Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

See The Oha Soup My Female Neighbor Brought For Me This Morning. - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Oha Soup My Female Neighbor Brought For Me This Morning. (53064 Views)

See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor / Oha Soup For Better In-laws (pics & video) / Photo Of The Oha Soup I Prepared With N850 In School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Oha Soup My Female Neighbor Brought For Me This Morning. by Mayor88(m): 4:00pm On Dec 08, 2023
Nebo Nebo! wink
Re: See The Oha Soup My Female Neighbor Brought For Me This Morning. by Neoteny7: 4:01pm On Dec 08, 2023
doggedfighter:
Enjoy your meal.

And enjoy good neighbourliness too.

She's not sexually attracted to you too. grin

Is you the her?

1 Like

Re: See The Oha Soup My Female Neighbor Brought For Me This Morning. by Btoyob(m): 4:01pm On Dec 08, 2023
Hmmmmmm father Adam only chop apple see what is causing we the descendant 😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪

1 Like

Re: See The Oha Soup My Female Neighbor Brought For Me This Morning. by Vadese1: 4:01pm On Dec 08, 2023
You can't kill yourself. Enjoy my brother. Tinubu and Nigeria problem is too much

1 Like

Re: See The Oha Soup My Female Neighbor Brought For Me This Morning. by LOVEGINO(m): 4:03pm On Dec 08, 2023
DevilishMan:

RIP in advance bro.
Tell Mohbad they've released Naira Marley & Sam Larry.
lol. I pity d young man.

2 Likes

Re: See The Oha Soup My Female Neighbor Brought For Me This Morning. by haphizz57(m): 4:03pm On Dec 08, 2023
She's nt gonna be happy with u if u eat d oha without eating her join.

6 Likes

Re: See The Oha Soup My Female Neighbor Brought For Me This Morning. by Miravik900(m): 4:03pm On Dec 08, 2023
@Boondocxs I pray no one fall for a hungry girl like you

1 Like

Re: See The Oha Soup My Female Neighbor Brought For Me This Morning. by Felix6: 4:04pm On Dec 08, 2023
Wetin you go give neighbor after eating??
Re: See The Oha Soup My Female Neighbor Brought For Me This Morning. by Hezmatosky: 4:05pm On Dec 08, 2023
Oga this one na Google joor. How can your neighbour serve you this kin food with this kin plate? You thief am? kiss

2 Likes

Re: See The Oha Soup My Female Neighbor Brought For Me This Morning. by Zooposki(f): 4:06pm On Dec 08, 2023
Re: See The Oha Soup My Female Neighbor Brought For Me This Morning. by XAUBulls: 4:06pm On Dec 08, 2023
Keepamsafe:
Just this morning, my female neighbor brought this Oha Soup for me after I apologized to her yesterday over our last fracas. (I brought a girl home, and we had an issue.).

Please note, I have no entanglements with this my neighbor as im not sexually attracted to her even though she’s single and I am too.

I have started eating already, as this is my breakfast to work this morning.
Looks a bit bland.
Re: See The Oha Soup My Female Neighbor Brought For Me This Morning. by Fatbam005: 4:06pm On Dec 08, 2023
Another nigga trusting the daughter of Eve.

2 Likes

Re: See The Oha Soup My Female Neighbor Brought For Me This Morning. by tyinfinity: 4:06pm On Dec 08, 2023
Since you can not control what you put in your stomach ,she is definitely going to be your wife

1 Like

Re: See The Oha Soup My Female Neighbor Brought For Me This Morning. by rhythyson: 4:06pm On Dec 08, 2023
spencekat:
That guy get mind o.

I swear grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See The Oha Soup My Female Neighbor Brought For Me This Morning. by emmanuelpopson(m): 4:07pm On Dec 08, 2023
love portion will work on this fellow.. what a man doesnt like, you dont smell it.. as a man. you should always be guided..

4 Likes

Re: See The Oha Soup My Female Neighbor Brought For Me This Morning. by Mitsurugi(m): 4:08pm On Dec 08, 2023
Babangidapikin:
Hmmm I hope you reciprocate... because nothing is free in free town..

The dick will answer that
Re: See The Oha Soup My Female Neighbor Brought For Me This Morning. by mikeapollo: 4:09pm On Dec 08, 2023
Keepamsafe:
Just this morning, my female neighbor brought this Oha Soup for me after I apologized to her yesterday over our last fracas. (I brought a girl home, and we had an issue.).

Please note, I have no entanglements with this my neighbor as im not sexually attracted to her even though she’s single and I am too.

After you finish eating the food, you will have energy;
The energy must be useful and will be eventually used for something; sooner or later.
We go hear!

1 Like

Re: See The Oha Soup My Female Neighbor Brought For Me This Morning. by OluwaSegun0509(m): 4:10pm On Dec 08, 2023
DevilishMan:

RIP in advance bro.

Fvck u. So illarious of you 😁🤣😊😂

2 Likes

Re: See The Oha Soup My Female Neighbor Brought For Me This Morning. by Shigobaba(m): 4:10pm On Dec 08, 2023
Congratulations, you have successfully secure a wife

Keepamsafe:

1 Like

Re: See The Oha Soup My Female Neighbor Brought For Me This Morning. by SayNo2SmallPrik: 4:11pm On Dec 08, 2023
I be Yoruba and I no Dey gree for obedient grin , but our fight no reach their food matter abeg😂😂 I like their soup die… since NYSC days wey dey post me go Imo state

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Oha Soup My Female Neighbor Brought For Me This Morning. by jaxxy(m): 4:12pm On Dec 08, 2023
Keepamsafe:

I pity u rather than envy u I don't know why.

Is this how u trust women? undecided
Re: See The Oha Soup My Female Neighbor Brought For Me This Morning. by tragergeorge(m): 4:14pm On Dec 08, 2023
Neoteny7:
Why the hell is this on the front page?
Nothing pain me pass d ones them wen de tell am to enjoy e meal..

5 Likes

Re: See The Oha Soup My Female Neighbor Brought For Me This Morning. by victorazyvictor(m): 4:14pm On Dec 08, 2023
Keepamsafe:

She don wash her t0t0 put.
Re: See The Oha Soup My Female Neighbor Brought For Me This Morning. by AngelicBeing: 4:15pm On Dec 08, 2023
DevilishMan:

RIP in advance bro.
Buhahaha, una go kill person with laugh for nairaland, l agree with you though, like seriously, food has done more damage to man than anything , right from the garden of Eden cheesy

2 Likes

Re: See The Oha Soup My Female Neighbor Brought For Me This Morning. by We4all: 4:15pm On Dec 08, 2023
Why didn't you politely turn down her offer of kindness? Never trust strangers with your meal.
Re: See The Oha Soup My Female Neighbor Brought For Me This Morning. by Nathaniel111(m): 4:16pm On Dec 08, 2023
You don dey battle am sef before you remember to snap to us 🙄
Re: See The Oha Soup My Female Neighbor Brought For Me This Morning. by Deepthoughts: 4:16pm On Dec 08, 2023
Keepamsafe:

You just behaved like Adam in the the garden,you no fit ask questions before accepting n eating the food,if gbeke happen n papa ask you now,you go say na this your neighbor ooh, your story self no rhyme.
Re: See The Oha Soup My Female Neighbor Brought For Me This Morning. by Amayabor1: 4:17pm On Dec 08, 2023
DevilishMan:

RIP in advance bro.

Guy, where do you get your own inspiration from? grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: See The Oha Soup My Female Neighbor Brought For Me This Morning. by Probz(m): 4:18pm On Dec 08, 2023
Oha di uto, o.
Re: See The Oha Soup My Female Neighbor Brought For Me This Morning. by bigman001(m): 4:18pm On Dec 08, 2023
Keepamsafe:

She did well and what are you planning to give to her in return, because this looks like energy rejuvenator grin .
Re: See The Oha Soup My Female Neighbor Brought For Me This Morning. by Sirianese: 4:18pm On Dec 08, 2023
Keepamsafe:

You're finished bra

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Happened To La Casera? / 10 Delicious Nigerian Street Foods (Pictures) / N1500 Basket Of Tomatoes A Nairalander Bought (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.