija:

contact me,you need a good herbs not road side mixtures with additives, contact me, check my signature
Re: Loss Of Libido Due To Depression: How Does One Revive It? by drerocker: 1:13pm On Dec 10, 2023
ImoleNaija:

Next time u go get sence.
U think say na only you things hard in naija.
Now to fucccck d hungry u you ask for advice abi ,oga no matter how the situation be we Nigerians are happy and we have always find a way to adapt. So Bros stop thinking,play with her enoght and keep your mind at rest
Re: Loss Of Libido Due To Depression: How Does One Revive It? by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 1:13pm On Dec 10, 2023
Anti depressants causes loss of libido....

Reduce the intake and engage in psychotherapy more...

Then contact me for potent herbs to revive your libido
Re: Loss Of Libido Due To Depression: How Does One Revive It? by kokoA(m): 1:13pm On Dec 10, 2023
You no get money and you wan dey knack.
Re: Loss Of Libido Due To Depression: How Does One Revive It? by Teenaira: 1:14pm On Dec 10, 2023
LegallyBlunt:
Has the depression gone? Since depression caused it, your answer is in getting out of depression first. Na person wey dey physically, mentally, and emotionally healthy dey consider nakking.

Don’t worry, just don’t worry, Chelsea shall rise again but for Man United, I am sorry, I don’t have any comments

1 Like

Re: Loss Of Libido Due To Depression: How Does One Revive It? by muheeb01(m): 1:14pm On Dec 10, 2023
ImoleNaija:

Anti depressants causes loss of libido....

Reduce the intake and engage in psychotherapy more...

Then contact me for potent herbs to revive your libido
Re: Loss Of Libido Due To Depression: How Does One Revive It? by LUAN(m): 1:15pm On Dec 10, 2023
spencekat:
Leave all these talks. Sex is natural just like food. A depressed man can eat food.
sex is natural, but it can be control, but you no fit control hunger. Sex is in the mind, if you determine not to have it,. You won't feel The urge.
Re: Loss Of Libido Due To Depression: How Does One Revive It? by Ttipsy(f): 1:15pm On Dec 10, 2023
12345baba:
Undepress urself.
lol this one off me o
Re: Loss Of Libido Due To Depression: How Does One Revive It? by stevups(m): 1:16pm On Dec 10, 2023
GVTAsiwaju:

Well... A neighbor told me he gets good erection when he's broke. I don't know how though. Bro, sort out the financial mess and be happy again, then the dry bone would rise again

Op should make use of this advice, all other thing will stand in it's place
Re: Loss Of Libido Due To Depression: How Does One Revive It? by spencekat(m): 1:16pm On Dec 10, 2023
LUAN:
sex is natural, but it can be control, but you no fit control hunger. Sex is in the mind, if you determine not to have it,. You won't feel The urge.
Yes, sex can be controlled and the urge can be suppressed.Depression is all in the mind.
Re: Loss Of Libido Due To Depression: How Does One Revive It? by EnglishUsa: 1:18pm On Dec 10, 2023
ImoleNaija:

this is actually what I am battling with for 6 months now after I got married and try for some time with know result of child bearing. I was a guy before now that can have sex 12 times a day but I don't know what actually happened to me after I got married, although I did masturbation for 20 years and it was chronic and during those years I was not boarded because I was really sexually active and don't give a fuckkkkkkkk about my sexual health. After I got married everything was like a magic and my thing can't stand and even if it stands I can't last for 15 seconds, me those years that can stay on top of a woman for an hour and after a minute I will start again till I knack 8 times with straint to do more. I only discovered my low straint and low sperm count of 13,000,000 with motility of 50, morphology of 50 after I got married and after i discovered this the doctor placed me on clomid and proviron with vitamin E.although the lab discovered heavy staf of which they gave me drugs for it, after the treatment of the low sperm count I went back to the lab and my condition became worse, I was having only 3 million sperm count and my morphology and motility was 10/10 and when I reported to the doctor he reduced the dosage of the drugs from two tablet of clomid and proviron a day to only one and I started taking it for months to cut the story short I am having 34 million sperm count and 25 motility and 20 morphology now..... Now I am taking count boost and fertilaid for one month now, I am also doing jogging every morning and I can last one minute now and I can sex everyday. From this write up you can take your advice and do the needful. I also drink a lot of tiger nuts and blended fruits also... My advice to young guys out there is to always check your sperm count, liver, sugar level, kidney, HIV and many more because it is necessary... Do not say someone did not tell you on time because now I am saying it.... If this thing have not happened to you before you will never know how it feels.
Re: Loss Of Libido Due To Depression: How Does One Revive It? by BigIyanga: 1:21pm On Dec 10, 2023
ImoleNaija:

Thanks

I appreciate all advice given.

It's just so painful knowing your life is being held to ransom over #130k. Mental health gets worse everyday.
Begathon loading. Lol
Re: Loss Of Libido Due To Depression: How Does One Revive It? by AfroBeatDiary: 1:21pm On Dec 10, 2023
ImoleNaija:

God forbid grin.

I'm being realistic, try it and DM me your experience
Re: Loss Of Libido Due To Depression: How Does One Revive It? by Coconunu(m): 1:22pm On Dec 10, 2023
Guy that's not depression
Dem don steal ur prick
Re: Loss Of Libido Due To Depression: How Does One Revive It? by frozen70(f): 1:27pm On Dec 10, 2023
ImoleNaija:

You are too young to experience lose of strength to get erection

I don't know your age but am sure something is responsible for that low libido

It could be a health challenge

It could be depression of which, you should know what is giving you depression
You have to identify it and get it solve
Instead of looking for away to solve low libido when there is an already established cause for it

It could be some medications that are altering the system in your body

So I think, you have to ask yourself what is exactly is the problem and where is it coming from

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is This What Makes A Marriage? / Side Chicks Act Like Spare Tires In Marriage, They Are Very Important – Man / How & Why do siblings fall apart?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.