Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,591 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Loss Of Libido Due To Depression: How Does One Revive It? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Loss Of Libido Due To Depression: How Does One Revive It? (23928 Views)

How Do I Cope With The Loss Of My Sister? / Childless For 9 Years: Help! I'm Losing My Mind To Depression! / What Is The Issue Leading You To Depression Now! Intelligent Minds Only (2) (3) (4)

Re: Loss Of Libido Due To Depression: How Does One Revive It? by ImoleNaija: 4:53pm On Dec 10, 2023
babzlim:
the best encouragement u can ever get is the one you give yourself, I was in this situation sometime ago but with all the pity and encouragement from every corner omo non worked but the moment I said to myself enough is enough that was when i asked Holy spirit to take control.

I red books online on how to get out of depression through holy spirit, omo can u believe it that the first day I started reading this books online that was the end of depression.

know this and know peace.

Thanks for the words of wisdom.

Can you recommend such books to me? I have belief that Holy spirit could comfort me.

Re: Loss Of Libido Due To Depression: How Does One Revive It? by ImoleNaija: 5:12pm On Dec 10, 2023
LeopardX:
When you became depressed, I guess you took into taking hard drugs to cope. It has now become an addiction.
Now it has totally affected your erection.

Just tell us the full story.

Hard drugs & I never crossed paths & we'll never do by God's grace.

Re: Loss Of Libido Due To Depression: How Does One Revive It? by ImoleNaija: 5:16pm On Dec 10, 2023
eepeepook:
Cure the depression and everything else will follow. Why the depression no stop you from using Nairaland?

I'm not a social person, so Nairaland has always been my saving grace. Funny comments like yoursgrin make me feel relieved for some time.

Re: Loss Of Libido Due To Depression: How Does One Revive It? by LeopardX: 5:17pm On Dec 10, 2023
ImoleNaija:

Hard drugs & I never crossed paths & we'll never do by God's grace.
Cool.
Amen to your prayers.

I hope you find all the help you need before the end of the year. Amen.

Re: Loss Of Libido Due To Depression: How Does One Revive It? by ImoleNaija: 5:19pm On Dec 10, 2023
SenecaTheYonger:

Lack of vitamin D causes depression and also loss of erection. Do you get enough sunlight or you work from home?

I do on-site work & I spend considerable time in the sun.
Re: Loss Of Libido Due To Depression: How Does One Revive It? by ImoleNaija: 5:25pm On Dec 10, 2023
Frederick2017:
Honestly, depression causes weak erection. I remember vividly when I was very broke and I had so much to take care of with money. Omo mhen, depression sets in and my woman noticed I've not been having erection for some days, she tried her best, but ntata no gree rise, she then told me that I should not be afraid, say na because I broke na why ntata no gree rise. Omoh, na laugh I take end that day....

Lol..grin
Thanks to your understanding wife.
Re: Loss Of Libido Due To Depression: How Does One Revive It? by ImoleNaija: 5:31pm On Dec 10, 2023
Profadvocate:
Drop your contact let's talk...
U don't need to pay but u should be a married man if not don't drop ur contact

I'm married.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Loss Of Libido Due To Depression: How Does One Revive It? by aimmoney9: 5:51pm On Dec 10, 2023
ImoleNaija:
For weeks, I have lost interest in sex. Even when I try to force the erection, I lose it before mounting, as there's no strength to sustain it at all. All her words of encouragement/motivation hold no water. She's so pitiful.

Experienced husbands, how do you manage your sex drives & financial depression?
Solution. Buy VIMAX from jumia not more than 6000 naira. Thank me later.....
Re: Loss Of Libido Due To Depression: How Does One Revive It? by 7upnigeria: 5:55pm On Dec 10, 2023
ImoleNaija:
For weeks, I have lost interest in sex. Even when I try to force the erection, I lose it before mounting, as there's no strength to sustain it at all. All her words of encouragement/motivation hold no water. She's so pitiful.

Which one do you want to revive first, the sex drive or the financial depression.
Re: Loss Of Libido Due To Depression: How Does One Revive It? by winner37(m): 6:32pm On Dec 10, 2023
Thank God am free from sex , I was a person who love sex so much and that pront me to have multiple girlfriend Incase if one disappoint me I will call for another one but last week i don't even know what came over I called off all my relationship with ladies am thinking have sex is getting myself dirty with, I don't even have any sexual urge which what I was praying for ... Sex outside married nothing but having yourself dirty with another person's shit ...
Re: Loss Of Libido Due To Depression: How Does One Revive It? by APOPTOSIS: 6:43pm On Dec 10, 2023
jiz:
Focus on God because sex is vanity of life...
Hahahha
Same Sex created and orchestrated by God is now vanity of life. Sometimes the way you Guys talk ahead of God's plan amazes me.
Some of you are now Assistant Gods...

Re: Loss Of Libido Due To Depression: How Does One Revive It? by ImoleNaija: 6:52pm On Dec 10, 2023
LeopardX:

Cool.
Amen to your prayers.

I hope you find all the help you need before the end of the year. Amen.

Amen.

May you not be left out of divine help.

Re: Loss Of Libido Due To Depression: How Does One Revive It? by ImoleNaija: 7:06pm On Dec 10, 2023
7upnigeria:

Which one do you want to revive first, the sex drive or the financial depression.

Depression brought about low sex drive.

Tackling depression is more important now.
Re: Loss Of Libido Due To Depression: How Does One Revive It? by babzlim(m): 7:49pm On Dec 10, 2023
ImoleNaija:

Thanks for the words of wisdom.

Can you recommend such books to me? I have belief that Holy spirit could comfort me.

not really books pasay but few articles here and there.
try using Google you will come across alot of it.

Re: Loss Of Libido Due To Depression: How Does One Revive It? by Goldbw122(m): 8:36pm On Dec 10, 2023
Have money your erection will come back again..
Re: Loss Of Libido Due To Depression: How Does One Revive It? by Deepspirituals: 9:50pm On Dec 10, 2023
My Manpower Herbs Would End it .
Re: Loss Of Libido Due To Depression: How Does One Revive It? by manchester1: 10:18pm On Dec 10, 2023
It’s difficult for an ambitious man to have good sex drive when he is broke
Re: Loss Of Libido Due To Depression: How Does One Revive It? by fortunechy(m): 10:24pm On Dec 10, 2023
Sought out ur mental health first before sensual.... Everything will be alright. Trust me
Re: Loss Of Libido Due To Depression: How Does One Revive It? by Ameh1987(m): 9:17am On Dec 11, 2023
You are depressed cos of financial problem rather than sicking solution to financial problem na solution for nak you de fine??. No wonder you are broke. You lack order of priority and your wife is not different. al
Re: Loss Of Libido Due To Depression: How Does One Revive It? by yahoodetector: 10:37am On Dec 11, 2023
ImoleNaija:

ImoleNaija:

I appreciate all advice given.

It's just so painful knowing your life is being held to ransom over #130k. Mental health gets worse everyday.

Very good! This is just the beginning!!

When you were busy abusing LP and Peter Obi all over Nairaland in the pre-election and saying we will labour in vain, you thought if the mandate is stolen from Obi, that he would be the one to suffer? Now that your Jagaban was rigged in... who's suffering? Who's losing erection now? grin grin

Definitely not Obi cos he can shag his wife anytime he wants to as he has the money to take care of his mental, physical and reproductive health in any medical facility of his choice whether in or outside the country while a debt of N130,000 is eating you up grin grin grin

You see that your wife...another man will soon start satisfying her sexually behind your back...if you resort to sexual enhancing drugs, you will probably be hit with coronary disease which can kill you quicker and make her a widow where she will continue enjoying another man's gbola. cheesy cheesy

All of you who put us in this mess by endorsing Jagaban will be experiencing your nemesis one after the other like one of my neighbor from Ekiti who was thrown out by my landlord last month for inability to pay rent for 2 years.

As for me, I am earning in dollars from a data entry website that pays me every Friday so I am among those this useless government dey favor. cool

I shagged 2 different babes this weekend heavily..money on Friday in her apartment and another that came around yesterday and is still with me here as i type.

Y'all who supported this government will learn the hard way!
Re: Loss Of Libido Due To Depression: How Does One Revive It? by ImoleNaija: 12:02pm On Dec 11, 2023
yahoodetector:
Very good! This is just the beginning!!

When you were busy abusing LP and Peter Obi all over Nairaland in the pre-election and saying we will labour in vain, you thought if the mandate is stolen from Obi, that he would be the one to suffer? Now that your Jagaban was rigged in... who's suffering? Who's losing erection now? grin grin

Definitely not Obi cos he can shag his wife anytime he wants to as he has the money to take care of his mental, physical and reproductive health in any medical facility of his choice whether in or outside the country while a debt of N130,000 is eating you up grin grin grin

You see that your wife...another man will soon start satisfying her sexually behind your back...if you resort to sexual enhancing drugs, you will probably be hit with coronary disease which can kill you quicker and make her a widow where she will continue enjoying another man's gbola. cheesy cheesy

All of you who put us in this mess by endorsing Jagaban will be experiencing your nemesis one after the other like one of my neighbor from Ekiti who was thrown out by my landlord last month for inability to pay rent for 2 years.

As for me, I am earning in dollars from a data entry website that pays me every Friday so I am among those this useless government dey favor. cool

I shagged 2 different babes this weekend heavily..money on Friday in her apartment and another that came around yesterday and is still with me here as i type.

Y'all who supported this government will learn the hard way!

TINUBU, I stand! cool
Re: Loss Of Libido Due To Depression: How Does One Revive It? by Szdorf: 12:56pm On Dec 11, 2023
U need to freshing urself then use Nurisher and herbal organic supplement it will help you
Re: Loss Of Libido Due To Depression: How Does One Revive It? by yahoodetector: 2:00pm On Dec 11, 2023
ImoleNaija:

TINUBU, I stand! cool

Tinubu you stand yet your prick no fit stand cheesy grin grin

Re: Loss Of Libido Due To Depression: How Does One Revive It? by ImoleNaija: 4:46pm On Dec 11, 2023
yahoodetector:

Tinubu you stand yet your prick no fit stand cheesy grin grin

Re: Loss Of Libido Due To Depression: How Does One Revive It? by Munzy14(m): 8:09pm On Dec 11, 2023
AntiChristian:
Banana
Ginger
Dates
Tigernuts
Oga rest !

OP need 130k alert not all this things you are mentioning.

Re: Loss Of Libido Due To Depression: How Does One Revive It? by AntiChristian: 8:20pm On Dec 11, 2023
Munzy14:

Oga rest !

So na money cause am?

Re: Loss Of Libido Due To Depression: How Does One Revive It? by muheeb01(m): 9:35am On Dec 12, 2023
ImoleNaija:

I never took it.
Okay that's good to hear,you can contact me then for potent herbs to revive your Libido,you don't need temporary care but permanent cure and solution.

Check my signature to contact me
Re: Loss Of Libido Due To Depression: How Does One Revive It? by mariahAngel(f): 1:54pm On Dec 12, 2023
Munzy14:

Oga rest !

Give am naa!🤣🤣

Re: Loss Of Libido Due To Depression: How Does One Revive It? by Munzy14(m): 10:40pm On Dec 12, 2023
mariahAngel:

Give am naa!🤣🤣
Make his local government rest small..😁

Reality: Men Are Fast Losing Their Positions As The Heads Of Families / My Mom Has Stopped Looking Good, What Do I Do? / Why Would A Man Go For A Second Wife?