Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

See The Oha Soup My Female Neighbor Brought For Me This Morning. - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Oha Soup My Female Neighbor Brought For Me This Morning. (53065 Views)

See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor / Oha Soup For Better In-laws (pics & video) / Photo Of The Oha Soup I Prepared With N850 In School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Oha Soup My Female Neighbor Brought For Me This Morning. by Thazard(m): 10:40pm On Dec 08, 2023
spiSeyi:

Shey nah only oha you chop ni wink

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See The Oha Soup My Female Neighbor Brought For Me This Morning. by chipet67(m): 10:46pm On Dec 08, 2023
Just wait small. dey arrange to carry news
Re: See The Oha Soup My Female Neighbor Brought For Me This Morning. by NaijaCover(m): 11:27pm On Dec 08, 2023
chipet67:
Just wait small. Naija-cover dey arrange to carry news

Hmmmmm
Re: See The Oha Soup My Female Neighbor Brought For Me This Morning. by Munzy14(m): 5:58am On Dec 09, 2023
DevilishMan:

RIP in advance bro.
Tell Mohbad they've released Naira Marley & Sam Larry.
Hilarious!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: See The Oha Soup My Female Neighbor Brought For Me This Morning. by Tonytonex(m): 7:10am On Dec 09, 2023
Keepamsafe:
Just this morning, my female neighbor brought this Oha Soup for me after I apologized to her yesterday over our last fracas. (I brought a girl home, and we had an issue.).

Please note, I have no entanglements with this my neighbor as im not sexually attracted to her even though she’s single and I am too.

I have started eating already, as this is my breakfast to work this morning.
LOL 😆. you are very funny.
You dey enjoy oh.
She is giving you green light. That's her own way of "toasting" you. Maybe you should give her a chance since you are already eating her food. Or better still, you should be eating both foods. I think that would make her happy. But if you know you don't want to be eating both foods, be giving her money.
Re: See The Oha Soup My Female Neighbor Brought For Me This Morning. by Tonytonex(m): 7:12am On Dec 09, 2023
Munzy14:

Hilarious!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
see him moniker na grin
Re: See The Oha Soup My Female Neighbor Brought For Me This Morning. by Tonytonex(m): 7:14am On Dec 09, 2023
doggedfighter:
Enjoy your meal.

And enjoy good neighbourliness too.

She's not sexually attracted to you too. grin
maybe this is the neighbor he's talking about shocked
Re: See The Oha Soup My Female Neighbor Brought For Me This Morning. by Tonytonex(m): 7:16am On Dec 09, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
sad sha nor ho chop poison, love portion. Hope she follow u swallow the balls of eba
LOL at love portion.
Do people believe that trash?
Re: See The Oha Soup My Female Neighbor Brought For Me This Morning. by Munzy14(m): 7:16am On Dec 09, 2023
Tonytonex:
see him moniker na grin
As in eeeh😂😂

1 Like

Re: See The Oha Soup My Female Neighbor Brought For Me This Morning. by Tonytonex(m): 7:18am On Dec 09, 2023
gbaskiboy:
The day the deed go happen you go change your moniker you go con dey tell us to advise you. Enjoy the meal for now shall give us update when it sup
what deed please?
What will happen?
Re: See The Oha Soup My Female Neighbor Brought For Me This Morning. by Tonytonex(m): 7:21am On Dec 09, 2023
PrincessofDSS:
I reserve my comment
PrincessofDSS! wink
Re: See The Oha Soup My Female Neighbor Brought For Me This Morning. by Chibuzoripob: 7:53am On Dec 09, 2023
grin dem never knack u otumophor b4.I don see much
Tonytonex:
LOL at love portion.
Do people believe that trash?
Re: See The Oha Soup My Female Neighbor Brought For Me This Morning. by adecz: 8:15am On Dec 09, 2023
Small, by small, she go come help
you tidy & clean your oza room 👉👌& oyibo
adage says, all cats are grey in the dark😉😉😉😉

Keep us posted 😎😎😎😎

1 Like

Re: See The Oha Soup My Female Neighbor Brought For Me This Morning. by Tonytonex(m): 9:00am On Dec 09, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
grin dem never knack u otumophor b4.I don see much
LOL 😆. So you mean say one girl or lady don ever give you love portion before?
Re: See The Oha Soup My Female Neighbor Brought For Me This Morning. by Tonytonex(m): 9:01am On Dec 09, 2023
adecz:

Small, by small, she go come help
you tidy & clean your oza room 👉👌& oyibo
adage says, all cats are grey in the dark😉😉😉😉

Keep us posted 😎😎😎😎
I like the bolded.

1 Like

Re: See The Oha Soup My Female Neighbor Brought For Me This Morning. by Chibuzoripob: 9:10am On Dec 09, 2023
Tonytonex:
LOL 😆. So you mean say one girl or lady don ever give you love portion before?
That thing is real.Man don see orisirisi otumophor.Make I nor 👄 🦜 🗣
Re: See The Oha Soup My Female Neighbor Brought For Me This Morning. by Khallicopyro: 9:48am On Dec 09, 2023
...Please note, I have no entanglements with this my neighbor as im not sexually attracted to her...
In Portable's voice; shey you dey whyne
Re: See The Oha Soup My Female Neighbor Brought For Me This Morning. by Tonytonex(m): 10:04am On Dec 09, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
That thing is real.Man don see orisirisi otumophor.Make I nor 👄 🦜 🗣
na for people wey dey believe on such things.
Re: See The Oha Soup My Female Neighbor Brought For Me This Morning. by Decarbonisation: 11:45am On Dec 09, 2023
Keepamsafe:
Just this morning, my female neighbor brought this Oha Soup for me after I apologized to her yesterday over our last fracas. (I brought a girl home, and we had an issue.).

Please note, I have no entanglements with this my neighbor as im not sexually attracted to her even though she’s single and I am too.

Nah bone them take cook this O.ha soup or abi where the meat dey?
Re: See The Oha Soup My Female Neighbor Brought For Me This Morning. by femi4: 11:51am On Dec 09, 2023
doggedfighter:
Enjoy your meal.

And enjoy good neighbourliness too.

She's not sexually attracted to you too. grin
Don't mind him....ladies don't just continue to make food for you if they are not interested in you.

That's one of there numerous green light. OP should define the relationship before being tag a heart breaker

1 Like

Re: See The Oha Soup My Female Neighbor Brought For Me This Morning. by Adrian9(m): 3:21pm On Dec 09, 2023
Ozommadu:
Chai! Oha soup served in a white bowl...are you the gods of the land

Bekiaful oo
Why you dey like this?😁😁😁😁😁😁
Re: See The Oha Soup My Female Neighbor Brought For Me This Morning. by occfx: 3:33pm On Dec 09, 2023
Keepamsafe:

Kayamata is real
Re: See The Oha Soup My Female Neighbor Brought For Me This Morning. by Mrnairalandd: 10:04am On Dec 13, 2023
Probz:

Why do Yorubas stir ewedu with broomsticks? Is that healthy or even normal?

Is ewedu even soup?

So many African countries used a newly made broomsticks for all sort of soups in Africa but we don’t have in Africa is bunch of human-eating barbaric animals called the Igbos using Goat brains(Disgusting) to make Isi Ewu(Spit on you Igbos)… You Igbos are truly clif Orji
Re: See The Oha Soup My Female Neighbor Brought For Me This Morning. by Mrnairalandd: 10:13am On Dec 13, 2023
yahoodetector:

Melted cocoyam in soup sounds, tastes and looks 1000000000 times better than grinded beans turned to soup that looks like diarrhea from a kindergarten.

Beans is protein!

Yorubas don’t add it to soups

Just like we have Rice Pudding, Beans soup in Europe/America, the sophisticated Yorubas have their beans soup called Gbegiri.

Now, let’s come to you Igbos, it’s only animals or human-flesh eating creatures/zombies like the Igbos ll use Goat brains(This is zombies and sickening) to make what the Igbos called ISI Ewu. Only pigs ll consume such disgusting and chest-irritating vomit called Isi Ewu
Re: See The Oha Soup My Female Neighbor Brought For Me This Morning. by Probz(m): 6:53pm On Dec 13, 2023
Mrnairalandd:

So many African countries used a newly made broomsticks for all sort of soups in Africa but we don’t have in Africa is bunch of human-eating barbaric animals called the Igbos using Goat brains(Disgusting) to make Isi Ewu(Spit on you Igbos)… You Igbos are truly clif Orji

Okay. Let tribalism be to your detriment and miss out on nkwobi and isi-ewu ngwo-ngwo. Even white people like nkwobi.
Re: See The Oha Soup My Female Neighbor Brought For Me This Morning. by Mrnairalandd: 7:02pm On Dec 15, 2023
Probz:

Okay. Let tribalism be to your detriment and miss out on nkwobi and isi-ewu ngwo-ngwo. Even white people like nkwobi.

You r a fool! Do they use goat brains for Nkwobi too? Jesus Christ! I still bought that shit thinking it is free of goat brains
Re: See The Oha Soup My Female Neighbor Brought For Me This Morning. by Probz(m): 8:23am On Dec 17, 2023
Mrnairalandd:

You r a fool! Do they use goat brains for Nkwobi too? Jesus Christ! I still bought that shit thinking it is free of goat brains

lol. It’s actually funny watching you cry over this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Happened To La Casera? / 10 Delicious Nigerian Street Foods (Pictures) / N1500 Basket Of Tomatoes A Nairalander Bought (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.