Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Loss Of Libido Due To Depression: How Does One Revive It? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Loss Of Libido Due To Depression: How Does One Revive It? (23869 Views)

How Do I Cope With The Loss Of My Sister? / Childless For 9 Years: Help! I'm Losing My Mind To Depression! / What Is The Issue Leading You To Depression Now! Intelligent Minds Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loss Of Libido Due To Depression: How Does One Revive It? by imagrg(m): 1:27pm On Dec 10, 2023
Go buy tadalafil 20mg.
Take one tab at least 30 minutes before sex and thank me later.
Re: Loss Of Libido Due To Depression: How Does One Revive It? by intruder15(m): 1:28pm On Dec 10, 2023
ImoleNaija:
For weeks, I have lost interest in sex. Even when I try to force the erection, I lose it before mounting, as there's no strength to sustain it at all. All her words of encouragement/motivation hold no water. She's so pitiful.

Experienced husbands, how do you manage your sex drives & financial depression?

The solution is financial. Combine Kedi revive and Kedi vigour essential. Take the supplement as prescribed daily and 3 times weekly respectively.

The experience should be better.
Re: Loss Of Libido Due To Depression: How Does One Revive It? by Hsurdluxury: 1:29pm On Dec 10, 2023
woginid967:

Why not sort out the depression first, then it will come back naturally.

Dont buy herbal things like Smackdown, buranrashiii, knackademous,... Its not good.

A happy man, lasts long. Sort out the depression first sir please

words on marble

a happy man last long
Re: Loss Of Libido Due To Depression: How Does One Revive It? by waice6571: 1:30pm On Dec 10, 2023
ImoleNaija:
For weeks, I have lost interest in sex. Even when I try to force the erection, I lose it before mounting, as there's no strength to sustain it at all. All her words of encouragement/motivation hold no water. She's so pitiful.

That is why depression is worse than cancer. It will kill your joy, kill your happiness and eat up your soul fight your spirit until you submit to its terrorism and stat manifesting in your body systems.. that is depression works.

Try this logic, I'm sure it will work for you.
You may not have means of sorting out the depression immediately. Work on your self esteem. Check the ordinary meaning of self esteem consciously fighting against anything or anyone that may want you to feel less than a human. Start speaking up for yourself. Don't withdraw from people. Take front seat and make yourself a focal point occasionally.

Thank will restore you psychologically and give value to your self worth while you tackle your aggressor little by little.

Work on your self esteem.... Your libido will be restored, your happiness with come back, your joy will be restored while you work your way out of the causes of your depression little by little.

I was once there.

1 Like

Re: Loss Of Libido Due To Depression: How Does One Revive It? by Chizigreat(m): 1:31pm On Dec 10, 2023
What It Takes To Become An Overcomer

Apostle Joshua Selman.

Listen And Remain Blessed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQgtobL3Ndc?si=BKoUErHxDyIejRu1
Re: Loss Of Libido Due To Depression: How Does One Revive It? by Kendrick80(m): 1:31pm On Dec 10, 2023
Mouth action is the solution lipsrsealed
Re: Loss Of Libido Due To Depression: How Does One Revive It? by ojun50(m): 1:32pm On Dec 10, 2023
Look at the mirror and raise yr dick to it, and plead with the and watch hw tins fall back

1 Like

Re: Loss Of Libido Due To Depression: How Does One Revive It? by rapheal5(m): 1:33pm On Dec 10, 2023
ImoleNaija:

You are not alone, I don't even feel my gbola any more....

1 Like

Re: Loss Of Libido Due To Depression: How Does One Revive It? by Franzinni: 1:33pm On Dec 10, 2023
Use compression and friction ... Your left hand will do just fine, just remember to use some lotion if not you will have 3rd degree burns haha
Re: Loss Of Libido Due To Depression: How Does One Revive It? by Quebec91(m): 1:33pm On Dec 10, 2023
cheesy
GVTAsiwaju:

Well... A neighbor told me he gets good erection when he's broke. I don't know how though. Bro, sort out the financial mess and be happy again, then the dry bone would rise again
Re: Loss Of Libido Due To Depression: How Does One Revive It? by Stephench: 1:34pm On Dec 10, 2023
ImoleNaija:

If I knew such drug exists, I would have gone for it. Thanks for the enlightenment.

They'll not help with low libido because they cause low libido for men and women.

On the issue of actually curing depression, I think they make life miserable for the user while making him dependent on them. But I've seen lots of users claim that it works for them. When I took it, it made me feel like I just took opium like tramadol or codeine and I didn't like it

1 Like

Re: Loss Of Libido Due To Depression: How Does One Revive It? by sylve11: 1:35pm On Dec 10, 2023
ImoleNaija:

Just reason like those Okada men and I promise you, you will have it really hard.

Those guys don't allow hardship to come in between their hard-ship. cool

2 Likes

Re: Loss Of Libido Due To Depression: How Does One Revive It? by achimendy(m): 1:36pm On Dec 10, 2023
ImoleNaija:

Until your mind is relaxed and free from depression that dick will not rise . Your mind is connected to every parts of your body including your penis, so if the mind is depressed the dick will definitely face thesame.

Am talking out of experience. But I solve mine with motivational books like the bible and others, I ate alot of watermelon and banana to increase blood flow to the penis and other parts, do exercises especially aerobics, push ups, jogging and stretches, engage in friendly and funny discussions to free your mind, and lastly always give thanks to God no matter what, my mum always reminds me of that.

I did it and it worked for me.

Try and thank me later. Goodluck.

2 Likes

Re: Loss Of Libido Due To Depression: How Does One Revive It? by babeface3: 1:36pm On Dec 10, 2023
ImoleNaija:

Had similar issue and just wriggling out of it. I think mine was more severe.

I will give you my candid advise:

Go to the hospital and get referred to a therapist. You will see a psychiatrist and Urologist.

The psychiatrist will check if your depression is clinical in which case you need drugs. She will also offer psychotherapy. The psychotherapy could involve prolonged pre-intimacy without intention of having intercourse (this mostly recommended where performance anxiety has set in). Another thing is the expert could request the presence of your partner.

The Urologist will treat the low libido with drugs. She could also recommend hormonal tests. I did.

I noticed that there s lack of adequate knowledge of mental health in the barrage of advice offered here. Depression is not only induced by personal situations like financial difficulty. This one dey learn where clinical depression dey. Clinical depression is the main depression. It is physically debilitating and also incapacitating. It may even be without any identifiable cause. This one is mainly treatable with drugs.

Finally, the antics of the enemy are diverse. I prayed and I prayed.

The above procedures are not cheap, so pray. God had always remained God. Peace!

1 Like

Re: Loss Of Libido Due To Depression: How Does One Revive It? by Quebec91(m): 1:38pm On Dec 10, 2023
Confirm bro!
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

In anything you do avoid sex enhancement drugs

Then try and find a solution to the depression caused by money

The day I realised that money can really affect almost someone erection was the day I had an accident with my lexus Es 350

Called my mechanic only for him to be telling me that the two front headlight will cost 200k

That night despite my girlfriend been with me I swear I didn't get an erection because it was only 30k was in my account
So how I do I get 200k
The next day it even got worse when the stupid mechanic added the fact that I need to change shock absorber and hub
For one week I didn't get erection again if not that my girlfriend knows me well she would have concluded maybe have turned impotent. Instead she understood that my not getting erection was me not been able to fix my car
Re: Loss Of Libido Due To Depression: How Does One Revive It? by emblem2d(m): 1:39pm On Dec 10, 2023
ImoleNaija:

see forget sex now and channel that energy you'd use into something beneficial...
Re: Loss Of Libido Due To Depression: How Does One Revive It? by Quebec91(m): 1:39pm On Dec 10, 2023
cheesy
LUAN:
I'm still a virgin tho, for me I think sex is for happy people, if you are not happy, depressed, frustrated, stay away from sex like me. na who see food chop supposed reason another pleasure.
Re: Loss Of Libido Due To Depression: How Does One Revive It? by Badgers14: 1:39pm On Dec 10, 2023
ImoleNaija:

Financial depression.

First sort yourself out first.. once your mind is relaxed you will enjoy sex well. But if your mind is not there.. your dongoyaro will be on hibernation.

Remember sex is more of a mental/emotional game... same situation is even if someone is not depressed.. if they lack sleep, they don't won't enjoy sex as well and the mind is not ready to connect all the "wires" in the persons mind to be able enjoy the activity.

This is one of the many reasons why it is good to have a hobby.

If you love to watch football, wrestling, photography. Just try to engage in those things to bring your mind down.

There's this channel on YouTube that I enjoy their skits.. Gags for laugh. Check them out. You might like it. It is something that can losen one up..

If you have Netflix, those cooking shows.. greatest British baking show etc.

On YouTube... check out those walking tours.. say walking tours of Rome, Milan, any city of your choice.. and enjoy the views.. I personally find these things relaxing and enjoyable..

I hope you find them helpful

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Loss Of Libido Due To Depression: How Does One Revive It? by achimendy(m): 1:44pm On Dec 10, 2023
ImoleNaija:

Thanks

I appreciate all advice given.

It's just so painful knowing your life is being held to ransom over #130k. Mental health gets worse everyday.

You better relax your mind, pray , work hard and believe or else you'll die without solving that problem.

Some people have financial problems running into millions and they're still smiling and you're here killing yourself because of 130k.

You better wake up from your sleep.

1 Like

Re: Loss Of Libido Due To Depression: How Does One Revive It? by UndilutedTruth1: 1:46pm On Dec 10, 2023
ImoleNaija:

Thanks

I appreciate all advice given.

It's just so painful knowing your life is being held to ransom over #130k. Mental health gets worse everyday.

Omo, if to say I dey gallant financially, I for help you with the #30k on top the 100. But me too need help now.

May God raise helpers for you. I saw one of your recent threads where you mentioned someone you have in Canada. How far? Nothing from him?

2 Likes

Re: Loss Of Libido Due To Depression: How Does One Revive It? by waice6571: 1:47pm On Dec 10, 2023
EnglishUsa:
this is actually what I am battling with for 6 months now after I got married and try for some time with know result of child bearing. I was a guy before now that can have sex 12 times a day but I don't know what actually happened to me after I get married, although I did masturbation for 20 years and it was chronic and during those years I was not boarded because I was really sexually active and don't give a fuckkkkkkkk about my sexual health. After I got married everything was like a magic and my thing can't stand and even if it stands I can't last for 15 seconds, me those years that can stay on top of a woman for an hour and after a minute I will start again till I knack 8 times with straint to do more. I only discovered my low straint and low sperm count of 13,000 with motility of 50, morphology of 50 after I got married and after i discovered this the doctor placed me on clomid and proviron with vitamin E.although the lab discovered heavy staf of which they gave me drugs for it, after the treatment of the low sperm count I went back to the lab and my condition became worse, I was having only 3 million sperm count and my morphology and motility was 10/10 and when I reported to the doctor he reduced the dosage of the drugs from two tablet of clomid and proviron a day to only one and I started taking it for months to cut the story short I am having 34 million sperm count and 25 motility and 20 morphology now..... Now I am taking count boost and fertilaid for one month now, I am also doing jogging every morning and I can last one minute now and I can sex everyday. From this write up you can take your advice and do the needful. I also drink a lot of tiger nuts and blended fruits also... My advice to young guys out there is to always check your sperm count, liver, sugar level, kidney, HIV and many more because it is necessary... Do not say someone did not tell you on time because now I am saying it.... If this thing have not happened to you before you will never know how it feels.

I'm sorry about your situation and I appreciate the fact that you manned up to it... With time things will change for better.

It Is obvious that you have a medical condition but, @op is having a psychological issues which boarders on self inflicted depression. You are owing someone and the wife is sick and he needed the money to help his wife but he provide the money. Must he kill himself because of that?.
Re: Loss Of Libido Due To Depression: How Does One Revive It? by 12345baba(m): 1:50pm On Dec 10, 2023
Ttipsy:
lol this one off me o
wetin I go talk again?
Re: Loss Of Libido Due To Depression: How Does One Revive It? by LeopardX: 1:51pm On Dec 10, 2023
When you became depressed, I guess you took into taking hard drugs to cope. It has now become an addiction.
Now it has totally affected your erection.

Just tell us the full story.
Re: Loss Of Libido Due To Depression: How Does One Revive It? by ImoleNaija: 1:54pm On Dec 10, 2023
waice6571:

I'm sorry about your situation and I appreciate the fact that you manned up to it... With time things will change for better.

It Is obvious that you have a medical condition but, @op is having a psychological issues which boarders on self inflicted depression. You are owing someone and the wife is sick and he needed the money to help his wife but he provide the money. Must he kill himself because of that?.

It's just a misinformation. The debt was #200k initially before my wife coughed out #70k (her business capital) when he came around.
Re: Loss Of Libido Due To Depression: How Does One Revive It? by ochepelo: 1:55pm On Dec 10, 2023
Take a little alcohol to reduce the depression and patiently wait for the feeling to come naturally

1 Like

Re: Loss Of Libido Due To Depression: How Does One Revive It? by ImoleNaija: 2:00pm On Dec 10, 2023
EnglishUsa:
this is actually what I am battling with for 6 months now after I got married and try for some time with know result of child bearing. I was a guy before now that can have sex 12 times a day but I don't know what actually happened to me after I get married, although I did masturbation for 20 years and it was chronic and during those years I was not boarded because I was really sexually active and don't give a fuckkkkkkkk about my sexual health. After I got married everything was like a magic and my thing can't stand and even if it stands I can't last for 15 seconds, me those years that can stay on top of a woman for an hour and after a minute I will start again till I knack 8 times with straint to do more. I only discovered my low straint and low sperm count of 13,000 with motility of 50, morphology of 50 after I got married and after i discovered this the doctor placed me on clomid and proviron with vitamin E.although the lab discovered heavy staf of which they gave me drugs for it, after the treatment of the low sperm count I went back to the lab and my condition became worse, I was having only 3 million sperm count and my morphology and motility was 10/10 and when I reported to the doctor he reduced the dosage of the drugs from two tablet of clomid and proviron a day to only one and I started taking it for months to cut the story short I am having 34 million sperm count and 25 motility and 20 morphology now..... Now I am taking count boost and fertilaid for one month now, I am also doing jogging every morning and I can last one minute now and I can sex everyday. From this write up you can take your advice and do the needful. I also drink a lot of tiger nuts and blended fruits also... My advice to young guys out there is to always check your sperm count, liver, sugar level, kidney, HIV and many more because it is necessary... Do not say someone did not tell you on time because now I am saying it.... If this thing have not happened to you before you will never know how it feels.

Sorry to hear about your ordeal.

May God perfect your healing & help me too.🙏
Re: Loss Of Libido Due To Depression: How Does One Revive It? by eepeepook: 2:08pm On Dec 10, 2023
Cure the depression and everything else will follow. Why the depression no stop you from using Nairaland?
Re: Loss Of Libido Due To Depression: How Does One Revive It? by SenecaTheYonger: 2:09pm On Dec 10, 2023
ImoleNaija:

Lack of vitamin D causes depression and also loss of erection. Do you get enough sunlight or you work from home?

1 Like

Re: Loss Of Libido Due To Depression: How Does One Revive It? by Ttipsy(f): 2:15pm On Dec 10, 2023
12345baba:
wetin I go talk again?
pple r going through so much in the name of getting erection
Re: Loss Of Libido Due To Depression: How Does One Revive It? by EnglishUsa: 2:18pm On Dec 10, 2023
waice6571:

may God help us all
Re: Loss Of Libido Due To Depression: How Does One Revive It? by ImoleNaija: 2:18pm On Dec 10, 2023
schoolmaster:

First and foremost, how old are you? If you are already above 40, then it may not just be about depression. Some medical factors such as prostate and others could be a possible cause. Please seek a medical help if you are no longer very young.

Thanks for the advice. I'm in my early 30's.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Do You Deal With An Overstaying Mother In Law / My Mom Has Stopped Looking Good, What Do I Do? / Side Chicks Act Like Spare Tires In Marriage, They Are Very Important – Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.