Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,782 members, 7,851,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:23 AM

Impregnating Your Spouse Before Marriage Is Not A Guarantee - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Impregnating Your Spouse Before Marriage Is Not A Guarantee (20388 Views)

Married Nairalanders: Did You Ever Doubt Your Spouse Before Tying The Knot? / Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? / 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Impregnating Your Spouse Before Marriage Is Not A Guarantee by Eazie351(m): 9:20am On Dec 09, 2023
deltateam:

Most? Who told you?

You want to compare the number of court weddings to church weddings?

Lol. You dunno

1 Like

Re: Impregnating Your Spouse Before Marriage Is Not A Guarantee by fykes(m): 9:30am On Dec 09, 2023
GanagiBitrus:

With the high level of fornication and abortions these days, Worldly Wisdom demands that you impregnate a lady you intend to marry before marrying her.

But then, this is against the ethics of Christianity & is considered a sin.

Christianity as a religion frowns at this practice and thats why praying for husband is popular only within that religion.
A religion where young girls will rather do abortions than get pregnant out of "wedlock"
We have no idea what we are setting ourselves up for.
I believe our generation will be the last generation to even marry traditionally or in church.

Jesus himself said there is no marriage in heaven but I have seen pastors, and GOs demonize believers just because they got pregnant before church wedding even though they did trad
Re: Impregnating Your Spouse Before Marriage Is Not A Guarantee by 1Sharon(f): 10:08am On Dec 09, 2023
No woman should agree to that.

Couples can go for fertility tests.

1 Like

Re: Impregnating Your Spouse Before Marriage Is Not A Guarantee by Greatmatty: 10:41am On Dec 09, 2023
@ op
You are correct. I have a few experiences I can share. My advice to anybody, DON'T DO IT. DON'T.

However, if it happens that she gets pretty before wedding, DON'T ABORT either.

Forget modern advice

1 Like

Re: Impregnating Your Spouse Before Marriage Is Not A Guarantee by Codes151(m): 12:18pm On Dec 09, 2023
Another simp
Re: Impregnating Your Spouse Before Marriage Is Not A Guarantee by HRMK: 1:31pm On Dec 09, 2023
there could be different reasons for this!spiritual or physical!it could also be that the pregnancy wasnt from the hubby!!
Re: Impregnating Your Spouse Before Marriage Is Not A Guarantee by charlsecy(m): 4:41pm On Dec 09, 2023
guobe:
...no one is smarter than God as God knows best.
Your post has nothing to do with being smarter than God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Living In The Dark (18+) / Some Likely Reasons Why Some Girls Are Still Single / Have You Dated A Girl/Guy Who Doesn't FORGIVE?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.